Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Anyone know a stripper named Bambi ?

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm looking for her

Replies (21)Latest

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Check the trailer next door.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Sbit

Profile picture for Iam4u2screw
Iam4u2screw
•

@Juice: better question would be "does anybody NOT know a stripper named Bambi"

: )

Profile picture for bruno0639
bruno0639
•

I don’t know Bambi, but I shot her mom.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Maybe she has a friend named DumbHoe

Profile picture for Iam4u2screw
Iam4u2screw
•

LOL

She has a sister name PinHOEchio

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

Bambi is a boy's name.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

I know one! A real cutie that works at Good Guys in DC....

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I knew a doe named Bambi but she was an orphan

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•
Profile picture for ime
ime
•

25 wasn't that Bambi actually a dude? Still right up Juice's alley if it is.

Profile picture for likes2look
likes2look
•

Hell yeah! Bitch owes me money.

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

Disney's Bambi is actually a dude. I don't know of any females that were that were named Bambi before that.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Doesn’t Bambi work at Club Lust?

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

Are you going to Thumper?

Profile picture for Iam4u2screw
Iam4u2screw
•

^that is NJballa's MO (thump-her)

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lmfao u guys

Profile picture for orionsmith
orionsmith
•

I met Bambi somewhere. I don't remember where or when. usually Bambi's friends freeze when they get caught in my headlights and I turn it to bright but they always run away before I can identify Bambi.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

There's always a "Bambi" at my club. I think it's a really common dancer name.

Profile picture for Cheo_D
Cheo_D
•

She shares a place with Amber, right?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I had. Favorite about 7 years ago that worked at 2 different clubs i frequented that went by Bambi

I also about 10 years ago worked with a guy that had that for a nickname lol kid you not

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement