tuscl

Amateur Nights

crazyjoe
Colorado
Thursday, October 17, 2019 9:24 PM
How many of you like amateur nights? I ended up at one recently. I did not know it was amateur night until I got there. It was a lot of fun with some really good looking scenery! See my review after it gets approved. At a Club I used to be a regular at, they used to have amateur night every Thursday. They would pick some patrons to be judges. I would sometimes hang out with some of the amateurs and have a great time. Some of them were already dancers at other clubs but some were true amateurs. The true amateurs seemed to appreciate some encouragement and would have a good conversation. It was usually a good time until one night I was getting a dance from a dancer during the contest. There was a half wall between the club and the dance area. While getting a dance I could see the stage Which was fun until a amateur got up there that was extremely unattractive. She definitely had no business taking off her clothes and almost cleared the place out. I thought she would get up there and threaten to get naked and run off stage but that did not happen. There were lots of groans and was Kind of a mood killer! I wondered if she did that as a dare or a prank possibly though. I seriously could not figure out why she put herself through that.

19 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    Never been to one where you can be judge that sounds pretty cool. I think a common complaint people have I think is that the amateurs are often just dancers from other clubs. I have been going to Showpalace in Queens a lot recently. They have amateur nights on Thursday’s but really any night is amateur night, the place is full of new dancers. They all wanna be J.Lo, they want to be Cardi B local celebs they think they can do it too. I kinda feel like I want to ride this wave for little bit right now.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I don't care for amateur night.
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    These used to be a thing, though I think most of the amateurs were just visiting pros. I went to the Palomino Club twice while visiting Vegas years ago and the same “amateurs” were competing both nights.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I guess they could be kinda fun if they were real amateurs and attractive, but like almost everything in strip clubs it's an illusion/fake/smoke-and-mirrors
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    If they were honest and just called it audition night that might draw more of a crowd. Variety guys would know to go that night to get their chance with a girl who already knows how to work, but just doesn’t work at that particular club yet.
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    This is an area where dugan and I disagree. I actually quite enjoy the “amateur” nights. Introducing new strippers to the pleasure of being banged by a lion and vulture is one of my true joys in life. Makes me want to...ROAR!!!
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I haven't seen any club with "amateur" nights in many years. There used to be an Atlanta dancer on the discussion board for awhile named RFcookie. She admitted in a review to winning an amateur contest at the Columbia SC Platinum Plus.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I’ve never been to a club on an amateur night. It sounds interesting - as I’m thinking it could be great fun - or possibly a bit disappointing. My preference is for dancing whores - and extras - so I’m not sure if I’d find what I’m looking for.
  • Electronman
    5 years ago
    I've had some pretty good private dances from "amateurs" during or after the contest. Sometimes they don't care as much as the regular club dancers about following restrictive club rules during the private dances.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Interesting, from what I’ve heard secondhand, platinum84 is one of the few Denver clubs that don’t automatically reject dancers for having an out of state ID. My guess (idk if I’m right or wrong) is that practice would constantly bring in more fresh faces than other places. So even if they aren’t true amateurs, probably wouldn’t have to deal with the annoyance of recognizing them from another club. 😁
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Oddly, I've never been to an amateur night.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I went to da amateur night at the truck stop ou n omaha once and they has some lot lizzards with no teeth and a fat trucker Bob with huge flapperjack man tiddys... 🤮 never again
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    I enjoyed the handful I saw back in the day. I was at a local club back in the 80's that had amateur contests. (Jiggles). Judges were up in a balcony (the VIP area) with numbered scorecards. Quite a number of petty girls were playing - some were a bit shy, only flashed boobs right at the end. Then this quite chubby girl gets up on stage; looks were not what the average PL came to see. A few groans, averted eyes. But when her music started, she just went all out, shaking it like I’d never seen. Boobs, hair, buns, everything was flying, flopping, undulating all over. Some started laughing, then it turned to cheering, crowd got into it. Biggest applause of the night. She moons the crowd. Couple of the judges gave her 2s and 3s (probably the Romanian and Russian judges) but most gave her 8s and 9s. One guy grabs his neighbor’s score card to give her a 9.9 Good laughs, funny memory.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    The last one I saw was at Deja Vu in North Hollywood. Several of the girls were dancers at other clubs, and one contestant almost got herself jumped by putting on a very hot display in street clothes that left the customers cheering for more. The fact that she was also taunting a couple of dancers on the floor while dancing probably also had something to do with it.
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    I feel like this was a thing in my neck of the woods until about 10 years ago or so. I remember being out for one and one only. Three contestants. One that seemed to have a few friends with her such that they were just out to have some thrills in a Sunday night. One woman who truly seemed to be auditioning. I don't remember the third. The girl with the fan club "won." The auditioning girl appeared to get some paperwork apply for hire. It was underwhelming to say the least. I can see why the night died out.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Where I cut my teeth clubbing in the northeast, they were never really a thing. But I used to come across them more when I was traveling for work to smaller cities and some rural areas. Like others have said, it was almost always dancers from other clubs posing as amateurs. You could tell simply from how polished they were. But I still enjoyed them as they could often get away with stuff onstage that the house dancers could not. But I haven't come across one in years now. The last one was at a very small club in Milwaukee and it was underwhelming to say the least.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Amateur Nights were always fun at the Sunnyvale Brass Rail. And always some straight up hookers in there too. :) :) :) SJG
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    I remember an amateur who was allowed to work the rest of the night gave me lap dances. She got into trouble for grinding too much on me. This was a low mileage club
  • Musterd21
    5 years ago
    I am always ready to buy an amateur a drink or three. lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion