tuscl

That moment when asian dancers make false claims about you.....lol...dumbasses..

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Monday, July 15, 2019 1:29 PM
K

219 comments

• Especially when those claims pertain to subjects that they have zero knowledge about. K
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Is Bannanasplix giving you shit again? [view link]
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Stfu queen troll
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Meth head spice doesn't love you long time?
  • Stfu queen troll I think u meant beauty queen?? Lol...
  • Meth head spice doesn't love you long time? Idk but one thing is for sure which is that she makes claims about subjects she has zero knowledge about, and those claims end up being false as a result.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    What we need here is a good, old-fashioned double-dong dildo competition. One end inserted in Nicole and the other in Spice. Whoever squirts first loses. No clitty rubbing allowed. I’d gladly stage tip a couple bucks.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^🤔 I think I have a couple of guesses now of why your wife left you
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    ^^LOL! Come on girlfriend, if we can’t laugh at ourselves and joke around what fun would TUSCL be?
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    True. And it’s only guesses. Unlike with Nicole who I KNOW has no job and no immediate prospect for one and is living off her Dad.
  • Eric2100
    5 years ago
    >> I think I have a couple of guesses now of why your wife left you Cause she kept losing the competition?
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    The problem most of you have with Nicole is that she represents what's unattainable to you. Frankly you'd never speak to a girl as attractive, intelligent and sensual as her if she weren't participating in this group. If she weren't on here, and some of you saw her somewhere, the most you'd do is come on here and write about how she gave you a boner and you wish she was P4P.... that's your extent of relations with women. You ride meth head spice's clit because she pays attention to you....although its simply for her manipulative trolling kicks... you welcome the attention coz its more than you'd ever get from a stripper hoe for free. Fact is, the bulk of you are social retards incapable of having a decent conversation without resorting to tantrums reminiscent of early onset Alzheimer's lulz
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Icey says: “although its simply for her manipulative trolling kicks” LOL but I thought Nicole was the (retired?) queen troll. stop trying to prop me up to steal her thunder —>”she represents what's unattainable to you. “ Likewise, what is unattainable to Icey are Latinas with tattoos and are slim thick and who self-identify as “bad bitches” Thus why Icey hangs out on this message board always in support of Nicole with her thin body type. Or as Icey would say, “boyish”
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I’m just a little Hobbit at heart. Those two “trolls” are welcome to nibble and taste on me all they want. I am troll food for the cute little Queen Trolls.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Nicole doesn't look boyish.... And don't worry about what's attainable to be. I'm doing fine. Nicole brings up many valid points and posts threads that are interesting topic wise. But of course they hit a nerve with the geriatric tricks and their troll queen, so those people end up fucking the threads up by being whiny bitches just like in this thread.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Nicole, not sure what you are referring to, posts on this board? Girls you find when dancing in a club? Message boards always create that problem though, people who post stuff about people, even though there is no basis for it. SJG
  • Jayn2018
    5 years ago
    Nicole was the ugly awkward girl growing up as evidenced by her constant attention whoring and still virgin status. shes only half decent in real life...maybe a 6-7.....an attractive guy like myself would glance at her once then hard pass due to her boyish lanky body and wierdly shaped face. on predominantly male tuscl she thinks shes hot shit.....shes like the C- student who feels like a genius sitting in a special ed class.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    You're not making any sense. You claim that a guy would just look her over then pass. Then you're saying that she gets a lot of male attention on TUSCL. Make your mind up, it can't be both.
  • Jayn2018
    5 years ago
    ^^^in real life she gets a glance here an there...like any other half decent looking girl. On tuscl, a site for men discussing naked women, she throws up her few best naked pictures with most flattering angles and lighting, makes a few meaningless posts, then sits back and watches some of the men here trip over themselves thinking shes some kind of rare stunner Shes nothing special in real life....physically a 6 at best...maybe a 7 if she slathers on enough makeup/eye shadow and wears a push up bra. If she was a legit typical attractive girl.......and not a dancer.... what the hell is she doing spending her time berating and attention whoring for a bunch of men on an obscure website. My guess is a combination of sub-par looks and social retardedness due to untreated autism.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    I’m ok with “self absorbed attention whore” being “unobtainable” to me.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    That’s amazing how you can read the minds and motives of people you’ve never even met! Sounds like all those years in undergraduate studies have really paid off! How are you with predicting stock movements? Should I sell or hold my shares in JPM? If you think I should hold JPM for now, at what price do you think I should cash out?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ I think you should buy JNJ that’s the stock everyone needs to get rich.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    IceyLoco said "The problem most of you have with Nicole is that she represents what's unattainable to you." Huh. 'Unattainable' never looked so good.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    “Unattainable?” Nicole bears a strong resemblance to Mrs. Hornibastard #1 (and she’s in her mid-60s!)
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    IL creeping on Nicole again. Funny shit
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Of course Icey supports Nicole. Both are children. Neither seems to have any intellectual capacity. Both are thin skinned. BNoth have minimal sexual experience and both grovel for attention. Given Nicole's air dance attotude towards sex, which is fine in real life, but annoying here, I doubt any guy would be in for a memorable sexual experience. Any woman Icey paid would love him because the 46 seconds seemed even shorter.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    @Jayn2018 I must take umbrage to your characterization of TUSCL as an “obscure website.” We have members who had paid for pussy on six different continents and 120 countries, received lap dances and VIP from women between the ages of 18 and 67, have had their wallets and dicks drained by every race, size, shape, color and nationality of ho in the mongering dictionary. TUSCL sets the standard for on-line debauchery databases. Stick that in your peace pipe and smoke it, Pocahontas.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "so those people end up fucking the threads up by being whiny bitches just like in this thread." ^ LMFAO @IceyDodo you sound just like a whiny bitch with this post.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    You're just proving my point. And its hilarious watching you ridicule her looks when she's out of your league regardless of what you say. Which is why you're throwing cyber tantrums in this thread.
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    Can't speak for anyone else but I would definitely not consider Nicole to be out of my league.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Sure she's not, a hooker in her league would let you pay her to put your dick in her body so you can get off.... lmfao
  • "Unlike with Nicole who I KNOW has no job and no immediate prospect for one and is living off her Dad." No immediate prospect for one? Oh , im sorry that prior to the summer i may not have wanted to apply for a job because maybe i didn't need one at the moment. Like , let me just randomly apply for a job that im not in financial need of , even if i dont need that particular job to obtain a full time job upon graduation. but im more sorry that you're stupid enough to conflate me not needing a job with my inability to get one if i wanted or needed one at the time, especially when i have recieved previous requests for interviews from chiefs of staff that would contradict that. But in terms of your actual statement which spoke of my "lack of immediate prospects at the moment", you're wrong lol. Been applying for jobs , got offered a position a few days before i even made this post. Sure it's just a common job people have as a student. I mean thx for confirming the point of this post which is that you speak on things you dont know about and talk out of your ass. the false claim u just made is quite similar to you trying to falsely predict how much longer i'll need to be in school, which is ironic given that you took a while urself and had no idea of how many classes i have left. I started college on time but had to take 2 yrs off from school during thr middle of my academic career due solely to family events. Despite this, i still could have finished a few months ago, but choose to take extra classes in order to get to where i want to be 1-3 yrs from now.which brings me to my next subject... Not surprised about that false claim given that you made additional false and innacurate claims by stating that me having intentionally extended my stay at UT would hurt my end goal. like oh college graduate who still has to strip ...plz tell me what's best for my career after i've already not only consulted with people who have been in my exact situation and have ended up where i want to be, in addition to also speaking to very people who will be in charge of offering me what i need from them to get what i need. Liar, liar. Or maybe you didnt intend to lie, but were just dumb enough to make (completely) innacurate claims .???
  • i suppose that i am done speaking ahout myself(lmao) to someone who was flawed not only in the matters that they wish to speak about, but also in their supporting statements about me to begin with lolzzzz.
  • i suppose that i am done speaking about myself(lmao) to someone who was not only flawed in their own "knowledge" about the matters that they wish to speak about, but also in their statements about my academic and employment trajectory to begin with lolzzzz. *****
  • ^ that means you are free to spew more lies about me(FYI) Lol ......
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    When I was 26 I had been an attorney for two years and still worked part time as an investigator for Equifax. Some of us work, some live off those who do. Some of us fend for themselves, some remain children.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ==>”Oh , im sorry that prior to the summer i may not have wanted to apply for a job because maybe i didn't need one at the moment. Like , let me just randomly apply for a job that im not in financial need of , even if i dont need that particular job to obtain a full time job upon graduation.” Of course you didn’t NEED to get a job. Because your dad is paying your bills for you. 😃
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I guess one good thing about my existence is that you can fulfill your need to get enraged at something on to me (who doesn’t fund your idle lifestyle)... ...rather than your father (who does fund your idle lifestyle)
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Damnit! Ran out of popcorn 🍿
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    And it seems like it was just yesterday when Nicokeyes and nicespice were meeting up at the mall taking selfies together. And Nicokeyes was claiming nicespice as her TUSCL GF/wife. My how times have changed.
  • OldGringo
    5 years ago
    Wait... Nicole is 26 years old and still an undergrad?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ thereabouts. She's nitpicking the actual claim of 26 but the bigger point is that she's old enough to have graduated by now. LMFAO when she claimed that 26 was not her age she still wouldn't reveal it.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    @Nicole, was the position you were offered by the chiefs of staff doggy, missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, 69 or other?
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Meth Head Spice, you're attacking Nicole for not having to work coz her dad helps her out.... and you call her lazy for it. Meanwhile instead of getting the type of "real" job you think Nicole should get, you're shaking your tits for strange old men and calling them daddy....just sayin'...
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    ^^I prefer not to be called “Daddy” by professional ladies. Master, Your Highness or Thor would be fine.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I get hard when they say yes daddy lol I love that
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    —>”Meth Head Spice, you're attacking Nicole for not having to work coz her dad helps her out.... and you call her lazy for it. Meanwhile instead of getting the type of "real" job you think Nicole should get” WOAH! You do realize that Nicole dedicated this thread to me for allegedly ASSUMING that, yes? Why are you agreeing with what I say? And Nicole can do whatever she pleases, as long as her dad keeps her lifestyle. Cause whatever she pleases isn’t anything legal or political related. 😀
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMAO IceyDodo is in violent agreement with nicespice. And she fails to see the obvious difference between one that is out making a living for herself and another that is leeching off her parents. 😂
  • OldGringo
    5 years ago
    Does Nicole have to provide extras to her sugar Daddy?
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Hot damn this thread was entertaining! All the way to the end where Icey tried to defend his 'friend' and ended up agreeing with Nicespice in the process. You can't make this shit up! Almost as entertaining as that one thread where Nina claimed to be behind the Nicole account and had a few of us straight up mindfucked. This is why I check TUSCL daily. Well that and, I love to read the high mileage adventures of folks from around the nation clubbing.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Why do all of you feign outrage at the use of bitch as a term of endearment yet have no problem with all of the misogynistic rape culture vitriol aimed at Nicole?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Why does IceyDodo claim not to be a trick and even denigrates it when she pays stripper whores drugs and money for GFE? LULZ!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    These attacks against Nichole go into areas which are no ones business. Totally uncalled for. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Nicokeyes reaps what she's sown with respect to posts at her. Besides, she craves any and all attention. And san_jose_creep you should talk. FYI calling others chumps and being graphically violent with them is completely uncalled for. You do this constantly so get off your high horse.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    The attacks on her are disgusting.... You have men who are openly purveyors of prostitution, demeaning her by insinuating she has incestual relations....has sex for money, and or should be open to such things. The fact that they use this to demean her, says a lot about what they really think about women, sex, and the women they pay for sex....and women in general.
  • These attacks against Nichole go into areas which are no ones business Thx but moreso than that, they are completely false, AS I HAVE EXPLAINED BEFORE AND UNCOVERED NICE SPICE LIES Lol Ive been busy all day lmao only had time for one meal past 48 hrs...been hella busy after school ended which is why i dont even get on here that much or post anymore so ill uncover more of these lies told by random ppl online who i dont even know(lmao) when and if i get time. Thats why i told nice spice she could tell more lies..cuz i wouldnt have tike to respond to each and every little thing made abt me my ppl who dont know me and have therefore been of little priority to me during these past few recent months. Lolz
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Nicole, Spice Are you ladies trying to prove who has the bigger clitoris? If so, know that size doesn’t matter.
  • OldGringo
    5 years ago
    Icey turning back into a woman to defend Nicole. I think Icey really is an over the hill stripper. She has that motherly instinct and always protects Nicole. Or Icey could be Dougster as others have suggested. One thing Icey definitely isn't: the hood rat he pretends to be. Nicole shouldn't have become a troll on an adult male website if she couldn't handle being trolled back. She started this thread by attacking NiceSpice and deserves all the backlash.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I am amazed icey defends Nicole because she seems 100 pounds lighter than the ass if one of the slobs he likes.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    —>“Ive been busy all day lmao only had time for one meal past 48 hrs” Ooh okay. Well don’t blow through too much of your dad’s money while you’re having your manic episode right now. —>“Thats why i told nice spice she could tell more lies” Nope. Still maintaining you live an idle lifestyle funded by your father. (Even Icey agreed with me there) As a result, you’re wasting course credits unnecessarily, and you’re not on any path to getting a JD. And especially not any political office😃
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    The irony of this thread is that in creating it to troll nicespice, Nicokeyes ends up trolling herself, aided by IceyDodo who is trying to defend her. ROFLMFAO!
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I cannot see why anyone would have a problem with Spice.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I have a big problem with her between my legs. 😍
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @nicespice Come to Portland and I'll massage you "long time". It's a standing offer.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @sirlapdancealot. I massaged Nicespice’s neck and shoulders when she was fully clothed in civie costume. Made my fingers stiff just touching her. I’m certain her lap dance will have a similar effect on various contact points.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Why are the misogynistic attacks on Nicole continuing when all of you pretend to feign offense at the thought of misogyny???? Could it be that you're pathetic lil bitches who latch on to something just for the sake of arguing and creating drama? None of you would ever have the nerve to talk like this to her in person. As for me, you're making yourselves look ridiculous with your inane assumptions and accusations.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ LMFAO you have zero credibility in taking a high horse, IceyDodo, as one who espouses playing mind games with stripper whores and using drugs to "manage" them. GTFOH with your white knight attitude, it makes you look ridiculous with your inane assumptions and accusations. And also it makes you a dumbshit hypocrite.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Besides, it's a free and unmoderated forum. Everyone is free to post whatever the fuck they want. Including Nicokeyes who chose to create this thread. LMFAO that you think you can be a self-proclaimed moderator.
  • chessmaster
    5 years ago
    "None of you would ever have the nerve to talk like this to her in person." If nicole was a real person I would talk to her like this.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Nidan111 I'm so jelly you gave her a massage. I would enjoy giving her a completely civie massage *almost* as much as a friskier one in a club. It's giving me a "big problem" just thinking about either.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Make your minds up about her..... you accuse her of being something, vilify and ridicule her for it, then claim she's fake.... can't have it all ways, but I'm noticing a pattern with you.....
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMFAO IceyDodo has it both ways by trolling Nicokeyes by agreeing with nicespice at the same time as trying to attack her. It's a pattern with her...
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    IceyLoco said "Make your minds up about her..... you accuse her of being something, vilify and ridicule her for it, then claim she's fake.... can't have it all ways, but I'm noticing a pattern with you....." Again, no. As with you, different people have different opinions/theories about Nicole1994. It's an unmoderated discussion board about titty bars. It's not the US Congress. We're not required to form reconciliation committees to standardize opinions. You dumb twat.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Work on your language comprehension.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    lol
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^Is that what you tell Mexicans who come to the US?
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    So everyone is allowed to hate on NIcole and troll her....as they do with me, simply because we have different views from the old trick clique? So those who think like you are welcome to have different views so long as they don't deviate from yours, but its ok to troll and harass those who aren't part of your clique.... At least you admit to what you're really doing
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Nicespice said "^Is that what you tell Mexicans who come to the US?" It would be sort of mean of me to just stand at the border and laugh at them...
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    😂😂
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    CMI - We're not required to form reconciliation committees to standardize opinions. Yet you're on here bitching and whining and calling everyone who doesn't think like you trolls and begging founder for block features and censorship of different views lulz
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ actually I’m the one being a whiny little bitch about the blocking feature, So give credit where it’s due peepee
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    IceyLoco said "So everyone is allowed to hate on NIcole and troll her....as they do with me, simply because we have different views from the old trick clique?" No. Because you're both trolls. She even has it in her tag line, which is refreshingly honest compared to you. "So those who think like you are welcome to have different views so long as they don't deviate from yours, but its ok to troll and harass those who aren't part of your clique...." That's right. Everyone here has exactly the same points of view and we're in the same clique. That's why we've all gotten along so harmoniously in the past. Users like RickDugan, DoctorEvil, flagooner, RandomMember, skibum, txtittyfag, vincemichaels... all one big happy family. Wait... what? ... oh... "At least you admit to what you're really doing" I'm telling you that you're a dumb twat, and a troll. There, I admit it.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LOL @IceyDodo it's ironic you are bitching and whining about all the bitching and whining. Kinda like you agreeing with nicespice at the same time as accusing her of going at Nicokeyes. Kinda like you paying a stripper whore for GFE at the same time denigrating a PL for being a trick to a stripper whore. Kinda like you having an issue with misogyny at the same time espousing you should play mind games and take advantage of a stripper whore's drug addiction. There's this pattern with you...
  • Ooh okay. Well don’t blow through too much of your dad’s money while you’re having your manic episode right now. Again, you lied by saying that i had no immediate prospect of a job when i already stated that i had acceepted a full time job prior to your comment before you told your lies. And bank records would be able to show that you are telling snother lie, which is that "i am blowing thru my dads money", As if ive spent more than $60.00 of his money at all this summer, and as if he gives me money for the purposes of even "blowing' Again, here you are assuimg that you are the bank records and you thinking that u are my father to know how much money he does and does not give me...youre just built out of lies and assumptions. "Nope. Still maintaining you live an idle lifestyle funded by your father. This has got to be the biggest lie of all. Cant really have an idle lifestyle when you work full time in the summer and going to work part time during the school year. and you’re not on any path to getting a JD. Oh ok...im assumimg you know this because you' re one of the professors who obtained law degrees from elite law and did some work for federal judges (including those of the supreme court) who basically offered to write me a letter of rec for law school before me even asking them to do it? Also the fact that im in the top 10% of my class automatically puts me on track to obtaining a JD lmao. Because not only does it mean that i have grades higher than the majority of law school applicants , its also.preciselt why scholarships in the tens , if not hundreds of thousands of dollars , are given out to students precisely for having GPA'S IN the range that i have it in.... Just because you have failed to secure a legitimate full time job in the field which u majored given that you are underemployed as a result of working the same job with a degree as you did before u had one, this does not imply that you are licensed to speak about other fields . I'll let the lawyers(i.g professors) that i know who have graduated from elite law schools themselves and have therefore gone through the process of law school admissions themselves, in addition to securing the most competitive clerkships as actual lawyers, decide whether or not im on track...... LMAO, and unlike medical school which values volunteer experience, while work experience can help someone's application, it is not necessary to obtain a JD. Because academic record takes the foremost , if not only priority besides letters of rec, i will let my academic record( thr most pertinent factor for admission) determine whether i am on track. And lmao according to that record, i am on track, if not above it, given that i have the the grades that are not only higher than what the vast majority of what many law schools require, but also the kind that schools given tens of thousands of dollars in scholarship $$ for.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ manic much? LOL Ok Bye
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Nicole that was probably the longest post you've ever made without tons of spelling and typing errors. Thank you for seemingly taking the time to check your post before you hitting send. From your account it sounds like you have been taking care of business in school and that's cool. My only wonder is why you continue to spend time here being a self admitted troll? It seems to be a significant hobby of yours. Not as big as the Icey idiot, who posts more than anyone else easily. But still significant enough that you'll go back and forth with folks congregating to talk about strip clubs, which you hardly even talk about, day in and day out. You said you were gonna retire soon, but as the days pass it seems like that was a lie. Is there nothing else that can fill this TUSCL trolling void on your bus trips?
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    Nicokehead is an oxygen thief, plain and simple. She is a judgmental loser who is still jobless and always has been, at age 25. No one loves her and she has no real human relationships aside from pleasing her dad (who she is saving herself for), so she trolls here and attempts to degrade everyone in the strip club / sex industry. She is also extremely immature and insufferable. I don't think many guys are lining up for that in real life, which is why she remains single, alone, and bitter - especially bitter towards strippers and the people who pay them. Iceyloco clearly has some other motives in her seemingly blind defense of Nicoke. Maybe they know each other in real life and share the same hate for strippers because Nicole's crush and Iceyloco's boyfriend/husband both love spending their money on strippers instead of them, which is why Nicole flirts with her daddy so very much. Meanwhile, Nicoke is currently spending daddy's money on cocaine because she isn't hot enough to sweet talk her dealer into giving her a little extra, and she desperately needs to ease her mind off of being rejected from yet another strip club.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    NinaBambina coming from the top rope! LOL boo-ya! You have the same standing offer as nicespice - an awesome massage from me awaits you in Portland...
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ...and some herb to smoke...
  • But im also curious as to how idle a person would have to be in order to not only KEEP UP with a dozen fake accounts, but also (amlost immediately) repond to each and every minute comment made to her by other online accounts that arent even legitimate... lmao..kind of reminds me of kids in middle school who had enough free time to get on AOL chat who responded to and took seriously by what was said by each and every fake account named "sticky fingers 101" But i guess theres no such thing as too much free time when you are not even employed in the field you majored in . Although you have free time, you being underemployed does not license you to speak on my chances of breaking into a field when the requirements for breaking into that field and the statements made to me by professionals who have gone through the process would suggest completely otherwise....you may continue telling lies about my spending habist and career trajectory while my (bank) and (academic) records and connections are able to easily falsify. Hope u enjoy building fake accounts on tuscl with ur idle while i continue devoting my time by either studying , working, or immersing myself in the extracurriculars that require me to work the same amount of hours that any student working part or full time has to do . By your definition, devoting a large protion of ur time to create fake troll accounts and responding to trolls "not idle time", whereas studying at least 5-8 hrs a day in addition to spending at leaat 4-6 hrs each day including weekends either working/interning/leading organizations on campus is not considered idle time lmao.. And apparently the opinion of a dancer is more relevant to the likelihood of my career trajectory as opposed to years of admissions statsitics for that particukar field in addition to the support of professionals who have outcompeted other lawyers by securing the some of the toughest clerkships that any lawyer can obtain.
  • Meanwhile, Nicoke is currently spending daddy's money Already explained how this is false, and records can prove this. Your opinion means nothing. And im currently at the DPS ....the lines are out the door. Dont question why im. On here commenting as a result..cuz i never said that i never do, but rather that i only comment when im waiting somehere (such as 3-5 hr long lines at the DPS) and that i dont respond to every comment. Obviously since i was the one who created this post, i will respond to some comments but not all unlike some who have idle time to write paragrpahs about ppl they only know online lmao(such as nina) as well as others such as nicespice who have enougj idle time to be pn tuscl 24/7. Given that im standing in 90 degree heat and that my "bus ride" (by that i mean DPS LOL) will take at least a few hrs, i had time to comment.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    So basically, the geriatric trick clique and the meth head attention whore drama queen get to decide that whoever doesn't share their views must be a troll and therefore is deserving of bullying, harassment, trolling and to be the victim of misogynistic, racist, classist attacks...
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMFAO Nicokeyes has got the receipts! But are they everything? Do they include credit card statements? And do they include tuition and room and board bills?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @IceyDodo you seem to draw a line at age attacks. LMFAO that you take a high horse with everything except that. And LMFAO you still fail at seeing your own strawman arguments like a dumbass. 😂
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    "And apparently the opinion of a dancer is more relevant to the likelihood of my career trajectory" I've literally worked years in the field you are pursuing, and excelled. I've also spent years successfully working as a dancer, even a waitress before that, and am currently getting started with real estate. Go get actual job experience, and then come tell me about jobs. It is absurd for a jobless person who has never even pursued a job by her mid twenties, to criticize the job(s) of people who have been working since they were teenagers and supporting themselves. Also, go have sexual relations with someone other than your father before coming onto a strip club website and criticizing everyone here who isn't a virgin. And thank you SirLap, that sounds like fun. ;) If I'm ever in the area, you'll know. I'm gonna go roll a joint.
  • I've literally worked years in the field you are pursuing, and excelled. Pretty sure the opinions of the people who i described earlier who have EXCELLED AS LAWYERS and OUTCOMPETED LIKE 90- 95% OF OTHER LAWYERS (including those on tuscl) as a result of securing the positions they did would be more relevant for how to excel as a lawyer, as opposed to what a paralegal is telling me.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Nicole I have only been anattorney for 37 years, but wow you seem clueless. You are like a youtube version of an undergrad, but typical of your generation. You even fail at being retarded Icey: how dare you not say homophobe.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    You having more work experience makes you feel you can accuse her of incestual relations? I'm not following the logic in that.
  • Go get actual job experience Already talked about how i have a full time job ... , "to criticize the job(s) of people who have been working since they were teenagers and supporting themselves." Please refrain from either unsuccessfully putting words into my mouth, or unsuccessfully understanding my message. Not once did i criticize the lying asian woman for her profession perse, i have nothing negative to say in regsrds to choosing any particular profession. What i was criticizing her was for assuming that her opinions about law school admissions and working a a lawyer takes precedence over the lawyers that i know who have dominated law school admissions and lawyering, when she works in an entitely different field. So maybe you should refrain from responding to my claims which were never meant for you to begin , as doing so has caused you to make false statements(4 xample me criticizing nice spice for being a dancer in particular among other things) . cant really defend your friend when you were mistaken about not only me but also what i was saying lol.....
  • Btw, even if i didnt have a job cuz obvi there was a time where that was true, that would not imply zero work experience, and nor would it imply zero skills. Plenty of ppl work for free and have "work experience".
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Um, working for free is called volunteering. When I do my job for free i call it volunteering and when I do it for pay I call it working.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    You can work without compensation, which is different from volunteering, as is interning, etc.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @NinaBambina my massages have ringing endorsements from every stripper I've ever given one to. A few bartenders as well. LOL they go to professionals and then tell me they aren't as good as me. And since I know you have a high standard for weed I will find the finest the PNW has to offer. It'll be fun if it ever happens...
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @Nicole working for free in the legal profession is called interning you’ll get experience if you intern.
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    "You having more work experience makes you feel you can accuse her of incestual relations? I'm not following the logic in that." No, Iceyloo. I accused her of incestual relations with her dad because she puts his penis in her mouth. Duh. Plus, it's no secret that she's tuscl's resident cokehead. Nicole, congratulations on getting your first job... at age 25. You're way ahead of the curve.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ hey I don’t hire trolls lol
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    A stripper hoe accusing someone of fucked up sexual experience and coke use.... okay lulz But what is your logic. How do you get that she has incestual sex and uses coke because she doesn't have job experience?
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    Iceyloco, you're a jealous, scorned wife. Knock it the hell off.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    So in other words you realize there is no logic nor veracity to what you're saying, and you're just lying to troll her.
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    You got a lot to learn about this place.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    The idea you ever call anyone a misogynist means you're a mental defective Icey. Just an imp[otent, wanna-be who hates women. Very progressive, yet typical.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    An internship with pay is unsurprisngly called a paid internship and is work. An internship without pay is called volunteering and your reasons are irrelevant.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Nicole says —>“Not once did i criticize the lying asian woman for her profession” Not only in that post, in a few others and even the thread title. It’s like I have no other identity other than my race... Not very becoming as a member of the esteemed UT intelligentsia. And also dropout of the Cornell intelligensia. 🤣 Looks like somebody has failed to absorb multicultural values.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    So not only has Nicole failed to use her father’s money to obtain a JD, she also failed to even get a bachelors. Or to even take on the values of the institutions she keeps bragging about being a member of.
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    She also failed to get a job until she was 25 and has a admitting to her lack of employment. All around oxygen thief. No more useful than a common bum.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    And sadly, most bums on the street don’t have the same social support that Nicole does to make lifestyle changes and become happier people. And if they are spouting delusions, they take the initiative to walk up to people at the bus stop for those shenanigans.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    She even failed at retiring as a TUSCL troll. 😂
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Nicole says —>“Not once did i criticize the lying asian woman for her profession” Isn’t that implied criticism? jes sayin
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    If being a stripper so that you can make a living on your own is being "underemployed", I wanna know what da fuck is being a leech off daddy because you can't graduate by 25 and move on in life and support yourself? Is subunderemployed a word?
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Skibum, you can be legally employed but not earning money. Unpaid labor exists. Nina, I have learned there are plenty of trolls like you and 20fag here.
  • OldGringo
    5 years ago
    Actually, she did criticize NiceSpice for her career. Nicole wrote above "like oh college graduate who still has to strip ...plz tell me what's best for my career"
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Haha, to be honest I didn’t even bother trying to find a job where I wouldn’t be “underemployed” because I decided, YOLO I wanna explore the country with my dog. I was only going to try to appease the EX BF but then he left me for a pack of hombres. Dumb decision? That’s a judgement others can have. BUT, you don’t also hear me bragging about some far flung vanilla career ambition that I might or might not take on in ten years time.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    And let’s face it, in Nicole’s case it’s leaning much close to the “might NOT” for her respective so-called ambition...
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Soooo... ...does this mean a second nicespice and Nicokeyes meet up is off the table?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LOL @nicespice your dreams of a cabana "date" with her are likely over.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Sirlap says —>LOL @nicespice your dreams of a cabana "date" with her are likely over. Which is a shame. With as much money her dad funds for her tuition/living, a $1500 cabana experience would only be a small drop in the bucket.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LOL so true @nicepice. And I bet with you every minute is worth it. 😍
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    I am starting to save for my cabana fund.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "LMFAO Nicokeyes has got the receipts! But are they everything? Do they include credit card statements? And do they include tuition and room and board bills?" *crickets chirping*
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Cuddle ?
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Nicole, you are really bad at arguing. You got beat by just about everyone on here. How do you expect to be an attorney?
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    She didn't get beat in any argument. You have no argument.... and not sure why Meth Head Spice keeps responding with various profiles.... but, all that any of you did was accuse of her incest and ridicule her for possibly not needing to hold a job.... I think the problem is with you.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    IceyDodo, troll public defender extraordinaire. At our service. LULZ!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    And LMFAO IceyDodo has the TrapBaby troll account too!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    "She didn't get beat in any argument. You have no argument.... and not sure why Meth Head Spice keeps responding with various profiles.... but, all that any of you did was accuse of her incest and ridicule her for possibly not needing to hold a job.... I think the problem is with you." Explain...how she did not lose her arguments? Where was she accused of incest?
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    @Nidan111 "Cuddle?" Better than that. I'm thinking the inclusion of Nina introduces the possibility of a daisy chain with her, Nicole, Spice and some lucky guy (or gal).
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Can I be that lucky daisy stem, centered to connect the chain ? I figure my unit, my tongue and one hand to complete the circular chain and one hand free to cry uncle when I start suffering chest pains from hotness that I will be enduring.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I wanna be the lunch meat in a cuddle sammich with Nina and nicespice as the buns. With mayo, of course.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    You'll see that many, many people with "rags to riches" stories have one thing in common: they had good relations with their parents, and their parents made them work hard. My dad taught me how to apply a rigorous sense of work ethic in an academic setting, but not strategically, and he was a negative influence in many ways. I attribute me getting into and studying at world renowned research universities to myself( rather than my parents )substantially .i think i was an outlier in the sense that i was able to excel during my youth despite not coming from a stable home enviornment. People think that coming from a poor family is the greatest struggle, but coming from an unstable home environment is equally a great, if not greater barrier to conventional "success" . btw, financial instability and an unstable home environment are not the same. you can still be financially unstable but have parents who don't fight, teach their kids the same philosophies, teach their kids to be good and productive, etc. In a few years, i plan to not only write about winning the undergraduate college admissioms game and excelling academically in college despite seeing a lot of abuse , but i will be able to say that i also became a law clerk for top notch federal judges !!! # top of my law school class in a few years # mic drop #federal judge # ok.bye
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Oh shit...wrong account 😢
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @nicespice FWIW you are the true troll queen here. And a kind and benevolent one at that.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    lol!
  • First of all..why are all these old men commenting on a thread that was about nice spice? Wonder what its like dedicating every minute of your day to investigating the intricacies. Of the life of a girl you dont know about. Nicespice(macktruck) says that i didnt an argument..but all her arguments are based on lies or hypocrisy.not only did she lie about me not having any immediate prospects for a job when i received 2 interviews in one week after accepting a full time job, but she keeps claiming that i dont have my bacehlors at 25 when she graduated at 26 lmao and didnt have her bachelors at 25 either. Then she talks about how she never planned to do anything with her degree to begin with Oh..so not only do you live an idle life by being on tuscl 24/7 talking to random ass online people , you basically thre 4 years of money and time on a degree that you never plan on using given youre not employed in the field u majored in? Lmao interesting.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ROFLMFAO first of all, you CREATED this thread about her. And it's a discussion forum, dumbass.
  • you basically wasted money and time on a degree that you never plan on using given youre not employed in the field u majored in?****** Btw, clearly youre the most idle of them [view link] even have time to dig up posts that i was never 100% serious about lmao! Wish i had time to study the lives of online accounts! But cant really expect soemone who threw years worth of money and time on a degree they never used to be any less idle.lololll
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LOL every word that you type about nicespice is time out of your own day too. LMAO second of all.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Clearly you are wasting your own time here too. LOL
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I think at one point you created several threads in a day on here. LOL!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Actually it wasn't just at one point. It was for months that you created several attention whore posts per day. And it's all on record. LOL!
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Nicole, Spice, Nina Would you ladies be averse to showing pink?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMAO that moment when you realize that that asian dancer trolled you without even trying...lol...dumbass
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Regarding we old farts who apparently do not know Nicespice nor anything about her ..., Well, although I only recently got to know her (not in the Biblical Sense, but rather a friend sense), I gathered a fairly good idea of who she is as a person. Did she have a job before her current profession? Absolutely. One that required intelligence, accuracy, intense concentration, customer service and a level of quality assurance that prevents dangerous mishaps from occurring to human beings. She now has plans to become financially secure over a short period of time and I believe she will do just that, regardless of what her “degree” is in. In person, she is beautiful, articulate, smart and has her head on straight with goals that will definitely take her places. The conversations that she and I had face to face over a two day visit confirmed in my mind everything stated above. Above all else, she is quite simply a fun person to hang out with.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ so jelly. @nicespice, my troll queen, I humbly offer you my sword as the troll Queen's champion...
  • OldGringo
    5 years ago
    All of the cute 18 to 21 year old boys with good hair think Nicole is a creepy old woman because she's way too old to be an undergrad. They have no idea why she's hanging around the UT campus. She's tired of the rejection, so she comes here to attention whore, where she thinks she's hot shit. She should stop wasting the rest of her adult years on an adult male message board or she's going to wind up just like IceyLoco: a bitter old woman.
  • chessmaster
    5 years ago
    Oldgringo 😂 I'm dying.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    You're not very bright Nicole. No education is a waste. One of my friends has a degree in civil engineering. Was a city planner. Now a lineman for the power company. With overtime last year: $196,000.00 and a pension.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ "No education is a waste." first time Skibum609 and I agree on anything. But still not really for the same reasons. SJG
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    No education is a waste. That includes education acquired OUTSIDE of an institution of “higher” learning.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    "That includes education acquired OUTSIDE of an institution of “higher” learning." Yes of course. I have long argued for supervised independent studies, and for alternative types of schools. OldGringo, lay off of Nicole, no reason to be promoting conflict with her. The arguing on this thread is pointless and extremely counter productive. SJG
  • The arguing on this thread is pointless and extremely counter productive. Thats exactly why i dont spent the majority of time on this site or arguing with every or even most random online people on here lmao. All i got to say is that this post was about nice spice, so she is the only one i would respond to on here if i were to respond to anyone at all...........
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMAO that's why Nicokeyes already responded to a bunch of other people already earlier in this thread. And her last post isn't even for nicespice. Dumbass attention whore is back
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Well there isn’t much point in addressing me anymore. For it is well established now that Nicole’s dad funds her idle existence. Despite the fact that she has some kind of resentment issue against him. Even Icey agrees with me. 😁
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    @Spice, would you feel inadequate if it were revealed that Nicole has a larger clitoris than you? @Nicole, conversely, would you be embarrassed if Spice squirted further than you in a sanctioned competition?
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    @heaving because she craves attention plain and simple. Can't wait till she goes back to doing whatever she was doing for the last three weeks. With her and Icey gone this place was a dream.
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    "The arguing on this thread is pointless and extremely counter productive." Yet you started a thread specifically to provoke one of the dancers here. You started the pointless arguing here. "Thats exactly why i dont spent the majority of time on this site or arguing with every or even most random online people on here lmao." That is exactly what you do here. You have argued with nearly everyone here, while still You've never even paid a bill without your dad's help yet you lecture people here about life choices when at least everyone here, as far as a I know, lives like an adult - you know, having a job. You are just a child, and it shows. "All i got to say is that this post was about nice spice, so she is the only one i would respond to on here if i were to respond to anyone at all..........." That's funny because you certainly responded to me, and several others, in this post. Carry on, child.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMAO Nicokeyes is such a dumbass she doesn't even remember what she posted in her own thread and the initial point of it in the first place. It speaks volumes to how manic she is. She's compelled to post and her mind is racing so much she can't process anything beyond her immediately thoughts.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ *immediate*
  • joesmama69
    5 years ago
    You be nice to your friends Nicole. Or I will have to turn you over my knee
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Nichole, I'm glad to see that you have posted. Not that this forum should be that important to you. You've got educational plans, you've got a life. I hope you are able to proceed and attain the goals you have laid out. It is no one's business where people get their money or how money works in their families. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    correction, "Nicole1994" SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "It is no one's business where people get their money or how money works in their families. SJG" @san_jose_creep by the exact same logic, it's not YOUR business how someone else spends THEIR money on strippers. Like a dumbass I bet your own hypocrisy on this is lost on you...
  • DenimChicken
    5 years ago
    This thread is more pathetic than the fabric sewn. +1 subscriber for the stupid inane exhibitions
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Lol at SJG getting owned yet again by SLD. Dude tells folks not to worry about where folks get their money or how money works. Then proceeds to tell everyone else how they should spend their money in clubs. The hypocrisy is killing me lol!
  • For it is well established now that Nicole’s dad funds her idle existence kind of like how you criticize the fact that im still in college at the age of 25 even though u were as well? What idle existence? Icey agreeing with you doesnt prove that you know what the definition of idleness means lmao. Being in college at 25 even without a job doesnt by default equate to idleness.idleness is lack of productivity, and you dont need to not be paid money to be productive LMAO... theres many of rich celebrities who earn $$$ for not doing anything. Just bc they earn $$ doesnt mean they r productive.whereas someone who is homeless, but content with their place in life, would be considered much more productive if they spent their time working out, reading etc instead of sitting on their ass all day. thats one example to show That your association between earning a salary and "productivity" is an illogical one. Besides u not getting a job in ur field after college, this is just one example to show that u learned nothing from school. I hope youre content with your idle mind and idle lifestyle that consists of: a) Spending time criticizing ppl for being in school at the same age that you attended(LMAO) B) spending many hours doing drugs, making online fake personas C) taking every troll comment made to u by ppl youve never met by responding to each and every comment to u made by each and every troll (lmao who has the time for this..ppl barely have time to respond to comments made by ppl who they do know on social media) of course u cant expect some idle person who did all the above as a student to understand that being a student doesnt mean just going to class, and that getting good grades+networking+interning is a full time job itself. Someone might spend 45 hrs of his day getting paid to work. But just because i dont get paid doesnt mean i dont do any kind of work during those the same hours he does and with the same intensity levels..but of course only idle minds need salaries to be motivated to do work..
  • ******Besides u not getting a job in ur field after college, this is just one example to show that u learned nothing from school. I hope youre content with your idle mind and idle lifestyle that consists of: C) taking every troll comment made to u by ppl youve never met oh so seriously(lol) by responding to each and every comment made to you by each and every troll (lmao who has the time for this..ppl barely have time to respond to comments made by ppl who they do know on social media)********
  • SJG said: "It is no one's business where people get their money or how money works in their families. Correct.but it is peoples business to refrain from using certain words such as "idle" when they have proved through their own actions that they are clueless about the actual definition of the word.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    @Nicole Do you sit around idly rubbing your G spot? My friend was inquiring.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    It's like someone stirred awake the Balrog of Vapid.
  • PC-Principal
    5 years ago
    This thread is not about crushing pussy.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Smash that like button
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "This thread is not about crushing pussy." ^ Agreed. It's about Nicokeyes trying to troll nicespice but unbeknownst to her, and, ironically, she's trolling herself hard on nicespice's behalf.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Nicokeyes posted, July 17, 2019 -> "i suppose that i am done speaking ahout myself(lmao) to someone who was flawed not only in the matters that they wish to speak about, but also in their supporting statements about me to begin with lolzzzz." ^ LMFAO I suppose this was just another untrue statement based on manic and incoherent thoughts. LOL are you done now? Done-done? Done-done and fucking done? Done and dusted done?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Nicole wrote, "Correct.but it is peoples business to refrain from using certain words such as "idle" when they have proved through their own actions that they are clueless about the actual definition of the word." People shouldn't direct works like "idle" at other people under any circumstances. In general, there should not have to be any reason for making personal attacks against other members. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "In general, there should not have to be any reason for making personal attacks against other members." @san_jose_creep you have threatened me personally with violence on many occasions and you regularly call many PLs 'chumps' for not clubbing the way that you fantasize. All of this is well documented in your own post history. So get off your high horse and fucking practice what you preach, creep.
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    "Someone might spend 45 hrs of his day getting paid to work." ...if we were on a planet where days had that many hours in them...
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    And Nicoke, you don't get made fun of for still being in college by your mid 20s. That is not uncommon today. You get made fun of because you act superior to everyone here and endlessly brag about academic accolades and career accomplishments that do not even exist yet; it is OK to be a 25 year old sophomore. To act like you are better than someone else because you're a 25 year old sophomore is... laughable. And talking about Nicespice having still been in college at your age is rich, because she actually has a degree now, as well as a good-paying job. You have neither a degree nor a lick of work experience. You admittedly reached the age of 25 without ever having obtained a job. You are a 25 year old child. Witnessing a jobless, degree-less 25 year old try to speak negatively about another 20-something year old for *gasp* HAVING A JOB AND A DEGREE is quite baffling, and THAT is why people don't like you - not here, and clearly not in your real life either. It is actually hard to believe that someone like you even exists.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Nicole has very high ambitions, ones which require a very good academic record, and from schools which are very demanding and very competitive, and are really full time only. This type of criticism about someone's outside life is unwarranted. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @san_jose_creep you hypocritical dumbass, you posted this attack just yesterday in the Tesla thread: "TFP and twentyfive, it is the two of you imbeciles who are posting worthless spam. SJG" LMAO you are in such denial about your own issues and doing the exact things that you preach against
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Nina stated it well. In addition, I kept repeating the very obvious fact that Nicole lives off her father specifically *because* she butted into Reverend’s very good thread. He had reflected on his life and showed gratitude towards circumstances that enabled him to have a career as an *actual* successful lawyer. Especially of his parents. And Nicole decided to post the opposite type of content and claimed that her father was a detriment towards her...and that she is currently succeeding because of herself and not him. Source cited: [view link] Meanwhile, were it not for her father, she wouldn’t be able to get away to be 25 without a job and taking classes irrelevant for a degree or anything else just for education’s sake. So I pointed out that it might behoove her to not slander her father so much online. ...and she got quite upset with me and created this thread. And said I was making “false claims” ...which clearly wasn’t so false after all because all she can do is deflect and say insulting things about me. So moral of the story: both Icey AND Nicole agree with me that Nicole lives off her father. 😁
  • DenimChicken
    5 years ago
    I'm not sure if I love or loathe how pathetic this thread is
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Who needs soap operas and reality TV when you have the tuscl discussion board?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @DenimChicken it's a psychological study of the mind of a bipolar dumbass. I love it!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Nicokeyes creates this thread about nicespice being a dumbass, and, ironically, as she keeps posting to it during her manic episodes she ends up being the real dumbass, all the while unbeknownst to it. She's so wrapped up in it maniacally that she's contradicting her own earlier posts and beginning to misquote what others have said and is now creating her own narrative of it all. It's fascinating in a trainwreck way.
  • DenimChicken
    5 years ago
    > Who needs soap operas and reality TV when you have the tuscl discussion board? Word. > It's fascinating in a trainwreck way. This is a very unfair comment but it reminds me of an ex gf that was convinced she was so smart. Her dad actually has a scholarship fund at UT. Dude busted ass and made himself wealthy and successful. She wasn't dumb but gave herself way too much credit. One day she was angry about a job interview question and asked how could ANYBODY start to answer it....a few seconds later I told her the answer and why..... and she was even more angry. I feel this thread.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @DenimChicken that story reminds me of a Gloria Steinem quote: "The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off."
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    The elusive Asian stripper, whether from the south or the east, they're always a rare breed in the strip club. Wouldn't mind trying a dance from one. Especially if shes Americanized
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    nicespice, I consider people's personal lives off limits, and criticizing how someone like Nicole has conducted herself is pointless. None of us walk in her shoes. None of use know what is at issue for her. And nicespice, no one has to seek your approval in how they conduct their affairs. SJG
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^Of course she doesn’t have to seek my approval. The only approval that is relevant for Nicole is her father...the man who controls the purse strings. 😃
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Too much vitriol between you two fine, sexy ladies. It’s a crying shame. It’s time to 69 each other and make-up. I’ll happily lend my services as the applier of the flavored lube. Is vanilla OK with both of you?
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^Hmm, interesting idea but no thanks on the 69ing act. If Nicole wishes to end the vitriol, then I’d be happy to do my part to play along too. And be willing to have a nice chit chat while having hookah at either Kasbah or Rainey. Oh heck, I’d be even willing to pay for the hookah, so Nicole’s father won’t even have to contribute to that.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I remember the nice pic of Nicokeyes and nicespice meeting up at the mall. The one thing that I noticed was that nicespice had a genuine smile and looked truly happy whereas Nicokeyes had a serious look as if she didn't care about the whole thing.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    "The only approval that is relevant for Nicole is her father...the man who controls the purse strings. " That is entirely her business and no one else's. I wish our society could give Nicole some modicum of justice. But regrettable we have yet to evolve that far. In most other industrialized countries the laws are different. Outstanding and very brave book, denouncing author's mother: [view link] Another denouncing author's father: [view link] SJG
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    “That is entirely her business and no one else's. I wish our society could give Nicole some modicum of justice.” So...it seems like IceyLoco, Nicole, AND SJG agree with me on the basic facts. When initially I was accused of lies. Smash that like button
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMAO this is an unmoderated forum. We can post whatever the fuck we want. That includes san_jose_creep who makes it his business on how others should interact with strippers even though it's none of his business.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I am not agreeing or disagreeing about any basic facts, because I don't know anything about this matter. I am just saying that it is all in Nicole's private domain, so there is no reason to be talking about it or speculating about it. I am also though weighing in at a political level, people who dislike their parents do so for good reason. As it is, people have children so that they can use them. This is a built in fact of middle-class life, using children to gain an adult identity. As Sartre and de Beauvoir explained, the middle-class lives in Bad Faith. Once the child comes to understand this, and to understand that it is at their expense, there is likely to be animosity. This is one of the reasons that I helped three girls put their father into San Quentin. I hope that there can be legal reforms so that the US can catch up with other nations. SJG
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ so according to you there are no happy families, that’s ridiculous and extreme. SMH
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    SJG is simply the biggest piece of shit on earth. People have children because for human beings, family is part of being a human. A cunt like you SJG would never understand human beings. You're also a fucking fraud and a liar. Catch up to other nations? Somalia? Syria? China? You fucktard douche bag.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    The middle-class of the industrial age is the first large group of persons who actually have choice in how they live. But they don't want this choice, don't want to admit to themselves that they have it. The one's who pay the cost of this self-deception are the children. Other industrialized countries have shown more understanding of this and their laws are different. Here we go skibum, you'd do real well buried up to your neck with these guys: [view link] And 25, sometimes there are things which mitigate the middle-class family. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    What I've noticed is that when there is animosity between parent and child, it always had started with the parent. And what it comes down to is simply that the parent was living in Bad Faith. Often it goes so far that the thing which would make the parent the most happy is if the child would commit suicide. That way the parent would feel that they were finally vindicated. Failing this, there is the mental health system, psychotherapy, the recovery movement, and salvation churches, and there is also medical abuse. [view link] Really good book about medical abuse: [view link] SJG
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ...And Nicole And Icey have thoroughly exited the thread. And SJG brought it off topic. I may be a dumb ass Asian dancer...but I made a *correct* claim. 😁
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @nicespice I think you're a clever Asian dancer myself, but...it doesn't take a genius to know that san_jose_creep is going to take a thread off topic. Also I wouldn't be so sure Nicokeyes has thoroughly exited the thread. Whenever she is having a manic episode she tends to start posting ad nauseum again. She might just be in a depressed state at the moment, but rest assured she'll come back around when the manic attack comes. She'll also often claim she's done posting in a thread only to contradict her dumbass self and post again to it days later
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    All I know is, after experiencing Nicole and Icey it's a huge relief to have SJG as the only dumbass posting regularly on here now.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    ^^^ He's not wrong.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @TFP and all I'm saying is that Nicokeyes hiatus is possibly only temporary. Her being a bipolar dumbass and all. And as far as san_jose_creep, he needs TUSCL more than any of us. It's his actual way of experiencing PL life because he's homeless and destitute. He doesn't actually go to clubs or see any strippers. He just uses TUSCL to live his mental fantasy about it all. While we go to actual strip clubs IRL, he just posts fantasies on TUSCL. So we will be stuck with his dumbass posts as long as he has free internet access or until he seeks professional mental help. As far as IceyDodo, note that she still lurk
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ *lurks*.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    People do not have to defend the legitimacy of their personhood. SJG Hey, if I were Governor of California, I would not mind taking her to Africa: [view link]
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ LMAO san_jose_creep you just defended yourself with this post.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    "but I made a *correct* claim" Claims about people's personal lives are out of bounds and hence invalid from the start. And rarely is anyone reckless enough to disclose anything of any importance. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "Claims about people's personal lives are out of bounds" @san_jose_creep FYI on an unmoderated forum you can claim anything you want. And who cares about talking about your personal life amidst anonymity? There's no rules here, moron. It's why you get to post shit ad nauseum.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion