tuscl

Rate the ebony chocolate

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Friday, June 14, 2019 7:30 PM

58 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    Yes.
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    nope
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Absolutely my type for a VIP session !
  • @chulo why don't u rate her lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I LDK just thinking about those meaty lips wrapped-around little-Papi

Me loves the full meaty lips of ebony women
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Yes.
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    HELL YEAH!!!

Good find Chulo
  • sweetjamesjones
    5 years ago
    Two thumbs up
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Two thumbs up + a penis up for me
  • Evasparkling
    5 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo

I need to see the Hip & Ass inorder to make a decision...

If she got Big Booty, then I’m all in...
  • Funkycold88
    5 years ago
    I say nope but honestly I'm not generally attracted to AA girls.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    That reminds me, I need to buy a new mop. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ shadow - how could you
  • Stop calling them chocolate .

Its objectifying.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ that's what this website is about
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    She has a pretry face and nice boobs!
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Nah, looks chubby.
  • that's what this website is about

Calling her chocolate isn't about objectifying her as a woman but its objectifying race...

I guess youre telling me this site is about racial objectification lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ it's meant as a compliment - pretty-much everyone likes chocolate
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    Yes
  • it's meant as a compliment - pretty-much everyone likes chocolate

Minorities don't see it that way though.cant say its a compliment when the very people at whom it is directed don't see it that way...
  • I also would consider calling a hot white guy "deliciou. Vanilla latte" objectifying as well so it goes both ways...
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ I'll give you a hot vanilla latte
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    @94

Black people use that term
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    She's pretty, but it's always suspect when the photos block off parts of the body.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Every single AA Dancer that has danced with me started the conversation by asking me if I wanted “some of this chocolate”. They apparently enjoy being called chocolate. Who am I to argue with them? I just say... hell yes, I want some chocolate!
  • Corvus
    5 years ago
    Looks nice to me. Would like to see more
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    I’m disappointed that I can’t see it.

Maybe the site where the photo is found is blocked so you can’t access it from Indonesia.

Is that kind of site such that it might be blocked by authorities on moral grounds?

I seem to be able to access everything else including TUSCL.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I can’t see her either and I am in Arizona. (and i like me some chocolate. )
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    Yes, cute face
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    Yes please! And I know I’m usually focused on ass which I can’t see here, but her eyes (another feature I’m drawn to) are stunning
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    Absolutely, pretty face, great lips, nice full tits, she'd get my money. She'd be great for creating a mocha... vanilla latte + chocolate. (It's okay because i'm objectifying myself as well.) I would like to see her ass and thighs. I have a feeling she is at my upper limit for thickness.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    She's pretty but not my type.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ I’d give her a 6
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    finally I got through to the picture. she’s ok. i would have to interact with her to see if there is any chemistry.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Pretty. Nose ring detracts a little for me.
    But I'd try a dance.
    And see how it goes
  • bang69
    5 years ago
    Yes. I can do with out the nose ring
  • @chulo

I can.give u a bigger hot vanilla latte.....

But

Talk to any black civilian youre dating (not someone in the sex industry) and call her yummy dark chocolate ..see she reacts

Blacks in the sex industry will say they like being called that..that's what gets them paid.

If you haven't asked a black civie how they feel about that, then maybe that's why you haven't heard the truth

And even if u have, for every one divine that says they like to be called "dark chocolate" there's 100 civie blacks if not 1000, that will tell you why its objectifying

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I've seen black people refer to another black person as "hot chocolate" or "sexy chocolate"
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    Sorry Nicole I've known AA men and women civvies use the term about themselves.
  • There are way more black ppl(and academics) who consider it objectifying
  • @ chulo Btw blacks will call one another chocolate..but when a non black person refers to them as that they consider it objectifying

Kind of like how blacks only take issue with the term "nigger when another non black or white person uses that word
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Not sure exactly what Nicole said since I have her on ignore, but I can guess. It’s common for black strippers to break the ice by asking if I “like chocolate.”
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ yes I can’t count how many times I’ve been asked some variant of that question “do you like chocolate “
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I think Nicole is jealous she's not hot-chocolate
  • ^ yes I can’t count how many times I’ve been asked some variant of that question “do you like chocolate “

@dr evil: well maybe you should put me off ignore before even commenting because my claim was nothing related to what u said. @25, you should probably think twice before agreeing with a claim that someone thougbt I made, when that claim was not related to my actual claim.

I never denied that black strippers will allow you to call themselves chocolate.the claim was that black sex workers s allowing you to call them chocolate does mean that it isn't objectifying , because it is financially profitable for them to do so.

Black civies consider it objectifying , which is why they when u hear black civvies throwing that term around its mostly around other blacks..most black civvies wouldnt be ok with another white person calling them that.

I'm.not saying that whites should be held to a different standard than whites..I don't agree with that.
  • I never denied that black strippers will allow you to call themselves chocolate.the claim was that black sex workers s allowing you to call them chocolate does NOT mean that it isn't objectifying , because it is financially profitable for them to do that ...and because the sex industry is inherently objectifying anyway.

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @Nicole you’re trolling sorry I don’t care to get involved in a circular discussion, your little playmates SJG and loco, will be here soon go play your semantic games with them.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    So nicole speaks for black women, when she is not black? They must be so happy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ she's black on the inside
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    ^ WTF. What a racist. What do you mean saying they must be so nappy?
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    @Nicole, if I offered to cover my cock in chocolate frosting to fulfill your interracial sex fantasy, would that make me racially insensitive? And how many calories would that add to your daily supplement?
  • So nicole speaks for black women, when she is not black? They must be so happy

@ime im.not speaking 4 black women.I'm speaking about what they have already stated.
  • (Just being the messenger )
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    yes

and

Yeah I'd never refer to a Black woman as "chocolate" or any other objectifying term based on her skin color like "I like my coffee with milk".... its like telling an Asian she's like a banana and how much you love yellow.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Papi,

Not for me, but of the ones you ask about, better than most.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    >Yeah I'd never refer to a Black woman as "chocolate" or any other objectifying term <

But bitch or ho would be just fine and dandy eh loc
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Wow!

Curious thing, I saw one comparable to her just today, but no makeup. Still really pretty.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion