tuscl

Uuggh

Lovelyeast
New York
Thursday, June 20, 2019 2:23 AM
I’ve noticed ALL my customers like to get me drunk. I mean dddrrruunnk! I’m trying to cut down on the drinking. 1) My liver 2) I am a wild drunk. Every time I say not today, here walks in my customer.

117 comments

• jackslash
    5 years ago
    We like wild drunk strippers.
  • RTP
    5 years ago
    You need to convince them that you don't need alcohol to be fun. From your photos and comments here, that should not be difficult.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Just fake it. Women are good at that.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Never trust a stripper or bartender that isn’t drunk ;)
  • Lovelyeast
    5 years ago
    Y’all should see the sinister smiles on my customers face as I downing a shot. I kinda feel as if I’m being taken advantage of
  • Lovelyeast
    5 years ago
    I have to put my foot down
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Like this ? 😝
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Lol. I didn’t notice to what extent customers are like that in Texas until I ventured out. And now that I’ve been in a club where the customers not only don’t push drinks but also don’t really offer to buy it either, and tend to just get drinks to follow the club’s drink minimum rules, now I wish they would. Which is a shame cause I think I get some sort of kickback if I can convince a guy to get champagne. 😅
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    So does yes mean no ;)
  • Lovelyeast
    5 years ago
    As an entertainer you don’t want to disappoint your fans. I’ve never declined because I feel obligated.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I love getting my stripper friends drunk. It just means they love you Bharlem! Oritcouldmeantheyaresomeweirdstalkercreeptryingtorufieyourdrinkyeahthatmightbepossiblesoyoumightwanttobecarefulwiththatrightthere But it probably just means they love 💕🥰 you Bharlem! Yay! :)
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    SOP for the "Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker" crowd.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    I normally only have one or two whiskeys at a SC visit. I generally buy a drink for a dancer who will sit and chat with me. It seems only right. I think in my area the dancer gets half the drink cost, and that’s all right by me.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    So just have the bartender water your drinks down, or drink slower or just say you can't drink that much. Its not a big deal. You have a mouth....
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    @Bharlem81, I salute your goal to control your alcohol intake. Yes, drunk, pretty girls are fun for guys. But only because we are hoping your inhibitions will be lowered. I'm a big defender of consenting adults. But I'm not a defender of taking advantage of "consent while impaired". If you want to cut down during work time and so, have better control of your behavior, it's totally ok to decline a drink or suggest something non-alcoholic instead. Or, perhaps you can ask your bartender(s) to withhold or short pour your booze when a PL orders you a drink?
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    “As an entertainer you don’t want to disappoint your fans. I’ve never declined because I feel obligated.” I’m a fan already just by that comment! Are drinks the only thing you aim to please with when asked to partake? Asking for a friend.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    at my favorite club the girls usually drink 3.8 tecate lite and watered down drinks. and they get a cut of the drink price.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Being serious I respect more a girl that tells me that she would rather not have a drink than attempting to con me into spending on watered down drinks, that will end up with me not interacting with her at all, actually I think paying full price or premium prices for juice or watered drinks would be ROB behavior, I’d much rather have a girl that’s honest and straight forward BTW I tip well for girls that hang out with me at my invite drinks or not.
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    Depending on who your customers are, my guess is most guys are just trying to be nice while some are probably hoping you'll go further with a private dance if you're good and tipsy. I'm with @twentyfive. I'd much rather you tell me you don't want anything or order something non-alcoholic than make me pay for a real drink when you aren't getting a real drink. Most important thing is whether you're pleasant company, now what and how much you drink.
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    NOT what and how much you drink.
  • Dolfan
    5 years ago
    I don't know about your customers, as I'm sure there are plenty who offer drinks for the experience of a drunk stripper making poor decisions. However, not all customers are offering for that purpose. I offer to buy strippers drinks all the time; it's an offer, not an obligation. Like 25 said, I respect a girl who says no thanks way more than I do one who either drinks one and gets sloppy or has the bartender mix fake ones. Either way, I'd be more on guard for the ones who are trying to push drinks than simply offering.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    —>“Depending on who your customers are, my guess is most guys are just trying to be nice while some are probably hoping you'll go further with a private dance if you're good and tipsy.“ There is also the factor that some customers are wanting to get pretty drunk themselves, and feel awkward that you’re not participating. Like “oh okay you’re being virtuous, are you judging me” kind of thing. But yes, dead on with what you said. But yeah, doing a blatant refusal is going to hurt your money in some club environments. Before venturing outside of Texas, I’d have assumed it was all club environments. But now I’m starting to observe different club cultures and it’s fascinating stuff. 😁 I myself have ordered a fake drink or two before. Or dumped some out when the customer isn’t looking. And generally pretend to be more drunk than I really am. BUT cut me some moral slack, I’m 103 pounds and commute by driving. What is worse, possible ROB lite behavior or possibly endangering lives because of driving drunk?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Situational ethics can be difficult I get that, but that’s how I feel honestly.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    ^^^I was wondering why you kept pouring drinks on my head, now I get it!
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Fuck you 25 @Nice
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    lol
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @Muddy those weren’t drinks lol
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Oh shit that explains the smell
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I remember back when I was attempting to get out of drinking by claiming I was 19. As far as the customer was concerned...too bad, you’re drinking anyways!
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @nicespice that’s a big cop out you can do what you like, or find a better customer
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    I had a stripper tell me when I offered to buy her a drink that she’d rather I save the money for a dance from her. It worked, she got my money for a dance. It was a good dance as well.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    My habits have traditionally been to lap hop and keep very short term regulars, if any at all. I think I’m pretty experienced at finding new customers. 🌝 Sure under the best conditions I don’t even bother. And I can take the attitude of “forget the drink, get a dance or I’m gone.” But realistically, it can’t be prime time all the time. I often actually have to engage and conversate with them. (Over drinks)
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    in mexico buying a ficha drink for the girl is also buying some time with her. it can range widely from a half a minute to half an hour. if it lasts her more than five minutes i consider it good. having that time with her drinking is usually a fun time. sometimes i even have a hands on time with her. a few girls i know get very ‘personal’. not bad for buying the lady a drink.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    now... on the other hand... like at the club synn coi... I have bought the girl a drink and maybe she won’t even take a sip out of it and just leave it on the table when she leaves after a half minute. or take a drink unopened into the dressing room without returning to visit with me. if I buy the lady a drink I would like to have her stay with me and drink and enjoy each other‘s company.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    when I speak of a ‘personal’ time with a girl in a booth (or chair) with her having a drink I’m talking about anywhere from lightly touching to playing with her boobs and sometimes much further such as lightly rubbing her pussy or even fingering her (or in some cases even having sex with her!)
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    as always... YMMV.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    If a guy feels the need to get a stripper drunk just so he can give her money to be with him .. he needs to be pitied.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I'm a "get drunk with the stripper" customer. If you don't want to drink, that's fine, but no matter what the reason -- recovering alcoholic, pregnant, trying to cut down for health or weight reasons -- if you pass on drinking, I'll wish you good day and find someone else. This wasn't as big a deal when I went to extras clubs, but now that I mostly go to no-extras clubs, drinking is a huge part of the experience. Maybe just a matter of finding the right customers lol...
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    I will offer to but a dancer a drink, but I don't tell her what to get. Ive purchased alcoholic drinks for them and ive purchased water. One of the clubs I go to, the bartenders won't allow dancers to get alcoholic drinks after a certain time so they can be sober to drive home and monitor how much they are drinking throughout the night.
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    But to your question, don't ever feel obligated to get alcohol if you feel you've had too much.
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    I wish my CF didn’t ask me for drinks 😞 I would rather spend that money on extra dances but I understand that some strippers need a drink to relax and be able to hustle better.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I do get a kick out of the fact that subra and I are complete opposites. I’d be the type of stripper he wants nothing to do with and vice versa. 😂😂 But disclaimer, it’s the internet and all good fun on here and I genuinely enjoy reading his insight on stuff. Hopefully this compliment comes across as more genuine unlike the one I attempted for Dugan. @bharlem what kind of drunk are you? [view link]
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    lol no insult taken. I'm not everyone's cup of tea, and not everyone's mine.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Time to start asking for two drinks. One beer and one shot. Then challenge them to a shot contest. Use the beer as a chaser and backwash the shot into the beer bottle. As seen on Cyote Ugly
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    I like getting a good buzz going at the club but I don't get shit-faced. If a dancer (or anyone else for that matter) I'm hanging out with doesn't want to drink, I respect that whatever the reason. Regardless of drinking we'll either click or we won't.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    I actually love when my fav doesnt drink and asks me to buy them a water. Less money out of my pocket and if you are good enough of a dancer your performance will actually be better. I dont know how girls who work more than 3 days a week handle that lifestyle
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    What kind of predator needs to get women drunk to fuck?
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    To be fair, I don’t think most men (like Subra 😝) who demand strippers drink aren’t trying to be predators persay. It’s just simply that it’s the activity he wants to do and he wants to be around like minded people who enjoy the same thing. I don’t mind drinking either. But I do try to put limits on it because: 1. I drive. So I want to be sobered up by the end of the shift. At the beginning, I’m not as concerned. 2. If I’m clear minded, it’s easier for me to reflect on what I did right and what I did wrong so I can constantly improve. Some dancers feel as if they they are better at their job with it. And don’t get me wrong I’m not a saint either all the time either. But in my mind, if one can’t handle the job psychologically without being impaired, then perhaps it would be best to find a different source of income.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    One of my favorite dancers at Paper Moon (actually, one of my favorites anywhere) declined my offer of a drink. She said, "I’d rather have you tip me for a service that the company doesn't take half of." I liked that honesty and was happy to participate in a guerilla anti overcharging campaign!
  • Lovelyeast
    5 years ago
    @nicespice I’m never intoxicated that I am unaware of what I am doing. And no one tries to take me home. My customers know me enough to know how I get if you try me when drunk. So I’m never concerned about my safety. I do think they enjoy drinking more than I do. I agree with you on that. I never really had a drink while working but the club I’m currently at they’ll just offer it so easily. I can work sober. But I think I need to grow some balls
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"To be fair, I don’t think most men (like Subra 😝) who demand strippers drink aren’t trying to be predators persay. It’s just simply that it’s the activity he wants to do and he wants to be around like minded people who enjoy the same thing. " There's no extras in the club I go to, so there's no "drunk to fuck" element. The extras clubs are all no-alcohol, at least in this area, so the two are mutually exclusive. I'm not even trying to take advantage of the stripper -- the fact is, a buzzed stripper is often marginally more fun than a sober one, but a drunk stripper is less fun than both, so I try not to take them too far. Still, there's always an element of retards on tuscl playing the "you're having fun the wrong way" card . I love drinking with hot strippers, it's the way my buddies and I have fun in the strip club. No harm if a stripper doesn't want to drink, no hard feelings, she's welcome to go not drink with any other customers in the club.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Bharlem’s post implies that her customers were trying to get her drunk, and werenent just “drinking with her”. That’s the point I was making. What she implied they’re doing is not the same thing you do Subraman.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    My mistake, nice spices response made me think you were referencing me lol.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    I usually just tell these guys that I drink on my own time or that I dont drink at the club. They usually respond they respect that. I still get them to spend usually. Occasionally I lose a sale because of this, but there's more fish in the sea.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    I think saying "I don't drink ar work" is too fantasy ruining, which is why I phrase it the way I do ie "my own time" or "i don't drink here"...
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Damn! All the dancers I know, come hit me up for drinks. I’m thinking it is because I buy rounds for groups of dancers instead of just one at a time. I do so because we are having fun. And @bharlem, PLEASE don NOT GROW BALLS... just wouldn’t feel right with your new balls grinding on my old balls.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Nidan is rite, please dont grow balls. You will limit your customer base on here to Pistola and Txtittyfag and a hand full of other dudes into that kind of thing.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    A girl who won't have a drink with me generally falls into one of two categories: (1) Too uptight for my liking; or (2) Already high on something and avoiding alcohol for fear of adverse interactions. Either way no bueno. I never pressure a girl to drink or even express disappointment. if I offer her a drink and she says "I'll take a bottled water/redbull" then I'll gladly get it for her, but it's the last money I'm going to spend on her. It just changes the whole nighttime social nature of the experience for me. Often a girl will follow the drink order with a reason why she is not drinking and it may be a completely valid , but I just don't care. If I can't get to know a girl over a cocktail or two, then I'd prefer to find someone else.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    And no, I'm not talking about the crap, almost alcohol free, champagne that some fo the more gimmicky clubs sell. I'll spring for the $20 mini bottle too as I'm a man of my word and will honor my drink offer, but that will be the last money she gets from me. A girl that puts me on the hook for a $20 mini champagne, without asking me in advance, so that she can collect a measly $3-5 on it is not going to make it into my spending rotation.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    I dont even give an excuse as to why I'm not drinking unless they pry/ask really. Should have said that in my earlier posts. And yeah my "excuses" if the guy demands them are either that I'm driving home after work or that I drink on my own time. Sometimes I say I don't drink at work because I get into way too much trouble lmao 😉 Might try "I'm a recovering alcoholic " someday hahaha. Last 2 would be me bullshitting but whatever. Customers lie about their personal business all the time as well. I don't think a lie here and there is a big deal. That isnt to say I'll never have a drink at work. I just don't drink at work on a regular basis. I don't really have any desire to drink with most people no offense although I do enjoy drinking.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ->“I'll spring for the $20 mini bottle too as I'm a man of my word and will honor my drink offer, but that will be the last money she gets from me.” Why would a hot shot chemical engineer care about a measley $20 bottle? Wouldn’t he want to help out her social capital with club staff? 😲
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ ouch
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Drinking is a big-part of our society - and for some people it's paramount to where they don't like to socialize w/ those that are not drinkers (if they can avoid it). I don't think the avg SCer would not deal w/ you b/c you don't drink - if he finds you attractive I don't think not drinking would not get you off his dance-card - but as has been posted here for some custies seems that would be a deal-breaker. In the end IMO you shouldn't drink to appease a seemingly small-minority of custies - not worth it IMO and I don't think it would severely affect your income.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "Why would a hot shot chemical engineer care about a measley $20 bottle? Wouldn’t he want to help out her social capital with club staff? 😲" Actually nice, I make more money than most chemical engineers. As you should know lady boy, it was a suggested lie for those who are not so fortunate. 😉 It's the principle of the damned thing. Being put in a position of burning $20 on something that pays her little and gives her no real alcohol to boot just rubs me the wrong way. I would have gladly handed her 20s under the table if I found her entertaining and bought her real drinks on top as it would have all been worth it to me. But the second I feel ripped off on a pointless purchase all so that the girl could get a measly $3 off the sale, I'm done with her.
  • Dlee954
    5 years ago
    My guess would be that there’s been talks around the campfire that your services are much better and customer-friendly when you have the right amount of alcohol in your system.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Missy, if you want to meet my friend Benjamin, you first have to get through my buddy Julio
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "I don't think the avg SCer would not deal w/ you b/c you don't drink - if he finds you attractive I don't think not drinking would not get you off his dance-card" Idk Papi. In some places I agree, but in others I think it's a much bigger deal. Obviously it is with Bharlem and she's not alone. I doubt that so many girls would be so quick to make up a BS excuse or secretly ask for a virgin drink when offered if at least a decent number of guys didn't find it off-putting. I've also seen countless comments on SW from dancers who made the same complaints. Now I'm not saying that a girl should drink if she doesn't want to. I'm just pointing out a reality, especially for night shift dancers.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    "Actually nice, I make more money than most chemical engineers. As you should know lady boy, it was a suggested lie for those who are not so fortunate. 😉" If you are into ladyboys you can contact this guy. [view link]
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    "===> "I don't think the avg SCer would not deal w/ you b/c you don't drink - if he finds you attractive I don't think not drinking would not get you off his dance-card"" are you saying you need to be drunk to be turned on by women? Sounds faggy
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ oops, wrong account
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Rick, I’d rather you not refer to me as a “lady boy.” Not only is that rude, but pistola might start hitting on me if he believes that. ——— In response to a few users on here, I will respectfully state that I disagree. And this notion of “no need for SS with drinking” is a bit analagous to the notion of “don’t get a boob job.” It may well be a TUSCLer is different breed of customer, but for the average stripper dealing with average customers, certain things hold up. Dancers generally do get money flowing in more easily with bigger tits, whether real or fake. In some club environments, it may not have an impact but in most it does. A strong hustler in a good club environment can overcome this challenge, but it’s something working against her. Likewise, dancers do get money flowing in more easily when building rapport with a customer ~while~ drinking with a customer—whether she is or actually isn’t ingesting alcohol. In some club environments, it may not have an impact but in most it does. A strong hustler in a good club environment can overcome this challenge, but it’s something working against her. Furthermore, this got further confirmed by a personal experience from another dancer. Yah yah, stripperweb is full of delusional bitches and all. But I’m linking another source anyways. If you care to click on it, scroll straight to the bottom. [view link] And I quote: “I would refuse drinks and order waters or juice. Tbh, i think it made things much harder on me. I should've ordered virgin drinks under a code name. But i hated the idea of customers spending money on a drink for me instead of a dance. Ugh! Later in my career, I'd agree to let customers buy a drink for me, and then I'd use all kinds of tricks to make it seem like i was drinking when i wasn't.” If anybody here would dismiss a dancer because they want her to actually be drinking and she was caught in a lie, power to you. But if you are an individual who truly doesn’t care either way whether she is ingesting alcohol specifically but dislike the white lie on principle, then I humbly ask for a bit more empathy. Feel free to call her out and tease her on it, and just calmly ask her to never do that again with you and that it’s okay if she wants to get a regular drink. —— On a side note, I do remember when PaulDrake talked about telling dancers he interacts with “hey do you want a drink or just accept this same amount of money in cash to stick around and chit chat”...and is one major reason that I said in the past that if I lived in his area all the time, he would 💯% be an exception to my attitude against regulars, and I’d take greater care to keep him around and even be willing to be “locked down” even if the $ per visit isn’t fantastic
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "Rick, I’d rather you not refer to me as a “lady boy.” Not only is that rude, but pistola might start hitting on me if he believes that." If you don't want to be treated rudely then you might want to consider whether trolling with goofy satire is your wisest course of action. 😉 As far as the rest, everything you posted is consistent with what I've seen and read. Nice post once you got past your trolling instincts.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    My serious response to this thread is If someone does not want to do something, weather drinking or otherwise, let them be. If a dancer does not want to drink then do not try to force it on them. This would be like them trying to force you not to drink. If it is that big of a deal to you like it seems to be to Subraman just move on... Subraman said..."Missy, if you want to meet my friend Benjamin, you first have to get through my buddy Julio" Who the hell cares! It seems like the words chosen by Subra are insulting and like shaking a finger at a child who has done something wrong. If you are going to act like you are better than someone because you drink and they don't, you got problems.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I tend to believe nicespice and SW on this one, too. Any customer who wants to socialize in any way with the girls, rather than just interact for dances and done, may well find her not drinking a pretty big turn-off. I'm sure there are also plenty of customers who don't care either way, but I think this is a personal and business tradeoff that isn't always easy to make or stick with -- not drinking will make things harder for her, is she okay with that? If so, more power to her
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Rickdugan said..."If you don't want to be treated rudely then you might want to consider whether trolling with goofy satire is your wisest course of action. 😉" Troll or not, Spice probably has a right to take offence to you on this one. Or not, Possibly rick is projecting... In which case, who really is the ladyboy?????
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Subra said "I tend to believe nicespice and SW on this one, too. Any customer who wants to socialize in any way with the girls, rather than just interact for dances and done, may well find her not drinking a pretty big turn-off. I'm sure there are also plenty of customers who don't care either way, but I think this is a personal and business tradeoff that isn't always easy to make or stick with -- not drinking will make things harder for her, is she okay with that? If so, more power to her" On the other side of the coin, I am not a drinker and I do get turned off by dancers asking for drinks. I will buy dancers drinks, However, I would rather deal with sober, or not completely wasted dancer that can carry on a decent conversation. I am sure I am not the only customer who feels this way.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    If someone needs to be drunk to deal with me then I probably don't want to deal with them anyway.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Let’s not get too sidetracked here, most dancers love getting fucked up in the club. This is really a non issue like 90% of the time. Not because I have a “feeling” they like it but because they ask me if I can get them one. And if I think they are hot, 9 times out of 10 I totally cave and get it. I just can’t say no to a good time. It forces somebody to listen to my bullshit for a few minutes, say no more I’m in. Unless ofcourse they walk away with it, which would be soooo mean 😑 But we’re talking like this is a plague in the clubs of dancers being forced to drink. And acting as if somebody like me is smart enough to realize that beer money and dance money come from the same place is a huge overestimation on y’all’s part. I’m very very dumb and horny. Do not expect reason, thought or logic. At all.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^ I have a feeling that stripperweb participants aren’t truly representative of all dancers, just like TUSCL participants aren’t truly representative of all customers. So party away 😝 Ah hell, I’ve certainly gotten drunk more than once at the club. I’m not claiming to be a saint either. But I try to be mindful because nobody is going to keep me alive and DUI charge free except for myself.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    And also, smash that like button Mack 🤗
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    But come to think of it, that’s a personal thing. Since a lot of dancers don’t drive, that would be a nonissue for many...
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    But yes there have been a time or two where I completely regret buying dancers too many drinks and now we have a situation that we have to completely un-fuck. I try to use those moments and grow from them. Like I’ll bring up always what their plan is, how close it is to closing time, and only do a couple at most together now.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Ya, Like I said at the beginning, a buzzed stripper is, 100% of the time, more fun than a sober stripper, but a drunk stripper is almost always a nightmare; strippers can be pretty mean drunks. It's a fine line lol. I'm finding more and more strippers are choosing to get stoned instead; I mean, a LOT of them have been asking about it. I'm thinking of going the JS69 route and trying it, CF and I talked about doing edibles together next time, and I'll cut down on the drinks.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    ^^^Based on the dancers I know, they would probably marry you Subra. Immediately.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    It took me 3 tries, but I found some edibles that don't immediately put me to sleep, so it could be fun!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Thank you spice
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    From your photo for me to be your customer i would have to be drunk
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ why would you say that country, I don’t see a thing rong with her pics
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    I am with 25 on this one. I think her pics are enticing.
  • Lovelyeast
    5 years ago
    I’m a pretty brown girl who doesn’t need to beat her face with hella makeup. I’m a trainer by trade so I keep all my curves in a size 2. I have posed for numerous magazines. Won bikini contest. Photo shoots with celebrities and even hosted an event at the party room in Madison Square Garden. And mind you I’ll be 38 next month and look like a baby.......... The day I let a horny hick ass perv who probably wacks off with his left pinky to his Aunt Anna Mae who lives up “Yander” road phase me is the day that I’ll do him a solid and fuck him in the ass with my big blk strap on. Did you receive that babe(CountryMan5434) 🤗🤗
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ I knew there was something I liked about you girl you’re fine to me keep On keeping on and don’t pay the negative bullshit no never mind 😘😘
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Damn Bharlem 38 you killing it girl. Everyone has there type, I wouldn’t take that shit personally. But when Im back in the boogie down I’m getting in line for you. Hell to the yeah.
  • Lovelyeast
    5 years ago
    Yes everyone does have a type. But wasn’t he trying to be mean? I clearly stated my customers were trying to get me drunk. So maybe he just doesn’t read well. He flipped that shit around just so he’d have something mean spirited to say. And that is why I went in like that
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ->“@nicespice I’m never intoxicated that I am unaware of what I am doing.” You’re one step ahead of me then 😝 I personally have gotten sloppy drunk before a few random times.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Yeah the dynamics on this site can sometimes be like that. Sometimes outright putting somebody down like in that comment. (I am disappointed in you country 😢) Other times propping up another dancer to directly compare to another one to try to make one feel inadequate and try to incite a competition. It’s part and parcel on this site, but won’t be from the vast majority. Keep doing you 😁
  • Lovelyeast
    5 years ago
    Thanks @nicespice My comment wasn’t because I felt anyway about what he said. I just wanted to introduce myself properly to anyone else who think I’m meek and sweet. I wrestled with boys growing up.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    Bharlem81, Hey if I ever meet you in a club I’ll buy you a drink and it matters not to me if it’s alcoholic or not. It’s your drink. I would be happy to spend time with you, you are hot, girl. I do like fine whisky and fine women, and I have not been drunk in decades.
  • RTP
    5 years ago
    Bharlem81, now I really don't get it. I was in a club today and met a new dancer who was sitting at the bar. She immediately nuzzled up to me as I came to get a drink of Crown. I don't even know her name and in front of the bartender asked if I would buy her a drink. The bartender responded before I did with "you have had enough. The only drink you are getting is water." Up to this point, I did not notice any signs of that. She asked if I wanted a dance, and I said sure. She was attractive and remembering this discussion, I thought... this could be good. Well, that was far from the case. She seemed to get to the dance area ok, but when she started dancing, she tripped a time or two. She made a sexy move or two, then she just kind of stopped and was sitting reverse cow girl style on my lap. She belched a few times and I am now fearful that she is going to throw up on me. The music kind of stopped and started again, but it was the same song. When it ended, I told her I was finished. I paid her for one dance and she said it was two (she actually only danced about 1/4 of the song). I paid her for both just to end the whole thing. She kind of wanders off and I am talking to another dancer. Then, I spy her in a semi private area arguing with a dancer who is in the middle of a dance with a customer. The other dancer escorts her out of that area and puts a chain across the entrance to keep her out. She immediately comes back to me and introduces herself. She had no recollection of who I was. So, I found nothing sexy, entertaining, enjoyable about being with this really drunk dancer and will avoid it. Not sure I want to
  • RTP
    5 years ago
    I mistakenly hit enter before my last sentence was finished, but you get the point.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    You look absolutely sexy Bharem81. Don't let Cointry tell you any different
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    Countryman, I like your worshipping of Mexican señoritas because I love them too but you were wrong in posting that about Bharlem. That’s just rude. I even checked to see if it was a troll account impersonating you.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    it’s funny when a girl comes back around within a half hour (or less) and gives her speil again as if you just arrived...🤣
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @bharlem. “ I wrestled with boys growing up.” I’m your huckleberry! Would pay good money to wrestle with you even if you do kick my ass ! The fact that you are 38 with your body is all the more enticing. Lol. You really should stop off in the St Louis Area when you travel. I’d love to meet you. Better yet, you and Nicespice should cross paths in St. Louis and hit me up. We would probably have a good time. Hey, I can dream, can’t I?
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^I’d be down. Bbarlem is hot AF. And seems pretty fun too. 😊
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Countryman showing he's quite the hypocrite. Threatens physical violence when people talk bad about his "Latina Goddesses" yet turns around and talks shit about a Nubian Princess like it's nothing. I mean seriously, was that really necessary?
  • Lovelyeast
    5 years ago
    ^Bingo Glad you said it and not me.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i’m more of a Heinz 57 guy.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    Hey, I would pay to watch a naked wrestling match between Bharlem81 and nicespice. Who wouldn’t?
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    in a sc? i wouldn’t pay an extra cover charge for that... butt i might make it rain on them!
  • Lovelyeast
    5 years ago
    What’s this fantasy men have with women fighting 🤪
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    Men just have fantasies about women period. Especially those as lovely as you and nicespice. Would love to see you two interact.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Bharlem is hot af fuck off down to Mexico and don't leave
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    You look mighty good Bharlem. Sober, fit, fine. Everyone has an asshole. Sorry some use it to pressure you to drink.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @bharlem. My fantasy is not about women fighting. It is more about women ripping each other’s clothes off. Who wouldn’t like that?
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Good thread
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    The ‘fighting’ between girls I’ve seen is more ripping each other‘s clothes off in a very fun way...
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Stop drinking piss water
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion