tuscl

Hanging out with Nicole right now

She’s legit :)

250 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    So did Nicole dance in a strip club last night? I thought she was in Dallas.

So when are you two on stage with oil and vibrators?

SJG
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Pics or it didn't happen.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    ^^^^What Liwet said.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    And hopefully she doesn't talk the way she types.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Okay, a pic will be posted later. She’s articulate in person.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Spice remind her lawyers have to write too and to get better at it.
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    I thought she was real before she posted the tuscl 2018 picture. No cries of troll ever made me waver. Though when nina said it was her I had a holly shit, how did I get that so wrong moment.

Is she super cute like she describes herself?
  • woodstock
    6 years ago
    Have you talked her into doing a cabana?
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Fuck nicole 1994 !
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    No cabana sadly lol
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    both on stage, oil and vibrators? Remember, that was one of my "Deep Strip Club Fantasies"

Seriously, do you two know each other f2f first, or first from TUSCL? And for how long?

Countryman, stop the personal vindictive metaconversation. You know how to use ignore, use it then.

SJG
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Wow. I was in the “she’s a troll” clique. And I wouldn’t have believed without the picture with Nicespice.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    We’re in a public mall right now, so oil and vibrators out in the front room would get us arrested lol.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Know each other f2f first, like from a strip club?

Or first from TUSCL?

SJG
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    From here.

I never met her f2f until today.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Nice spice your face is adorable... looking forward to doing Business.. fuck my life LMFAO
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @doctorevil Nicole just told me about the time she showed up to a Trump rally in a burqa. She’s still a troll :p
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Wow, first I have heard about dancers meeting on TUSCL. Would not have expected that.

Pretty soon a guy will walk into a strip club and all he will see is a bunch of dancers sitting in a circle and using their phones to post on TUSCL.

SJG
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Ha! Well, try to get her to go to Miami in Jan and I’ll buy her donuts.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Maybe you can convince her to stop trolling the site now.

Now that I know she is real I do feel bad for insinuating that she looks like a horse. My bad.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Right.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Nicespice: So is she a stripper or not?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Nicole is not a troll, not at all. She just has her own views and a posting style which is a bit different. It is understandable that being female that she would see things differently and rather start her own threads than be saying much on existing threads.

Lay off of her.

Hey Nicole and Nicespice, not sure where you are, like Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, but I am assuming that those places also have black and latina clubs. I guess San Antonio especially would have Latina clubs.

See, in new places, and especially the South and Red States, I am not going to be interested in dealing with Trump supporters, or people who go along with anything like that. Usually Blacks and Latinas are more politically conscious, so at least for starters I will be going to their clubs. Being more selective abd cautious when dealing with Whites.

SJG
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Yeah SJG she's you in female form. No affiliation with strip clubs at all, yet randomly comes on here with a bunch of garbage

Maybe nicespice and figure out why that is.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Can*
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Sorry Nina, the one who starts meta-narratives, that is talking about other people here, they are the troll. And right now, that is you.

SJG
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    And by that logic, that is also you.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @doctorevil not a stripper.

@SJG a bunch of dancers posting on TUSCL will be chaotic for sure. And we’re in Dallas and not going to a club today.

@nina lol we’ll see
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    No Nina, you are the one attacking other posters. So right now, on this thread, you are the active troll.

SJG
  • founder
    6 years ago
    I like this site.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lol SJG you're psychotic. Who am I attacking?

Nicole has been trolling this site. She is not a stripper. She's even made threads about me. Pointing out the fact that she has been trolling this sight is not an "attack," you fucking softie.

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    nicespice. thank you for verifying her.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    People think I’m a troll too LOL
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    ^The thread I made was in jest because EVERYONE thought she was a troll. I can post a link in case you forgot if you want. Then I can post links to the threads she made about me and you can see the difference.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Nina, I am not psychotic, nor is anyone else.

You are attacking Nicole and you are attacking me. Neither of us are trolls. And Trish_Club_Lust is not a troll. So right now Nina, you are the troll.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Countryman, are you an alcoholic, drug addict, something like that, chemicals driving your mood swings?

SJG
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    There is no logical explanation for me being jealous of a girl on here who isn't even a stripper, who doesn't make money, and who is so seemingly out of touch with reality that almost everyone thought she was a troll. Make it make sense. I think you are jealous of me, txttyfag.

And I don't need a non-stripper-female on here to give me attention, you do it enough on your own.

If I was after attention on here, I wouldn't have 61 unread messages.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Huh. Well, that's unfortunate.
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    ns, now that it's been (more or less) established that N94 is a human being, which one is her in your avatar pic ? (Upper left or lower right). I'm assuming you're the other one in pic.
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    ***Usually Blacks and Latinas are more politically conscious.

What world do you live in? Delusion, CA?
  • woodstock
    6 years ago
    @minnow, Spice is upper left, while Nicole is lower right.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Nicespice has verified her.

I think people really need to chill out. No one is under any obligation to provide personal information, or things which could identify them. People can talk here because it is safe because they can judge for themselves where to draw the privacy line in the sand.

SJG
  • I am taking nicespice out to dinner

Are any of u men jealous lolol

We are going downtown and i want tea and ice cream lolol
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I like both of you two girls' pictures. I can't tell which is which, but really it doesn't matter.

On stage, oil and vibrators!

SJG
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Wow. So there is actually a girl behind ALL those threads, and it's actually the girl in the avatar.

Well shit, I stand corrected. I mean she posted the TUSCL 2018 photo and then I believed for a second. But then the barrage of random ass threads made me think, no one in the world can be that bored, let alone a decent looking woman.

So Nicole, what gives? You've started a ton of threads in just a short amount of time here. Serious question, do you really just wonder about something in your mind and then start a topic on it here? I'm honestly curious, not shit talking or anything.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    And Nicole's avatar is actually a better shot of Nicespice, go figure. No wonder it was so easy to PaukDrake to pull off those silent LDKs lol.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    "do you really just wonder about something in your mind and then start a topic on it here?"

TFP, that just about describes your posts.

Nicole and Nicespice are both welcome additions to TUSCL.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    ^^^ creepy as fuck.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    I am way too tired right now to care about troll drama just wanted to say that if that is actually nicespice in the photo she is adorable!!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ Agreed!

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    @zoey101 ... We agree on nicespice.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    “I am taking nicespice out to dinner”. Yes, I’m jealous cause I know Nicespice is a wonderful dinner companion. Have fun.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Tuscl is an interesting site.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Yeah nicespice looks super cute. She reminds me of this cute young Asian nurse I met through mutual friends a few years ago.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Nicespice is a cutie!!!!!!
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    Yes, nicespice is cute. I’d go broke if she worked at a club near where I live.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Nice spice is about to make some major money from all of us... yes I'm about to dump my load
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @nicespice I should hope she's better in person than the dumbass bitch her online persona is. Seriously.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ Juice and jar of Vaseline, cheaper than buying dances. At least he admits it.

Juice!!

Juice!!

Juice!!

:) :) :)

SJG
  • She is very cute u guys omg :)))
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “I am way too tired right now to care about troll drama just wanted to say that if that is actually nicespice in the photo she is adorable!!”

Did you leave Austin for good yet?
  • founder
    6 years ago
    They look like twins.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @nicole 1994 that is the only thing you have ever said on this sight i agree with!
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    Gotta admit, this is pretty awesome. Nicole, as much as she rambled, never seemed mean-spirited and nicespice, is nicespice who's universally adored.

Glad to see yall having fun together.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I have a feeling this thread might get kinda long.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I am actually a little disappointed. I really wanted it to be Nina all along.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lol I told you it wasn't me!
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    @spice.. nope! I’ll be back in a few weeks
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    My deep strip club fantasy, the two of them, on stage, oil and vibrators.

SJG
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Spice will meet up with Zoey and Nina next. I think Amelia will be there too. They’ll probably do a group pic. Then they’ll go search the Iowa corn fields to see if they can find Bj.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ Repititive and super creepy. What else would we expect from SJG?
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    Oh wow and since yall in Dallas, make sure to get me an Evil Elvis Hypnotic donut. Pls and thank you ;)
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @founder no way they look like twins. nicespice >>> Nicokeyes
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Scissor vajayjays.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Founder has been drinking so hard Nichol looks good to him LMFAO
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    We agree on two things then: Nicespice is a cutie, and SJG is a creepy.

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    Does her nose look as good in person?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    and TFP suffers from anal-cranal inversion.

SJG
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    SJG, we should meet up sometime. Since you always talk of what would happen if you met face to face with someone. You live in the Bay Area just like me. Let's meet up just like nicespice and Nicole did.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I have a feeling that will be a very different selfie...
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    TFP, I and my affairs are private, just like it is with the CIA.

But say it did happen, if you were some place you were not supposed to be, and causing trouble, then the first thing I would do is place you under citizens arrest and order you to lie face down on the ground, and to place your hands behind your head and interlock your fingers.

Police would be in route to remove you.

But whether or not it would further escalate and you being removed by paramedics, or by the coroner, that would depend on the nature of the threat you seemed to be posing, and on whether or not you were complying with my commands.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    ^^^ twat
  • Strip fighter thx come party with us cuz u sweet
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Someplace I wasn't supposed to be? What are talking about? I simply proposed a meet up. Meaning both of us are supposed to be there, because it was arranged. Fuck are you talking about with citizens arrest? What would anyone be getting arrested for?

You sound highly paranoid. Id suggest we meet in ....... Surprise! A strip club. One with metal detectors, so no one has to worry about weapons. Then you can demonstrate your front room makeout technique with one of the lovely dancers. Mainly, I just want to see if you'd talk the same way in person as you do on these forums. If you hurl the same insults, and act on all your talking about how you operate in a strip club. Or is it just 20,000+ comments worth of bullshit.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    TFP, privacy is a simple concept, but whether you understand it or not, my privacy is defended.

SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    “Nicole just told me about the time she showed up to a Trump rally in a burqa.”

Ok, now *that’s* the kind of trolling I can get behind. Now, if we could only get her to stop it here.

Now all I gotta do is figure out how to get nicespice, nina, bj99 and poledancer to visit Louisville. :)
  • dancewdcpa
    6 years ago
    This site is full of wonders!
  • Corvus
    6 years ago
    What a couple of great looking ladies. I'd sure like to be right there in the middle between them.
  • Corvus we can all be in middle of donuts or pizza together lolol
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Had not noticed spice's tagline - pretty-good
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Happy 100
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @Papi Yes, Rent is awesome.

And thanks for the nice comments guys. As for Nicole, I think she really is a better person than maybe she shows on here. But she’s fun to hang out with and she’s pretty :)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @Zoey: I wanna hang out with you next!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Yes, I do like Nicespice's tag line. Fits with how she comes across on the board too.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I didn't know the source of the tagline (I'm middle-aged :)) - just thought it was an interesting statement
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Guys, Nicespice (as she pointed out) tagline is from the musical "Rent" that was adapted into a movie with some pretty well-known actors. It's absolutely amazing.

A lot of the characters are living with HIV and/or AIDS though, hence the "no day but today" stuff. Their futures aren't all promised.

OT, I know. I am just not sure how many people here are familiar with it.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ Thanks for that info Nina. I had not known about that.

SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Are you saying Nichole has aids ?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Here is what my tagline is referencing:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Te7DR4iuJj…
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Thanks for the explanation Nina, that's interesting and gives further context to the tagline
  • dC we are married , remember ?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    No, Juice, I think she snorts, not shoots.

Levity aside, I was just letting you guys know about the musical. The film has some well known actors like Rosario Dawson, Taye Diggs, the black guy from Law and Order whose name escapes me right now, etc.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    At first I thought maybe Rent was some enlightened rapper, but Nina's explanation jogged my memory that I'd heard that musical mentioned in the past
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Don’t forget Alan Tudyk! The minor actor who, if in a movie/tv show, guarantees that it’s worth watching.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I want to be nicespice atm i so want her on my lap!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Also confirmed (as far as I know) Nicole is not into coke! Believe me, if she was I’d definitely take some for myself for some ridiculously easy cabana sales!
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    And for what it's worth, my tagline is halfway taken from the movie. The "you should try it. In heels" part is spoken by one of the characters.

It's good to see a fellow Rent-head on here. (Well, idk if nicespice is a total Rent-head, but when I was in high school we would go see the movie live and get there hours in advance for "rush tickets.")
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Thanks Nina. I actually needed the translation, being middle aged.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Nicespice - Was Alan Tudyk in just the musical? He wasn't a major cast member in the movie.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    "Strip fighter thx come party with us cuz u sweet" -- Nicole1994

No you're sweet.... nooooo you are... no youuuuuu are haha

But I'm trying to figure out which of you's the good one and which one's the baaaaad one... hint hint: whether she admits it or not, she loves wearing daisy dukes ;0)
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Musical* lol. We would see the musical live when they'd tour and come to Detroit. It brought me to tears.
  • Ok bby @DC
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Honestly, nicespice and I could probably keep changing our taglines to different RENT quotes because so many.

For example, regarding SJG:
    That boy could use some Prozac. Or heavy drugs. Or group hugs.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Wtf. I could have sworn I saw him somewhere when I watched it on Netflix a few years back. Maybe I was high and confused.

I too was really into Rent in high school. We even made a class field trip and watched it when a local theatre was performing it. It was a very conservative environment at school, so the theatre arts teacher warned us not to talk about it too much with others.

My university also performed it one semester and it was also incredible then too. (Except for the casting of Joanne, because that actress wasn’t “butch” enough)
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I think there are even quotes the PLs could relate to:

"I think they meant it when they said you can't buy love... Now I know you can rent it. A new lease, you are my love."
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @nicespice the coke was a good excuse for Nicokeyes incoherent posts and dumbass "logic" when she strawman argues. If she's not on drugs then she's an even bigger dumbass.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    if i had to guess what nicespice looked like, i would of thought she was fugly because shes always complain about non-whites being cheap. i thought she didnt meet the cut, but shes not bad. i was wrong about her. i would allow her the chance to try to get me to LDK on her face.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Is it just me or does NiceSpice bear a resemblance to Riley Reid? Since NiceSpice is wearing sunglasses, I could be way off.

Verifying that Nicole is real - doesn’t mean she’s any less than real annoying.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I didn’t say non-whites were more cheap. I said extra grabby.

And when Nicole complains about misogyny on the board, you are a prime example. :)
  • Cashman I bet you are so happy that u don't have to deal with my annoyingness since I married DC9428 instead of u
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @Nina

Yessss. Rent is life!

As for Nicole’s story. Not saying anyone has to agree or disagree with it, but here it goes.

She was ignorant of strip clubs, and she went to one for the first time and discovered that the contact rules in Austin are counter to how the media portrays it. (The fact that dances in Austin are not air are technically illegal by the way. It’s just a very ignored law unless LE is there)

She was flamed for it. And from then on she started trolling on purpose.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I suppose a Skype thing with Cashman and Nicole would be kinda anti climatic at this point.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @cashman: I have been called an Asian Riley reed before once! Lol
  • I started trolling on purpose AFTER you guys started being rude af to me other wise I wouldnt have lol
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Continuing the race thing: At least when it comes to me personally. And you can knock it off when I posted hard stats on blond white girls having an advantage in western societies. Because for some reason people didn’t want to believe me.

I tried to have a serious conversation about the strip club industry as a whole. And while there were many good contributions, there were some moronic comments on there that derailed it.

And it’s why I can’t fault Nicole for her goofy stuff.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ wrong.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ not you @nicespice. Nicokeyes you don't even realize when you are rude as fuck. Dumbass.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "She was ignorant of strip clubs, and she went to one for the first time and discovered that the contact rules in Austin are counter to how the media portrays it. (The fact that dances in Austin are not air are technically illegal by the way. It’s just a very ignored law unless LE is there)

She was flamed for it. And from then on she started trolling on purpose."

The fact that she purposefully trolled a website for being "flamed" by people she doesn't know, in an industry she is not a part of, for being ignorant to the industry, is not only extremely immature for a woman in her 20s, but also obsessively creepy and bordering on psychotic.

That's just my take.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    So you guys met up in Austin?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    For example Nicokeyes you ALWAYS assume the other person is wrong and misunderstood you and in reality it is your incoherent and inaccurate posts that are really what's at fault. You basically think you are always right which is rude as fuck when you are clearly the one that can't communicate clearly and phrase what you are saying accurately.

You've brought all the rudeness upon your dumbass self. You're reaping what you have sown and LOL just like I said you still won't accept this and you blame everyone else for being rude.

And then you will also nitpick a point just to argue and avoid the bigger picture of the discussion. Seriously, learn what it means to make a strawman argument because that is what you do all the time.
  • I am.about to eat pizza
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    "Continuing the race thing: At least when it comes to me personally. And you can knock it off when I posted hard stats on blond white girls having an advantage in western societies." -- nicespice

It cuts both ways, for dancers and custies. How many times have there been threads about black guys not getting any attention or Indian guys labeled as the worst? When your race is the first impression anyone gets, it will be used both for and against you. Same thing with looks.

There's no denying certain looks or certain races have advantages, but a vast majority with said advantages don't capitalize on it. They can just as easily lose it by being too mechanical, too stiff, or just too boring.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Girl you are one of the most pathetic trolls ever.

You are infatuated with strippers and strip clubs so you sit around and admittedly troll this website. You'll never be a part of this industry. Go ahead and keep trolling, at least we know you for the troll you are now. And thanks nicespice, for letting us know.

Damn, you get so many little fangirls obsessed with the industry when you're a stripper. We are everything.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @nicespice posted -> "I tried to have a serious conversation about the strip club industry as a whole. And while there were many good contributions, there were some moronic comments on there that derailed it.

And it’s why I can’t fault Nicole for her goofy stuff."

But unlike Nicokeyes you didn't claim it was justification to troll back incessantly. Like most of us, you took the trolling in stride and didn't create numerous posts for the sole purpose of trolling. OTOH Nicokeyes behaves like an immature and oversensitive little girl who's feelings are hurt so that justifies her trolling. Sorry but that's not a good excuse for her especially a supposed law student. We've all been trolled but yet unlike Nicokeyes we don't have to create 140 discussions in a few months with most of them being the sole intent to be a troll. She's got no good excuse for herself.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    She is not a law student. She's a sophomore in undergrad (according to her). You don't become a law student until you get to law school.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @NinaBambina my bad. She's a wannabe law student. A pizza eating one that can't say shit contrary to this. LMAO.
  • Sir dance don't 4get I will fly u to Texas for our steak house dinner after graduating from law school at top of my class if I don't attend Cornell law ok

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Nicokeyes don't forget you're currently a wannabe ok
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I'm about to eat pizza! Who gives a shit! Lollol
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Nicokeyes don't forget what a strawman argument is ok
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Nicokeyes don't forget in order to win an argument you have to make a clear, concise, and coherent opening statement to begin with ok
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Nicokeyes don't forget that an accomplishment in life and something to brag about is a past tense event not a hypothetical future event ok
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Sjg is a douchebag. Yes nicespice is cute. Nicole is still a troll.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Nicokeyes don't forget we mutually agreed you have flatTISH tits ok
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Sirlapdancealot, I don't think she could ever forget that.

The main reason I thought there was a chance she could be real was her defensiveness of insisting that her boobs aren't flat at all.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Nicokeyes don't forget that when you come back into a thread after you post 'Nicokeyes out' or 'Nicokeyes mic drop' it makes you look like a dumbass troll ok
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @NinaBambina I agree. No male impersonating her would have the same defensiveness and sensitivity that she did. And as she always does because she created a strawman argument by accusing me of saying she was flat and then arguing that point. Clearly one that is hypersensitive about having small tits in real life.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Nicokeyes don't forget that I told you to be chill with me and we would be cool ok
  • Lololollol
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Nicokeyes don't forget that I only troll trolls ok
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Nicokeyes don't forget that I know you know you can't say shit except "Lolollol" right now because you got nothing else ok
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LMAO I love this.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Nicokeyes don't forget that lack of sleep gives you buggy eyes ok
  • No..I got tired of responding y'all long time ago ..too much energy ..I already hate typing
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I think there needs to be a wider meetup with Nicole, and we can all have a giant Kumbayah circle singing session. With topless strippers joining us.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Nicokeyes don't forget that you are continuing to make excuses for your lack of being able to respond just like I pointed out to you earlier ok
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Nicespice—will you be one of the topless strippers? If so count me in.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Nicokeyes don't forget that you creating 140+ discussions in just a few months is a clear example that you aren't too tired to type ok
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Nicokeyes don't forget that you creating 140+ discussions in just a few months is a clear example that you aren't too tired to type ok
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    I'm just sitting and eating Five Guys at Greektown catching up on this whilst feeling bad I've had Nicole blocked.

Well, Nina, time for us to get together and post a selfie I guess. Nina and I know each other IRL and have worked together at both Bouzouki and Legends.

Also, Nicole and Nice Spice are both adorable as fuck.
  • I will b topless too

Dont worry I won't break ur eyes

Just make sure there is gun so my haters such as sir dance and his bff wont kill me ok thx
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Fuck Nicokehead, strippers are like zoo animals to that dumb bitch who has trolled here because her feelings got hurt over basically nothing.

But of course I will take a selfie with you ;) We do need to get together soon. We've been supposed to go out to lunch for years now (my bad, I know).
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I asked an honest question of Nicole1994 earlier and I think it got buried over when that shithead SJG responded to me with some fuckery. So I'll paste and copy:

Well shit, I stand corrected. I mean she posted the TUSCL 2018 photo and then I believed for a second. But then the barrage of random ass threads made me think, no one in the world can be that bored, let alone a decent looking woman.

So Nicole, what gives? You've started a ton of threads in just a short amount of time here. Serious question, do you really just wonder about something in your mind and then start a topic on it here? I'm honestly curious, not shit talking or anything.

• NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "Just make sure there is gun so my haters such as sir dance and his bff wont kill me ok thx"

If you were a hot stripper making a shit load of money, you might have haters. You are a nobody, who is obsessed with strippers but could never be one. If anyone is the "hater" here, it's you.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Nicokeyes don't forget that assuming I'm a hater that will kill you is yet another strawman argument by you, a wannabe law student, ok thx
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Waffle, a topless double daisy dukes selfie would be nice if you and Nina get together. If you’re taking requests, that is.

Also, this thread is going to break 200, easy.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    I actually forgot!!! Lmfao, it's been like a year now, too.
    Your old sidekick was at Legends on Friday, but didn't return.

Message me your schedule on Facebook and let's get together!
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    Well, because I am a Belgian Waffle, Nina's going to be eating me in any selfie. ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    All the TUSCL dancers should have a get-together and have some of the TUSCL vets strip for *them*
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Yeah that fucking bitch isn't my sidekick anymore, and her ass got fired. Karma. That's all I'm gonna say about the matter.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    Yeah, I asked her about you and how you were doing and she said she didn't want to bring up anything relating to you at all. So I respected that and showed her around and whatnot, but she never came back after Friday night.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    LOL she doesn't want to bring up anything about me because she is embarrassed as fuck.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    And, Waffle, obviously the rest isn't a discussion for this tuscl, that's why I just messaged you on FB.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    yall relax on nicole, she and nice spice have the guts to show their face around here. cant say that about everybody, she has all you wound up
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Nicole and SJG seem to get a lot of hatorade - they would make an interesting couple
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Papi and they both reap what they sow on TUSCL.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Salty.Nutz I've showed my face on here before, first off, and have danced for several men here. So chill.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    And Waffle, let's post our selfie either before or after we are on our way to or from our shifts. I think that would be fun.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    Thread theme song:

https://youtu.be/wiyYozeOoKs
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Nina+Waffle selfie would be fun!

@doctorevil sure

@TFP I answered it, but it got buried in the thread. Here it is:

As for Nicole’s story. Not saying anyone has to agree or disagree with it, but here it goes.

She was ignorant of strip clubs, and she went to one for the first time and discovered that the contact rules in Austin are counter to how the media portrays it. (The fact that dances in Austin are not air are technically illegal by the way. It’s just a very ignored law unless LE is there)

She was flamed for it. And from then on she started trolling on purpose.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    So 140 threads and 1000 comments in a short span of a couple months, all because of THAT??!!

Wow. Just wow.
  • @TFP holla @ me if U want gummy bears ok
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…

I just read the thread and the level of supposed "flaming" that went on in it. There's a little but wow if that is what set Nicokeyes off to be the 140+ thread starter and 1,000+ posts maker that she is in four months speaks volumes as to her oversensitive snowflake nature. From what I read most TUSCLers were trying to understand her perspective more so than "flaming" her.
  • Sir dance holla @ me if U want cotton candy ok
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @TFP no kidding and LOL now you beat me to the same point!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Nicokeyes holla at me if you wanna learn how to troll and be logic about it ok
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ logical
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    How do you troll and be logical about it??
  • I'm fucking queen of logic

Can't wait to kill it on US Senate floor after Georgetown law or after graduating top of my class at any other law school
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Trish_Club_Troll you'll never learn
  • @ sir dance holla at me if U want pacifier ok
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    nina i am chilling, give the girl a break. we all have our days, including YOU, where we post something stupid. but you no longer have to worry, im here babe to call you on your shenanigans.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Nicokeyes you are just a wannabe queen troll and wannabe law school graduate continuing to use a strip club website forum to self-aggrandize.
  • I am queen troll not wanna b queen troll
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    My queen, where can I find the best donkeys??
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Nicokeyes LMAO you've resorted to sharing your pacifier as your retort? LOL truly sophomoric and appropriate for you. Like a baby troll!
  • Ummm making such funny as comment was not meant to be strong comeback..that's what makes it funny and in turn, contributes to me being queen troll..not wannabe queen troll
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Ummm making such a weak argument that it was so funny just contributes to your sophomoric and wannabe troll abilities.

Plus it was the same thing as offering gummy bears and cotton candy. So unoriginal and weak. But of course that's all you got.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL just keep making the excuse that you are too tired to type, wannabe.
  • Sir dance I have pacifier in pink and blue

Holla @ me regarding color u want ok

Thx
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Nicokeyes holla at me when you can make an original retort

Thx
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Nicokeyes posted -> "No..I got tired of responding y'all long time ago ..too much energy ..I already hate typing"

Lolollol
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    To spend the time to create 140 threads and over a 1000 comments all because your feelings got hurt is a new level of childish. Seems you're offering us the gummy bears and cotton candy because you've clearly had enough yourself. Like you're on a four month sugar high or something.

This thread is like one of those episodes of catfish where you find out that the catfish actually looks decent and you wonder, why even catfish? Then you find out their motivation for catfishing at the end and it's a letdown.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    @TFP... Most things on the internet wind up being a disappointment. If Nicole had blown off the meet with nicespice, then that would have been it's own predictable fireball (and I would have felt badly for nicespice). For what it's worth, I've decided to just not interact with Nicole. The whole thing has gotten old and a bit dumb.

Some people just don't get along, which is fine. I see no reason to roll around in it.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    I must be a picky MF, very few girls here I'd get dances from, despite them being cool. But that's only because it's not them, it's me ;)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    This meet up has made NiceSpice even hotter in my view. An Asian Riley Reid sounds pretty incredible!

As far as Nicole being misunderstood - and then trolling this board hard - it seems like a poor excuse. I remember one of Nicole’s early posts claiming an Austin club should have been shut down because she witnessed contact. That sort of claim by a brand new member is going to stir up a negative response. Maybe it’s best to know your audience before casting stones?
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    Nina seems really angry about this. For someone who claims to smoke a lot of weed, she sure gets worked up about shit on a strip club forum.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Jester, I'd say you were joking, (like your screen name indicates) but you have a history on here of just singling me out. Plenty of posts have been made about how childish or bizarre Nicole is since I spoke my opinion about it, yet per usual, you single me out.

In fact, my last several comments on this thread were unrelated exchanges between me and another dancer who I've known IRL for years and vaguely speaking with her about a real life situation that you know know nothing about. That is why I stepped away from this thread, because Waffle and I moved over to Facebook messenger.

Get a grip, hun, you're obsessed with me.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I do think this is a first here for TUSCL, never before had dancers who knew each other only from TUSCL meeting up F2f.

SJG
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Still hasn’t happened. Only one is a dancer.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Still hasn’t happened. Only one is a dancer.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Has EveHartley met a dancer before?

Nicole isn’t a dancer though. But maybe I can meet Zoey soon
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "I do think this is a first here for TUSCL, never before had dancers who knew each other only from TUSCL meeting up F2f."

For what it's worth, Waffle and I met via Twosheds (a MI based strip club website that no longer exists) and eventually met after communicating there, as she wanted me to come work at the club she worked at and I did.

And yes, Nicoke isn't a dancer. Just more of an ignorant bystander.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Nicespice - I think you and Zoey will hit it off if you meet. And if you guys take a two-girl selfie, I'm sure it'll be hot.

Waffle and I are also planning on meeting up soon. We work at different clubs now, but I still haven't given her the lunch date that I promised her so I owe her that. And, we work close to each other. We could work the same shift one night and take our selfies before or after the shift. After would be hilarious, because I'll probably be tipsy/drunk with a blunt in hand (if that's ok with Waffle, who doesn't smoke weed).
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    I think we should do both before and after selfies.
    And no, I don't smoke weed.

Nina, message me when you're working. I'll be there Fri-Sun this weekend. Plus, there are Tigers games each day (I still think you should just come back to my club).
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Make sure you wipe the spunk off before you take the after pic.

Just a friendly reminder. It might be a little embarrassing if you don't.
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    Dougster used to cry the same crap when I called him out on his bullshit too Nina, you and him have a lot in common.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Wait what?? Nina and Dougster are the same person??
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @nicespice's
    I just looked at your new avatar. Damn, you are more adorable than I even imagined.

It's cool that you were able to meet up with @Nina, but please don't let her rub off on you. I'd hate to see you turn into a thin-skinned narcissist.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Lol wha?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^
    1. Do you sleep?

2. I just hope you stay happy-go-lucky and fun and don't let Nina influence you too much now that the two of you have met up f2f. She has a very strong personality.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I’ve never met up with Nina, it was Nicole.

It was waffle who was talking about having a selfie date with Nina soon.

And my sleep schedule is very erratic.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @nicespice he’s a senile old man he just can’t get past the fact Nina isn’t Nicole ;)
    We’ve been told that in addition to his dementia, he has Sundown Syndrome !
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Nina isn't Nicole?

She said she was.

I'm so confused. Maybe if I smoked the Devil Lettuce I'd understand.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Good to know flagooner trusts 100% of what Nina says, despite claiming otherwise!

Also, I love waffle’s new profile pic
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ you need to realize Sundown Syndrome, is very insidious, it cause these oldsters to get restless, often at night hence the name, they have a tendency to go wandering and they end up in the strangest places, flag for example has a tendency to hit Tootsies looking for hardware ;)
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Waffle looks good.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    —->”Can't wait to kill it on US Senate floor after Georgetown law or after graduating top of my class at any other law school”

Probably about as likely as Deja Vu clubs lowering prices nationwide.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Goddam waffle. What a body on you. Wowsa. Thx for changing your avatar. Now I have a lesbian fantasy thing going on with you and nicespice. Thx for that too!
  • Waffle look how cute u look

Plus ur name waffle cute too lol
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "Good to know flagooner trusts 100% of what Nina says, despite claiming otherwise!"

Lol.

When I started the "I have a confession" thread, eventually someone (maybe flagooner?) asked where I got the pictures. I said I used my middle eastern friend's pics with her consent. He believed me. I could probably tell him my middle eastern friend in the pics was dancing in Dallas, so I sent her to meet up with you, and he'd probably believe that. My saying that really influenced him, and he was convinced the girl in the pics was actually my friend and that I was running the troll account using her pics.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Lol. That would have been funny
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ??? So, let's settle this once and for all...

@Nina, is Nicole your troll account or not?
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    Nicole belongs to me.

As does Nina.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "I could probably tell him my middle eastern friend in the pics was dancing in Dallas, so I sent her to meet up with you, and he'd probably believe that."

Nina - you just gave flagooner a plausible reason to keep believing you're Nicole, lol.

I know I shouldn't laugh at an elderly person's declining cognitive skills, but flag's continuing confusion over this is just too funny.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Flagooner - NO. Most everybody knows here now that I started the thread in jest. I also did it to troll the troll, which ended up happening.

I was actually high when I thought of - and started - the thread. One gets good, silly ideas when one has smoked some good weed.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    This discussion is getting crazy. Flagooner can’t actually still believe that Nina is Nicole - can he?

I don’t want to laugh at him - if he’s convinced of this - as it seems to be disproven by reality.

I’m glad NiceSpice changed her avatar to show her face. She’s got a great look. I’m hoping she will show us more of her face and body.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Don't worry, flagooner will come back to this thread and say to save face, "I was just kidding the whole time" when clearly he was not.
  • I think the name flagooner sounds cool lmao I feel like it actually means something idk what tho
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    flagooner and Nina are the same person - you've been checkmated
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    So, it's a consensus that Nina is NOT Nicole and she isn't just fucking with me?

I feel so dumb for ever believing her.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Nina is NiceSpice and zoey LoL
    Nicole is still a troll ;)
  • Yes I am queen troll

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    Are you fucking with me???
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ seems like that's the only kind of fucking you're getting
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    donuts
    Pizza
    Nicole is psychotic.
    Just what I picked up skimming this thread.
    Did I miss anything?
    I ate the whole box of donuts last weekend. They were good too. Lemon filled.
    Been eating waffles the last 2 mornings.
    I never met a stripper called waffle before.
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    Lol. OrionSmith, we are at a turning point. Of taking the board back from attention seeking hoes like the cocksuckers here
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Lol. I thought calling Nicole psychotic meant she might fit in here. Reminds me of LHM without all the money or drugs. Wonder if LHM ran out of money?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion