tuscl

How to turn down an extremely aggressive dancer pushing for an overly priced Cha

Dev7on
Maryland
Sunday, December 8, 2019 3:38 PM
If you guys read my review from my visit to Hustlers in Baltimore, MD you'll understand why. I know, I made the biggest mistake in my life and I want to be a better person and how to avoid blowing my money like that. Any advice? [view link]

25 comments

• Warrior15
    5 years ago
    #1 - Don' t give out girls names when taking about extras. Yeah, she is kind of a ROB. But you still should not give out her name. #2 - Just say NO. $830 is a lot fucking money for a VIP. I would expect her to go home with me and fuck me all night for that kind of money.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Just say "No, thanks". If that doesn't work, say NO! If that doesn't work, it's time to get a bit less civilized, "Back off! I am not interested in you in any way and I will not be taking you anywhere." If she can't take that hint, it's time to speak to the club manager.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Grow some balls
  • Lovelyeast
    5 years ago
    Come see me I’ll give you the best advice ever for $830
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Fucking-A - I read the review and not only did he pay $830 but he just got dances in VIP - this guy is a ROB's dream
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    If you don't know what you're doing then you should stay away from doing expensive options such as VIP until you know what you're doing
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I try to be firm but polite even with aggressive / pushy dancers, but there's a point where I'll just tell them to back off and go make money with someone else. There's a point where being respectful stops paying dividends. If she was going at you hard, then it's because she smelled blood in the water. Meaning, you were likely giving signals that you'd cave in eventually. So, don't be that guy. Or don't go to strip clubs. There's no strategy behind not opening your wallet.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    As Subraman (I think, or maybe it was rickdugan) has said, stop being intimidated by a girl in her underwear. Start with "No, thanks." Escalate as appropriate. Note that stabbing her in the face should be reserved for only the most egregious offenses.
  • Nixur68
    5 years ago
    Easy, Tell her you ran out of money. That’ll get strippers to leave you alone real quick.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    A price-tag of $800+ should dissuade you from the get-go especially if you have no clue what you'll be getting
  • Spillthebeans
    5 years ago
    A well worded NO should work. If not, then tell her you are broke from the STD meds you have been taking.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Just laugh until she goes away.
  • Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    Know yourself. You are weak. Hide your weakness. Say nothing and walk away.
  • Dev7on
    5 years ago
    I agree with you, Jimmy. I still have a lot to learn.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Unfortunately OP, the first thing you need to learn if you want to club more is how to say no, not to the girls but to yourself. If the hottest, prettiest girl comes and sits in your lap and offers you the world for a price you're not comfortable paying, then you have to say no. There are many, many pretty girls that you'll never meet or get to spend money on but you'll have a better chance at meeting more of them if you say no to the expensive ones. Every expensive girl you turn down allows you to enjoy many of the cheap (but just as attractive) girls that actually deserve your money. For the time being, don't spend more than $100 per girl and turn down any girl that asks for more than that.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Kick her in the nuts
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Sorry for your loss.
  • BocaOnt2019
    5 years ago
    Practice saying no to yourself in the mirror. The more you visualize it the easier it will happen. Sorry that your experience was a disappointing one.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Ask her out on a date that should end things pretty quickly
  • Spillthebeans
    5 years ago
    Once she gets you into the room, she will be saying no to most things you ask for like bbbj, cim, cof, fs, and backdoor access. That being said beat her to the NO TRAIN.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I also found this review... [view link] ...troll account? 😂😂
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Looks like the op likes sucking dick. Is this dancer you are complaining about not have a dick for you to suck?
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    Don't go to Hustler Club in Baltimore. You're welcome.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    $830 ? I’m lost. Sounds like a good deal to me.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    The classic combo of horniness and fear of confrontation which leads newbies to drop gobs of cash and hope for the best. This was tuition and, in all candor, it could have been much worse. I hate to get too basic, but it is her job to coax you into making bad decisions like that one. The job of safeguarding your wallet is yours alone. As others have said, the next time you want to go back to an expensive room, make sure that you and she are on the same page about what will happen. If she's evasive or ambiguous, then just say "No thank you." Oh, and to add to your tuition value, other reviewers talked about a $360 room. If you had done your research beforehand, maybe you could have shaved a few hundred from that tuition payment. Just sayin'.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion