Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Juice

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Has anyone enlarged Juice's current avatar.

What do you think:

Replies (32)Latest

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

I'm not sure why I'd ever do that.

Profile picture for jacej
jacej
•

I can't un-see that. Must. Wash. Eyes. In. Bleach...

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

OK. Now I'm not sure I want to go to Follies to meet Juice.

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Yeah, add that to my list of mistakes 😕

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Some people will do anything for attention.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Juice! Juice! Juice!

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Holy shit! I could’ve went my entire life without seeing that. Why the fuck did I take the challenge?!

Profile picture for grand1511
grand1511
•

I thought he'd have a bigger dick than that

Profile picture for MockTruck
MockTruck
•

Mack just got hangry for biscuits and extra gravy. That’s my type of lot lizard!!!

Profile picture for mucktruck
mucktruck
•

Crazy talk

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Juice! Juice! Juice!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Thinks for noticing papaC

Was wondering if anyone was going to

I actually find the dude hot and have given thoughts that if i was out drinking and this hot little momma came on to me and i believed he was a girl even when we got alone in the hotel room I'd say fuck it and fuck the dog shit out of this pretty little thing LOL

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I hope Juice donates his brain to science the day he passes away - the mysteries that it most hold

Profile picture for DenimChicken
DenimChicken
•

It's just a chick with a dick. This is C- tier trolling even by 2003 standards.

Profile picture for aleccorbett
aleccorbett
•

Best kind of chick gaiz

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

How is it trolling if im just sharing how i feel ?

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

I hate you with EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING!!!!!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Damn Juice went full Democrat.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for MockTruck
MockTruck
•

I am down for a 🍆 3 way with JuceyPoo and his avatar. 💦💦💦💦💦💦💦😛😛

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

ime - lol! Great comment!

Is that a Megan Fox tattoo on his/her thigh?

Profile picture for bdirect
bdirect
•

juice said vh give best blowjob

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for MockTruck
MockTruck
•

Mackie gives da best head! Get it strait! 😛🍆

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

I have him on ignore.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Come on, people! Why can't juice explore his feminine side without a lot of bloviating from all the hetero pervs on this site!😉

And just think, it could have been an animal🦌🐷🐶🐵🐩🐈🦘🐪 or a piece of fruit 🥑🍑🍉🍆!

Oh, the horror!😲😵🤯

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Ugh.... look at this avatar instead.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

I'm sure she does not have a penis...

Profile picture for jacej
jacej
•

Thank goodness Juice changed his avatar, but I don't necessarily feel the urge to stop washing my eyes with bleach.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

I don't know. I kind of preferred his old one to this one.........

They're both dicks.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Oops, wrong forum!😉

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement