tuscl

Why she is my ATF.

Clubber
Florida
Monday, July 29, 2019 8:14 AM
So tell us why she is your ATF. I'm curious to see the differences.

39 comments

• kingcripple
    5 years ago
    She shows concern for me. Being a member on this forum for a number of years, i started to believe strippers were not normal girls and were void of any kind of emotion towards customers. Boy was i wrong In less than six months this girl has: Told me she doesn't see me as a customer Told me being around me helps her depression Tried to get me to room with her ex manager who is also a good friend Tells me she worries about me Never would i have thought, from what I've learned on this forum, that a damn stripper would show any amount of care for me, let alone more care for me than my family has. She's gorgeous and doesn't give very good dances though very high millage, but she's an absolute fucking sweetheart.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    She is an 8+ all natural hottie. She has the kind of looks and body that I'm very attracted to. She likes men in real life. She is medium to high mileage and doesn't shy away from stimulating my hard cock in a dance. She has no issues with my LDKs with the understanding that I won't let them affect her. She gives me priority over other non-regulars. I always get the right to go get dances ahead of others if there's a line of customers waiting on her. She stays in good communication and doesn't ignore me for long when I'm in the club. If a whale is taking her away for the night, she tells me well in advance and works with me on timing for dances for that visit. She enjoys being massaged by me and will sit with me and tease me for at least a few songs prior to getting dances. She's friendly on a regular basis and doesn't just mechanically interact with me. She has a friendly disposition. She gives me good dance rates and rewards me for my regularity.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    No one else has ever had their ATF post on TUSCL. Read her reviews and comments and you'll understand why she is my ATF. [view link]
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    My long time ATF, due to her distrust, is no longer my ATF, but as she was the ATF for a long time she can never be replaced and therefore there is and never will be an ATF for me.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    She was hot. And enjoyed me fucking her. Everything else needed work.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I start seeing her regularly if: - she's attractive - fun at the table - low hustle and stays at the table through my multi-hour visit - fun in the back She might become my CF if she has all of the above, and: - She's super attractive - She responds to and keeps appointments - YMMV in the back - potentially there's non-business texting and/or nudies sent - She'll see me OTC - She's so desirable and intriguing that she's the only girl I care about seeing ITC She might become an ATF if she does all of the above, and: - She's open to a more arrangement-like relationship OTC (implies a whole range of things) - Serious YMMV ITC As soon as I hit enter, I will think of 3 more things to add to each section LOL
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    for me, this is simple - a girl who is at least an 8 in my eyes - she is friendly/has good attitude. - she gives good dances that’s all it takes
  • chowder
    5 years ago
    Some good list above. I will add... It is mostly about time and attention. How she treats me. It helps that I really like her personally. But she makes me a priority. Once she knew I had long term repeat potential she would go out of her way to make things happen. After a short while we just had an open conversation about what each other wanted out of it. We agreed on some things and really never speak about it anymore. She is a natural 10 to me and her personality is seductively fun. We have fun ITC and OTC. Sometimes we just hang out OTC. All endeavors are a blast. When we are ITC I lock her down and she turns down the hundreds of request from other PL's. It pisses them off so bad because she is in very high demand. I don't ask her to do it she just does it. In the end it is how she makes me feel and how much fun she is to be around. It doesn't hurt that she is off the charts hot.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    sc, Did I ever meet her? I don't think so, but I've met a number of your dancers. I would guess it would have been at PP.
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    What about you, Clubber?
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Gods, let me count the ways. She always treated me like a human being, and not an ATM. She accepted who I was, even before we realized how we actually felt about each other, without judging. She respected me and my family, never trying to insert herself into my life, or demanding money or time or any of the things you hear about so many strippers doing. I can count on the fingers of one hand how many times in the ten years I've known her that she called or sent a message even hinting that she needed money. She kept our appointments, whether in the club or outside. If she couldn't, she hardly ever failed to let me know, and if she didn't, there was a very good reason. She never bullshitted me, and never tried to blow smoke up my ass with how big my dick was or how many times I made her nut. She nutted very often when we were together, but she never lied about it when she didn't, and never made me feel like I was inadequate. Later on, when it was less about the money *or* the sex, she'd let me get her off without *me* having gotten off. The sex was fantastic. She was never shy about letting me know what she wanted during sex, and she was usually willing to do what I wanted. When she didn't, she just said no, without being disgusted. Sometimes amused to the point of laughing out loud, but not disgusted. She was never ashamed of what we were doing. She knew that I was giving her the money because of the sex, without any of the usual hand waving about "helping" or "just for the time" or anything like that. It was quid pro quo, and that was just fine with her. In the club, she always made time for me, but never made demands. I'd buy her drinks, but she'd nurse them far longer than the bar or waitresses usually allowed. She made me laugh. Often. And often so hard I cried.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    10 words is not an adequate post. You need to read the following about posting: #dipshit
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    I have no fucking idea. I think she may have hypnotized me into believing that giving her money is fun. Actually, she was as hot a stripper as I’ve ever met when she was 22 (10 years ago). We truly enjoyed each other’s company. I was woefully inexperienced sexually when I met her and she taught me more about sex in a month than I had learned in the previous 60 years. I’m afraid I’m part social worker and fell into Sir Save-a-Ho mode and in my own perverse way enjoyed it. I saw her once or twice a week for 8 or 9 years and she sobered up and is getting married in a few weeks. She asked if I’d walk her down the aisle & give her away but I declined. She’s already got “Daddy issues”.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    PS my icon is a picture taken a week ago of her and she’s 34 years old now.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Clubber - It was at PP but you never met her.
  • Bamaeight
    5 years ago
    She makes me feel like the king of the club. Drops anyone she is with takes herself out of rotation and just hangs out while I am there. Plus inside or outside the club she is the hottest thing around. Never has ask for anything including payment for back rooms. Leaves it to me to give whatever I want. I always try to make sure she enjoys your times as much as me
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    I don’t have an ATF stripper. I never have and probably never will. The whole point of mongering for me is VARIETY. I try to avoid repeated sessions with any stripper.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Vikings asked about me. Well I was sitting at a club talking with a dancer I'd been with in the club a few times. I They announce a new dancer, and I pay no attention to her. Then I hear Du Hast. I look to the stage and there is my Asian goddess. The rest is history.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    sc, I was pretty Dazzled at PP. :)
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    She is absolutely on of the sweetest, sexiest, low maintenance women that I have ever meant. Here she is at 49: [view link] Any questions?
  • Ferdinx
    5 years ago
    Started with a great body and smile, grew when it became evident that we could converse on regular topics for an extended period of time, and went over the top when we found out we can enjoy time in VIP in many different ways...
  • nofuglies
    5 years ago
    My ATF matched my tastes appearance wise in every aspect. 5'5", blonde, perky tits, slim waist, long silky hair, smooth skin, no piercings, no tattoos. Good conversationalist who wasn't afraid to talk about her personal life and experiences. Enjoyed a cocktail or two. After a couple visits, began UHM dances without being asked... just hopped on one day. On the occasions when she would have an orgasm and need to pause for a sec, she had the cutest little blush. Ahhh the memories.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Clubber - I know. It was Avalon(TUSCL Avalons07) that helped make that possible. :)
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Simple for me. I have no ATF not CF. It’s a fantasy when I go. I leave my fantasy in whichever club I most walked out of.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Simple for me. I have no ATF nor CF. It’s a fantasy when I go. I leave my fantasy in whichever club I most recently walked out of.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    I have had two dancers that could have qualified for ATF. One I saw fairly often about 20 years ago. When I would come to the club when she was not working the bartender who was a friend would call her and she would come in just to sit and drink with me. We talked OTC and it almost happened but I had to move for a job so it didn’t. The 2nd one was recently a lovely young lady who could really dance on stage gave good private dances not the most milage but very sensual and she was intelligent and showed an interest in what I was saying. Alas, I only saw her a few times before she found another job and left.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Who’s the OP kidding? The reason she is your atf is because there’s a sucker born every minute.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Sucker? For getting dances at the lowest rates possible? That's a big reason to have an ATF... it's the discounts!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I'll tell you when I find her. Some CFs have come close, but not close enough.
  • jsully63
    5 years ago
    I have a CF that I went I to see in my birthday last month. My wife told her I was coming in and to take care of me since it was my birthday. She bought me a cake a bag of weed decorated the CR room and gave me a great BJ. How often does a dancer spend her money on you?
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    @sub...I like your scale a lot...by that scale, my ATF only is a CF...working on moving that to the ATF level...
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @jsully63 if your wife is sending you to the club on your birthday you have an ATF wife too. And if it's only a CF buying you cake and weed, what does you ATF buy from you? My ATF DS has bought me drinks a handful of times over the years.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ *what does your ATF buy for you*?
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    @gawker...now I better understand everything that you’ve done for her. @ATAC....nicely done, keep up the good work
  • jsully63
    5 years ago
    @sirlapdancealot it was a typo she is my ATF. And yes I do have a home ATF. When your SO is bisexual and likes to club with you it’s a whole new world. Funny thing is when we go together she gets more mileage than I do. But I’ll never complain
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    sc, And when I received a World Famous XXX Christmas CD!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Because 我是巨魔之王
  • BrotherFogHorn
    5 years ago
    Cum to jebus
  • magicrat
    5 years ago
    She is a smart redhead with a great sexy personality. She knows more about pro football than I do and has suffered many years being a Miami Dolphins fan. I haven't seen her in 8 years and no one has removed the 'A' from her title yet!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion