tuscl

Anyone Have A Stripper Hoe Blackmail Them

Wednesday, March 18, 2020 7:55 AM
I saw a stripper hoe bitch for a few month and blew $300,000 on the cunt. It's over but now she wants more it seems. She's threatening to send a pic to my place of employment if I don't pony up. What would you do?

40 comments

• K
    4 years ago
    I will assume this isn't a troll post but that requires me ignoring the previous posts form you. 1. You spent 300K on her? you are an idiot. 2. what are in these pictures that has you worried? You having sex with a woman? Why would your employer care? For some reason you let her take pictures. You are an idiot. 3. You come here asking for advice in your previous post and you ignored all the advice more experienced PL's gave you. You are an idiot. 4. You have a potentially serious legal issue and you come here asking advice instead of a lawyer or the police. You are an idiot. my advice to you , assuming any of this is real is go to a lawyer. tell him everything. Follow his advice. I am sure his advice will include hiring a competent accountant to keep your money safe from you. My advice to the troll is please come up with better stories. Make them believable .
  • K
    4 years ago
    yes, I know my previous post is not civil but seriously , if any of this is real, the guy needs a serious wakeup call
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    Troll probability = 99% Blackmail does occur in the sugaring world and the consensus on Reddit is to make it clear to your honey that blackmail is a felony. Then cut off all contact and she'll most likely vanish.
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    Next time make sure you use one of Icey’s hoes or a girl from sjg’s “club”
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    What do you spend 300k on in a few months?
  • GeordieBoy
    4 years ago
    Had to pay her $1500 a day for sex and company, at least $500 to gamble and more money for gifts. She was a real piece of work.
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    Here goes another GeordieLoco troll attempt.
  • GeordieBoy
    4 years ago
    K the bitch took some pics without me knowing. I heard the click and asked her if she was tasking pics and she denied it. I was lying on the bed in the Palace Station after fucking the slut.
  • K
    4 years ago
    what were your plans when your money ran out? What is in the pictures that has you scared? You having sex with a woman? So what?
  • GeordieBoy
    4 years ago
    It is well established that I am an idiot and need some help from you more experienced gentlemen. IceyLoco has been fairly helpful but not one of my personalities lol.
  • K
    4 years ago
    wow, pictures of you in a bed naked. . you seriously need to work on your troll skills. Pictures of you naked in bed is nothing. At least make it pictures of you dressed like a donkey mounting a blow up sheep next to a mirror with lines of coke on it. taking those pictures is illegal in most places. Sending them to others is illegal in even more. Blackmail is illegal everywhere. Most people would have the sense to turn off the clicking sound on their cell phone camera. Only a moron would not think to ask to look at her recent pictures to be sure.
  • GeordieBoy
    4 years ago
    Probably a good thing I didn't ask. The bitch got violent with me later, although I thought it was exciting at the time. Also she carried a knife in her hoe bag.
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    I wouldn't care about any pics unless I was in bed with a dead woman or a live man.
  • grand1511
    4 years ago
    If this is actually a real situation, I think you can look to David Letterman for your solution. He basically told the sordid details of his extra-marital affair on national TV to pull the rug out from under the woman and her boyfriend who were trying to blackmail him. Their stories weren't worth anything once he fessed up. You can break the news for free yourself or live under a constant shadow, and costs for delaying, of the perps finally blabbing. I'm pretty sure Letterman also did this with consulting legal and law enforcement officials.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    This ain’t a real situation the OP is just a troll and a drama queen gtfoh
  • GeordieBoy
    4 years ago
    I wish it wasn't real. Good idea jackslash however I was worried about being charged as a john.
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    per K:" I will assume this isn't a troll post & You come here asking for advice in your previous post and you ignored all the advice more experienced PL's gave you. " GeordieBoy joined Feb, 2020 VIP access, no posted reviews so assume paid Discussions (2)Comments (27) Current Post: Anyone Have A Stripper Hoe Blackmail Them continuation of first post First Post: Fucked a stripper thought it was a relationship February 28, 2020 VIP Room troll? or "Askhole (n.) A person who constantly asks for your advice, yet always does the opposite of what you told them."?
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    And let's not forget that GeordieLoco's writing style is pretty much the same as IceyDodo's.
  • prevert
    4 years ago
    Why the fuck would you come here for advice instead of talking to a lawyer and having yourself committed to the looney bin?
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    @prevert it's because IceyDodo is an attention whoring troll. She likes trolling anyone on TUSCL that pays stripper whores. As shown, she'll even create another troll alias account and have a conversation with herself to do this. 🤷
  • K
    4 years ago
    "assume" was a poor choice of word. I should have used "pretend"
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I know emotions are hard sometimes. But when you have to pay someone to be with them and they won't be 1ith you otherwise. It has to mean something. Set off alarms.
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    So much effort put into trolling... ...paying for a VIP account...logging off and on and posting from separate accounts...creating fictitious posts and an entire backstory... having a conversation with oneself and one's troll accounts... ...all to troll an anonymous strip club website. It's more of a self-troll than anything else. 😂😂😂
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    K there isn't much of a case if he gave her the money voluntarily.
  • GeordieBoy
    4 years ago
    I have taken some of your advice thank you very much. Will be talking to a lawyer. Am not Iceyloco. Spent a month on psych 10 years ago and almost ended up there again over this.
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    LMAO IceyDodo has admitted to paying stripper whores for GFE. Here are past quotes from the delusional trick LMFAO... "I don't mind spending money in the club." "If I fuck a stripper...... " "I offer to pay the house fee, tip out and fine for leaving early) and smoke some weed." "I don't mind doing normal things like giving her weed, alcohol if she can't buy it, or some money to get her eyebrows or nails done... a bill here and there..." "Yeah, Im fine with the sugar daddy aspect. Im not naive to think she'd be with me if I were broke." "Don't care where I met her and have no problem spending the money, its not an issue." "And I agree, its really weird that she would cut off the $$$. You'd think she'd want to push it. And at this stage while I know itll hurt in the long run, Id be down with it. She knows I'll spend it on [view link] was pretty much like we were living in a hip hop video...materialistically, it was there for her. Designer shoes, bags, clothes, the best weed, expensive restaurants. She grew up poor and likes fast money..." "Im hoping if nothing else, she misses the money. She won't find this elsewhere...it was a lot. A few hundred a day, some days over a thousand." "... I'd even be fine with it just being about money if she just stays and acts normal." 😂😂😂
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    "But when you have to pay someone to be with them and they won't be 1ith you otherwise. It has to mean something. Set off alarms." 🤣🤣🤣
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    @GeordieBoy " Spent a month on *psych* 10 years ago " Would U care to translate that and explain?
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    This right here is one of the goofiest posts ever
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Based on the numbers provided - he blew $300,000 on a stripper hoe bitch in a couple of months. He says it was $1,500 to see her + $500 to gamble. That’s $2,000 a night. If he saw her every night, it would take 150 days, or about 5 months, to run up $300,000. I’m not buying it. If it was $30,000, it would be more believable, but still a high troll probability. A guy with the OP’s writing skills should be in the fourth grade, which makes it highly unlikely he has $300,000 to spend. Where does the OP work? And where did he meet this hoe?
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    @Cashman it's just an IceyDodo attention whore troll.
  • GeordieBoy
    4 years ago
    I have a high paying job. I saw the bitch most days from last May to Oct.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Where did you meet this hoe? You saw her nightly for 6 months? How could this hoe go to your high paying job and show nude photos to someone? If a hoe in clear plastic heels and a tiny dress shows up at a corporate office, she’s not going to be allowed in. Nobody will look at her nude photos either...
  • GeordieBoy
    4 years ago
    I took a sabbatical from my job to wine and dine this hoe. I met her at Little Darlings strip club in Vegas.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    How is she going to send a photo to your workplace? An email from an untrusted sender, with a photo attachment won’t get past most corporate filters. Nobody receiving that message will open it either.
  • GeordieBoy
    4 years ago
    Your right. I was more worried about her posting on some sites.
  • GeordieBoy
    4 years ago
    This bitch is tricky and going to be out of work soon. LD is still open, despite the governor shutting clubs down. Drive through lap dances starting on Fri lol.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    A couple things. Next time she pulls a knife, use a bit of Filipino Skill to disarm her, then pull your fucking gun and take care of business. Even a stripper hoe knows never to bring a knife to a gun fight. And I’m certain you pack heat if you are carrying serious cash with you. If not, then you are definitely a fucking moron. Remember, everything on TUSCL is a work of fiction. I wouldn’t even know how to perform a Filipino knife disarm and I don’t even know what a gun feels like. But, it sounded like good advice to give.
  • rane1234
    4 years ago
    Imagine me not being two steps ahead of said stripper no that possibility is planned for
  • Dudecreeping
    4 years ago
    Hire some goons ... to go and “talk” to her. If you don’t have any street connections. Call her bluff.. hire an attorney craft a statement ..
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion