tuscl

SJG

SJG wanted me to let everyone know he was OK and will be back when he can. The shelter in place order has adversely affected his business etc.

32 comments

• jackslash
    4 years ago
    I was worried about him.
  • jestrite50
    4 years ago
    He's ok just trying to get reorganized , resettled.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I’m glad he’s ok, or as ok as he can be.

Might I ask what street corner you saw him on?

Or was he trying to use his bunny ear antennas to try and connect to free wifi from his tent?
  • ime
    4 years ago
    He should take his time be great for him to set up regroup and wait til 2025 to make a return.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I hadn't checked my burn email for a few days - had a recent email from SJG w/ the following text:

"... everything has been turned inside out for me, due to the corona shut down.

Security programs are keeping me out of tuscl.

Perhaps you could make a thread and post this, just want people to
    know I am still alive?

"
    Greetings TUSCL, from SJG ..."
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I’m glad SJG is still alive. I hope he’s physically healthy. I know his mental health has never been good.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Damn! I never gave him my email address.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ no worries - I'll send it to him
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    ^^ wow it’s like he never left, just moved over to another
    Platform. I wonder if he tells people he is Lloyd?
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    he ends his input with SJG.
    (I have to admit I have not read each of his contributions to see if it is the same type of contribution as before ...)
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    ^^^^^Great song!
  • jestrite50
    4 years ago
    Papi_Chulo
    He sent me that as well. I didnt know how much he wanted posted, so i just posted that he was OK.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    I was actually having a pretty good day until I saw this thread. It appears that the virus and the California Governor are serving a good purpose by keeping the creep off TUSCL.
  • Musterd21
    4 years ago
    We miss SJG.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Well hopefully the coronavirus did not penetrate his privacy wall.
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    Well, since you guys miss him so much:

Lap dances are a chump's game! I spend my money on front room make out sessions until it's time for my pants to come down.

There. Hope you are all happy! 😄😜
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    Papi thanks for the SJG update....glad to hear he is alive and well.....not a chinese virus death victims...... he can not flood the board with his postings, so we get a break from him
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    You guys and your snide remarks. I happen to know sjg is doing far more important things than slacking with the likes of you all. To wit, he is hard at work putting together our organization, the one where incredibly hot chicks will let us dump loads in the for practically nothing. I am archiving this thread so sjg knows who not to invite to the organization. Right now, the only thing standing between us and incredibly success is a lack of hot chicks, any sort of organization, any money to speak of, men interested in joining, another bag of hot takis, and sjg's mom letting him out of the basement to do anything but throw the garbage.
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    let i be known..... i dont want to be in any organization the has sjg and subraman as members
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    you wouldn't say that to sjg's face
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    In any case -- more hot Takis for me!
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    SJG was doing communal living, and forced to confine himself. Definitely not encouraged to join any organization that centers itself to communal living.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    FRMOS rules !!!
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    i am not into banging homeless chicks
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ doesn't their coochies smell bad?
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    lol smell like the tuna boat fleet left the harbor
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    TLN baby!
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Yeah, Toda la noche on a tuna boat!!
  • DeclineToState
    4 years ago
    -->@Subraman: "In any case -- more hot Takis for me!"

Pic of the fuego Takis bag or it didn't happen.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    Subraman's organization comments are the funniest things to read.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    Adding TFP to the potential invitee list. Note the way to curry favor with the organization SJG is building, minions!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion