tuscl

OT: Justin Bieber wants to Fight Tom Cruise in an MMA Match

This is so preposterous I'm going to actually post off topic.

https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2019/06…

An initial betting line actually has Bieber winning...?

23 comments

• Warrior15
    5 years ago
    They need to broadcast it on Comedy Central. Actually I think Cruise would tear Bieber up. For a 56 year old man, he's in pretty good shape.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Must be from jumping up and down on the couch;)
  • BGSD3100
    5 years ago
    Cruise does all his own stunts.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Bieber is a 200 million dollar loser
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Did Cruise say something to or about Bieber to initiate this ?
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I think Cruise would win. It would not matter though. I wouldn't mind seeing either one of them get their ass kicked
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Bieber is younger and faster - but as has been mentioned, Cruise keeps in good-shape w/ the action-movies he does, and he's also a bit off his rocker and bigger and stronger than Bieber - I'd put my $$$ on Cruise
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    I would hope Tom Cruise would win.

I have no idea why Bieber tweeted this, he was not provoked as far as I know.

Tom Cruise is in his mid 50s and Bieber is at a great age for physical fitness, but Tom Cruise is in fantastic shape --- and not just "for his age," but for anybody. Tom also does the majority of his own stunts, has trained professionally in many fighting and combat forms for different movie roles in which he does said stunts, and sounds like he was a good wrestler and football player in high school (for what it's worth). He is very regimented in staying in great shape.

Also, Tom Cruise is crazy, whereas Justin Bieber is just plain stupid.
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    Celebrity death match....live
    Agree, my money is on Cruise
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Bieber is such a douche.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    How about we get a real MMA fighter to beat the shit out of both of them?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    LOL
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    What are the odds that Cruise will even reply to the challenge. He is obviously being trolled and the best way to handle trolls is to ignore them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ some wanna block them
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMAO this reminds me of Paula Jones vs Tanya Harding or Joey Bonaducci vs Greg Brady (the guy who played him).

It's TV soooo bad, it's good!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    How about letting it be with Kalashnikovs at 10 paces?

Or how about with the new E-meter driven anti-particle disintegration guns?

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I wouldn't mind if both of them wound up in a Roman coliseum with a starved Grizzly bear... or two.
  • Lone_Wolf
    5 years ago
    If it was real Tom should kick his ass. Man, if done right, something like this could make millions.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    What is Beebs talking smack for? Threatening men 2x your age is a puss move.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Bieber would be a crying little pussy after getting his ass beat.
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    I would pay to watch that fight. Who hasn't wanted to see both of those whiney bitches get their ass kicked over the years? This way at least one of them would get beaten senseless and hopefully they will both take a serious ass whipping in the process.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Tom Cruise has no history of being a whining bitch and has the balls to publicly stand up for what he believes in (whether you like it or not). He also is in great shape for his age and has a long very accomplished career. Much of the shit the guy gets is the fact that his beliefs do not approve of homosexuality and the entertainment media is offended by that. The guy has discipline and courage. That other guy well...the fact he said something like this pretty much tells the story about him.

TC > JB in celebrity deathmatch
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Justin Bieber admitted Wednesday that his challenge to fight actor Tom Cruise in the octagon was just a joke.

Cruise didn’t respond to the challenge, but the tweet went viral. This prompted a response from Bieber, who revealed he was just fooling around and doesn’t actually want to throw down with the Ethan Hunt actor.

TMZ caught up with Bieber outside his wife, Hailey Baldwin’s fashion business in Los Angeles Wednesday.

“It was just a random tweet. I do that stuff sometimes,” Bieber told the outlet.

“I think he would probably whoop my a-- in a fight,” he added. “He’s got that dad strength.”
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion