tuscl

Who'd You Rather: Pamela Anderson vs. Denise Richards

AnonymousJim
Scanning the room from the back
Sunday, August 18, 2019 8:56 PM
And now, an epic showdown for which I think any of the three possible results may be equally possible. Before we get this one started, another quick primer on things I think you need to be reminded of before voting, particularly with this one: 1. You should consider the ladies in their prime, not as they are now. 1a. What you consider to be their prime is up to you. In this matchup, we have one competitor where I can see there being a few different opinions on what "her prime" was. Your call. Take the lady, make her the best you can remember her being and base your choice off that. 2. In first-round matchups, "Neither" is a perfectly valid choice, and one you should choose if you truly would pass on both ladies. "Both," however, is not a valid option and a waste of your time to post, unless you really like seeing your vote crossed out at the bottom of the poll. Away we go. --- Celebrity Bracket: Pamela ANDERSON vs. Denise RICHARDS --- Pamela ANDERSON 34DD-24-34 PIC: [view link] CLIP: (Playboy nude) [view link] --- If there were a hall of fame for celebrities unafraid to flaunt their large breasts, Pamela Anderson would join Jane Mansfield, Dolly Parton and Katy Perry in the inaugural class. Thanks to the worldwide fame of Baywatch, Miss February 1990 also has the title of being one of the biggest names in adult video, though that was less by choice, as her infamously stolen tape with Tommy Lee was one of the most downloaded clips in the early days of the web, aided by low resolution rates that necessitated, uh, large objects. Some are moreso a fan of Anderson's innocent, California surfer girl look from Playboy and Home Improvement. Others may prefer the enhanced Anderson in VIP or Barb Wire. Most probably won't pick Anderson from her time with Hepatitis C (she's been cured), or more recent times, as she's looking her age of 52. Some may even be turned off (or on) by her activism through PETA. However, no one represented the big-chested blonde better than Anderson in the 90s, and for that alone, she's here. --- Denise RICHARDS 34C-24-34 PIC: [view link] CLIP: (softcore-like mainstream scene) [view link] --- While Anderson may have been the celebrity most associated with breasts in the 90s, the scenes most associated with 90s breasts probably belonged to Denise Richards in "Wild Things." In putting Richards into numerous sex scenes as a Lolita-like femme fatale, director John McNaughton took advantage of the 90s being the end of a golden age for movies pushing the boundaries of an R rating close to NC-17 while still being money-makers. Richards' scene still remains a popular view online, even as movies like Wild Things are no longer commercially viable due to titillation being found easily on the internet. Richards, meanwhile, may have peaked in the role. Her performance as a Bond girl in The World Is Not Enough was widely panned, and her career is now to the point where she's back on The Bold and The Beautiful. Also, let's not forget, she was married to Charlie Sheen for four years. Still, there are some who still consider Wild Things to have the hottest scenes in mainstream cinema history. That's entirely due to Richards. --- One more reminder: Make your choice based on the ladies as they were at their best, whatever you consider that to be. ANDERSON RICHARDS or NEITHER

34 comments

• PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    Richards
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Back then, Denise RICHARDS!
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Denise Richards in a landslide.
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    PA does nothing for me. Too plastic. Richards for sure.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Denise Richard's hands down. She is amazing
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    Denise Richards, even though Pam rocked it in her amateur vid. A Dr. Christmas Jones was exactly how I'd want a nuclear physicist to be if I had to hang out with one in real life. A 20-something, smoking hot chick that's dumb as a box of rox and totally into sex.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Pamela Anderson in the early 90’s was so fucking hot. Gotta go Pam here.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Let’s hear somebody say neither to this shit
  • anthony6613
    5 years ago
    Richards
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Pammy A
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    If it was an option both would be the pick here. Again a matchup of two of the hottest women in their era. This is a final four matchup in the first round. I'll take Richards on a buzzer beater. Either would win a lot of the other matchups.
  • bang69
    5 years ago
    Richards
  • Ferdinx
    5 years ago
    Tough, tough call. I'll go Anderson.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Anderson.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Pam Anderson. At her peak, meaning when she was first discovered, she was close to perfect. After numerous surgeries, not so much.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Almost everyone looks at Anderson in terms of "Baywatch" and after. I thought she was at her hottest when she was on "Home Improvement" as the Tool Time Tool Girl. [view link]
  • IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    Anderson.
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    Denise. Tool time Pam was almost a virtual tie, but for me Denise wins and as they aged, she wins by a mile.
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    Richards, but, remember BITD before she screwed herself all up Pam looked like this: [view link]
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    richards by a nose.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Richards. Again, by a mile.
  • seawa
    5 years ago
    Richards
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Denise was better in looks but Pam was better in bed.
  • clubdude
    5 years ago
    I'm a big titty man, so it's Pam!!!!
  • JohnSmith69
    5 years ago
    Richards
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    This is a joke, right? Denise Richards any freaking day of the week.
  • fenwayfav
    5 years ago
    Richards
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    Since a whole bunch of the closed threads got bumped, I'll try and put this one back on top of the heap.
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    Bumping this again because folks are still taking about Upton/Guerrero for some reason.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Denise Richards
  • Studme53
    5 years ago
    Pam - not only superb breast but great legs and ass too
  • Phandy
    5 years ago
    Richards, easy
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    Let's close it up. I'm having trouble picking with this one. I suppose, if I have to follow my own rules about "in her prime," I go Richards. However, I'd definitely want to get to her before Sheen laid a finger on her. I'm a little surprised this one ended up with no 'Neither' votes. You're talking one woman who was synonymous with Hep C and another who was synonymous with a guy who slept around with AIDS. Don't get me wrong; I threw their pictures up because they're both damn nice to look at. But I'm also impressed you guys have truly ran with the mantra of "in their prime" and not let what's happened since impact your thinking. RICHARDS: 20 ANDERSON: 8 J̶a̶c̶k̶s̶l̶a̶s̶h̶ ̶I̶n̶d̶e̶c̶i̶s̶i̶o̶n̶:̶ ̶1̶ Not only does Richards move on, she steals the title of top vote-getter thus far (20) from Carmen Electra (15) by a pretty wide margin. It does seem like the Celebrity Bracket is drawing more votes, likely due to familiarity. It's easier for you guys to form an opinion about women you know. That's understandable. Also, it speaks to the nature of the bracket that Pamela Anderson, maybe the biggest sex symbol of the 90's, is out in the first round. However, this was a tough draw. Richards may be popular now, but let's see how she fares when she faces the winner between Salma Hayek and Jenny McCarthy in the second round.
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    I would've voted for Denise. Easily.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion