tuscl

Most attractive women you’ve seen in a strip club?

TomJones2
Illinois
Out of all my adventures, the hottest women I’ve ever seen were:
Jamie (Hip Hugger- Kokomo, IN 2008). Twenty one year old smoke show who could have easily been a model. 10/10
Sarah (PT’s showclub Indy- 2009). Latino with fake blue eyes and fake tits, and usually I’m a fan of naturals but damn she was hot. 9.75/10 (slight deduct for implants)
I only saw these ladies once but good memories.

23 comments

• Mate27
    5 years ago
    Devon, Highliter 5-10 years ago. Fitness instructor and part time dancer, all natural C or D breasts, soft in all the right places but firm and in shape where it counts. Beautiful face and great personality.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    A picture is worth a 1,000 words. Columbia Platinum Plus 2002-2004.

https://imgur.com/a/V4dZLVk
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    1. Angelina, Polekatz Chicago, 2013. Great body. Started her lappers by standing over you and slowly doing the splits onto you. One time, I proceeded to breathe in her ear when she landed and she instantaneously went all goosebumpy. Amazing body control. ATF. Wouldn't give contact info and is now purportedly out of the business. Huge loss.

2. Mandi, Spearmint Rhino Las Vegas, 2018. I caught her on the perfect night, as she had her hair professionally done for a retro photoshoot that day. If you took Marilyn Monroe and made her a raven-haired Latina with a perfect body, that would be Mandi that night. Hoping to spend more time with her someday, but I get to that part of the country very rarely.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    There has been so many. And I’m not the best with names. But just this year.

Sarah-Gold’s SF,CA Perfect body

Delialah-Gold’s SF, CA Belonged on a magazine

London-RP EP,TX Didn't know they made girls this hot

CF- Xcape EP,TX Juicy AF

Whisper-P10 SA, TX All time hottie. Straight fire 🔥

Sunshine-SA Men’s Club SA, TX just cute AF

Sunshine-TD’s North. ABQ, NM Head and shoulders the hottest girl dancing in that city that weekend. Wasn’t too high on ABQ in general. But damn that girl.

Rose-Curves Tucson, AZ wanted her bad

The above make me forget the word no. Dangerous but then again danger is my middle name. *Applys 🧴 SPF 100 suntan lotion*

• AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    Shadow: She's very cute. I can see how she won someone over.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Iatania (pronounces EYE-a-tonya)
    Club Hong Kong in Tijuana last January.
    Beautiful, tall spinner with long curly blonde hair and sweet personality.
    I will never forget her, no matter how many more women I see over however many more years of mongering.
    I wish I would have taken a photo to remember her by (assuming she’d allow it)
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    "Sarah (PT’s showclub Indy- 2009). Latino with fake blue eyes and fake tits, and usually I’m a fan of naturals but damn she was hot. 9.75/10 (slight deduct for implants)"

If Sarah is a "Latino" I would have deducted a lot more than a quarter of a point.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Based solely on physical beauty, my top three all danced in the same dive club (McDoogals in Baltimore).

#1, Natalie, a gorgeous blonde with a great figure and an electric smile, about 5'6" tall.

#2, Mackenzie, a beautiful brunette with an even better body than Natalie. She bore a striking resemblance to the Mona Lisa, only prettier. If daVinci had painted her, the Mona Lisa would have been a nude!

#3, Sabrina. A stunningly beautiful, tall (5'10") Japanese-Portuguese mix from Brazil studying languages at U of Maryland with an eye to becoming a translator.

It's still amazes me that these three girls were all in that club.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    ^^Surprised you found such beauties in Baltimore. I heard it is a shit hole of a city. Or maybe some orange-haired shit head was talking through his ass again while whacking his 3-inch pecker to pics of his daughter.
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    Dancer name: Nadia

Club: Paper Moon in Richmond, VA

Time period: Summer of 2011

Description: mixed race woman. Curly black hair. Very nice natural body

This is the only stripper that sticks out in my mind as a true 10 that I’ve seen with my own eyes. I saw her in the club 2, maybe 3 times. This was when I was a brand new PL and it never crossed my mind to ask for her contact info
  • IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    I saw a blond girl at a party in Orlando (someone rented out a space) who might still be the best-looking dancer I've ever seen. She was the only white girl at an AA party, but her curves beat everyone else's. Had the prettiest face too. It was unfair how good she looked...but alas, a guy locked her down for two hours and I never got a chance. The game is the game.

Mia Bunny is up there. I think I've told this story, so I'll keep it quick. Met her at KOD and we exchanged Twitter info. Disco Rick (Miami bass legend who was a higher-up at KOD) asked for recs on whom to take on a national tour. I suggested Mia. Three months later I saw her in the Bandz A Make Her Dance and Pop That videos.

There was a dancer named Darlene at Tootsies who was basically the black version of the Orlando girl I describe earlier. Just...whew. She said she didn't dance much and she seemed to spend all night in VIP when I wasn't getting dances. I think I saw her pull 4 in one night, which says one of two things: that's a lot, or I was too into her if I was able to count that many.

Girl named Nikki at AW in Harrisburg...she did as much as anyone to help me adjust to being up there. We never met outside the club or anything, but it was just nice to see a woman that fine in a club. Latina, probably Puerto Rican. Might have been part black too.

Last but not least, a waitress at Tootsies named Sara. Well, 'former' waitress. Haven't seen her there in a long time. She basically looked like Demi Lovato.
  • elmer
    5 years ago
    Mine was also named Sarah or Sexy Sarah and from Indy as well. She danced at Babes West and Classy Chassis back in 2001. Barely over 5 ft, long dishwater blond hair, 21 y/o energetic and cute as hell. My ATF for well over two years but damaged phone resulted in lost number. I put a great deal of time and effort into trying to locate her sadly was not to be. She sometime danced by her real name Amy.

I hate not having closure and would love to talk to her again. Oh, I've had my share of ATF but Sarah was my first.

Unrelated question. How do I attach a photo or a link?
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    two that I saw and interacted with earlier this year... both at bare elegance LAX. gigi and amber. absolutely stunning women. easy nine plus.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    It's ancient history at this point...

A knockout Brazilian at the Foxy Lady in the late 1990s. I spent a lot of money on her and have some brilliant memories. Part of me wonders if my memories are better than the reality at the time. I'm pretty sure it hardly matters, though.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    That's a real hard question, I guess I will have to keep looking.

I like various body types; my last visit featured a 99 pound spinner finalist, as well as my fave, a medium tall, medium perfection in all dimensions, finalist.

Tie to my fave, for her hotter dance.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    I can think of three,
    One in the early 70’s in a club in Imperial Beach, CA, lovely face, nice firm boobs of nice proportion, perfect ass and legs, can’t remember her name.
    Two, in the early 80’s at a club in Raleigh, NC. Her name was Barbara, tall Blonde, great face and a wonderful kisser.
    Three, 5 months ago. Victoria, in Eden’s Cabaret, here in Pensacola. Tall, athletic boobs to die for and one of the most beautiful faces in the world. Dark hair in a Betty Boop haircut. Great pole tricks and just wonderful to sit and talk with. She took a Civie job and left, broke my heart.
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    Two stand out above all the others. Both spinners currently dance at clubs in the Northeast. Both are enhanced but both are amazingly fit. I’m talking like no body fat. Both are pretty short, even with heels. One was/is a model. Huge favorite at the club she works in. Kinda on the wild side - few tats and had multiple piercings. Guys get there before she does to line up for dances. Second is a Brazilian. She is a bottle blonde. She’s super popular, too. She’s even more freaky, sexually speaking, than the first. I’m obviously not the only one that likes them. From seeing how busy they are, between LD & CR, both make serious bank. Funniest thing is, they’re two of the nicest people I’ve ever met.
  • Assmanjoe
    5 years ago
    Priscilla - Summer 2014 - Hott 22 - Union, NJ - retains ATF status after all these years even though i only met her once. Half-Puertorican half-German originally from Arizona but relocated to Florida and was then dancing her way up the east coast (or so the story went). Im not into the zero-body fat/spinner types. This girl was amazingly pretty with dirty blonde, frizzy hair, light caramel skin, at least DD cup natural tits with medium sized strawberry nipples, super fit and tight stomach/waist and some very curvy hips with a big natural soft bubble butt that ill never forget. great thick legs, too. had excellent conversation with her before, during and after LDs and she gave me the strongest hard on i think ive ever had. which is doubly impressive since her friend she was travelling with had jerked me off in VIP like 15 minutes before i started talking to her lol. that was one hell of a wednesday night. being a relative newb i didnt get her contact info.

im sure ive seen *technically* hotter strippers than priscilla but she just had this x-factor that drove me absolutely wild. Went on stage in a skirt and shook her big ass to make the skirt ride all the way up 8p...instaboner and she never let it down.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    I don’t know the names of ANY of the hottest women I’ve ever seen or splooged on or in at any strip clubs.

I find it odd that so many of you remember names of women you saw at a strip club.

I’m not sure I can explain why I find that odd (apart from that I NEVER remember any names).

Maybe I have a tumor.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Mine was an AA gal with the perfect hourglass figure, (38 DD, 24,38), 125 lb, Red hair, stunning eyes, great personality. Saw her 4 times. First time in VIP, she gave fantastic non full nude dance for 30 minutes and told me I should have bought 60 minutes; she would have gotten nude then. Gave me her phone number. 2nd VIP, we went back for 30 minutes. She got partially nude for 15 min, then off came everything and she pulled out jr, kissed him and said, “you want this tight pussy !” She proceeded to give me such for no extra fee (i tipped her extra at the end even though she initially refused the tip). 3rd visit, we went to VIP, no beating around the bush, just gave into carnal desires immediately again for no extra fee request (tipped her extra again). 4th time, VIP was nude dancing and cuddling only because she was worried about bouncers checking in. I thought she was lying, but sure enough, the bouncers came back 2 times in 30 minutes. We never saw each other again as she no longer dances at that location; not sure she dances anymore anywhere. She was the first stripper I ever had FS with and it was in a NO EXTRAS CLUB. That was the moment that I realized EXTRAS were a real thing in the SC business. She was hot and I’ve not found a similar girl/experience to this day.

@suggs. Go to your home page. Photos. Upload. Then do a copy. Go to thread and paste.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Early twenties chick at PT’s downtown. Gorgeous face, sweet smile, shirt, slim not anorexic spinner body, beautiful perfect shaped firm C cup breasts, a cute little bubble butt, clear, soft skin, dark hair she dyes red but looks natural.

Too bad she’s a stuck up bitch. Haven’t seen her there in a while though.
  • elmer
    5 years ago
    @Nidan. That was embarrassingly simple, thanks
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    You guys actually remember strippers names?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion