Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Would you pay a $30 entry fee to see Stormy Daniels?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Stormy Daniels might be going to a familiar place to find the cash to help pay off her massive legal debt ... because we've learned she's been offered a deal with a big-time strip club.

The honchos at Scores Gentlemen's Club tell TMZ ... they're sympathetic to Stormy's plight and are currently in talks with her reps to get the porn star in their clubs for upscale performances.

As you know, Stormy has been ordered to cough up about $293,000 for attorney's fees and another $1,000 in sanctions after her defamation suit against Donald Trump was dismissed by a federal judge.

Now, Scores is stepping in to provide Stormy with a revenue stream that's right up her ally ... we're told the clubs will charge a $30 entry fee on nights she performs, and they're offering Stormy 30 to 40 percent of the gate. The proposed deal is still being negotiated.

Sounds like Stormy could soon be barnstorming around the country, because Scores has locations in 11 cities, including Atlantic City, NYC and Vegas.

Replies (42)Latest

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

No. She looks too old and used up. Maybe 30 years ago.

Profile picture for s275ironman
s275ironman
•

No

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Hell No

Profile picture for Heellover
Heellover
•

Not a chance.

Profile picture for Musterd21
Musterd21
•

Not for $30 maybe not even for$2. Wow that shows how old I am. $2 cover charge. lol

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Nope

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Only if it includes a free drink and a lapper......

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Ugly, used up, past her prime decades ago. No ducking way.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

If she was going to kill herself on stage I would consider paying the money.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

She swims with sharks, so no.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

No

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

No.

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

No

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Who?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I doubt it.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

No

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

"Only if it includes a free drink and a lapper......" .......

...with a different dancer!!

No.

Profile picture for Iam4u2screw
Iam4u2screw
•

I agree with Longball, as long as it included a free drink and a 30 minute VIP with the dancer of my choice

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

I wouldn't if you paid me the $30. Nasty...

Profile picture for DeclineToState
DeclineToState
•

And the no's have it. No way. Had the opportunity and purposefully stayed away from that club that night.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

I wouldn't ACCEPT $30 to go see her.

Profile picture for crsm27
crsm27
•

NOPE...

She was never my cup of tea.... too old.

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

I wonder if scores does any market research on tuscl.

I, too, am on the No side of the fence.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Yes I’d do it once if can get dances, right? or is it like some feature bullshit? Not what she used to be. But I would, hands down one of my favorite porn stars of the 2000’s decade. She was sooooooo fucking hot.

Profile picture for 3LeggedMan
3LeggedMan
•

I dont think so.....

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

No, I refuse to support someone who accepted hush money then failed to honor their end of the bargain. A rat is a rat is a rat.

Profile picture for BN1ce
BN1ce
•

If Stormy Daniels was a Thicc WOC willing to treat me right I’m every way.......than MAYBE just maybe though

Profile picture for 501traveler
501traveler
•

No I wouldnt' do it . Most porn star features aren't worth the extra cover charge.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Founder - I was tempted to send an email to Scores with the results of this survey but decided against it because I am no fan of the Scores brand anyhow.

Profile picture for abqspencer
abqspencer
•

fuck no. She's washed up. Hell, she didn't appeal to me in her heyday, sure doesn't now.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I would assume most serious hobbyists/SCers would have no interest - but would not be surprised many non SCers would attend b/c of the spectacle, or as some sort of anti Trump stand (kinda finding it in some way cathartic to support Stormy bc they hate Trump so much)

Profile picture for DeclineToState
DeclineToState
•

Hey founder, your user page says you joined in Jan 1994. Next month is your 25th birthday. Happy Birthday you pervert!

Profile picture for Skippy10
Skippy10
•

Heck no. I would avoid anyplace with her there.

Profile picture for sshrfrsky
sshrfrsky
•

No. But I don't know who I would pay a cover charge that much for.

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

Is there going to be a guy in an orange wig banging her on stage?

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

If admission were free I would not make any special trip to see her.

Profile picture for orionsmith
orionsmith
•

I had a chance to see her at a much lower price. Not interested. I won't bother to see hardly anyone at $30.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

No. I don’t spend the money to see feature dancers. It doesn’t get me the filth I want. I’d rather find a cheap and filthy unknown girl who appreciates my money...

Profile picture for steeldog65
steeldog65
•

No. Not ever.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

I left a club where she was appearing a half hour before her show!

Profile picture for TxVegas
TxVegas
•

That’s a hard pass for me.

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

I have seen her advertised at several clubs the last few months, and each time decided on a different club if she was appearing that day.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement