tuscl

The cheap watch that just may fool a non-TUSCL stripper

Tiburon
Every woman's local ATM while in da club? How else they paying for their Boob jobs?
Thursday, January 16, 2020 6:43 AM
So I got money in the bank, but I'm not quite ready to throw down money for top tier watches like Rolexes or Tag Heuer. I technically can buy a Rolex, but with all kinds of ROBs in the clubs (all variants of entertainment clubs), I dont think I'm ready to risk getting my expensive watch slipped from my wrist in a night of drunken ecstasy. Also, from what I've read, unless it's super flashy, most people dont really notice high end watches unless their watch afficianados themselves (men). BUT that doesn't mean I dont want to peacock for the strippers, thots, whores, hoes, skanks or otherwise so I think I found the solution: JBW watches: [view link] Is it too good to be true for diamond encrusted, gold plated watch? Most likely yeah😔. But is it whiney and gaudy enough to look like it's made of money? Absolutely!🤑👍 Clearly I'm not paying full retail price for this, but ebay and other discount sites seem to have them on the cheaper side that I'm willing to exploit. So now I can get the girlies to gawk and come to me even easier without breaking the bank. Because after all, who is willing to pay $10K just to impress a women who probably thinks your a PL?

41 comments

• shadowcat
    4 years ago
    A strip club is the only place that I ever wear a watch because it is about the only place where there are no clocks to let you know what time it is. I don't take my cell phone in because I don't want the risk of losing it or having it stolen. I don't think that a strip club is a good place to show off your wealth or pretend that you are wealthy to impress others. So I still use the $85 watch that my ATF gave me for xmas 5 years ago. It lets me know when it is time to leave.
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    The strip club is the one place I take my watch off before I go in.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Does anyone under 50 wear a watch anymore? I don't see them much nowadays.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    I am on the bubble where watches were still common when I first started my professional career, but I stopped wearing one 15+ years ago when I had to carry a smart phone with me everywhere. Now almost everyone carries a smart phone, which makes watches nothing more than decorative items.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    I don't wear a watch. I've never seen "peacocking" produce beneficial results with a stripper that can't be mimicked by just demonstrating that you spend money. I would worry that a stripper who knows (or thinks...) that I can afford a douchy $10K watch will also assume that I can afford an $800 hand job. I'm also not sure I want to land on the radar of anyone who's willing to jump me for a douchy $10K watch. And, if my $300 knock-off watch gets stolen or misplaced, I'm still going to be pretty annoyed, even if I can afford it. Take a shower, brush your teeth, and don't be creepy. That'll get you a lot farther than a knock-off watch.
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    Throw your Rolex away and buy a Patek Philippe: [view link]
  • Tiburon
    4 years ago
    @jackslash Patek Philippe is on my radar pal. But not for many years down the line. @[view link].Ishmeal you make SOLID point. Dont want these ladies of the night assuming I can tip like a whale just cause I'm peacocking. Still, I do like to look good just for the sake of looking good (on picture day). How about a Lego watch? Those blocks are BAWSE lol
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I haven't worn a watch since 1987, but if I check the time 2-3 times while awake I can usuallyu guess within 5 minutes of the exact time anyway and everyone who owns a cellphone knows exactly what time it is anyway. I dress for the club as if I live in a cardboard box. Makes no sense to flaunt wealth, fake or real, in today's world.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    I feel naked wo a watch and belt. I have always worn a watch, going back to grade school. It kind of cemented for me, professionally, when I was in my 20s and interviewing for jobs. A senior VP commented that he doesn't see many applicants my age wearing a watch anymore. He told he won't even consider a candidate without a timepiece, since it demonstrates that time is not important to them. I didn't win that position, but they me some contracts and referred me to another employer where I hired on full-time. That is why I always wear a (nice) watch, even in strip clubs.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I never thought about my watch until I was at a dive club - a dancer leans over from the stage and tells me that my watch isn't working. I then showed the dancer how it worked. After a few minutes - I realized dancers notice certain things. I guess its better to be safe. Since everyone seems to have a smartphone - watches aren't as necessary anymore.
  • Dolfan
    4 years ago
    I wear a watch. Partly, or maybe mostly, because it's a long standing habit from my childhood. I'm also periodically in meetings or other situations where pulling out my phone to check the time is bad form, as it leaving it on a table or something. I've got a number of watches and I rotate them around without much regard for where I'm going. So, I've been in a strip club with a variety. In my experience, the watch I'm wearing makes pretty little difference. I've seen a number of girls take notice, but zero correlation between ROB behaviors ($800 handy offers) and snubs (not coming over after being invited with a stageside tip) and what watch I'm currently wearing. As CMI said, showing that you spend money is far and away more effective.
  • Tiredtraveler
    4 years ago
    I usually wear a moderately priced watch ($250- $350) but did not wear it when I was in a manhattan club and took out my cell phone to check the time, a roving "host"/bouncer tried to grab it yelling at me You ain't allowed to have that in here. I told him I was just checking the time and he said he didn't f..king care gimme that phone or get out. I turned to the really hot dancer I was just going to take to the dance room and told her sorry she was out of luck because the turd-head host has told me to leave and take my money with me. I got up and walked out(she was not happy). Maybe I should thank him as she was hot enough I may have spent more money on her than I should have.
  • lotsoffun201
    4 years ago
    If you really want something check out this site. They’re the best knock offs in the world. I wear those when I travel and save the real stuff for when I’m home. [view link]
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Wear a watch? Don't have one. Besides it would keep part of my wrist from feeling her nipples, my wrist would be sad, and envious of my forearm and hand.
  • SerenitySinn
    4 years ago
    I have a Rolex and 2 Tags (love Tags) But mostly have a bunch of Invictas!!!
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    My company gives out rolexes if we meet goals for the year. I only wear mine around the owner 1-2x a year. I like cartier better.. I tried out the Apple Watch for a couple months but felt like a complete faggot the whole time. I only ever saw women or gay guys that wore them. It was sort of neat and the cellular feature was handy, but nah.
  • DeclineToState
    4 years ago
    I wear a nice watch because I like it, not for show. Have never considered taking it off when clubbing. No dancer has ever commented on it, so no idea if any has noticed or has in part targeted me because of it.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    I wear a nice watch too. it is a Chinese copy of a Timex.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    I wear a somewhat high end watch. It’s very recognizable to those who know watches. It doesn’t happen offbeat, but I’ve had a number of dancers comment on it.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    “. . . happen often.” Where’s that edit button?
  • NatiNate
    4 years ago
    I once purchased a Movado for $2k plus only to return it a week later purchased the same watch on eBay for under $400, the resale on Movados is low but Tag’s seem to hold there value better Rolex is in a league of its on but I wouldn’t purchase another watch new. I prefer to buy used from a reputable dealers and save the money for the sport just my .02. I should be able to sale for the price I paid for it so nothing lost.
  • captainfun
    4 years ago
    This thread is very interesting to me. The comments are entertaining. Agree with the one guy that says Apple watches seem kinda gay for a guy. I know several normal/cool guys that wear them and like their features but I'm not 14. And I don't have a vagina. Does anyone under 40 own or wear a watch? Anyone under 30? I bought myself an expensive watch 10 years when I started making quite a bit more $ than before. I wore it regularly in a work setting until a year or ago. These days not so much. Things have gotten so casual in the work setting and not looking draw that kind of attention at the club.........and like gsteph said, why would I want any part of my body de-sensitized to skin to skin contact with whatever girl I'm hanging with.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    Ishmael made a good point - look like you have money and you will get higher prices quoted for VIP etc. I have experienced that at the same club with the same girl (who I doubt remembered me). Dressed in nice biz casual with a nice watch and shoes vs my perv shorts, Nikes, and my cheap watch.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    -->"Also, from what I've read, unless it's super flashy, most people dont really notice high end watches unless their watch afficianados themselves " My experience with girls at high end clubs, and ESPECIALLY girls at places like SR and Sapphire in Vegas, is that they absolutely 100% notice high end watches, and practically look out for them. I don't know if my experience is anomalous or not, but it has been so clear it's not even a question for me. I stopped wearing a watch in high school and have not worn one since, jewelry is just not my thing, and since I have my phone with me 100% of the time, I also don't need it for utilitarian reasons. I also have never needed to attract stripper attention, and if I did, I wonder if it would attract the GPS types, set expectations too high, etc.
  • Estafador
    4 years ago
    I wear watches. It has gotten through the door for a hotel management position. I wouldn't wear one for the purpose of impressing women, but I find them MUCH more convenient than having to dig in my pocket for my phone. Especially when in tigh spaces or slim fit pants. Way easier to just simply lift up my wrist. This is especially true in NYC. @Subraman I think your experience is due to being in a high end club with high end strippers. Imo, I think those women are faux afficianados just because they're looking for whales of a client. I live in NYC and wore a friend's rollin a few times. Only people that bothered to say anything were bros from the hood and very much older white gentlemen who were in suits and in close proximity to me on the train. No girls ever cared about it to say anything to me. And my height always draws stares. @captainfun I'm under 30 and wear a watch (invicta because they look cool).
  • Estafador
    4 years ago
    @tired traveler hey, whoa. I thought you passed away buddy?
  • captainfun
    4 years ago
    I do agree with the one guys comment that a watch is nice in a meeting when trying to avoid looking rude while looking at your phone for the time. Also surprised by the one guy who said that a hiring manager would only hire someone that wears a watch since it shows responsibility. What a douchey out of touch comment of the hiring mgr. Here's another hang up I have. If I wear my nice and watch and travel but don't want to wear it to a club then I have to leave it in a hotel room. Most times the room has a safe but it's just a hassle. Omg. I just remembered an epic watch related tuscl story from a guy on a year a couple of years ago. The guy brought a girl back to the hotel room and she tried to steal it while she thought he was sleeping. Any of you tuscl whizzes know how to find and link that thread???
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Yes, some people under 40 do still wear a watch. I am 37 and at work I almost always wear my father's old Bolivar watch as a reminder of the lessons he taught me. The only exception being the infrequent times when I am dressed in a more formal 3 piece suit and then I carry my grandfather's Eberhard pocket watch for the type of reason. I have worn the Bolivar to clubs on a few occasions if I stop in on my way home from work, but otherwise I wouldn't wear it to a club. While it doesn't have a lot of retail value, the sentimental value is too high to let something happen to it. I have never, and will never carry the Eberhard to a club because I don't dress up to go the the club and that watch is one of only a few things that I own from my grandfather so I could never risk something happening to it at the club.
  • captainfun
    4 years ago
    Cool family connection to both watches right there
  • Clubber
    4 years ago
    Been years since I even wore a watch. Since I retired I have 2 times, day time and night time.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    “ The guy brought a girl back to the hotel room and she tried to steal it while she thought he was sleeping. Any of you tuscl whizzes know how to find and link that thread???” This might be what you are talking about: [view link]
  • captainfun
    4 years ago
    Doctorevil, bingo!! That's the one! What a story - ties in perfectly to this thread re: how a watch could attract attention. Also a good PSA for anyone anyone hooking up OTC. Thanks for re-posting!
  • azdd
    4 years ago
    I wear a pretty basic $250 watch out of habit, but have been debating whether I need it because I always have my phone. I like looking at high end watches, but have never been willing to spend the money. They really push them on cruises, and I guess you can get deals, but haven’t done it. I think Subraman makes a good point about increasing a dancer’s expectations if she sees a high priced timepiece on your wrist. I think you need to be clean, well groomed, not dressed like a complete slob, and appear to be well funded, without being too flashy about it. I know dancers that notice not only watches, but shoes as another indicator of wealth. I wonder if the valet who parks some guy’s Ferrari sends a message into the club that a whale is headed in.....
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    Honestly, with this stuff I bring into the club (or OTC) as little as possible and nothing of real value except cash. Aside from being a lot of fun, we're also putting ourselves in a vulnerable position (so to speak...) with a stranger. Even if it's a CF or even an ATF, we usually can't predict their bad decisions.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    -->"@Subraman I think your experience is due to being in a high end club with high end strippers. Imo, I think those women are faux afficianados just because they're looking for whales of a client" Exactly! I was just making the point that it's not just aficionados who notice high end watches. The strippers absolutely, positively do. The girls I knew all knew, and looked for, at least the basic high end brands like Rolex. Some of them knew -- having been introduced to them by their customers -- the brands only aficionados know (fuck if I know what they are). Wearing a high end watch is absolutely a way to get stripper attention in a higher end club. I just don't know if it will be the type of attention you want
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    There are certainly many high end watches out there that most strippers wouldn’t know by name, but as an owner of more than a few high end wristwatches, like Baum & Mercer and Patek Philippe there are certain identifiers of those lesser known ultra luxury products such as catches the style of the watch hands the actual movement on the face, believe me many can identify an expensive timepiece without actually having knowledge of the name of the brand. BTW many of these fine chronograph are much more expensive than any Rolex or Tag.
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    Giving a stripper a dollar also attracts attention. They aren’t exactly hard to get usually. In some clubs the women are master pickpockets and I go in Asian mode with empty pockets and cash in my socks
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    -->"Giving a stripper a dollar also attracts attention. They aren’t exactly hard to get usually." YOU say that, and I say that, but this forum used to be filled with "how do I get a strippers attention" "the strippers all ignored me" etc questions and stories. And I will say, if a PL chooses to club at a busy club on Saturday night, it can definitely be much more difficult than giving a dollar to get a stripper's attention. One of many reasons I'd always rather go on a slow Monday afternoon shift.
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    Yeah peak times can be tough but a lot of girls form a mental queue in their head and if you have enough time, they will make their way over eventually. My experience anyhow That’s why I have my primary target, secondary, tertiary etc
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "YOU say that, and I say that, but this forum used to be filled with "how do I get a strippers attention" "the strippers all ignored me" etc questions and stories." Used to be? Somebody is overusing the hide-a-post feature. Sometimes I'll go on a busy shift just to see if there are new girls if it's a club I know well. I'm also in the camp of mostly dressing down. A watch doesn't define what a dancer is going to get out of a go 'round, and trophy dancers don't really have the same appeal for me that they used to anyway. If they're that interested in what I'm wearing, they probably aren't going to be interesting enough for me to spend on after we talk. After we get to the end of her script it's usually just awkward silence and then she wanders off.
  • Tiburon
    4 years ago
    @doctorevil @captain fun WOW!What a story. Just goes to show paranoia pays off. Kinda why I wanted to wear cheap crap in the club but also wear nothing at all.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion