tuscl

Last night at trophy i saw a black bodybuilding transexual

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Sunday, August 19, 2018 6:12 PM
Not even shitting you.... it was one of the options That's how bad Greenville SC is doing ?

34 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Maybe she was a masculine-looking body-builder chick but I doubt she was a tranny
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    That is a possibility as well She had more test than this bored that's for sure lol...even her voice was deep as fuck
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Juice, did you get thrown out of Trophy and are now doing a little revenge posting? ☻
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol...surprise no... if you don't believe me please go visit on a Friday or Saturday evening lol You'll see
  • ime
    6 years ago
    So you finally got the pegging you wanted...it's the Summer of Juice. Looking forward to Juice's Autumn of Herpes updates.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    That's probably one dancer you don't wanna get into an argument over $$$ with - you'll need the bouncer to protect you instead of protecting the dancer
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    She looked like Ronnie Coleman back when he was winning the Mr. Olympia lol Well a mini me version of that... very similar face and shape just in a dress
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I can see the 2am report now: "A chubby white male is in critical condition at a Greenville Trauma-1 center after an altercation with a strong-willed dancer at an area gentleman's club"
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    Will trophy have Donkey dancers next. LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    She stopped me walking back to the VIP with the two black girls and was trying to get into the mix I was like maybe next time....but damn ...theirs gotta be some old white guy just going crazy over her right ?
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO you guy's
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Maybe that was actually Trish LMFAO
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I've seen some too. it's like boy shoulders. unfortunately gone past the point of 'fit hard body'.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Yes... I bet at one point she was a sexy fitness girl and just took the drugs and weights to far I wouldn't be surprised if she competed honestly
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    You should have asked for some pointers to try out later this year. We all know summer bodies are made in the winter
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I bet her clitoris was the size of a micro penis
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    this tranny is gonna put Juice on a fitness program. No more chackin fangers, just grilled chackin from here on out.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    The very first club I ever worked at had a dancer like that. Her name was Ivanna. Sometimes I think customers didn’t reject her for a dance because they were afraid, lol
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Juice, you were looking in a mirror.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Her version of the story was that an ugly fat white chick with huge tits, husky voice, and facial hair kept asking her to go to VIP.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Ricky is Getting a boner now
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    You ARE shitting me Juice
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    The comments are great! Lol! I don’t know anything about the clubs in your area, but I’d doubt they would have a tranny dancer. That would be setting up drunk pl’s to get into a very bad situation. Guys make enough poor decisions when they are drunk. Having a he-she dancer could cause fights too. You take the he-she to vip thinking it’s more she than he - and it’s got a bigger boner than you do!
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Tell the truth juicebox69: you tried to get her to come home with you, didn't you? Was she pre- or post-op? Give us the brilliant details!
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    in Tijuana in the alley is a street woman...I won't call her a girl because she is easily at least 50 and honestly looks like she is a drag queen. and I'm not going to find out if it's true or not
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    what a wussy.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    disregard that last comment. I meant that as a text to my brother. dwp.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    @MisterWonderful TOFTT
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    Glad I left when I did
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol bang bang
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion