tuscl

No fucking purpose

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
Monday, December 2, 2019 7:18 PM
What is the purpose of jackasses like georgemicrodong posting on tj mongers board. None

37 comments

• gSteph
    5 years ago
    And the purpose of this is ??
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Maybe georgemicrodong needs to read "The Purpose Driven Life" by pastor Rick Warren - highly recommend (over 30-million copies sold!) - I'm sure it will help georgemicrodong find purpose with his future TJ board posting
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I believe there’s a word for it - trolling? Is that what the kids call it nowadays?
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    The group header does say "Open to all".
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Opinions are like Assholes. Everyone has one. Little Dick George just pointed out some of the negative things about TJ. Don't let it worry you. If you really disagree with him, put him on Ignore.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    1. Not everyone likes the things you like. On an unmoderated message board, you might hear about it on occasion. Best to just get used to it.

2. You have a reputation for losing your shit whenever anyone is critical of Zona Norte. Meaning, your an easy target for anyone looking to stir the pot. It's possible that's the reason why he posts in there.

Imagine what it would be like if I went to war with you every time you were critical of US clubs.

TL;DR... Let that shit go.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Someone pissing in your cornflakes from time-to-time is part of the TUSCL ecosystem
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Also, at least GMD is on topic. If there's a guy who has no reason to post in there, it's SJG.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    CMI wins yet another thread.

Country for you it just seems like any criticism of Zona Norte = you going fucking ballistic. Meanwhile you continually force your opinion on everyone that US clubs are worthless, guys going to clubs and cummng in their pants are losers, etc. Hey it's your opinion and you're certainly entitled to it. But when someone else voices their opinion and it differs from yours it's not fair for you to fly off into a tirade.

I think the regulars of the board knows where everyone stands on the frequent topics of this forum by now. As long as we respect other people's choice even if we don't understand it we can probably get along much better.

Blah, what am I saying, that'll never happen. This is TUSCL, where grudges never die.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    This is what George said in the TJ Mongers group: "Yes, traveling to a foreign country, dealing with border patrol and customs, fucking girls who've done 50 other guys that day, not being able to drink the water, all made me regret driving a half hour to get whatever I want from someone who's at least bathed today."

There's no reason to get bent out of shape if you disagree. These are discussion groups. If everyone had the same opinion, there would be no discussion.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    ^^^ Precisely.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    What is your purpose for fucking then
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I love philosophical discussions.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ warrior15 i know my friend i should but what pisses me off is he is from louisville and i hate the damn place. I know louisville very well and it is full of racists. I guarantee you the only reason that prick said what he said is because he is racist. A waste of human breath. Their are so many cool awesome people on this site he is not one of them. It is trash like him makes me want to move. He thinks the louisville whores he fucks dont go unbathed and fuck 50 mongers a day he is an idiot
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ jacklash sorry i just truly dislike tjay son of a bitch and his trashy city. Thank god being a trucker i am rarely there
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ jacklash i am also upset because the tj mongers board is for tj mongers not racists pricks he has no reason on there. He can stay 8n louisville the nasty heroine addicts need him. I do not care just stay off tj mongers board. Because he is not a tj monger. People like him is why i am not active on here everyday
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @funloving fella no
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    So... I guess "letting it go" is not on the list of options.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ gsteph the purpose is to keep that inbred cocksucker off of the tj mongers board
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ callmeishmael i do not post or read the regular boards anymore because of garbage like dong and duggan the tj mongers board is not for racists to run their mouth and i am gonna l8ve my cool everytime his kentuckian ass says anything on tj mongers board because i hate louisville him and 90 percent of everyone in it.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @tfp my friend it is personal between me and that racist prick. Trust me till you have ever been to the incest pool known as louisville ky you will never understand
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Uum, this is a regular board you're posting to/reading now.

Been too long since last TJ?

And you misspelled lose.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ gsteph i posted here to make sure that prick reads it
    What is the purpose of you telling me i mispelled lose? Do you feel important now?
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ gsteph yes if i had my way i would live there
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Yeah, well, I guess you have a lot of 'losing your cool' to look forward to, because it doesn't actually discourage anyone from posting things that piss you off.

It's just you taking the bait, hook, line, and sinker.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Does he need a purpose? After all, as much fun as it must be to have sterile condom sex with pimped out Mexican village girls in a place that smells like sewage, some might have opposing thoughts to share.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Somebody is upset.
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    Country-ape, you must learn more rick philosophy. In the rick world, once one has decided not to go all wildebeest on one who pisses you off, you simply let it go.

We ricks are intrinsically capable of letting things go once we decide to eschew the wildebeest route. However, if you need help, you should simply play Taylor Swift’s “Shake it off” on a loop for a few days. It will help you realize that haters gonna hate, hate, hate and learn to live with that simple fact. Plus, Tay Tay is hot, so that’s a bonus.

By the way, did I ever share the story about the time I fucked Tay Tay up her tight ass with my BSLC? Good times, good times. In fact, I had a ricktastic time. ROAR!!!
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    Alternatively, you could drive to Louisville and go all wildebeest on Georgie Lil Dick’s ass. Your choice.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    I will say that the exaggerations made by GMD in that post are kinda fucked up, but moreso to the girls in TJ. Those girls probably take more showers in two days than GMD takes all week. That's not an insult to GMD btw, I'm sure he bathes at least once a day.

The fucking 50 guys in a day comment is a huge exaggeration. As a matter of fact we even had a thread about that subject in the TJ forums. Based on accounts from both bargirls and observations from patrons, the most successful girls might go upstairs around 5 times in a day. The mid tier girls maybe 2-3, and the lower tier girls maybe once or a lot of times not at all.

Dealing with border patrol and customs is 99% of the time no issue at all. From my own experience and also reading others accounts there is hardly any mention of border agents besides them asking one question: what is the purpose of your visit. GMD mentioning them made it sound like they give you the rubber gloves search.

Traveling to a foreign country, for plenty it's actually closer than traveling to the next state. For the guys in San Diego it's more like a trip to Walmart.

The drink the water comment was the only non exaggeration in the post.

And yet despite ALL that, there was no need to attack GMD personally. Just check him on his exaggerations, if anything.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    >We ricks are intrinsically capable of letting things go once we decide to eschew the wildebeest route. <

Really Mufasa ?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Obviously, it can't be completely horrible if it has enough appeal to warrant its own forum. And the average HK review is long enough to be organized into chapters.

I'd like to try it someday to see what the fuss is about. Even if I love it, it won't "ruin" American clubs for me. I live in Rhode Island. It's not like I'm going to fly cross country to visit a brothel. Even if it's a really great brothel.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Is the anger simply because a guy is from Louisville - and he doesn’t like TJ?

This discussion is basically letting him know that he’s winning.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    All the discussions are now mixed together? Founder don't give TJ/HK special love anymore?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    In the main menu, if you select "Discussions", then you see all of the discussions from all of the groups in one list.

https://tuscl.net/discussions.php

===

If you select "Groups", then you can access the separate forums without seeing threads from other forums.

https://tuscl.net/discussion-groups.php
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    I’ve been to TJ. It’s nice but not worth spending extra money and time for a special trip. If I was going to be in SoCal again I’d almost certainly go but I wouldn’t go just to go.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    What's *your* purpose in posting your tirades on *two* separate boards? That *is* you on USA who basically posts "Louisville clubs suck!" whenever anyone makes a comment in the strip club thread, isn't it? Phrasing is the same, so I'm guessing so.

Why don't you just move to TJ then?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion