tuscl

Guys are so funny

blahblahblah23
>:( 🧚🏼‍♀️💃🏼 busy being a "psycho bitch" 🤣
Saturday, July 20, 2019 11:41 AM
I called a guy a retard then he handed his buddy $300 to get a half hr dance with me. I don't even understand how I make money sometimes. 🤷🏼‍♀️

58 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    It's called the power of pussy. A force to be reckoned with.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    He might have been truly retarded so in essence you were really just saying hello.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Save and invest wisely. The income stream is relatively short-lived in this field, as most probably realize but many fail to plan for.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Did you kick him in the balls? Don't miss that opportunity!
  • Jayn2018
    5 years ago
    Nothing complex here. You were attractive and naked - many guys will overlook cunty behavior from women if they are "hawt." As your looks fade each year - i.e more wrinkles, more sagging, less smooth skin....men will tolerate less bitchiness and gps which will manifest itself in your making incrementally less money so easily.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    You guys are so negative as some dancers get older they get wiser and more seductive. At my age they are all young.
  • Jayn2018
    5 years ago
    Not likely in her case.....she gets off on berating and insulting men and for now gets away with it....as her physical allure begins to fade men will start to put up less and less with the bad attitude. She doesnt seem likely to adjust to being more seductive and charming....when you hate men its hard to even pretend....likely she will go down the "bitter washed up stripper now working a clerical job" route instead
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    ^^How do you know she’s hot? For that matter, how do you know it’s a she? Could be a 17 year old boy posting from his basement bedroom. I see the check mark. Does that verify this is a stripper posting?
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    You guys are funny I'm not even one of the 18 yr old whatevers running around Lol dumb faggots
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Not all of you I mean
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Also some of the hottest strippers and camgirls I've seen are like late 30s early 40s. But no I am not planning on doing this shit that long so nice trying to argue bullshit like you even know me or shit about me fucktard
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Also I treat guys with the same respect or disrespect they treat me. So many girls and women put up with this shit because they are fucking dumb and have zero pride or self worth. I do not allow myself to get talked to certain ways.
  • Jayn2018
    5 years ago
    ^^^Lol she mad...in other words she hates her job "this shit", hates her coworkers "fucking dumb/zero self worth" and hates her customers "retards" Just another overrated GPS dancer to avoid - thank god there are plenty of hot "zero self worth" dancers around to choose from :)
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    Maybe some of you guys can’t handle spending time with a woman as Sassy as Blah. I find her interesting.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    ditto.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Again, why is everyone assuming this is a stripper? Has this been verified 100 percent? Because the context of this person's posts leads to be believe it's some retarded 15-year-old boy. If this is a stripper, this much you can be certain: It's overweight trailer park trash destined to become destitute, someone I'm sure is confused by proper grammar and multi-syllabic words.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Interesting observation in this thread: the screenames that start with “J” are jerkoffs and have posting histories that barely talk about things strip club related. Or anything remotely positive. 🙂
  • Jayn2018
    5 years ago
    Ns....im only a negative jerkoff to some of the nastier mean-spirited posters with chips on their shoulders - i have no beef w pleasant types like yourself
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    I personally think Blah Blah would be funny as shit to hang out with...as long as she didd'nt kick me in the nuts
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    Blahblah sent me pics can confirm she is a stripper and is hot.
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    Meant to put and "I" in there between pic and can.
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    @nicespice, "Interesting observation in this thread: the screenames that start with “J” are jerkoffs and have posting histories that barely talk about things strip club related. Or anything remotely positive. 🙂" I just want to go on record that I'm Hispanic and the "j" is pronounced as a "h".
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    @Spice, your lover referred to some of us as “faggots” and “fucktards,” which is fine. No issues. But anyone who dishes it out needs to take it, too. If that makes me a jerkoff, fine with me. There are worse things to be.
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    Here is a pic of blahblah: [view link]
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Lol Well this thread’s not about to get ugly
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I like being kicked in the balls. Just makes me all the more determined in my goals ! Trained for ball busting 40 years of my life!
  • rattdog
    5 years ago
    you are very fortunate that guy was an actual retard. one would have to be to fork over any amount of cash to you after being disrespected like that. one day you might say that retarded shit to the wrong guy and you may get 6 rolls of pennies in a sock smashed right on to your pussy. just so you know that's 300 cents, not 300 dollars.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    No wonder your name is rat dog. How fitting! trash
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Paul y u outing my hobby with that pic?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @blahblah You reminded me of a great joke from long ago Blahblah was talking to her friend and reminiscing about how she had been widowed four times so far in her short lifetime, the girls asked what happened to your first husband, blah replied poisoned mushrooms, and what of the second her friend asked, again blah replied poisoned mushrooms, wow what a coincidence how about your third and again she said poisoned mushrooms, shaking her head the friend asked and what became of husband number four, blahblah replied fractured skull, wow said the friend that’s crazy, I know blahblah replied he wouldn’t eat his poisoned mushrooms.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Omg LOL
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    Blahblah is fun. She is not a cookie cutter stripper. She may be an ax murderer stripper or a knife wielding stripper though.
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    He was probably trying to hide embarrassment of you insulting him. A lot of unpleasant dudes do this. They'll act obnoxious and arrogant, and when a stripper calls him on his shit or insults him as a result of how he is acting, they act like they love it to hide the fact that they look like a fool. I once had this unbearable dude get dances from me. I had to stop the dances because he was trying to assault me. He was the loudest of his already-loud group of younger guy pals. After I stopped dancing for him, he returned to his table and I continued to hustle the floor. I was walking past his table and he had the audacity to smack my ass as I walked by. I turned around and smacked the shit out of him, and all his friends were laughing. Not so loud anymore, buddy. He looked visibly embarrassed for a few seconds, then snapped out of it and said, "see, that's why I like her!" Yeah... I just embarrassed you in front of your friends and slapped you so hard you almost fell out of your lil booth and you like me? Ok.
  • BBBC
    5 years ago
    ^^^ good observation NinaBambina. I would agree with that completely. Great thread!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Nicespice said... "Interesting observation in this thread: the screenames that start with “J” are jerkoffs and have posting histories that barely talk about things strip club related. Or anything remotely positive. 🙂" I agree... JAprufrock = 🌈 Jayn2018 = 🌈 Be proud and fly that flag high boys!
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    MackPipeSmoker, Glad you’re not discouraged by your HIV positive test. That was a terrible thing your step daddy did to you. At least you’ve got a lifetime of welfare checks to look forward to, you fucking shit-eater.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Seriously all dancers deal with complete douchbags on a regular basis. It's amazing there are not more incidents like Nina's or Blah Blah's but I think many just take it. I have a friend that turn into an asshole when he gets drunk. I recall him grabbing a dancers crotch as she walked by and she was seriously pissed off to the point I thought she was going to slap the shit out of him. She just chewed him out probably because he is a huge guy but he deserved a beat down.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    "MackPipeSmoker, Glad you’re not discouraged by your HIV positive test. That was a terrible thing your step daddy did to you. At least you’ve got a lifetime of welfare checks to look forward to, you fucking shit-eater." ^^^ faggot talk
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    ^Betacuck
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ you would like that, wouldnt you
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Faggor
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    There is no accounting for taste with some guys. Some men like high maintenance, angry women, you found your mate.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    All you guys need to go into confessions. Blahblahblah is my new assistant. You can kneel before her and confess your sins. If you are too naughty she will spank you.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ Brotherfoghorn sent to me to post... what a fool
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    ^get ur troll accounts straight betacucktruck
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Bumpz, to remind everyone betacucktruck cant keep his troll accounts straight 🤣🤣🤣
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^thanks for the reminder, txtittyfag
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    I'm angry but not high maintenance 😂 Haven't done my nails or toenails in months. Also my left big toe is still bruised under the nail from like 2 weeks ago
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^aww hope it doesn’t hurt when you kick em in the nuts
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    I wish! I dropped something stupidly heavy on it. It hurt really bad >:(
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    hah!! hahahahaha
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I would offer to pay blah blah to kick pistola in the nuts but I bet she would do it t for free 🤔
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    ^betacuck, as most guys would pay blah blah for a dance
  • BrotherFogHorn
    5 years ago
    ^^^Pistola... it is now time to cum in for confessions! we need to get your head straight expecially after your thread about cumming out of the closet. I am proud of you because that takes a lot of courage! We need to make sure you are on a path good for you. Glad to see that after your death you have been born again into the light and you are starting to be true to yourself! I wish you all the best in your new life! Da Lawerd will let you live outside the server again soon! Be patient my son!
  • carolynne
    5 years ago
    Some guys just like being abused. Turns them on.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Sorry, but MackTruck and BrotherFogHorn being operated by the same person isn't much of a revelation.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I don't get off on dancers being shitty to me. Then again, I don't get off on being shitty to dancers.
  • BBBC
    5 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion