tuscl

About to rent my house out

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Looking into getting a van again and living out of it so i can rent the house out for a investment property

What yall think

Im going to get rich or die trying

17 comments

• ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    juice, seriously, some things improve your life enough that they are worth the money you spend. What would make sense would be to rent out your house and rent a studio or one-bedroom apartment for yourself. That way, you'd have an integral bath and a real bed to sleep in. Plus, you'd have a place where you'd be willing to bring a date and she (or he, not judging...😄) Will be happy as well. None of that would be true with your van, as you should already know!
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    I am going to stop by and destroy the shitter...
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    I’m living in a house that’s costing me about $2500/month. It is real nice with a lot of amenities -Brazilian red cherry floors, granite in the kitchen & 2.5 baths, gas fireplace, screened porch, etc. I f I sell it I’ll have between $200 & $250k in my pocket. I’m 74 and in less than good health. Mainly due to stupidity on my part I’m about $40,000 in debt and the monthly nut is leaving me broke too often. I’ve toyed with selling the house & getting a $100 -$125k RV ( shades of FarmerArt) and following the sun. I’d have a grand a week over and above gas and maintenance plus have $75 -$100 k. My kids are making great salaries ( double what I ever earned) so they don’t need an inheritance and I want to leave my ATF a little something. So what’s holding me back? Health issues seeing my doctors regularly - heart & diabetes mainly, but I just might do sumo in’ like that. What do you think juice?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Juice - build an efficiency in your property which is equivalent to a studio apartment - then live in the efficiency and rent out the house - here in Miami many people turn the master bedroom into an efficiency with its own separate entrance.

You can also put a trailer in your property and live in that - assuming these things are allowed in your city like they are in banana-republic Miami.
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Some good ideas to consider guys

I spent my 20s living in a car or van or even homless( because i had a serious addiction t o pussy between strip clubs and hookers) so i actually. Got really comfortable with nothing

Im also very spiritual.. Kinda like a Christian Buddhist.. So minimalism was very natural to me

Figure if i spent 10 years enjoying my life but fucking my finances i can do the same to fix my mistakes finacial speaking

Definitely dont want to be old amd needing to work plus o truely inspire to be a sugar daddy and to bless my kids and grandchildren while living and dead.

PC i actually thought about doing a large shed.. Kinda like a mini house.. Might actually do that.. My current property would allow me this

Gawwker ive given thoughts to this if i get that old and for me thats a big if i believe..

I say if it makes you happy bro.. Your near the end man... Be happy and get close to God as he reveales himself to you... Follow the happiness
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Just head down to the appliance store and get some refrigerator boxes, set them up on a vacant lot and rent them out to the homeless, you'll make ton of moolah with no expenses LOL
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Lol yeah in government food stamps lol
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    And not all my investment are conservative.. Im well diversified... I even have some big poker tournament gambles that i plan on doing it hopes of scoring a few hundred thousand or a sweet million or 2
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    You need to think differently Juice. Become an author. Other hairless apes will pay good money to read a book written from the perspective of your ex.

I think the New Yorker would print an excerpt. Perhaps the incident where she discovers you posting on TUSCL while standing over a jacking it using Vaseline as lube. The punch line: you tell her you’re painting a “sponge Pollock”

The money will pour in. ROAR!!!
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Don’t do it. You’ll need good sleep to work those double shifts at piggly wiggly. Rent a room out to a decent person, likely not a stripper cause they have too much drama. I’ve been a landlord and even if things go well, it sucks.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Gawker: "I want to leave my ATF a little something."

Don't let her know this! Never let your loved ones (or your strippers) know you're worth more dead than alive. You might find you've gone to your final reward sooner than expected.

I'm not saying your ATF would bump you off, but I'm sure her current boyfriend or the next one would not hesitate if there was $500 or $1000 in it. That's big bucks for addicts with no future.

I see nothing wrong with leaving your ATF something. As I'm sure you realize, it will go up her nose or into her veins.

• Musterd21
    5 years ago
    I was under the understanding that Juice was worth million$.
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    Being a landlord is not for everyone. I tried it once. The tenants trashed my house. Cost me a fortune.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    "Being a landlord is not for everyone."

Very true.

I was actually the manager of an apartment building once. Learned a huge amount, but I would not have wanted to have been the owner.

SJG
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Good idea
  • SanchoRG
    5 years ago
    It’s harder to get rich while getting your boss rich at the same time, if that makes sense. Self employment is the way to go
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ 👍
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion