tuscl

shadowcat is back.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thank you founder. No more Igiveup or IGU. Soon Happy Lapper will return under his real nick name. Gotta change my email address.

19 comments

• founder
    17 years ago
    Just remember, it's all supposed to be fun. Leave the drama to the strippers.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    "Leave the drama to the strippers." I know some people who I'd love to say that to. Why does drama seem to be increasing in our society? Maybe too many bad talk shows like Dr. Phil?

Anyway, welcome back, Cat. And thanks, Founder.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Founder: Any chance of restoring to the archives all the old threads started by shadowcat? A ton of posts in them by the rest of us got removed during the drama through no fault of our own.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    "Drama" of the Dr. Phil or Jerry Springer sort isn't INCREASING in society. It's just getting AIRED out in public more. Plenty of people have been bonkers throughout history, they just used to know to be embarrassed about it rather than proud.
  • founder
    17 years ago
    All the old posts and reviews were deleted.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Well that's a shame. At least our posts in his threads were still online until yesterday. I'll miss being able to read them.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Book Guy, I hope you're right. But forgetting TV (which I do a lot) I seem to see much more drama among the people I know and their families. So I don't really know if there's more or are people just becoming increasingly convinced that it's acceptable behavior. I think it's the latter because people have become much more self-centered IMO.
  • trojangreg
    17 years ago
    Welcome back. I think you forgot to tell me about Crazy Horse I would have met you there. But then again it looks like you had the best dancer taken leaving me with leftovers.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    FONDL: maybe we're a hysterical generation. Or at least histrionic. That tendency to an extreme might in fact go hand-in-hand with rising Puritanical "family values" across the country -- opposites attract, and the Puritans held as one cornerstone of their creed that one should never perform ones inward feelings in an outward manner, so as to never annoy passersby and your fellow man.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    greg, I thought about you but it was a last minute deceison and I knew that you didn't much like week nights. I will be in mt favorite club May 15-17.
  • magicrat
    17 years ago
    Let me add my welcome back as well, my friend. I did kind of like the Shadowup name though. I can't make it down on those dates, but will see you soon I'm sure.
  • ShotDisc
    17 years ago
    Welcome back.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    WTF
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    When is Dougster coming back?
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    ???

Old threads deleted! What sorts of non-brilliant things do you have to post on TUSCL to get your old threads deleted?

Turns out shadowcat was a rebel! Who knew! ;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL. That caught me by surprise when I started reading this too.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Yep shadow must had been the original juice LMFAO
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    But did you ever get band juicebox69? I think you need to step up your game!

I loved the threads your ex-girlfriend started. I missed that but then it came up again and it was brilliant. Do you have any other exes that you can have a fight with on the board? ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion