tuscl

Splitting Favs Between Clubs?

Let's say you have two top faves at one club, which is becoming major pain in the ass since they both work a lot. One of them is looking at another club to dance at where you're also a regular, but many of the other regulars there are dicks and notorious lowballers.

If you were asked to give advice, would you set aside your own preference to give objective input or would you try to minimize the headache and lobby to split your favs regardless?

26 comments

• shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I look out for #1 and avoid stepping in #2.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    Haha. Is that on one of your shirts?
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    5 years ago
    Depends on how much trust/goodwill you’ve built up with her and how valuable that is to you. Generally, I’d recommend honesty here. Tell her you’ll certainly see her at the other club if she goes. But also tell her about your opinion of the other club’s clientele. If you sugar coat the other club and she moves, she’ll figure out the truth soon enough and her level of trust in you will diminish.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    I would do my best to be objective and give her the best advice I could. And then remind her that free advice is worth every penny she pays for it. :)
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Hm I guess keep it ambiguous and say something like “well if you want to try it out, let me know and I’ll give you a warm welcome”—but no need to push it. I’ve noticed even in a lot of trash clubs, it’s still possible to grab new girl money so it may not be the worst at first. She can decide if and when she wants to completely bail out of there.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    The thing is you don't know whether or not shed do better or at least the same at the other club. Stripper how money isn't really consistent.

There is no reason she can't work both clubs.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    If it’s a club that lets you come and go as you please, and you’re a valued enough customer—probably wouldn’t be hard to convince her to come in just for you. I’ve done that before. Hopefully it’s not one of those places that requires stuff like -shudder- scheduling.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    @nicespice, I did once convince a dancer to *not* go to another specific club by telling her that I'd never get a VIP from her there, and why (it's a Rip Off Club). Her response was "Well, that one's off the list." :)

She did en up moving, but not to that club, so at least I was happy. :/
  • BAngus
    5 years ago
    @shadowcat: Advice of the year right here 👍
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I’ve kind of been in this situation. It’s just very rare club #2 has the same freedom as club #1. So there’s that too. If it was me I would probably just string it along at club #1 and let the drama unfold. There is nothing like two smoking hot girls competing for your affection. I just love it. I know I’m going to hell. At the end of the day you probably got to pick one anyway. Stripper career lifespans arent long enough to even worry about too much. I would this problem will just fix itself one or the other.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I've been in this situation with 2 dancers at one club. My solution is to stop seeing the dancer who produces the most drama. I try to make it clear that I'm not exclusive to any dancer, and I don't expect dancers to be exclusive to me.

I'd never give shitty advice to a dancer just for my own benefit.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Don't over-estimate the value of your advice or your analysis of her income earning opportunities. She probably has reasons for considering a change of scenery, some of which you probably don't know (even if she has given you surface reasons). We rarely know these girls as well as we think we do.

So all of that is to say that your best interest and hers may not be as different as you believe. If she's seeking a change, it probably wouldn't hurt her to give it a shot. I'm guessing that you're not the only non-dick and non-lowballer visiting the place. For all you know, she may benefit from being a bigger fish in a smaller pond, or a hustle that works better in that second club, or...etc.,etc.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I would be 100% honest. I may hve favorites, but I dance with whom I want on any given day. I don't expect dancers to drop the person they're with and come over to me and the flip side is that they should never ever assume I am there to see them.
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    If I was asked specifically for my take on the other club, I’d be honest. I wouldn’t be strident and I’d try to not assume too much about her reasons for considering it. But I’d give a brief, accurate description from my perspective. She can take it from there.

As far as two girls at the same club, I agree with the others. Get dances from who you want, where you want and when you want. As long as you’re politie about it, it’ll work out fine.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Honestly though its just a business transaction. You can spend your money on who you want when you want. Youre not anyones personal ATM
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    "For all you know, she may benefit from being a bigger fish in a smaller pond, or a hustle that works better in that second club, or...etc.,etc"

The question I posed was fairly simple. There might be more details to the move (featured girl, top earner, bigger pond, etc), but it was more of a conversation starter.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "The question I posed was fairly simple. There might be more details to the move (featured girl, top earner, bigger pond, etc), but it was more of a conversation starter."

And it did indeed start the conversation, just not universally in the direction of the binary "yes" or "no" answers that you may have been seeking. My point was that maybe you're not in a position to give good advice on which club might be better for her, so maybe your best path is to encourage her to trust her own instincts instead. Just one opinion among many. :)
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    "And it did indeed start the conversation, just not universally in the direction of the binary "yes" or "no" answers that you may have been seeking"

Actually I threw something out there because it seemed like something that would have a little more nuance than a yes or a no. I figured there'd be a variety of opinions. If I get asked for an opinion by a dancer on a topic that affects her earnings, I always answer those on the level just in case she may take the advice.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @wallanon I am a fave juggler myself but I usually and have them already in separate clubs.

I'd personally be honest with her and tell her that the other club was full of dicks and low ballers if that was my honest view of it. At the same time I would tell her that I wouldn't have issue if she went over there, though. I other words, I would give her objective input first, then I'd give her my honest biased viewpoint too. I have a general rule of not doing a fave dirty. Also I'd only do this with faves I know I can trust, though. But usually I can or else she wouldn't be a fave.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Seriously, I have no favorites. Thus, I would Give honest advice while not giving two shits what their ultimate decision would be. My favorite is the girl In am NBC with that night. After the night, i tend to move on.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ I really have to stop posting when I am drinking vodka mixed with everclear and tea.
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    >> Let's say you have two top faves at one club, which is becoming major pain in the ass since they both work a lot.

I'm lost on this. Why is it a pain in the ass?
    Does other fav get pissed off when you are with one?
    If so - pick another fave.

Also - the other club - I have to assume you have a fave there too.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    "Also - the other club - I have to assume you have a fave there too."

Why would someone assume that?

"If so - pick another fave."

Let's say for the sake of conversation these aren't just hypotheticals. As a person who clubs a lot in a lot of places, the bar to get to "favorite" is really high. Some dudes on here declare a favorite if she does the wrist flip across his pants while changing positions. But, yeah, point taken. All the decent backups in that club are aligned with one or the other, so that'll be interesting. I have one picked out to throw more money at, but already know where the problem lies there. On the pink site you get all these dancers talking about how it's all about dollars, but shit gets real when the dancers are actually friends (or more than friends) when the lights go up.
  • rl27
    5 years ago
    Happened a few times. Most of clubs are badly managed, in one way or another, so it doesn't really make much of difference which club a favorite of mine dances at. That said whenever I do get asked about clubs I will give my opinion about the clubs are like. I have gotten a few dancers to not switch and one to switch.

I did get banned for a while at one club, for truthfully telling another dancer how I thought she would do a lot better at several other clubs. They said it was because I asked for extras, however as I found out later that same day when I saw a dancer from there working at the now defunct Kahoots that she was fired because she had talked to a club recruiter, which for some reason they thought I was.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    "she was fired because she had talked to a club recruiter, which for some reason they thought I was."

Dude. That's like getting called the poleece.

"so it doesn't really make much of difference which club a favorite of mine dances at."

If that's the case then you've got a good situation going in your town. My regular haunts are not set up that way. It makes a big difference which clubs the dancers can get hired into,
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    Wall I see your point - these couple are faves and there are feelings too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion