tuscl

What are the 3 unwritten rules of strip clubbing?

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Thursday, December 12, 2019 2:39 AM
Q. What are the 3 unwritten rules of strip clubbing? A. 1. 2. 3.

39 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    O’clock Four O’clock Rock?
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    For me, rule #1 is don't pull out your credit card. Only spend the cash you bring in.
  • Toesucking
    5 years ago
    Never fell in love with strippers
  • jacej
    5 years ago
    1. Never, ever, ever fall in love with a stripper. 2. Always pay in cash/never use a credit or ATM card (what Warrior said). 3. Be respectful to the dancers/don't be an asshole. You'll get more mileage that way.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ As soon as you write them down they are no longer unwritten
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    What happens in the club, stays in the club!
  • Piggie
    5 years ago
    Negotiate price and service before the dance.
  • Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    Ha!
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    1. Don't be a RIL ( it's busine$$ - she doesn't feel about you the way you feel about her) 2. Never pay upfront (you are pretty-much left with zero-leverage - once you give a stripper your $$$ consider it gone - refunds are not part of the strip-club game) 3. Never hand your credit card over to the club (worst comes to worst I rather use the club's ATM machine and take the hit of a cash-advance-fee than take my chance$ handing over my cc)
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    1. Don't be an asshole 2. Don't be a little bitch 3. Join Subraman's dick pic group
  • Local Hick
    5 years ago
    @ATACdawg That's kinda counter to the enire purpose of this forum. LOL "3 Hours Ago What happens in the club, stays in the club!"
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    good point localhick. Frankly, I think it's more "if you don't tell SOMEBODY about it, it didn't happen!". Somebody could be your buddies, your tuscl compadres, whoevs
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Don't get shitfaced. That's it.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Cash only Be nice It's a game (that both can win)
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    1. Don't be an asshole 2. Don't be a little bitch 3. If you don't tell someone, it didn't happen. Your tuscl frenemies, your buddies (as if tuscl guys have buddies), your 3-love-hole Blow-Up Barbie, your raid team on Fortnite, whatever
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Fixed my 3 unwritten rules
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Here are a few of mine. 1. If you have enough of a sack to treat the club as your playground you'll reap the rewards. 2. Overflowing kindness is not the path to down n' dirty OTC with a hot young stripper with Daddy issues. 3. The law of diminishing returns definitely applies to ITC stripper spending.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    1. Don't bring credit or debit cards into the building. 2. Only bring in the cash you are prepared to spend. 3. Don't look to what dancers can do for you, look to what you can do for them. It works better this way. SJG
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^^ STFU!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    1. Identify the girl you want to be waking up in the mornings with. 2. Buying dances is a chump's game. 3. Front Room Makeout session, save the booths and back rooms until it is time for your own pants to come down. SJG
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^ STFU!
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    1. No credit cards ... EVER 2. It is a fucking FANTASY always 3. Just let the fun happen
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    1. Don't fall in love. 2. Always use cash. 3. <a href="[view link] be an asshole or a little bitch.</a>
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    1) study The System 2) then augment yo game by learning the advance technique of FRMOS from the master SJG 3) send money to your ATF every time she asks for it so you stay in her graces WOLLA!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Papi_Chulo +20 SJG
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Papi, you forgot to hit the sarcasm button.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    You must have realistic expectations when you step into the unreal world inside of a strip club. 1. You are only interesting to dancers when you have money. (They don’t really like you) 2. Pay with cash from your pocket. (Don’t use a credit card - or the club ATM) 3. You can both use each other - and both can get what you want. (No need to be rude or a drunken ass)
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    1. Find the dancer you want to wake up next to 2. Initiate FRMOS 3. Go in the back when your pants are ready to come down You guys should know the rules by now :):):) WCG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ WCG +20 SJG
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^ STFU!
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Dancers don't like you; having money overcomes virtually all issues; if the dancer says nice things about and to you...she's lying.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ >having money overcomes virtually all issues;< That's all anyone needs to know nothing else matters
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Always treat all women as civilians, and in all situations. Strip clubbing is expensive, but mostly the women are easy to get along with, ITC and OTC. So identify the one you want to be waking up in the mornings with. SJG I need a break, says globetrotting Greta [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • DenimChicken
    5 years ago
    I'm curious why people treat the ATM like the devil. If you aren't responsible enough to control the use - you have bigger problems. If you are scared of a $6.50 fee per transaction - you are too broke for the club. (Though I admit I once went to a club in Ohio and it literally wanted 20% as a fee and capped you at $100 per withdraw... wtf)
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I have had to go to the bank across the street and get money out without my check book. They call it using a Counter Check. Thing is, my girl, who would be ramming her tongue into my mouth, knew exactly how to work it with the bank to get the money. But really one needs to be free to start seeing the girl outside, like immediately. And this is what she wanted. I still say bring no plastic into the strip club. Focus instead on making things work with the cash you brought in, and then on exchanging contact info and in setting up follow meetings. Want to take it outside of the club. SJG I need a break, says globetrotting Greta [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    It's getting repetitive, but... 1. No cards in the club 2. Always negotiate/verify price and counting system before agreeing to a dance 3. Respect, honesty, and confidence wins - arrogance, deception, and rudeness always loses.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ Buying dances is a chump's game! Front Room Makeout Session. Then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. Then take her home with you to continue. SJG
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Every post you make about strip clubbing SJG always reinforces the belief that you've never been even once in your life.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @denim chicken.... ATM = electronic proof of visit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion