tuscl

bedbugs

neon44
Dumped by ATF?
I''ve been seeing my current ATF for about two years, had great times with her. (shes a teacher who works a limited schedule at the club). I checked out the comments on stripclublist and saw a few posts about bedbugs in this club. I usually use the deluxe vip and now I'm concerned about going back. I havent seen this girl for almost two months and miss her but not sure what to do.....
thanks

13 comments

• wallanon
    5 years ago
    After two years, don't you think you could check her out in a place that doesn't have bedbugs?
  • Sorry but i am curious. Do u miss getting dances from.her or do u miss her personality? Lol
  • neon44
    5 years ago
    ^ I miss everything about her including the extras.  I guess I could suggest a hotel but not sure, we had a pretty good routine. Not even sure if that particular room has bugs but dont really want to take the chance. I have anti-bedbug spray @ home but still.
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    Send her a link to the post and ask her if it's true.
  • neon44
    5 years ago
    ^ Did that, responded that she never heard about it. Really want to see her but still not sure about going, Maybe I could do a modified visit or something.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Pussy
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    lol. Use the pine scented Raid instead of cologne.

Seriously if you have been seeing her two years take her outside the club if you are that concerned.
  • neon44
    5 years ago
    Will look into that. But IF I do go to the club maybe i'll bring a keychain led light and possibly change my shirt and pants in the parking lot before driving home. lol My aunt had bedbugs and those suckers are hard to get rid of.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ Heat it up to about 140 degrees! That will kill them. Surely the friction between you two can muster that kind of heat?!
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    Brilliant point Nidan111!

Alternatively, you could spray everything with listermint. I’m sure that stuff kills bedbugs!

Also, dip your dick in listermint for good measure. It cures everything. And makes your taint minty fresh! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    Side note about bedbugs. Female bedbugs has no opening for the male bedbug’s genitalia. So the male bedbug penis is sort of like a dagger. He pierces the females body and ejaculates into her. https://youtu.be/watch?v=h0oiPSkXA0c
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    Let’s try the freaky bedbug video again! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0oiPSkX…

Brilliant counter-factual: imagine a world where bedbugs evolved intelligence sentience and established a civilization with strip clubs. I bet the bedbug version of TUSCL would be way more disturbing than human TUSCL! ;)
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    ^^Brilliant!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion