tuscl

What do you do with drunk strippers that are willing to do too much?

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Monday, December 31, 2018 10:20 PM
Do you go for it, or turn them down for next time when they are sober but will probably give you a more subdued dance. I'm talking things like handjobs and front room makeout sessions in clubs where that's not the norm.

49 comments

• BumHip
    6 years ago
    I am a stage 4 PL. My goal when I go to a strip club is to go as far as I can. I am not there to baby sit, or look out for her best interest. I am there for me. My only morality/conscience rule is to obey the magic word. If she says no, then it’s a no. If she is high, drunk, or on whatever, and she is down for my suggestions, then it is on like Donky Kong. But hey, that’s just me.
  • Tyrion_Lannister
    6 years ago
    Well I'd hate for them to back off of my dick because I had a little too much wine, so why do that to them?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I don't get dances with shitfaced strippers. But if I somehow found myself in that situation, I would not take advantage.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    They are in a big girl world now. That is all I have to say about that.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    They are in a big girl world now. That is all I have to say about that.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I enjoy dancers who get a bit tipsy, but avoid the sloppy drunks. I'm not a predator.
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    I may have been the one that brought them that last drink.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Obviously drunk women of any sort, strippe ror not, are a no fly zone for me. If they’re just a little tipsy, and they’ve previously agreed to my advances while sober, I might if I know her well, otherwise, no. I’m sure *some*one will find a reason to mock me for that, but hey...
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I pass in that situation.
  • eyeofodin
    6 years ago
    ^Huntsman -- I agree 100%
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I find most drunks to be obnoxious and I avoid them. That includes strippers.
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    ^^^ agree
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    If she gets drunk with you that's one thing.... But taking advantage of her when she's drunk....like doing things without paying or pushing her to do something she doesn't want to .... to me that's sexual assault.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    To me sloppy drunk is no fun at all. I prefer a girl that can at least carry a conversation while we flirt before getting down to business. If I just wanted a wham bam thank yoh ma'am situation I'd go find a streetwalker. I prefer the illusion that you get in the club, even if it's fake and just a business transaction to her.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    While sloppy drunk and too drunk isn't fun, if someone else wants to ply the lady with sweet nectar on their dime, who am I to refuse that previous dude's generosity. Lol
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    My experience with sloppy drunk strippers is nearly-uniformly terrible. So I certainly wouldn't engage. Since I drink with my strippers, sometimes heavily, there have been times where she's gotten sloppy, and I was too drunk to think very straight, either; again, never had a good experience this way. Now, a *buzzed* stripper, that is fun
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    And I also agree with Icey, and he is basically saying do unto others. I won't take advantage of an extremely drunk gal.
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    I am with Subraman, a sloppy drunk stripper is aweful, but a buzzed stripper is awesome. There was a fine line between stone cold sober, buzzed, drunk and falling down drunk. One of my favorites years ago, was decent, but a bit mechanical when sober, and get a bit rushed after the 3rd song. With one or two drinks, she was fun and gave a very good dance not at all worried about the time. A bit more to drink and she got too gabby and actually was one of the worst dances. A few more and she was comatose. One of my current favorite is always a bit buzzed, but a few times I misjudged a bit how drunk. One time she even pass out in one of the two for one dances.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    My favorite club is an extras club. I find buzzed to slightly drunk girls get very aggressive trying to get you to VIP and once there the party is on. I'm not talking about a girl that is so blitzed she does not know what's going on. I'm talking about the girls that is drunk enough for a DUI but still has most of her faculties. Two best lines from a drunk stripper: I'm too drunk to leave. Let's go fuck until I sober up. I need a couple of more drinks before we go to VIP. I can't deep throat unless I'm drunk.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I tend to avoid stoned dancers bc they can be erratic in their behavior, as well as not perform well. On its merit, yes, I feel I am taking advantage if a girl is kinda out if it - I would not purposely seek out such dancer but I can't say if I find out she's too-stoned once she's naked and on top of me, IDK if I'll have the fortitude to stop her although I would not be the one pushing the envelope.
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    Buzzed stripper is a way to go. They are a bit more loose and fun while being too drunk they just sit there and lay on top of you until music passes lmao. Had one did that to me im like uhhhh yyaaaaaa ima set you down right here.. shhhh shhh sleep now lmao
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    I had a really drunk stripper fall asleep giving me a BJ. She was already curled up on the sofa next to me and she gradually stopped and laid her head in my lap. That's a bit of a buzz kill. Did not realize how wasted she was as she carried herself OK.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ you should've just grabbed her head and moved it back-and-forth till the job was done
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    Lmao falling asleep while giving a BJ you lucky u didnt startle her and she bit you out of shock from waking up lol
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    @papi i see he has experience this before lol hes like oh hellll no your gonna finish if i have to move your head myself lmao
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    I will try to get them drunk, but once they are too drunk i pass.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    goldmongerATL’s brief story made me realize that he’s a consistent source of great crazy stories! I have always praised JohnSmith69, gawker, and rickdugan (all the rick’s really, though his are the most realistic) for their stories. But goldmongerATL puts out some really aces stuff too! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Also, BJ girl that falls asleep during the deed = not brilliant! :(
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    I think gmd's comments most closely resemble my approach. I don't fuck with obviously drunk girls when I notice it. Sometimes, I've had a few drinks too and my judgement is impaired as well. For girls I've been with before on multiple occasions, the bar is moved but its still there. I've said no on several occasions to both strippers and civi's who I've had history with but were too wasted at that time.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    i would make them take another four shots of patron. you ain't drunk til you passin out in the goddamn lounge.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    My fave will full on make out with me when she's tipsy. When she's sober she is more focused on getting me off but less likely to DFK.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Liwet exactly what is too much ;)
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    One of my favorites was totally awesome with a little bit of a buzz. but if she was beyond that she turned into a real BITCH.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I remember this one time I got drunk with a bitch and she fell off of me during a lap dance and hit her head on the table....another time one got too drunk with me and fell off the pole..
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ did you post this ? >Im not really into clubs, I ended up in one on a whim and met a girl who is the girl of my dreams.We hit it off and started seeing each other outside the club.< It’s not trolling it’s getting the truth out there
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    20fag you're blocked for a reason. Yeah I'm not into clubs as a customer that much, and yeah I met the girl of my dreams on one of the few nights I actually went to a club as a customer...I walked in and our eyes met and that was that. At first it was crazy coz feelings were involved for the first time in such a long time. And of course it makes you think of intentions and shit and no I never paid her for sex or anything. But I did treat her like the queen she is from the start and people talking shit made me wonder if that was a good decision or not. She's still my main bitch so obviously something went right. And no, I'm not gonna come on here and start posting real details about my life, but after a while its like fuck it here I am. Nothing to hide. Now go twist my words around and keep trolling eventhough your trick ass is blocked.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^I have an ignore overrider because I’m verified lol
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^You put me on ignore, because I handed your ass to you in a wheelbarrow you fucking troll
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    IceyLoco's definition of 'ignore' is radically different from mine...
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    20fag, nah your trolling me in every single thread and taking away from any possible convo is what prompted me to ignore you. Go post in VIP if its so great.... stop trolling old man.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ I think founder is trolling you with your own ignore button lololololololol
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    If you like her and you want to be waking up in the mornings with her, then proceed, ITC, then OTC, then more beyond. She'll sober up along the way. SJG The Theosophical Society in America: An Illustrated History [view link] Indie Electro Music [view link] The Rolling Stones Doo Doo Doo Doo (Heartbreaker) [view link]
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Creepy as fuck and pretty damn rapey to boot.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    Drunk dancers suck. I avoid them like the plague but one time I approached the hottest dancer who looked OK and it want until we got into the VIP room that I realized she was drunk. She had a difficult time maintaining her balance, didn't ask for her tip but we start going at it and it was going good until we went Mish, then she put her finger in my asshole, closed her legs, squeezed hard, and rotated to the side pulling the hat off and claiming her were done. She gets up, starts dressing, then telkdme her rent was due and if I could help her out, I told her I would go to my car to get some extra cash, so I leave without tipping her and drove home.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    [view link].Ishmael, yes you are off ignore. But you still belong in the Circle Jerk VIP Room, not here. Cristobal, Buying Dances is a Chump's Game. Front Room Makeout Session. Then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room, then take her home with you to continue. She'll sober up by morning. SJG Personal Reminiscences on the Origins of the Kern Foundation ( John Kern, mostly supports Theosophical Society ) [view link] TJ Street [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] Holy Madness, book review [view link] Ron Miller: A Very Different Christian Story [view link]
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Having sex with a woman who so drunk that she can claim impaired judgement or a lack of consent is a great way to get arrested for sexual assault, or extorted against the threat of arrest. And, if that claim is valid, then you're actually a horrible rapist.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Except that I have never done such and would never do such. What is also true Ishmael, is that you are an online asshole and so you belong in the CIrcle Jerk VIP Room, not here. SJG
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    Why so hostile toward the vip room?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    That Circle Jerk VIP Room is home to all the people who think anyone who does not see thing their way is a troll. Good riddance to them. SJG As Most Diverse Congress in History Takes Office, Dems Push to End Shutdown Without Funding for Wall [view link] 'Leaked' Video Of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Proves She... Has Friends, Can Dance [view link] How To Tell If Someone Is Truly Smart Or Just Average [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion