tuscl

Older vs younger dancers—what’s the difference?

I was working during a slower day shift. Which led to me spending a while hanging out with a customer and chit chatting before doing dances.

He asks me to guess his age. I respond and we banter. In turn, I asked him to guess mine.

He tells me. “Hmm. From your looks alone I’d guess sixteen...But the way you act, there is no way I’d put you at 26.”

My reaction was pretty 😮

Most customers guess me younger. But to be fair, on a fast hustle nightshift it’s more difficult to get a good “read” on somebody. So there is that component. And I don’t like slowing down the conversation by surprising customers with my age, so I claim to be 21 to keep the conversation going.

And I’m pretty sure they assume I’m lying up when I say that. But since they want me to drink with them, they won’t call me out too much. 😜

Anyways, it felt pretty weird being read so accurately.

Which leads to the topic. How do dancers in different age ranges tend to act?

34 comments

• bubba267
    5 years ago
    As much as age, amount of time dancing seems to have the biggest impact on how mature they act. As a rule, more seasoned girls act more mature...exception being when really drunk when all bets are off.
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    Asking how old you are is a land mine. The only thing the man thinks of is “ what can I say and not get in trouble “. No man ever gives an accurate answer to this question.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Did you turn 26? Did we miss a birthday?

Younger dancers (18-20)love those hood rat types. If you come in with looking like 50 cent throwing up gang signs with no job, you gonna be good with the younger strippers. Younger dancers have NO work ethic. None. Whatsoever. I would say they don’t take well to sarcasm either. More difficult to make laugh, they don’t get a lot of references. They are there to party not work. Glued to phone.

Older dancers late twenties and up- way more professional. Tend to work the room harder. They usually have devoloped some sick sense of humor about their profession by this point and are wise to a lot bullshit. Much more into nurturing regulars. Less flakey. Much much much easier to make laugh at least from my standpoint. I think younger girls are wowed by a certain look that they’ve been taught to like and find attractive/cool (aka ghetto trash) and older girls are more into personality. They appreciate that side more because they’ve seen all the looks by now. IME.

I would say on the whole younger dancers tend to be a hotter group. I just don’t know what happens to them over time. Drugs, find a better a job, find a high rolling SD, who the fuck knows. I don’t see that rock star 18 year old stripper stick it out for years and years.

As far as my preference I’m open to either. I do love brand new strippers that I can talk to about the game. I really get stoked when they come to me asking what to look out for in the club. I’m very open and honest and tell them pretty much everything. (Except when I’m cuming, it’s not my fault!)

And with the older dancers it’s great to be able to talk to someone who can actually hold a two way conversation.

There are obviously huge exceptions but this is what I tend to see.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    18 to 23. Not too much life experience and it shows. Too much giggles, not much substance.

23 to 28. More intelligence, a bit more life experience, more laughter vs giggles, strays with eyes (looking around a lot), not terribly focused. They are about the money and it shows.

29 to 40. Definitely more life experience interaction, more focused on customer, real laughter vs fake. Conversations are truly enjoyable because they seem to actually want to connect. Although, there to make money, they hide it like a pro.

40 plus. They’ve been there, done that... cut the bullshit and let’s get down!

That is my assessment and experience with strippers.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I absolutely draw the line at 55.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    it totally depends on her sexiness.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I would also add that the majority of shy dancers are gonna be younger. It’s completely kicked out of them if they stick around for a sustained period of time.

The older dancers are usually much more stern with their no’s and younger dancers it’s day to day what the rules are.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Obviously it's individual to the dancer - some 21 y/o's are old-souls and very mature w/ good work ethic and a good head on their shoulders - and some 40 y/o's are a mess and an airhead.

But on avg younger dancers seem to not go as far (on avg) in terms of mileage, in part b/c they can often get away on their looks and bubbly youthfullness - it's also harder for the avg younger dancer to have a convo at the same-level as a 40+ y/o PL, or get his jokes.

Younger dancers seem to also wanna party and get blasted more on avg than older dancers; but again it's not universal.

Older dancers are more apt to being jaded though.

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Also - it's not always obvious but I've found most younger dancers were born after most older dancers
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    ^^^Great point Papi till this point I’ve only seen younger dancers born in the new millennium. I’ve yet to see an older dancer lay claim to that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ good observation - you seem like an impressive intellectual
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I prefer the youngest...
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Makes no difference to me. I just want to eat pussy, lick nipples and get my dick sucked. Is that too much to ask for?
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    I have no clue what the difference is

First of all, I never ask dancers their age because I don’t care. All I care about is if she’s hot and friendly

Secondly, and this may come as a surprise to some, but it’s hard for me to tell the difference between a 20 year old and say, a 27 year old

My CF is 26. I only know this because she has a tattoo that says “Since 1992” and it’s pretty self explanatory that was the year she was born. But if she didn’t have that tattoo....I wouldn’t be able to tell if she’s mid twenties or early twenties
  • minnow
    5 years ago
    Good summary, Nidan 111. What age bracket would you be in ?

On universal question I've heard bandied about for a long time is can you really expect a woman to tell the truth about her age ?
  • chowder
    5 years ago
    Nidian nailed it pretty much. I gravitate towards the early 20's girls and am amazed about their perspective on things. My CF is 20 (I have seen her DL) but her life experiences have her at the maturety of a 30 year old. She is the exception IME.

I do like having conversations with the 28-35 girls because I can relate more often and they get me.

But for now my CF is doing the trick.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    at present age of 69...nobody gets me.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @minnow. I am 56 years old if that is what you are asking.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    My ATF, who I am seriously in lust with, is 49. In strip club lighting, she can still pass for low thirties. When she talks to guys, she is totally self assured. Endlessly hot. She takes care of herself. What I find most sexy is her attitude toward the problems/challenges that she faces. She know that somehow, she will overcome them. There are many life experiences, no all of them pleasant, that we share. Younger dancers can't do that.
  • DenimChicken
    5 years ago
    I often avoid the 18-22 range. Can be annoying, immature and not have much to talk about. There are great exceptions at times. Note - CF is in this range...I know....

I prefer 25-30's. More interesting conversations, more life experiences, more likely to have sexual confidence beyond their physical looks.

Late 30's and up - mixed here. Once you filter out the ones that go straight for offering extras or have bad attitudes towards the younger girls - usually a good time as long as you have an attraction.

Of course this varies by clubs/parts of the country. If anything I'd consider this mostly my Austin/Dallas TX ratings.
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    Generally speaking, younger dancers have sexier bodies (toned, athletic, perkier nipples) and older dancers have better finesse (erotic, convo, senual lap dances).

A younger dancer with finesse is like a treat and becomes the ones that PLs affectionately call CF or ATF.

That aside - dancers are substantially sexier and with better finesse than civilian women. Any day.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    I enjoy watching the younger dancers on stage and am happy to tip them there. However, with rare exceptions they are not fun to get private dances with or sit and chat with. Dancers that have learned there craft over the years I find more enjoyable to spend time and worth spending my money. Maybe it is a selection process, those young dancers with conversation and private dance skills are the ones that hang around long enough to become older dancers.
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    ^^^ dope observation !
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    The younger ones seem flightier and the older ones seem more down to earth.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Despite the vapidity of many younger strippers, I subscribe to the Groucho Marx philosophy: “A man is only as old as the woman he feels.”
  • bang69
    5 years ago
    Does age really matter
  • Jayn2018
    5 years ago
    I think 24-30 is the sweet spot. Dancers at this age can still be smokeshows physically but have likely been at the sc game for a while so they know how to charm and finesse.

The problem with the younger cohort is too many gps types and "fast money/party girl" mentalities. They typically arent going to stay in the sc game by their mid 20s due to burn out/lost interest - so im not too keen on the younger types bc its a mixed bag as to whether im going to get my $$$ worth
  • kingcripple
    5 years ago
    I've found older dancers are a bit more sluttier. More willing to give extras
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    I skimmed just some of these. I wanna say it is the reverse in places I've worked at. It seems the younger the girls are at most places the more mileage and more desperation they offer and they got less game. I 100% disagree about them having better bodies. A lot of younger girls are lazy, dont think working out or going without your favorite junk food occasionally is a part of the job.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Ok I just read that, shouldn't post when half falling asleep but you get the point.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Dancers a bit older are easier to relate to. A few years gives women a lot of worldy experience.

More older ones on day shifts.

But younger ones, on night shift, no responsibilities, often more ready to run off to a motel with you.

SJG
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    I would say in the middle somewhere and also depends on the dancer. I like them experienced enough, but not in the business so long they have become jaded.
    5 years ago
    I stopped asking the age. They all lie anyway
  • Musterd21
    5 years ago
    When your my age - all the girls are young. lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion