• Jascoi
    4 years ago
    yes.
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Praise the Lawrence
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    Someone said I’m irritating. Please look into it.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Yes. Just ignore ass holes. It pisses them off more than anything you could say.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    This is a good idea. But this still is an internet message board. The keyboard gives us all kinds of power to say things we would never say directly to someone face to face.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    I always am. It serves me well.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Uh Oh
  • Clubber
    4 years ago
    25, "
  • Electronman
    4 years ago
    Did you mean to post this on the U.S. Senate web site?
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Good idea founder
  • EndlessSummer
    4 years ago
    IMHO, negativity is a MAJOR lady boner killer! 🔆
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Lol for this thread. :)
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    I'm so nice I can hardly stand me. Dancers like me, too. In fact, over 95% have let me gently fondle their boobs. Can you believe it? Pretty darn civil of them.
  • founder
    4 years ago
    Had to delete trump_for_prison (again) He's no longer welcome here.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Wow
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    trump_for pushed it too far and did not wanna follow basic rules
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    So that’s what this thread was about ok I get it but I can be remarkably civil at time 😁
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I think twentyfive is getting nervous
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    It puts the lie to someone's claimed life success when they call everyone "tard" and "fag," and spend inordinate amounts of time creating new IDs to troll a titty bar message board.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Not everyone has the IQ or EQ to debate politics civilly these days.
  • DenimChicken
    4 years ago
    Why anybody bothers to argue politics on here I'll never understand. It seriously could be screenshotted for memes about boomers.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    @Papi. Moi?
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ you better watch your step jackie - you're on thin TUSCL-ice
  • founder
    4 years ago
    @twentyfive and I don't agree on many things, but at least he's still civil. The MAGA-hater just couldn't put together an argument without bringing in Tard, Homo, Fag, Jew, and a whole host of other blatantly disrespectful things. Let's carry on clubbing.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    si.
  • ime
    4 years ago
    Haha what a jerkoff you gotta be to be that guy.
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    trump for ^%&$ was trying to takeover the discussions groups, not any more good job founder
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    It’s no loss.
  • Tiburon
    4 years ago
    Nope. Anyone can get it... And any GIRL too 😏🤩😄
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    ^^^^^ LMFAO This forum has mellowed out a lot. There have only been a few people at a time with a serious commitment to being belligerent. SJG Yes [view link]
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    I'd argue that TFP2020 was never actually interested in politics.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @founder How is the Happiest Place On Earth? [view link] :)
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @founder; Sorry, I just saw your other post and found out about your trip being canceled. When you go to “The Happiest Place On Earth” makes sure you get your picture taken riding a “burrozebra” to verify you really made it there... Look for the most well known “Ruben”, he is the coolest. [view link] Good Times Good Times. :)
  • ime
    4 years ago
    Nope he was just an angry piece of shit
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    I wonder what his new handle will be. I also wonder whether he will try to pass it off as a different person or if he will be blatantly obvious like last time.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    I hate that this dude's acronym spells out the same my screen name. That TFP was an ass. I'm an ass.....job lover. Who likes football just as he did. But he couldn't seem to debate folks without calling everybody all the names you guys already mentioned. The only person I ever argue in that manner with is SJG. So is the general notion that Trump for Prison was Dougster, or was he supposedly another angry as fuck guy who had too much time on his hands?
  • ime
    4 years ago
    Dont think it was Dougster, style was different. But he was what Trucidos, vhkicks, tfp2020 and maybe _constantine_. ?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    I used TFP2020 to avoid confusion. I believe the consensus is that Trucidos (who is also _constantine_) has most recently been trolling the ardent conservatives here as VH_Kicks and then TFP2020. Dougster probably isn't gone. Beyond that, no clue.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Dougster is the one who's pretending to be a hillbilly, TFP2020 was most probably trucidos
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    "Dougster is the one who's pretending to be a hillbilly," If we're being honest, that description covers a few users.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    In other news, the server housing the "Political Discourse" forum is about 10 pounds lighter now.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    "Dougster is the one who's pretending to be a hillbilly," If we're being honest, that description covers a few users. < ^Not really Ish that's just being a weasel
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    Ah. Now I understand. Never thought of txtittyfag as a hillbilly persona or parody. Just a guy trolling selectively via a ridiculous online pidgin. Also Dougster? Sure, maybe. But who knows.
  • londonguy
    4 years ago
    Exactly right Shadowcat, they'd rather be insulted than ignored.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Let's get some funnies going!
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Founder excluded, it seems that those who argue to "disagree without being disagreeable" are some of the biggest hypocrits and douchebags alive. Then you get some like TFP2020 who was so deep into the cancel culture it was unfathomable.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    I wanna be a hillbilly. Once in Nashville, near the Grand Ole Opry, I saw that they were selling Hillbilly Kits and Confederate Visas. I'm going to have to learn how to be a hillbilly in WV. SJG
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    4 years ago
    Civil, maybe not I believe you would say it in person though WCG
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    always get rid of jackasses, they enjoy attacking and destroying good things, kind of like trolls
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    This place is actually a very true and accurate picture of the United States; no longer United.
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Honestly like the fact founder is cleaning up town Maybe i cam keep meeting new strippers that i emjoy over snap chat and visit in person from time to time Founder keep it up because this place really is becoming amazing
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Political schisms go back to our founding. Even when crafting the Constitution, there were those who argued for a monarchy and even an Emperor. Nor does the argument that this is the worst it has ever been prove valid, since we were actually shooting at each other during the civil war.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "This place is actually a very true and accurate picture of the United States; no longer United." What is, TUSCL? That's a really broad brush you're holding. I'm getting point you're making about a breakdown in civil discourse, but that's not a US thing. That's unintended consequences from unregulated businesses rewiring people's brains.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    By "Unregulated business rewiring peoples' brains", do you mean social media? You are not wrong, but the how the hell would you regulate it? China has found a way, but a free people would never accept such massive governmental overreach. It wouldn't stop at FB & Twitter. Reddit, the comments section for news publishers, and this very site would all fall underneath the purview of such regulation. Barring some massive paradigm shift in culture and zeitgeist, the only fix to the problems created by omnipresent tachnology and pervasive social media would be for the whole shebang to be taken down by a massive solar storm. Of course, that would present its own set of problems.
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    I look at the problem as a breakdown in getting actual news and actual facts. For example some people insist that Obama was born in Kenya and that the global consensus of 97% of climate scientists is hoax. How do you reason with someone that lives in their own reality? Trump himself lies with nearly every breath he takes. The Senate's not going to do anything about it. And outlets like Fox News blows horseshit up everyone's ass which fans the flames even more.
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    4 years ago
    Looks like founder booted Meat lol WCG
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "How do you reason with someone that lives in their own reality?" Point made. Point heard.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    The 97% global consensus is just a made up number used by purveyors of lies and if fucktard Obama was actually born in Hawaii why did he not authorize the hospital to release his contemporaeneous medical records? Oh yeah: He was not born in Hawaii so they don't exist. The manchurian candidate: Barracvk Hussein Obama who was not born here. CNN< MSNMBC< WAPO< HIUFFPO< NYT are all so hopped up on getting rid of Trump they aren't even news sources any longer. 97 % lol, go bang Greta Thunberg.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    "Looks like founder booted Meat" [view link]
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    4 years ago
    ^huh i guess founder just took down his uncivilized comment WCG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion