Anyone ever have a bad OTC experience?

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey
Sunday, September 9, 2018 3:56 PM
Just curious

21 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    Whenever a customer starts pushing harder on why can’t I meet outside the club, I get emotionally upset and tell him about the time I almost got murdered.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Obviously I wasn't affected, but the Chicago Tylenol murders were a series of poisoning deaths resulting from drug tampering in the Chicago metropolitan area in 1982. The victims had all taken Tylenol-branded acetaminophen capsules that had been laced with potassium cyanide. Scary shit.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Of course. If anyone has not had a bad one they probably have not been doing it much or have been sticking to just a few reliable girls.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    OTCs can have unintended consequences - best to consult your doctor first
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Upright That’s why I tend to stick with the same girls.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Bad experiences? Yes. Not scary or dangerous. It was just that the sex was not as good as expected or the stripper was annoying. For example, I prepared a nice dinner for a stripper but when she arrived she said she wasn't hungry. Well, get hungry, bitch! I never asked her for OTC again.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    She didn't want your lasagna?!?!?!?!?
  • Been_There_Already
    6 years ago
    Never a really bad one, just a bunch that weren't good enough to do repeat business. I've heard stories about plenty of bad ones, especially from the girl's perspective.
  • Pooshe1994
    6 years ago
    Yes I did
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Nicokeeyes1994! Lol, I like that nickname, Nicoke.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Aside from a few no shows, I'm in the same boat at jackslash. A few that were uninterested or in a hurry, and of course ones that were extremely late, like 4 hours late. After the 2 hour mark I'm like "just txt me when you get here, I'm going to the hotel bar or to the pool."
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    I had one try to steal my watch off my arm when she thought I was asleep. It’s a dive watch and she couldn’t figure out how to open the safety clasp, and I was awake the whole time. It was almost comical. I’m just glad she didn’t try to let some thug into the hotel.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve been overly careful with otc arrangements, so my bad experiences are mostly when the whore didn’t show. I think twice I experienced a whore who seemed fucked up on the dope. They weren’t the best fucks - but they served a purpose.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Rick has some pretty great -- by which I mean horrible -- stories My worst stories are no shows, hour(s) late, and got-so-drunk-she-passed-out stories. But, again, I tend to only OTC with girls I know well -- she's probably my CF (or on her way to becoming CF) by the time I've asked her OTC. It's the "just met her tonight and asked her OTC after her shift" crowd that get all the great stories
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Nothing really terrible. One time a stripper brought her stripper friend who stayed out in the car in front of my house, presumably on display for the neighbors. Learned about the second strippers months later. Another dancer I had high hopes for turned out to be a germaphobe. She wouldn't let me go down on her and she had ridiculous rules -- like she wouldn't touch my dick unless the condom was on. More like going to the doctors office than sex.
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    Never had a problem with a stripper otc. Have had a couple of issues with hookers when I used Eros, backpage or Craig’s list though.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I've never pursued OTC. I like the SC scene for what it is. I'm afraid OTC would blur the lines between fantasy and reality for me.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Disappointing... sure. Mushroom cloud catastrophe... no.
  • _Constantine_
    6 years ago
    Any actual good ones? Seems like these girls are more likely to fuck up the evening and be worthless compared to making for an enjoyable evening
  • PutaTester
    6 years ago
    YES. A sweetie I had seen in the clubs a few times offered OTC after her shift. She was OCD and couldn't focus on the task at hand. Started wanting to remain mostly clothed, which I told her was not acceptable. A decent BJ, but nothing special. After I popped, she said she had a friend waiting for her at the club to get a ride home and bailed. Not a completely failed experience, but rushed and I would not repeat. That is probably my worst OTC, so I consider myself lucky. Most other OTC experiences have been successful and repeatable.
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    Constantine I’ve had fantastic otc and trips too. No regrets on any of them. Just a matter of getting to know each other and of course the $...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion