tuscl

May Allah Bless You, Please Be Nice To My Dearest Nicole

FatherofNicole94
#1 Law Student Father
Good Evening,

I pray Allah finds you well this fine evening. Imagine my surprise when I check on my daughters internets and discover her on this unholy site. It was only 32 years ago when me and wife more from Pakistan to Great Us. We leave family, jobs and goats behind. Goats names Mafi, Rahsaam, and Kisha. if Nicole could have Kisha ever seen Nicole love little goat. Wife and I is not happy that we come to America to provide good education and daughter is on website which talks about such nasties. Wife has been crying for 2 hours and refused to cook lamb stew. We work hard drive taxis for many years to one day own dry cleaners and mortgage business to send daughter to top US law school. We cannot believe precious Nicole on site like this talking to sinners. We came to US to be free so we not judge sinners but we also find that many peoples rude to Nicole. She has done nothing to you so you will be judged by Allah! We cut Nicole's internets soon as wife is still crying and want Nicole law studies on focus to kill senate floor. Please be nice to Nicole until we talk to Sprint provider of internets service.

May Allah be with you.

142 comments

• FatherofNicole94
    6 years ago
    I add hole family very embarrassed about sexies pics of Nicole 94 and wife still crying. Mafi would be mostest upset.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    a salaam alaikum
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Don't worry dad - we don't think Nicole has yet to receive the hot-beef injection
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    This troll account is amazing! I’m laughing so hard
  • FatherofNicole94
    6 years ago
    wa alaikum salaam
    What is hot beef injection? Is US drinking game?
    Mr Tx you sir very rude aardvark glorious pet we own one to keep ants away from 3 goats in Pakistan.

• FatherofNicole94
    6 years ago
    Please be nice to Nicole thank you sirs
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    O.M.G. I think you should buy some new goats and have them eat her cell phone so she stops posting ant titty pics.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    San Jose Guy would like to know the whereabouts of the goats.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    You married your daughter? Is that legal?
    Is Nicole divorced now?
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Fuck yeah that's legal in Pakistan
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Don't go all jihadist on us.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Q. What do you call an Arab who owns both a goat and a camel?

A. Bisexual.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    awwww that's too cute, little nicole and her goats. I can totally see that, being she's so sweet and what not.

but worry not Mr. Allah, this is just a phase for her.
  • And to everyone that says this is best troll account ...hmmm perpetuating racial /ethnic stereotypes Much.

Wow
    Queen troll out
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    NO... I DA PAPPI
  • FatherofNicole94
    6 years ago
    Nicole! Umi says no more speak! I already no eat fresh lamb stew and have Chinese invention ramen noodles chicken flavor! Is not same! Go to bed and study umi has been phone with Sprint 1 hour!
    What is this about marriage? I no yet buy expensive burqa or US thing called DJ! If Nicole married I curse and spit US soil and throw away free Tump hat sell business and no more #1 law school go foghorns and we have connections for cherries and will get cherry stand next to Mr. Khads banana stand! Mr. Khad will be unhappy most but we will share goat milk and give discount to Mr. Khad on cherries. Very upset about marriage talk I did not get dearest lamb stew tonite!
  • FatherofNicole94
    6 years ago
    Why you say yourself troll? You are dearest number one law student.
  • I know who created this account..it was the dude who said he had a Pakistani girl friend once lol.

I got married to DC9428 but then we divorced..Iol talk later
  • FatherofNicole94
    6 years ago
    If dearest Nicole soil with fake US marriage I no can sell her to Abdul! Very upsetting indeed!
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    No way... IDA PAPPY
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “I know who created this account..it was the dude who said he had a Pakistani girl friend once lol. “

Lmao then go troll him back. I forget who had the Pakistani ex gf though
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    No way... IDA PAPPY
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    No way... IDA PAPPY
  • FatherofNicole94
    6 years ago
    Umi now wrapped in three burqas because crying why fondest daughter Nicole keep texting sight. We mortgage dry cleaners to go foghorns #1 law student USA.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^^& FUCK YOU I AM DA PAPPY
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Foghorns instead of Longhorns eh?

You would happen to be having an affair with this one, would you? https://www.tuscl.net/profile.php5?id=57…

Allah would not be very happy
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Lmao! This troll is great!
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Fuck you bitches! IDA PAPPY
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    WHERE IS FOGHORNS. IMA FUCK THAT BITCH UP
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    FatherofNicole94 = brilliant!

The whole Nicole1994 family should start posting. Including the goat! ;)
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    If Umi gives gives you problems, feel free to cum to SC for this white girl pussy ;)
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    nice try, pizza boy.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Great trolling FatherofNicole94! One of the funniest trolls here! I wish your daughter was as funny as you!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @fatherofnicole94 may i please take your daughter to tj?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @FatherofNicole94 Nicokeyes brought everything and all treatment of herself upon herself. If anyone is at fault for how she is being treated on TUSCL it is you and her mother for how you raised her.
  • FatherofNicole94
    6 years ago
    There nothing funny about how my bibi treated!!!! Allah will judge you!!! I no nothing about troll just love movie shrekk and remember watch movie with bibi when she little girl loving Disney movie and chicken nugget happy meal!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @FatherofNicole94 Allah will ultimately be the judge of how you raised Nicokeyes. Take responsibility for it and beg Allah for forgiveness.
  • FatherofNicole94
    6 years ago
    I go from banana stand and selling goat milk in Pakistan to move to America to drive taxi and buy dry cleaning business to give #1 daughter Nicole94 opportunity that Umi and I never had!!! Allah will be at peace with try to make better!! I no insult you and you rude not welcome in my dry cleaning. No dry cleaning for you!!!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    This is quickly becoming a great discussion! Love the reference to Shrek - lol!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Do you fit all middle eastern stereotypes? Is the only flavor of hookah that you will smoke double apple?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @FatherofNicole94 Allah will not care that #1 daughter has better opportunities when she is a sinner and troll on sinful website. If she were innocently swallowing bananas and milking goats dry instead of sinning on website Allah would be pleased.

And I prefer Asian dry cleaning anyway. Asians much more hard working and do quality work than Middle Easterners.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I can’t vouch for his driving or dry cleaning - but his trolling is entertaining! He’s far more creative than those movers were. I forget if they were Pakistani - but their posts were too business like.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Cashman he's a far better troll than Nicokeyes. Once again he fails to bring her up like he is. His asking us to be nice is an admission of his failure as a parent. Allah is frowning on him.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    SirLDAlot - you have some impressive insights regarding FatherofNicole94. Your point is well communicated.

I know nothing about Allah. So, I will accept your insight regarding his disapproval for Nicole’s upbringing.

From my perspective - she has a top notch body - and I appreciate that she shares some great avatars with us.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    The Prophet Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, said:

“Each of you is a shepherd, and all of you are responsible for your flocks.” (Saheeh Al-Bukhari, Saheeh Muslim)

The father is the shepherd over his family, protecting them, providing for them, and striving to be their role model and guide in his capacity as head of the household. The mother is the shepherd over the house, guarding it and engendering in it the wholesome, loving environment that is necessary for a happy and healthy family life. She is also the one who is primarily responsible for the children’s guidance and education. Were it not for the fact that one of the parents assumed the leadership role, then inevitably there would be perpetual disputation and fighting, leading to family breakdown – just as there would be in any organization which lacked any single hierarchical authority.

^ @Cashman clearly her father and mother have failed Allah since Nicokeyes is a lost sheep (or goat).

I've always been extremely underwhelmed about Nicokeyes avatars. Their mediocrity is exacerbated when hotties like nicespice, NinaBambina, and Waffle are posting their avatars with selfies.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    SirLDAlot thank you for the insight. This explains why Nicole’s mother has been crying all day. Her father understands the mistakes made by his women, and he must work to make it right.

We have differing tastes, as I find NiceSpice, Nina, Waffle, PoleDancer - and Nicole to each look great. It’s all good with me -
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Nicole is nice looking in person :) I think Cashman prefers kinkiness over looks, in which case Poledancer wins there (I suspect)
  • FatherofNicole94
    6 years ago
    Mr Sir you no nothing about Allah! Nobody perfect and I no #1 daughter is acted like sick camel needing much water! Umi and me we try but America corrupt our #1 daughter. Freedom is beauty thing but US has showed us that maybe to much freedom is bad. Umi can no control dearest Nicole when Nicole start #1 law school. Asian dry cleaner big joke. You take clothng there I feel sorry for you. Asian sneaky peoples. Your wife take expensive Burberry or Gucci blouse to Asian cleaner? Guess what happen Mr Sir. They way they lose item and take to sell at flea market on Sunday to cover husband gambling debt! I never trust Asian dry cleaner!!!! Only Asian thing good is orange chicken from Mr Panda Express. Mr Panda Express fine dining close to dry cleaning and Umi and I go all time. We like because it good Asian food but no Asian work there so we know they no try to steal our money because gambling debts. May Allah be with you good sir even though you are one of many nasties on this site!!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @FatherofNicole94 good sir you know nothing about Asian businesses. They discriminate against and only swindle other non-Asian brown people. And with other fellow Asians they deal with legit. No swindle. So my dry cleaning from an Asian cleaner is always perfect. And it doesn't smell like incense and goat curry like it does with Pakistani dry cleaners, thank you very much my good sir.

And yes I am a nasty here, just like your nasty Nicokeyes, so may Allah be with both of us and you kind sir.
  • FatherofNicole94
    6 years ago
    I no Asians! Dirty Philipino restaurant next to my #1 dry cleaning business that get 4.2 star on google. Philipino restaurant get 2.1. I only get 4.1 rating and not 5 star on google because of how smelly Philipino restaurant is!!! Back of dry cleaners I no like taking garbage because dirty Philipino sit outside smoke cigarette and peel lettuce and cabbage all at same time. Who peel lettuce and cabbage in sidewalk of street in US when have a building and not street cart!!! Years ago before my dearest Nicole born who we call Pooshe as baby I have offer to drive taxi in Philipino country for 3 month contract. I turn down because as no want to drive around people who have so bad gambling debt they have nasties sexies to have boy to cut off wee wee and put crazy boy girl on street to make money to pay gambling debts. Is disgust and Allah will judge nasty no wee wee Philipinos!!!
  • FatherofNicole94
    6 years ago
    So happiness Umi goat stew. I watch record of tv America best invention #2 to chicken nugget from McDonald.

Please be nice to Nicole and may Allah bless you.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    SUCK MY LUMPIA
  • FatherofNicole94
    6 years ago
    I no not this lumpia. Is American slang for tiny boy nasties?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    SUCK MY LONGANISA

(and praise Allah)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I would enjoy NiceSpice’s deep fried lumpia. They are very tasty - and I can never eat just one.

If NiceSpice makes pancit and lechon - I’d be even happier!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ Crispy pata FTW!!!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ Post meant for Cashman
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    ^ MMM - now I’m hungry!
  • FatherofNicole94
    6 years ago
    I no terrorist!!! How dare you say sir!!! I fully legal papers come to great USA legal!!! Not every Pakistani terrorist! I for send back any people not legal and not come to #1 US right way! I have Trump US baseball hat and am business owner giving good dry clean deals to fellow American citizens. I no not why Americans think all Pakistani terrorist! Do Pakistani think all US women slutty whores because no wear burqa? Do Pakistani think US men fat and lazy because no hard work as child pick spices and care for camels and how you say ethic hard work bad? No so why you say we terrorist. I go US delicacies mcdonalds and pizza hut and Mr Panda Express and no want to go back to desert of Pakistan because I have paper. Very insulting say that Pakistani are all terrorists. I no like terrorists and refuse dry cleaning service to all terrorist!

May Allah be with you.
  • FatherofNicole94
    6 years ago
    #1 favorites daughter best law school student has picture look like slutty whore showing sexies nasties but no is she slutty whore she is my sweet Pooshe.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ She's a wannabe nasty. Just like a wannabe #1 law student.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If NiceSpice spends more time with Nicole, it would be great to see Nicole wearing some naughty stripper lingerie - and some naughty clear platform shoes too!

I know Nicole isn’t a dirty girl, but I think she’d look very hot in a slutty stripper outfit...
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Cashman LOL for sure we have different tastes but also they are overlapping as well. Nicokeyes just doesn't do it for me. I look at her pics and just think "meh". I'm also the type that thinks Middle Eastern and Indian women are mostly "meh" but then every so often you see a drop dead gorgeous one, so they are either one or the other with me. No "in between". Plus I've been spoiled in the past with an ATF (at the time) who was a perfect 10 mix of Middle Eastern and Italian who set the looks bar really high for me. So when I compare Nicokeyes to that standard she's just "meh". Add her small tits to the mix and she's a stripper that is an easy pass for me. There's WAY more hotter strippers AND civie women than her.
  • FatherofNicole94
    6 years ago
    English second language and own dry cleaners next to smelly Phillipino restaurant probably serve cat meat! Meow special!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ @FatherofNicole94 learn your stereotypes better. Filipinos eat dog meat, not cats.

Now I know where Nicokeyes gets her knack for making false assumptions and strawman arguments from.

May Allah be with you.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I think FatherofNicole94 is cheating on Umi with Mamisan ;) tsk tsk
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Poor Nicole is about to have daddy issues
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I think the sexies nasties pics of his own daughter make him feel guilty for thinking sexies nasties thoughts.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Not to add to Umi’s issues - Mamisan got a goat to lure SJG in. If FatherofNicole94 gets worked up - and sees that goat - things could get very baaaad!

(I know that’s a sheep sound - but I couldn’t resist)
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @nicespice she already clearly has men issues so likely it comes from preexisting daddy issues.
  • FatherofNicole94
    6 years ago
    Cat dog all Philpinio food taste like camel messy shit! No speak about #1 daughter sexies nasties pic! I try to get her remove sinners here have nasties thinkings!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @FatherofNicole94 you can trust me and I swear on the Koran that I have never had nasties thinkings of Nicokeyes.

The bigger question is whether or not Abdul has issues with it. You may need to increase your dowry to him if he knows he's betrothed to a sexies nasties slut like Nicokeyes.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I wish that I had the discretion that SirLDAlot has. I am prepared to offer two goats - and a Panda Express gift card - for an evening with Nicole.

I promise to only defile her orally and vaginally (no rawdogging her dumper). This will keep her ass pristine for Abdul.

I would prefer you have the goats. I keep getting offers from a pervert in San Jose - but he gives me the creeps!
  • FatherofNicole94
    6 years ago
    Mr Sir you sir gentlemen for no having dinner thinking nasties about Pooshe. Mr Cashboy you sir sinner and nasties man kind of person I warns my #1 bestest daughter top law school student for. I no you type. You like guy when I drive taxi get in taxi with drinking alcohol girl look half his age or granddaughter wearing too much makeup dressed like nasties whore and trying to put his finger in her nasties in back of cab when she trying sleep because drinking. How would you like finger in your rear nasties when you sleeping? No dry cleaning for you Mr NastiesCash!!!!
  • How does cash man not scare off any girl he talks to cuz of how rough he wants to fuck her..

I would never fuck cash or even Abdul hard..or any other dude

Slow or bye lolol
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    FatherofNicole94 I did not intend to offend you. You have my apologies.

Would it help if I offered two goats, a Panda Express gift card, a Pizza Hut gift card and a McDonalds gift card?

I will use Trojans when I fuck her - so she won’t get knocked up.
  • Cash what the fuck u mean. When u fuck me?

I will not fuck u? Lol
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @FatherofNicole94 what kind of Allah fearing father are you when your #1 wannabe law school student daughter will not fuck her Abdul. Have you raised a daughter that likes women? Or, worse yet, does she prefer Filipino lady boys with cut off wee wees? She seems to have bigger issues than just posting sexies nasties pics of herself on sinful website.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Is nasal sex acceptable to Muslims? Kinda like Catholic and Mormon girls being OK with anal sex before marriage? If it t'ain't the pussy, then it's OK?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I have no interest in her aardvark-like probiscus - and it will remain pristine for txtittyfag.

Nicole1994 I apologize if you found my post offensive. I will wait for your father to respond - to see if my offering was acceptable. I believe it is customary (in Pakistan) to make an offering to the father - before deflowering his hot as fuck daughter.
  • Umm cash that not how it works..you just showing ur unapologetic ignorance for culture.

If you think talking to father necessary , then um sure..but the point of that is talking to father after the girl has indicated her interest first.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Isn’t this considered a Jahez? Two goats, two Panda Express gift cards, a Pizza Hut gift card, and a McDonald’s gift card - would be a very nice dowry?

I’ve read up on Pakistani culture, and it appears to be male dominated. Did I miss something? I don’t want to further offend your honorable and decent father.
  • FatherofNicole94
    6 years ago
    Offer no acceptable!! Dearest Nichole #1 law student top #1 school go Texas foghorns and make many many rupees when my Pooshee crush Senate floor. I dry clean own businessman. I no buy low sell high!! You sir try to make bad deal and buy low! When my Pooshe destroys the Senate floor I sell high to highest #1 bidder. But appreciate offer and respect and kindest of word.
    And Nichole watch language do not speak America filth words or I tell Umi. Filth words like white stain on very expensive men slacks as America language very beauty and hole world use. Let dirty Philipinos next door in dirty dining place use filth words to match food!
  • I will not accept offer from.Abdul

No man can give poshee offer unless he can debate as good as she can..which basically menas only harvard law students
  • Which basically means ***
  • FatherofNicole94
    6 years ago
    My dearest Pooshe when you #1 law kill Senate floor you will many suitors have and we will bid to make sure we get least 1000 goats and free orange chicken from Mr Panda Express and chicken nugget from McDonald. We make suitor give all McDonald bbq n sweet sour sauce. You no need talk to Mr Cash hos offer no good and no dry clean for his clothing from Father!!!
  • FatherofNicole94
    6 years ago
    And I no care abdul ig free for life chicken nugget and 1000 goat because 1000 goat mean Umi fresh goat stew three times week!!
  • Lol I was just joking ..I will most likely be single forever..makes me sad but true
  • Probably virgin 4 ever too bc I want zero percent chance of pregnancy and condoms dont make me secure enough which meand I would have to get surgery for no pregnancy.
    And I don't wanna have surgery ..makes me sad but its ok lolol
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “Let dirty Philipinos next door in dirty dining place use filth words to match food!”

You’re missing out. It’s delicious!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @FatherofNicole94 just curious if you have some sexies nasties pics of your own that your Umi doesn't know about. Also have you ever thought about going to a strip club? It's good times, my good sir. And not all strippers are nasties sinners.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @nicespice and the real secret and irony is that restaurant Filipino food is shit compared to quality home cooking. So in a way, FatherofNicole94 is right about that restaurant. It's very hard to find a truly good one because of LOL the cheap swindling owners cutting costs on the food quality.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    The Filipino restaurants in my area are pretty solid options, food quality wise. I never got the impression they cheapened out on anything.

If you’re ever in central TX, I’ll introduce you to some really good ones. San Antonio’s restaurants are better, but this one location in Austin has solid food quality as well. The food is only a little below a couple other places. The main reason I don’t prefer that place is the lady who keeps nagging at me to date her son.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    The only really good Filipino restaurants that I've ever found were in Daly City and LA. Portland, Phoenix, San Francisco all were cities with lower quality restaurants. To me it is one of the hardest ethnic foods to find when going out to eat.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    OMFG LMAO you are the hot hookup for Filipina mama's boys.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    How it went: “Do you have a boyfriend? Well I don’t care. My son is very handsome, just graduated, and makes over $100,000 per year.”

I admired her brazenness, lol.

And that’s a pity Portland’s Filipino food scene is mediocre. I’ll have to start learning how to cook the stuff myself.
  • FatherofNicole94
    6 years ago
    O sweet little virgin Pooshe!!! Happy proud I am that Pooshe is pure and clean not like nasties US strip club worker. Father and Umi very proud. Umi now put on deluxe burqa buy from Amazon and choose order US delicacy Pizza Hut extra pineapple to celebration. My clean pure Pooshe find better than Harvard law student not #1 school compare to Texas foghorns. Remember Pooshe people go to school does not mean smart. I no ever say you story about Mr Khad son. Mr Khad own banana stand in Pakistan and his son was deluxe in yo yo compete. Pakistan think Mr Khad son can be world champion in yo yo. Pakistan take him to train learn and private schooling best tutor and live in fancy palace with cherry and pineapple all can eat!! Mr Khad son very smart too but one day he 12 years age no want eat more of fancy cherry and pineapple and miss Mr Khad banana stand. Mr Khad banana stand 2 hour camel ride so Mr Khad son go crazy walk to close banana stand and steal banana like dirty thief. Banana stand catch Mr Khad son and cut off hand so no more yo yo Mr Khad son. Mr Khad son very smart and excellent yo yo and books in palace with schooling but very dumb like typical US child. So dearest Pooshe you find one special and we highest bid Pooshe to suitors who can buy goats because if can afford 1000 goats suitor very smart.

No want go US strip club offend by show much skin. I see Philipino worker should call ICE peel carrot in street behind dry clean and put carrot on dirty street. I no never try Philipino food very disrespect to food gifts provide by Allah.
  • FatherofNicole94
    6 years ago
    I so happy about clean Pooshe that picture change to honor Mafi Rashaam and Kisha and sweet Pooshe with worms we had give away.
  • Umm lmao I said no sex not bc of purity but bc I don't wanna get pregnant

Second I didn't say I want boy from top school bc of intelligence

I want husband who is top in debate bc I need someone who wants to be the definition of greatness to the world and who will dedicate his whole life not gorpney or fame ..but you murder senate floor (;
  • And who will dedicate his whole life not just to money or fame..but to murdering US senate Floor ***

I need king of debate because I will not just be queen of it..but empress of it
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    So nice to see Nicole's dad show so much love for her <3. Now we know why she won't become a stripper... unless she's ready to show off her rebellious side ;)
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @nicespice there may be a good Filipino restaurant in this town and I just haven't found it. There's one I haven't tried and it might be good.

And if you want I'll share my chicken afritada recipe with you. (But LOL my mom's lumpia and chicken arroz caldo recipes are family secrets...)

Also that Filipina wasn't that brazen. She would be brazen if you were engaged. LOL she sounds typical. LMAO if you become a regular there for sure the son will magically be there one day.

And if you learn to cook the food those pinays are gonna have an orgasm imagining you with their son wherever you meet them You're a keeper, talagagaga.

@FatherofNicole94 FYI there is a fairly strong Islamic presence in the Philippines. Much respect for Allah is there and Filipinos respect the food that Allah provides by utilizing all of it efficiently. They waste nothing edible in praise of Allah's generosity. To disrespect Filipino food is to disrespect the Muslim pinoys there that cook it. Once again please learn about other cultures before using the name of Allah to find fault in it.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “And if you want I'll share my chicken afritada recipe with you.”
    I
    PM me anytime you want :)

“but to murdering US senate Floor ***”

Daaang. I’m not fond of politicians but that’s seems a little extreme :p

• Lol..u dont have to be scared..I'm only saying that I plan to be I involved with a highly influential position regarding legislation
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    There's no worries about Nicokeyes murdering it on the Senate floor. At this point her debate skills on TUSCL make her the court jester of it.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Dude @Father stfu about religion this site is about tiddays. Other than that you're doing ok trolling lol.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Dude @Pistola stfu this site is about Nicole killing it on the senate floor.
  • Lmao @nice spice
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @FatherofNicole94 I hope you have a backup plan for your precious Pooshe when she doesn't graduate from law school. She may not ever be a #1 stripper like wannabe law student but seriously that may be her only option if you can't take out a second mortgage on your dry cleaning biz to keep supporting her financially. Plus if Abdul is anything like you he's not going to want her nasties sexies and will move on no matter how many goats you offer. So you might want to be open to her stripping. Seriously my good man, she's 23 years old and still a sophomore. At this rate and only assuming she will pass everything she's going to be 33 before she even begins law school. Are you prepared to finance it all?
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Ok spice post made me chuckle. I will admit a good post when I see it. But enough about Allah gawd damn
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I’ll talk about Allah whenever I want :)
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    It's kinda a point of discussion for this thread since Allah is in the title of it
  • So glad my name is poosche

Very cute name
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Pooshe sounds a lot like poopie
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Pooshe sounds like a misspelling of Porsche - but it’s still kinda cute. If Nicole ever decides to try stripping - she could be Porsche?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @FatherofNicole94 truly she has a lot more potential for "killing it" in conversation with a big ass/small tits loving PL on the strip club main room than she will ever have with the Senate on its floor.

You might wanna keep Cashman's offer on the table and again consider that she's a 23 yr old sophomore. Just saying.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Would it help if I sweeten my offer? I could throw in a Dunkin Donuts gift card - if that would allow me full access to Pooshe’s pooper...
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL Cashman never got his Skype session so he's going big.
  • Cash I am virgin 4 life cuz I'm too scared of being pregnant ..even with condoms

Not gonna happen between us
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Ok - this is my final offer. I’ll throw in an Olive Garden unlimited pasta card. That’s a good deal!

Nicole - I knew you were a naughty girl! You want it in the ass! Thanks for letting me know!
  • What the fuck.........................

Lmao Wtf cash is on some rapeyy shit
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    There’s nothing rapeyy about anal sex after a fine Italian dinner at Olive Garden!

I’m offended by that comment. I don’t engage in non-consentual sex.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I think she's a wannabe lesbian just like a wannabe troll and wannabe law student.
  • @cash if u dont engage in non consenstual sex then dont have sex with someone who has told u she wont fuck u in advance lol
  • Non consentual**
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Cashman lives by the old adage “ her mouth might have been saying no, but her eyes said yes, yes, yes”
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Oh man, I think Cashman is turning the tables when it comes to getting irritated by trolling.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I am just having fun with Nicole. I don’t think she understands my humor.

I’m not joking about rape. I’m simply trolling a troll -
  • Lol the fact that I did not get genuinely mad which I thought I made obvious shows I am not taking u too seriously ..
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Have you tried stripper lingerie yet Nicole? It might be hot - in a dirty way - to see you in some fishnets and platforms - and nothing else...

I never take myself too seriously!
  • But you're still very much fucked up for saying what u said to me bc just bc I'm troll doesnt mean I'm not a human..more so, I haven't said anything rude to you...lol
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Maybe you should spank him ;)
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "You might wanna keep Cashman's offer on the table and again consider that she's a 23 yr old sophomore. Just saying."

Not to mention in a thread about age she called herself "23-24," so she is probably 24 by now. People don't stay 23 forever.

Just Google this: "tuscl 23-24 nicole1994". The thread will be the first result that pops up.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @NinaBambina agreed. If she is 24 years old and a sophomore still that is slow as fuck learning. Not really Senate floor quality intelligence there. Her daddy needs to get real and work on backups for Poopie. Supporting her dumbass through school is going to be a lifelong endeavor.
  • @nice spice u can spank him, lol.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I apologize Nicole. I was joking, and it wasn’t meant to be rude, only funny.

However, if NiceSpice is going to spank me? I’ve been a very baaaaad boy! Can I bend over your knee Miss Spice?
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Obviously Nicole wants to strip for someone. Someone just needs donuts and pizza. I've been asked by dancers if I was a professional masseuse. Nicole might need it after cash s done with her ass. Lol.
  • Ok give me massage

Lololol
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    You know who provides massages that are very satisfying? Mamisan.... just a thought!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @nicespice if you need massage after spanking Cashman hard, you know where to find me. Got four faves right now that are always happy to see me because of it...just a thought!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion