tuscl

Perfect Size Girl

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Thursday, August 30, 2018 4:34 PM
On off-shoot to the discussion on " Are Strippers getting fatter ? ". What do you think is the perfect size girl ? Height-Weight-Cup . I'll say 5-4 , 110 lbs, C-Cup.

42 comments

• 110 way 2 thin damn
  • mjx01
    6 years ago
    5-3, ~100lb, natural tits, B or C
  • Hey guys what about 130 with a cups
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    5'7. d cup 120#. nice flat waist. exotic girl. natural ass. small inner thigh gap. and a nine or a ten.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    perfect size girl - 5' 3' - 110 b-cup -
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    what's with all these amazon women at 5'3"? I'm more into 5'1" - 5'2" max lol!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    + height is rarely a deal-breaker but prefer them short - I think they look cuter and the compact body often makes them look more well-put-together/endowed - prefer them 4'10" - 5'4" w/ 5'0 - 5'2 being more ideal + prefer large natural breasts - at least a C-cup; preferably DDs as long as they are not sloppy (don't mind if they hang a bit as long as it's not to the point where you can't see her areolas) - a lot of AA women, which is what I go for, can have very large breasts that are also very shapely and very-firm similar to a small-breast + weight doesn't matter - again in the context of black-women many can be big but still curvy and have a nice but large frame/figure - I like well-endowed women (large natural breasts; wide-hips; big-butts) - and the bigger girls are usually the ones that posses this - but a slim girl w/ large natural breasts is probably my biggest PL-achilles heel
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    My ATF was 19 years old 5' 1" about 105 lbs with nice natural B cups. By the time our relationship ended she was 23 years old and about 115 lbs and in my mind looked even better at the end (other than having gotten too many tattoos).
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    5’7” ,125 lbs, b cups, athletic
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    5'6-5'10, 130-140lbs, nice bubble ass and the tits to match. C's or bigger. Gimme dat!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    4'10" - 225 lbs - G-cups
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^I think I saw a girl with those measurements at Spearmint Rhino in Vegas a few weeks ago lol. Ok she wasn't 225 lol but she was pretty damn short with a thick body but totally store bought. Latina with a fake ass, fake boobs, but she was pretty in the face. Chulo mode? Or no because of aftermarket parts?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    The perfect sized girl imo: [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ a fake booty is not a deal-breaker but fake-tits are - just the way I roll
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    No such thing in my view. Too many combinations of height//weight/skin color/face, etc, to say there is one perfect type.
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    ^This.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Evil +1
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Height doesn't matter much to me. I like em thick though preferably c cups but i frequently find strippers attractive that dont fit that mold. Most importantly flat asses are a huge turnoff.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    nicespice. maybe 6' tall max.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    and her ass is proportional.
  • mal_hodgson
    6 years ago
    I always thought a shorter curvy girl was my favorite type. But my current and alltime favorite is 5’ 10”, nice b cup, and a big butt and well proportioned legs. Not sure about weight but she looks fine. I’m. 5’11”, So when she is in her stripper heels at the club she towers over me a bit, but in civilian clothes at the mall she is absolutely the perfect height for me.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    5'7''-5'9'', 105 lbs-125 lbs, B-D cups (natural, minimal sagging, small-to-average sized aureolas and nipples) Plus: round and firm bottom, thigh gap, slender limbs, high calves, tight waist, swan neck, full lips, doe eyes, thick and dense eyebrows, long eyelashes, downward medial canthus, vertically compact and horizontally wide orbitals, clear skin, slightly upward pointing nose, convex philtrum, ante face, etcetera.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i need more detail.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    compact midface, pinned ears, minimal visible sclera, delicate hands and feet, deep-set eyes, prominent zygomatics, hollow cheeks, hooded eyebrows, lower back dimples, etcetera
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ "No such thing in my view. Too many combinations of height//weight/skin color/face, etc, to say there is one perfect type." I agree. As soon as I think one is perfect another girl will come by and make me change my mind.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    I'm not tiny and prefer my women the same. I've broken a few of the smaller ones. I'll say 5'8"-5'10", 130-140 lbs. Boob size not critical but B's or C's would be fine. Symmetry is important and broad shoulders are a favorite....... kinda like a outside hitter on a volleyball team: Ref: Ms. Barboza: [view link]
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    longball... your current avatar is nice sir.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “@NiceSpice That movie looks terrible and for some reason I now want to watch it.” It’s called “Dude? Where’s my car?” and it’s hilarious. But I like super goofy comedies. Also, I join the train of everyone else agreeing with doctorevil. Well said.
  • mal_hodgson
    6 years ago
    Longball300 - we have similar tastes. My ATF I described earlier is a volleyball outside hitter and pretty much matches the characteristics you described.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    @MisterWonderful: Ref; Avatar..... thanks.... it's hypnotizing. Mal: Yes, I dated a 5'9" All-American OH in my early twenties that had the most perfect body I have ever seen. I have been smitten by the body type ever since.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Papi prefers nose guards.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Petite, slim dancer's body, in-proportion all over Say 5'1", 105 pounds, in-proportion heart-shaped ass w/ projection & back dimples, perfectly-shaped gravity-defying Bs
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    doctorevil: "No such thing in my view. Too many combinations of height//weight/skin color/face, etc, to say there is one perfect type." ^THIS.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    Slim thick
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I agree with DrEvil too. However, if there’s something a bit off about the girl - that will get my interest. Bad posture, a limp, slurred speech, lazy eye, etc. - I love an outlier - lol!
  • ASUS12
    6 years ago
    @nicespice. Ever see movie Idiocracy, i think youd like it. Its funny stupid..
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I have. I like idiocracy too.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    This is too hard. There are hot girls of every height and size. As long as they're shorter than me and look good Im fine. I have to agree with Cashman about lazy eyes being a turn off. An ideal bitch is about more than looks.And I don't think perfection exists. Its more about having an ideal type and going for it. Relationship wise this is my general ideal that I tend to go for and what usually goes for me. I like attainable bitches rather than dream bitches [view link]
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Yeah, no way I can narrow this down. All over the map.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    If I were only interested in one size when it comes to women, I wouldn't go to strip clubs.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    yes. i like a variety of beautiful sexy girls. butt i do have a preference of a fantasy dream girl.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion