tuscl

What does it take for you to remember a dancer?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Looks, personality, sexuality? I was just reflecting on my last vist to my favorite club 10 days ago. I remember all of my favorites that I got dances with but there were 3 new to me. All 3 were 7 or better and had nice personalites. Fun to talk to. 2 of the 3 did really good lap dances. I mean high mileage. But I cannot remember any of their names. Old age? Too many favorites? Does it take more than one meeting for the name to sink in and stay? Maybe I need a spread Sheet!

13 comments

• jablake
    17 years ago
    Hi Book Guy,

I'm probably on a much tighter budget or am just a lot cheaper. :) The dancer with the boyfriend issue really convinced by actions. She would just stop counting dances and let herself go.

• Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I concur with the first characteristics, but for me the home-run wouldn't be that she doesn't overcharge, etc. Rather, for me, the home-run is that she convinces me that she "really wants" to spend time in my company and kind of "regrets" taking my money after it's all over. I know, it's just a fantasy. That's why I said, "she convinces me" ...
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    I don't see the need for a spreadsheet, because by the time I got it down, I probably forgot half the stuff anyway. I always remember girls by their look. Of course, that becomes a problem if they change it, but some things, like height or skin color, can't change. I usually have their name down by the third visit. Then again, if they got an interesting name, it might be less than that.
  • lotsoffun201
    17 years ago
    fortunately I still have a memory like a steel trap!
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    I remember a stripper more by her face than her stage name. I don't usually bother trying to remember stripper names, because A) They're fake, and often sound fake, B) Chances are I'll never see her again, and C) If I do, I'll know it's her by her face, not her name.

As for what makes me remember a stripper, it's usually a memorable experience I've had with her, and I don't mean a nice chat.
  • chitownlawyer
    17 years ago
    I have a very good memory, so I remember them all...it's nothing personal about the dancer, just one of my little idiocyncracies.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    She has to be nice to me and she has to be attractive. What's so hard about that?
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    If she looks very pretty, I might remember her longer than many others. The more time I spent with her especially outside of any busy club, the better the odds are I'll remember her. Maybe I should start taking pics so my mind will be like a steel trap. If it's not, I could just pull out the pic. :)
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I don't even bother trying to remember stage names unless they're one of my favorites. I've had a few dancers tell me both their stage name and their real name as they introduced themselves to me. If a dancer tells me her real name, she should also tell me if she's minds me using her real name in the club. Perhaps her first name is ok. Not that I would remember it longer than an hour or two. Maybe less if I was drinking and 20 more dancers told me their names.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Like most of you, I don't try to remember strippers' names (except to post a review). Their physical make up and my experience with them are more important, and will tell me if I want another round with them. And......... no, I ain't going into that either!!!! :-( LOL
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    "What does it take for you to remember a dancer?"
    I'm not sure. I forgot already.

One good trick at least to make me remember for at least a day or two is too wear a top where your nipples keep popping out without any effort. That was a neat trick. Maybe her breasts were too big for the outfit. I keep remembering she would adjust herself and then her nipples would suddenly pop back out after about 30 seconds. I didn't say much since I was so distracted.
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    Her being Asian is always a plus for me! You know, the beautiful, long, straight, jet black, hair and the perfect skin. Friendly and pleasant to be around.

Ah, I remember her well!
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    It is a combination of looks--near perfection (short, no fat, skin not marred by scars or tats, good teeth, etc.) and sensitivity--her heart races, breasts harden. Innocence also would count for a lot in a slow club where you can get to know her.

The homerun is if she doesn't overcharge and throws in an extra dance or a little more heat than normal.

All of this can go down the drain with inconsistency--level of contact, appreciation of business, difference in personality, etc. Unless there is a good reason. One dancer would only ask me for dances when there was a gap in her serious dating--boyfriend cheated, boyfriend took off, boyfriend is too new, etc.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion