tuscl

Rate this review: real or fake?

BoringLoser
^ You are an ass hole
Sunday, January 6, 2019 1:52 PM

26 comments

• BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    I’m not up to speed with all the nicknames. Who do you mean when you say licepuss?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Family_Man is a known parody of RickDugan so the review is fake
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Seems like accurate details
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Just goes to show that even this PL approval system for reviews isn't flawless. This stuff and even worse stuff gets approved daily.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    ^^^yeah with that kind of roster all she needs is four of those accounts to have VIP then she can get any review approved that she wants.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Is it real? No Is it more real than other reviews like this? [view link] Yes.
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    How does it compare to one like this? [view link]
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    @nicespice I would hope in these days with the peer approval system a review like the one you linked by txtittyfag wouldn't make it through. But with the shit I've seen pass, your troll accounts included, I have no hope for any resolution on crap reviews getting approved. Basically, this place will remain a shitshow. Is what it is.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Lol! Touché. Btw I’m not Lil_Baller. (Or am I?) But I do admit to messaging with it to make club details more accurate. And I got into a fake flame war with him too on the board a few months back. BigDickSammy was part of it too. It was great. So to answer your question, still more real than tittyfag’s review.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    “I have no hope for any resolution on crap reviews getting approved. Basically, this place will remain a shitshow. Is what it is.” Message founder and ask to delete the accounts. He encouraged that.
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    @nicespice I don’t pay enough attention to even try and keep track of who is who. Your review seems real. And your pictures
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    No, my review isn’t real. I made it up to psychologically deal with the anguish of my boyfriend leaving me for a pack of hombres. All those hombres being Dougster aliases. *cries*
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    AFAIK Founder is willing to delete inaccurate profiles in the Dancer Directory (profiles which are obviously not dancers) - but AFAIK he is not gonna be constantly deleting troll accounts
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Yeah @papi that would be a full time job with this damn place.
  • chessmaster
    5 years ago
    Thats a damn shame.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Dam shame for sure
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Looks like it may be legit but the poster had a half hearted attempt at humor
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    Would be great if the trolling could stay on the discussion boards and not spill over into reviews where people who don't know or care about any of the this board business don't hit on bad info. Adults understand satire and irony. Juvenile insider speak is neither.
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    Why do you guys post reviews in this section where the majority of us Clearly can't read them
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    The most enjoyable part of the review was a comment where the guy spelled couldn’t in phonetics - koodnt! I haven’t seen that before.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    This should've never been approved, people approving this must be a couple of stoolies to this person's troll account. This garbage doesn't belong in the review section. It's not even funny.
  • chessmaster
    5 years ago
    Its not funny and i dont know why anyone approved it. Unless it was nice's other troll accounts now that they have vip as well. "yeah with that kind of roster all she needs is four of those accounts to have VIP then she can get any review approved that she wants." Either shes approving her own reviews with her other troll aliases or we have a bunch of people approving any ole shit review. Who knows, maybe some idiots find nice's troll alias reviews funny but i dont see it.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    The review referenced in the OP is gone. The account that posted it is also gone.
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    “koodnt!” Brilliant!
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Torn between gloating “I told you so” to the naysayers in this thread vs mourning the loss of such a fun troll. Especially during the Dugan/Doc drama.
  • txtittyfag
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ Its rly sad that a retard striper aka trapbaby spent Christmas Eve n Christmas trollin tuscl under all her aliases lke txtittyfag, pistola n many more yada yada n talkin 2 herself in all dem treds. Her life must b rly empty if she thinks talkin back n 4th with her aliases isfun n great. I reckon she will start talkin back n 4th with herself sum more now like retards do. Hidin n postin behind multiple aliases is a sign of some kind of severe mental disorder it must b cause her 'EX'-bf left her 4 a pack of hombres but we rly cant blame him 4 choosin 2 improve his life caus doin anything away from a retard is surely n improvement. #PATHETIC DUMBASS RETARD!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion