tuscl

SJG and a backdoor

founder
respect for others goes a long way
Thursday, April 30, 2020 6:43 PM
I can't believe I'm actually asking this, but I kinda miss the guy... Should I create a backdoor to tuscl so he can bypass his security issues and log on?

47 comments

• BabyDoc
    4 years ago
    No!
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    No. He can log on just like the rest of us. If his 'privacy wall' is preventing that, too bad. Karma for all the dead squirrels and other shit that it's killed. Lol.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Founder did you catch covid-19? Only a sick mind would go out of his way to help bring SJG back.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    No
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    I feel like this is a trick question.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    NO!
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    I honestly can't believe that you've asked that question but since you did I'm with everyone else with the answer, NO!
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Txtittyfag was deleted. I fail to see the difference between the two.
  • founder
    4 years ago
    So I should tell him there's a chance?
  • DeclineToState
    4 years ago
    I get the sympathy. Or the pity. Your sandbox of course. But if I were the Big f - no.
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    THis is a private and not a public business. This is Founder's call. Full disclosure: it only matters to people who will be posting here going forwrd.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Poll results.. No_ 10 Yes_ 0 No actual vote comments_ 3 Just ban that threatening spammer and close the book on him please.
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    Anyone voting NO needs to be more aggressive with the Ignore function. IMO. I haven’t read an SJG post in 5+ years.
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    Your site Founder so your call. I have also had him on ignore for a while. You should at least get a year membership to his “organization” for your kindness though
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    There are just a few things that we TUSCL'ers can all agree on. No to SJG.
  • elmer
    4 years ago
    Put me down as a no. Let him come back under a new name like many other trolls have
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "I kinda miss the guy..." There's 35,529 cures for that floating around the website.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    A special "backdoor" for just SJG? With his no-doubt elite hacker skills, he'll likely have your site be only accessible to him in no time. I'd say go ahead, but I'm not an idiot. He can brave the same security risks the rest of us do.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Fuck no. Just my opinion only.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    I'd rather not. These boards are much easier to read without having to scroll throughs paragraph after paragraph of his delusional rantings.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    Damn, poor SJG. Where's Icey Loco to be his only yes vote and tell us how SJG is the most interesting guy on these forums, besides himself?
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    update No_ 17 Yes_ 0 No actual vote comments_ 5 tittyfag had less anti votes and a few supportive votes and he's gone. Not my call but Founder you asked and the forum says let the spammer creep go. 🚫 Or give me the ban button for a few seconds and I'll take care of it so you won't feel like you did it. 😜
  • founder
    4 years ago
    FWIW, I never mentioned banning SJG. As far as I can tell, he's a whack job with some crazy ideas. But I don't see a preponderance of inane comments from him on every single post. He's usually thoughtful in his own odd way.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Said I wasn’t going to post until the clubs opened again, but fuck it. I’ll vote the dissenting yes. 😁
  • founder
    4 years ago
    Fuck covid. I got yellow fever all of a sudden
  • loper
    4 years ago
    I'm with you nicespice.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    4 years ago
    Sorry to hear that Founder: Yellow Fever is usually an incurable condition...
  • founder
    4 years ago
    Especially with all the AMPs closed
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    "FWIW, I never mentioned banning SJG." As far as I can tell, he's a whack job with some crazy ideas. But I don't see a preponderance of inane comments from him on every single post." True this wasn't about banning him but his death threats against several members go beyond things that others have been banned for. Regarding a preponderance of inane comments have you forgotten the preponderance of inane off topic posts that nobody cares about or comments in that flood the forum posted by him and were bumped by him daily? Yeah you don't see them now but you will when he comes back. You're a much more tolerant guy than I am, it seems that you have a soft spot for him and it's pretty obvious that I don't like him at all but consider this.. This thread has proven that the vast majority of VIP members, members that have either posted reviews or paid for membership, members that are the driving force behind the existence of this forum don't want to see him here. We're not guys that signed up to lurk, leech, or just post in the front room, we've actually contributed to the spirt of this forum, something that he hasn't done in all his years here. Anyway, it wasn't my intention to debate this or twist your arm into doing something you don't want to do but the evidence throughout this thread says it wouldn't hurt and might even help TUSCL if you canned his creepy, threatening, spamming ass.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Should have said.. Regarding a preponderance of inane comments have you forgotten the preponderance of inane off topic threads that nobody cares about or comments in that flood the forum posted by him and were bumped by him daily?
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    When we see a purple huffy bike with built in wifi and goat stickers on the frame we will know he is alive amd well.
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    i think sjg was spotted in north korea in a underground bunker with the supreme leader
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "but his death threats against several members go beyond things that others have been banned for." I'd forgotten about the death threats. lol
  • Liwet
    4 years ago
    No. If this board was moderated, him along with a few others would likely be banned for breaking some of the most common rules that you find on other boards.
  • herbtcat
    4 years ago
    Not aware of his security issues, but if you want him here, I have no problems with him. Can you create an alternate set of credentials for him to use? Maye he just needs a free or cheap VPN client? I use NordVPN. Excellent app.
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    I kinda miss him. He has a unique voice and perspective
  • aleccorbett
    4 years ago
    who or what is SJG?
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Somebody with 100+ posts on the boards going back several years already knows the answer.
  • Black_Lives_Splatter
    4 years ago
    It’s ok King TRUCIDOS is back... You know the only troll to have defeated you Founder... I remember your tears well..
  • aleccorbett
    4 years ago
    Your name dafuk. I'm black and I like it.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    "Or maybe I'm completely wrong" You are, no doubt about it!
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Understood.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    I miss the dude. I vote yes. 😂
  • DeclineToState
    4 years ago
    Him being off this board for 6 months has been best thing about 2020
  • Piggie
    4 years ago
    Wait? What? SJC got banded?