tuscl

Where is georgemicrodong ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Wednesday, June 5, 2019 6:35 PM
He hasn't posted in about a month. Hope all is well with him.

14 comments

• JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    He might be recovering from penis enlargement surgery.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    If so, he might reappear here as "George Macrodong."
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    I hope he's OK.
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    No disrespect Papi_Chulo, but georgemicrodong always struck me as one of the more sinister posters on here. Clearly you seem to think he’s an ok guy so maybe I’ve misread him. But I always figured that some day I’d tune in to Dateline and there would be a disturbing story that ends with the Dateline guy’s voiceover saying “and he regularly posted to a website named TUSCL with the handle ‘George with the micro dong’.”
  • JohnSmith69
    5 years ago
    George is a good guy. He’s probably just on a long trip with his DS.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    He is probably trying to find a little Asian to drill slowly through her head.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Gmd is still mia 😐
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Chessmaster has not posted even b/f gmd
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    shailynn Flagooner GMD Chessmaster Warhawks Rockstar Can’t at least one of them say “hey guys I’m gonna take a break for a little” or maybe “I’ve found other things to do” or a quick “hey I’m doing alright” post. Even Juice doesn’t even really post anymore just makes a random stream of consciousness thread every now and then he forgets about. Don’t tell me these dudes found something better to do, don’t even start that shit.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    I disappeared one time and caught a bit of grief from some friends here. Since then, I'd tell at least 4 members if I was going away. Make that 3 members.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Has anybody PMed him? I know I get an email when somebody PMs. Maybe he’s just busy. I’d do it, but maybe he wouldn’t respond to someone he doesn’t know. I might do it anyway. He seems like he clubs pretty frequently here and I wouldn’t mind getting pointers. lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ usually when a board-regular goes silent he can't be reached by PM (they go unread) - I thought I had sent him a PM but just checked and I hadn't - I'll send him one just in case
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    George micro dong can kiss my ass
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion