tuscl

Disgusting even for a strip club

goldmongerATL
The Square Above Charlie Weaver
I was at a club today that had a crowded bar at lunchtime. At the bar, a girl was standing in a guy's crotch facing him. Could not see her hands, but after a while she reached over the bar and grabbed napkins. A minute later she threw wadded up napkins towards behind the bar. I assume there was a garbage can there, could not actually see it. They didn't make it. They landed on one of those rubber pads with the nubs to keep a glass from being in the moisture.

Now the really gross part. The wad sat there for a minute and then the bartender use the empty glass in her hand to knock them off the pad and either into the garbage or onto the floor. She then proceeded to make a drink in that glass.

25 comments

• wallanon
    6 years ago
    Which part of the glass?
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    It was the lower portion, but still ...

Some dude probably held that part of the glass that had cum residue.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    You’d be amazed at what we consume. Guess what’s on your toothbrush in the bathroom?
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    I still remember Mike Royko's first column about the "contaminated mist" (I think that's what it's called)
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Since i saw that on Mythbusters i have kept a small plastic cup over my toothbrush in the toothbrush holder. Not sure how much it helps, but i feel like its better than doing nothing.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    If your worried about that "they" say the #1 thing to do is close the lid before flushing.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    It helps build your immune system.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    How filthy is the money being passed around? Especially at strip clubs? Why worry about everything?
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    I have an iron clad immune system BECAUSE I frequent strip clubs!
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    The most filthy thing you probably would not even notice is when a stripper finishes a VIP with you and then immediately sits down with you at the bar without a break for her to go “fix her hair”. If she does not take that “hair fixing” break after you both spent VIP time, then chances are good that she does not take “that break” with other PLs either. Thus, you just had PL DNA rubbed all over your skank self. Lol. That “break” she takes is probably so that she can wipe herself head to toe with bleach wipes. Lol
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Gross
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Its just that you saw it that makes it gross. You think dancers who give extras, DFK, LFK, or pop thier nipple in your mouth clean themselves off between customers? Thats why I always make a point to get to a club around an hour after shift change. The girls smell fresher, have more energy, and you dont have to worry about who they say before you.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Lol didnt read Nidan's comment, my thoughts exactly
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    My goodness. how am i even still alive?
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    I'm not sure if you're aware of this but strip clubs are covered in cum and snail trail residue all over the place. Anyone who drinks from a glass in a strip club should presume there is human funk residue all over and inside the glasses no matter how clean the bar or bartender try to be. Drink from bottles (that you open) and wash your hands before putting your hands on your face, nose, mouth or eyes.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    ^^^WTF fun is that? Lol. I get my immunization from SC scene!
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    100% agree with Nidan. If that girl ain't immediately heading for the dressing room/bathroom after a trip to the VIP in a known extras club then that's a cause for concern. That means either a) she ain't giving much mileage back there or b) she nasty, and not in a good way.

I actually love seeing dancers make that butt naked walk from the VIP across the main floor to the dressing room. Then see the PL she was with emerge from the VIP seconds after with a look of exhilaration on his face. Or see a girl in the club go through like 3 or 4 different outfit changes in a 4 hour span. On a Saturday night at a club like Paradise showgirls in COI it's like an every 5 minute sight lol.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    I think I posted this before but I titty fucked a very pretty big boob dancer and finished on her. We had to rush the napkin clean up as she got called to the stage right away. I saunter back to my table and what do I see but a PL with his face between her tits with his mouth open. I actually couldn't help but chuckle at that moment.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^I remember your post about that. Exactly the type of shit I worry about.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    Then there was the girl who just finished giving me a BBBJ and took a swig of my beer to rinse out her mouth. I let her keep the beer.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Hay fever was only an aristocratic disease affecting the upper class in England during the late 18th century. Why didn’t it effect the poor and lower class citizens? Because they were accustomed to having their immune systems tested and kept in good shape. The aristocrats lived in such a sterile environment that rarely did their immune sustems get tested, because they were sheltered from antigens and inflammatory germs, so when the spring season came abundant with pollen, those rich snobs got allergies and sniffled, sobbed, and carried on like little babies while the working class got Ali g just fine.

Bottom line, quit being such a big pussy worrying about germs and concentrate on eating good food, exercise, and sleep so your body can fight off those diseases like it was meant to. You can’t aboid exposure to gross things, but you can prepare to fight them.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Get the bleach mane
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Mop that shit up
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^ Dump a load of shit in your basement, and tell me if it’s clean!
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Have you ever seen how bars “wash” glasses?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion