tuscl

@Founder

MackTruck
God Bless Dancers
Can we ban politics in the front room and make a separate room for political discussions?

62 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Everything is political. Saying you are not political is what religious groups do, and they support the Right, Opiate of the Masses.

And besides MackTruck, is ignore broken, is thread by thread ignore broken?

SJG
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    If political discussions are banned, there's only so many times we can talk about our love of fondling and licking breasts lol.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ and as if that is not also political.

SJG
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I meant elections and the POTUS
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Everything people say, and especially here an in churches, pertains to elections and POTUS.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I vote for a separate subforum just for politics.
  • anthony6613
    5 years ago
    I agree.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ Everything is political, especially saying that what you say, or preach in church, is not political.

And our country is on the verge of Civil War, more so than anytime since the impeachment of Tricky Dick Nixon.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    And also, there is ignore and thread by thread ignore.

And you also have the TJ Room and the Underground Circle Jerk VIP Room. Just go to the hatch in the center of the parking lot.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @san_jose_creep FYI talking about a real sexual interaction with a stripper in a strip club is NOT political. But you wouldn't know anything about by this this century.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Why not just two rooms, one related to strip clubs and one for everything else? The VIP/Dancer only rooms don't seem to be too active.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    The Circle Jerk VIP room does stimulate reviews and paid VIP memberships, so as they benefit Founder, they are good for this forum.

So for anyone who wants to get away from open and overt political discussions, the VIP Circle Jerk room is ready.

SJG
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I have simply been hitting the ignore button on all political posts.
  • nemesisk7
    5 years ago
    Whats the matter Scared of your Orange Cheeto getting impeached ???
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    "I have simply been hitting the ignore button on all political posts."

_______

...and I do the same for football threads, which bore me to death. Takes a fraction of a second. Who cares?
  • bang69
    5 years ago
    I agree 100% with MackTruck
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Def agreed with MackTruck too.
  • Evasparkling
    5 years ago
    I support the Motion put forward by MackTruck.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    On the plus side, I enjoy whatever new update happened. Now when I’ve read all my PMs, the “messages” link actually reflects that. 😁
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Founder created the ignore feature so that if you don't like a member or topic you can ignore it. This site is supposed to be about strip clubs and strippers. There are other sites for discussing other subjects.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I agree with MackTruck. His shit talk is still much cleaner than politics.

Another good thing - SJG’s discussions will be chopped down too!
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    What a hypocrite @Cashman. You recently started an idiotic thread about the dems impeaching because of RBG or some other convoluted logic. Make up your mind?
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Yes, that’s true. But that was a single thread. There are numerous political threads by the same user, all saying essentially the same thing. So, that’s where I find it to be a bit much.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Sadly, this would never work. It's an - unmoderated- board.

Unless founder sanctioned those who violated such a policy, there are those who would violate.

Blocking posts works and takes but a second. But many don't, probably cause they want to argue or see what assholes the other (doesn't matter which) side is spouting.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    The TJ Mongers forum seems to be working fine. There's no reason that there can't be a Political Discussions forum just like it.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Agreed.

And if all - or even most - posters put political discussions in such a forum (instead of the bigger audience of the front room) it would work fine. That would be great.

Think an Icey or SJG would do so?

Wish I thought so. Sigh
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    san_jose_creep posts in the TJ Mongers forum like he's supposed to.

The worst that could happen is nobody uses it but I think it's worth a shot.

Or even an OT forum for anything OT besides just politics
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I seriously doubt your IQ is double figures VH. You're just fucking stupid. Far bigger asshole than SJG, although you might be his stupid mirror image. What do you call a haerd working progressivw? Lmao. Trick question as there is no such thing.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    You numskulls, you have thread by thread ignore.

So what the fuck is your problem.

Not everyone goes along with your political views.

Get used to it.

Mamisan will be at your front door soon:
    https://www.allegromedical.com/images/pr…

To Impeach or Not to Impeach? Chris Hedges & John Bonifaz Debate What Congress Should Do Next

https://www.democracynow.org/2019/10/1/t…

SJG

Rosicrucian Music
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cRlS8qL…
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I just counted the number of political threads on just the front page, and just prior to this post there were 9 out of 36. That's 25% of the threads. Clearly a politics subforum would have enough content to sustain it. @Founder jes sayin'.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    ^^Its spelled "numbskulls". Jesus you don't work; you don't learn' wtf do you do other than cut and paste?
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    9 out of 36 about politics, 6 out of 36 are attack threads, one positive thread about another user, and 3 completely off topic. 17 out of 36 about girls.

Never change TUSCL lol.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    It isn't just the political threads. I have no problem ignoring them. I don't even hit the ignore button, I just bleep past them as if they weren't there.

But, in every internet forum I've ever been on, including (and especially) tuscl, what happens in political threads washes into every other thread, and degrades the quality of the forum as a whole. Just witness how many times you political-thread guys come in and make little bitchy comments and insults to each other, specifically referencing exchanges that have gone on in the political threads. That's why so many forums have a separate political forum, with a rule of "no political discussions or issues leak into the main forums, or you get banned".

I don't expect founder to do this, he seems to value unrestricted posting regardless of the effect on the forum, but it's absolutely the case that the political threads make the whole forum worse.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Everyone always has ignore available.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ Everyone can also refrain from posting more things irrelevant to strip clubbing (which includes politics) than things relevant to it.

But neither is practiced well around here so a separate politics forum is still justified.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    I agree a separate forum for politics would be good but....

Fuck this Macktruck fag asking for safe space again. #whatapussy
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    This forum has thrived because it has been open.

Ignore is available for those who want to skip over some threads or people.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ You only think it's thriving because then you can keep blathering to yourself in your own threads or other threads that nobody else posts to.

Not coincidentally, you are the most ignored person or your threads are the most ignored.

That's not really 'thriving' from an objective point of view. Moron.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    You guys have got an Underground Circle Jerk Vip Room. Just entir though that hatch out in the parking lot. It is Clorox mopped three times per day, to keep the health dept. happy, and so it never smells rancid.

So those who want to impose like mindedness have their place!

But it does require Articles, Reviews, or $$ to maintain VIP membership.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "So those who want to impose like mindedness have their place!"

^ this is the same point for having a dedicated politics forum, idiot.

By the way, the VIP room has differing views and opinions. It's not just for like minded people other than it's mostly about strip clubs in there. The really nice thing about it is that YOU can't post your mindless drivel to it and clutter it up as such. Idiot.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    pistola
    Keepin' it 💯
    Yesterday
    I agree a separate forum for politics would be good but....

Fuck this Macktruck fag asking for safe space again. #whatapussy

^^^Lmao. This guy always has to be running someone down. He can't even agree with me on a valid point without
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ without calling me names. Sounds like Napoleon syndrome to me
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    🤣🤣🤣 all I can do is feel sad for you pistola
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Maybe just make it so you cant just cut and paste the same shit into multiple threads.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Yes. I place all political posts on IGNORE since it contributes ZERO to my interest in HOT STRIPPER knowledge!
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    For anyone who thinks the VIP Room is a circle jerk. Well, why don’t you fucking MAN UP and either post a review or pay your dues. Otherwise, you have ZERO CLUE as to what VIP realm is. Anyone who slams a person or group for something they have ZERO KNOWLEDGE of is just a fucking moron.... PROVE ME WRONG!
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^its impossible to prove you wrong. Everyone on this forum knows that SJG is a fucking moron.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    He's just a useless shit, who is mad he can't ruin every thread in that room, and create pointless threads that he only replies to himself in there too.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Coming clean here. As Nicespice can attest (we had a face to face conversation about this) , I once truly though he was an intelligent, misunderstood individual. But, when people (he) spout shit about issues they truly have no clue about, it’s hard for me to allow the bullshit to go unchecked. Thus, the intelligence I perceived was most likely regurgitated/plagiarized from a book somewhere. I am usually a good judge of people, but I probably blew it on this one. PROVE ME WRONG. DAMN!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Nidan I consider myself highly perceptive and I'm pretty sure san_jose_creep was once a fairly successful programmer in Silicon Valley. But he's so mentally distraught now and his mind has so many complex defense mechanisms going on that all his former intelligence is dominated by it and he's simply deranged and batshit crazy. TUSCL is an integral part of it all too. He uses it to escape from his destitute and homeless life. On TUSCL he literally becomes the san_jose_creep persona he lives vicariously through his own posts about his sex cult organization or his fantasies of Front Room make out sessions. Also he's simply losing himself in the public library where he gets his free internet and he can peruse books and politics and such and then regurgitate what he reads for the day here. TUSCL is very much a part of his life and his very psyche. Unfortunately uses it for simply this means and doesn't actually contribute to the site in terms of real strip club experiences this century. He's basically a loony leech on this site and brings the quality of it way down. I see him as the TUSCL village idiot that blathers on and on in the town square without a care or consideration of anybody else. However all that said, he is a cautionary tale of the worst that can happen if you take mongering too far, so he does add cautionary value to all married PLs in that sense.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Politics has always been a big part of this forum. Two things now are different.

First, it used to be only the far Right that was posting. This has changed.

Second, TUSCL used to have just one room for everything. Now we have 4 rooms.

So in this Front Room, there don't seem to be that many people making posts which deal narrowly with strip clubs. But there are some. If you feel that there should be more such posts, then make them.

Now there may be more such posts in the other three rooms. That is great too.

But for those who don't like political threads, you could just skip over them. But you also have IGNORE available, and you also have THREAD BY THREAD IGNORE. So really, I don't see that you have anything to complain about.

SJG

Steely Dan Any World (That I'm Welcome To) w/ nice piano bass
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I_3oxmL…
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ Alternatively, you could refrain from blathering to yourself in your own threads or other threads that nobody else posts to.

Not coincidentally, you are the most ignored person or your threads are the most ignored.

Basically what you are saying is that you want to blather to yourself and clutter up the boards for that reason alone because you can be ignored rather than use the boards for an actual discussion.

But then you claim that threads should be left open so that everyone can continue to have an actual discussion.

This is where your logic is flawed, moron.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Racist shit again by the VH retard. Dems always talking about race, ain't the Republicans that care about race or bring it up at all.

Definitely sounds like the only white person he likes is Ben Rapeysburger. He's probably some asian dude with a 2" dong mad about having to jack off with tweezers.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMAO @VH_Kicks FYI I'm not white and I'm most definitely not a republican.

Better read my posts more carefully and not make stupid assumptions without any basis, bro.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Trump's entire political persona is based on hate speech.

The question now is, which country will give him political asylum? And then can his 757 make it there, or does he also need someplace he can land and refuel?

Germany's Wiemar Constitution was a commendable effort, but it collapsed. So they were given a new Constitution, influenced by Nuremberg precedents.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter…

Breaking Trump News [12PM] 10/08/19 | CNN Breaking News Today Oct 08, 2019
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chQS4mhO…

Schiff: Sondland's no-show indicates "obstruction" by Trump administration
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jXxfkpe…

Trump faces swift backlash on Syria decision l ABC News
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTR-FLp3…

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ way to derail a thread!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    URGENT !! Breaking Trump News [3PM] 10/8/19 | CNN News Today Oct 8, 2019
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRaIqBe…

Gordon Sondland has instructions direct from Trump, no buffers.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordon_Son…

Trump admin issues new letter of defiance to Nancy Pelosi, ratcheting up Constitutional Clash.

URGENT !! Breaking Trump News [6PM] 10/8/19 | CNN News Today Oct 8, 2019
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH6efd5P…

4 hour gap, Sondland making his own phone call to Trump

Will Trump's handling of Turkey mean that US troops will be placed at greater risk later on?

The Khan Family lost their son to a car bomb while serving as a US Army Captain in Iraq. There are dangerous wackos in the Middle-East. But Trump's entire political career has just been massaging such wackos here in the US.

Who should deliver the Final Message?

I say it should be Lindsey Graham of South Carolina.

But who will give Trump asylum, and can his 757 fly there without refueling?

There is not enough water to get to Leningrad without crossing over EU waters and airspace. But he could go above the Arctic Circle and get beyond Finland to Murmansk.

If his 757 does not have the range, maybe a bunch of food and water and he can borrow Greta Thunberg's 60' yacht.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    TUSCL is clearly san_jose_creep's personal echo chamber for no other reason than that.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    White House: Trump will not cooperate with impeachment probe
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na7zy9iI…

Majority Of Americans Back Impeachment Inquiry Or Trump's Removal From Office
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSNScI9r…

This Joseph Maguire, Acting Director of National Intelligence, Retired as a Navy Vice Admiral, spent over 20 years as a Navy Seal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Mag…

These sorts of people, and Adam Schiff Chair of the House Intelligence Committee, all very different from Donald Trump. They are Military, Intelligence, National Security, Diplomats, and often Lawyers. They may or may not agree with the politics of Donald Trump and his party, but they conduct themselves very differently. They are careful about what they say. They have gotten to where they are by decades of reliable service. Trump is absolutely nothing compared to them.

Impeaching Trump is a Constitutional Requirement!

Messages Detail Alarm From State Department Official Over Policy Toward Ukraine
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axKxZ4ih…

This is so similar to how Nixon went down, but just greatly accelerated, and with Trump very likely facing post removal prosecution.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ he's so mentally distraught now and his mind has so many complex defense mechanisms going on that all his former intelligence is dominated by it and he's simply deranged and batshit crazy. TUSCL is an integral part of it all too. He uses it to escape from his destitute and homeless life. On TUSCL he literally becomes the san_jose_creep persona he lives vicariously through his own posts about his sex cult organization or his fantasies of Front Room make out sessions. Also he's simply losing himself in the public library where he gets his free internet and he can peruse books and politics and such and then regurgitate what he reads for the day here. TUSCL is very much a part of his life and his very psyche. Unfortunately uses it for simply this means and doesn't actually contribute to the site in terms of real strip club experiences this century. He's basically a loony leech on this site and brings the quality of it way down. I see him as the TUSCL village idiot that blathers on and on in the town square without a care or consideration of anybody else. However all that said, he is a cautionary tale of the worst that can happen if you take mongering too far, so he does add cautionary value to all married PLs in that sense.
  • Studme53
    5 years ago
    Agree - political discusion on this site is boring and boorish
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Mackie wins again!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion