Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Rate the TUSCL ebony

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

From the TUSCL dancer-directory.

yay or nay?

Replies (32)Latest

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

A little too petite for me. And ALOT too petite for you papi.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

I'd give MelissaBabe a ride. I'm thinking a 7 on my scale.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

She's small but kinda curvy - and I like her dark-chocolate complexion - I find her sexy

Profile picture for Rxeza
Rxeza
•

I like Black girls who look more like this

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I'd rate her a 6

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ you're very consistent

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

Yeah that's not thick enough at all for me.

Profile picture for Richard_Head
Richard_Head
•

I give her a yay. Hot girl.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

LOL

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I would bang.

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

9 if the face matches the body.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

A little skinny for me, if she has a good personality she is probably fun.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

I like.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

me too.

Profile picture for captainfun
captainfun
•

Def hot but prefer more curves

Profile picture for ebonyplayboy
ebonyplayboy
•

She is tiny, needs more ass. She would be cool to chat with though.

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Very nice, I like. Both of them, but the one Rxeza posted is outstanding

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

I just logged art that one toI. Very nice.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Looked

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Papi,

You know my answer, but she is closer to my liking.

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

She seems fine in my book.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

She’s my type. Wonder how I can get her to dance for me?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

She’s cute Papi, looks closer to my type than yours

Profile picture for RTP
RTP
•

I think she is attractive and like the hard stomach, but I am deeper than this. I need to meet the inner person.

Profile picture for s275ironman
s275ironman
•

She’s just my type. A solid 8 in my book

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

8.5 from the Alexandria VA judge. Very hot. But I hate her braids!

Profile picture for EastCoaster
EastCoaster
•

OMG, yes.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Yes for Papi’s pick, and yes for Rxeza’s as well. Both fine as hell.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

25,

You: She’s cute Papi, looks closer to my type than yours Me: You know my answer, but she is closer to my liking.

Did hell just freeze over? :)

Profile picture for DrStab
DrStab
•

That’s how I like them!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

@Clubber It’s been kinda chilly lately ;)

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

25,

Lucily, friends can always agree to disagree. It's idiots that can't do this.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement