tuscl

Christmas Presents

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
For Christmas I received an Amazon Echo, a smart speaker connected to the internet. It is accessed via the Alexa app. I can say, "Alexa, what is the temperature?" "Alexa, play Jefferson Airplane's 'White Rabbit'." "Alexa, what is on my calendar tomorrow?" "Alexa, what are some nearby strip clubs?" Voice commands are fun and the speaker plays music with high fidelity.

Did any of you receive interesting Christmas presents?

11 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ and if you commit any illegal acts in your home Alexa will record them for evidence against you ;)
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Does Alexa read the TUSCL Reviews for you ?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Dramatically
  • dha
    6 years ago
    Yeah, Alexa uploads all your conversations to the goggle cloud. You can ask your alexa if this happens and she will even explain it to you.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    I got Echo Spot, Echo Show, and two smart plugs as a gift. All sitting in box unopened.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    AirPods.

i figured i would like them.........but i enjoy them a lot more than i expected. they're great. highly recommended if you don't mind spending a lot on headphones/earbuds
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    My granddaughter's name is Alexa. Any time she goes to her friend's house, her parents have to turn off their Alexa doodad, lol.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Do you ever ask Alexa to show your her tits

I would
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    i have alexa and like it but unplug that shit if you're doing anything you don't want the world to know about
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    Those things creep me out. I know my phone can record everything I say just like the Alexa/Google Home, but the device specifically made to do it really creeps me out.
  • 79terrier
    6 years ago
    I've used it to turn my house into a smart home. Can tell Alexa to adjust the thermostat, lock and unlock doors, turn on lights, and even control the vacuum. It's been a fun little hobby, but the add-ons for all the features aren't always cheap.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion