tuscl

Y'all ever seen a midget stripper

Thursday, August 15, 2019 4:48 PM
Not like a feature dancer but one that's there pretty regularly.

I think this one girl i saw about a month ago qualifies as a midget

14 comments

• shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I've never seen a little person dancer but I have seen a regular customer that was. I once saw him get out of his chair and without looking ran smack into another customers crotch. I think 4'10" qualifies as a little person. I have know one dancer that was 4'11".
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    They prefer the term little people.
  • kingcripple
    5 years ago
    I considered using the term little person but i didn't know whether that was specific
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    There was a waitress at hi-liter in Phoenix who was under 5 feet tall.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    "Midget" is offensive. The correct term is "vertically-challenged American."
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    shadowcat and jackslash being politically correct; what is up with that? We big cats have another name for midgets and dwarfs and little people etc.

That word is “appetizers”

ROAR!!!
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    I also refer to them as amuse-bouche if I want to fuck with little hairless apes by being pretentious.

I also like do my best to adapt some line from the baking show on Netflix into something that will strike fear into the hearts of apes or wildebeest.

But I never do that to zebras. Zebras are the worst. I just go all wildebeest on their asses when I see them. No jokes, no witty banter, just dead zebras!

ROAR!!!
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    And yet, the zebras still exist and thrive, despite your strenuous efforts. It must frustrate you terribly that they will be treading on your picked-clean-by-the-vultures bones after you're gone... 😉
  • Michigan
    5 years ago
    My ATF was 4'9" 😍
  • Michigan
    5 years ago
    And there used to be a little person dancing at the East St Louis clubs. She was more like a shrunken normal person. She did not display the usual big torso, small limbs. She even had a normal sized child 🤪
  • DandyDan
    5 years ago
    I remember one years ago at the Outhouse in Lawrence, KS. Not the best looking girl, but popular that night for the novelty factor.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    Saw one dancer a couple of years ago at a club in Baton Rouge. She had some skills, but it's not really my thing.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    I have never seen a midget stripper, however a little guy used to run around one of the clubs in Denver wearing a diaper and carrying a baby rattle. He was funny as shit with a great sense of humor
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    A "little person" is defined as 4'10" and under. There's also a difference between the broad term "little person" and "dwarfism", which is a genetic condition/defect (see Peter Dinklage).

So, you can be physiologically defined as a little person and yet not have dwarfism as a condition. I'm assuming that the OP is asking about dancers with dwarfism, and not simply dancers who are naturally very short without the genetic defect.

As customers, yep, I've seen a few with dwarfism. As dancers, no, never seen it around here. And I'm fine with that. It's not what I'm into. I'd commend the bravery of any woman who made that choice, though. I have to imagine that they'd put up with more shitty behavior than non-novelty dancers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion