tuscl

Big reviews-should they be broken up

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Thursday, August 9, 2018 2:28 PM
Got a big review coming, filled out 31 pages in a notebook, and have transcribed everything to my computer. Still have to clean it up, format it, rearrange parts, and remove parts, but it's really long. Should I submit it through multiple reviews or just one giant one?

22 comments

• TFP
    6 years ago
    Maybe break it up into parts like Echopizza did for his TJ review.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    I don’t see the point in splitting it up into multiple parts, unless it really is novel length. But even then, you don’t really have to. As it is, there is no limit to how long a review can be. There is no right or wrong way to write a review. As long as it doesn’t look like a lazy attempt for 4 weeks of free VIP, it will get approved.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You take this raviews business seriously
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    you can always break it up into little itibitty pieces. Who knows... maybe you might set a record for one review that covers a years worth of VIP access.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    It depends on how your review is organized. I split my Hong Kong review up by day because each day had a different focus. The first day was more about getting there and getting settled and honestly was more a review of what was available in the immediate vicinity of the club than the club itself. The second day was the meat, where I focused on the girls I experienced inside Hong Kong. The third day was focused on what I learnt, how I felt, and what I would do differently. By splitting into multiple parts it also allowed people to comment about certain sections of the review. Another thing is that I also split each part of my review into subsections so that if someone goes back to read it again they will be able to skip the parts they don’t care about and focus on the sections they are interested in. I don’t think there is such a thing as a review that is too long (some would beg to differ) as long as the information is organized in a clear manner. I look forward to reading your review. It sounds like an epic one!
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    Also, even though my review was 3 parts I only received one month’s worth of VIP since my whole review was published in less than a month and was for only one place. I did it for the convenience of the reader and to give it an episodic feel. It’s really up to each reviewer what they think is best.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    As Echo mentioned, if it's of a multi-day visit then you can split it by day - if it's just one day then just one review so the flow is not broken.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Day 1 - I fucked some bitches Day 2 - I fucked some more bitches Day 3 - I went back and fucked one of the bitches I fucked from day 1
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    I fail to see what the reader gains from reading a super long review. Share the highlights and move on. When a review goes beyond like 4 paragraphs I skim or quit reading.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    As Echo mentioned, if it's of a multi-day visit then you can split it by day - if it's just one day then just one review so the flow is not broken.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    I kind of like the longer reviews so I like to include lots of details in my reviews too.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    It might be easier to do Kindle Direct Publishing.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Try filtering out inconsequential details, including how long a drive it was from your previous location, how your day was going before you got there, what was happening in the club the last time you went there 6 years ago, every word exchanged back and forth between you and each girl you spoke with, etc., etc. Then maybe you can get it down to the core intel and any truly interesting oddities noted.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Yeah theres a ton of short worthless minimum effort reviews but the flip side of that is all those hong kong reviews which include way more than neccessary. Just include the basics. Too many of those hong kong reviews ramble on about shit thats not needed. Kinda hard to even skim most of them.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Why does a review need to be so long anyways?? Are you one of my customers talking about me?
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    I think you guys have gotten Liwet all wrong when it comes to writing too many details in his upcoming reviews. I'll bet it was 30 pages in his spiral-bound notebook of the sentence I FINALLY GOT LAID!!!!!! followed by a full-page YES!!!!! written sideways. I would have recommended about a page per review of "I FINALLY GOT LAID!!!!!", with the last review being a big YES!!!!! Due to the minimum length requirement for a submission, however, for the final review in the series, I suggest to instead hold back 10 lines of "I FINALLY GOD LAID!!!!" to precede the climactic YES!!!! Also, to keep it interesting for the reader, I would suggest varying lengths for the first 30 installments. Assuming a college-ruled notebook, you could roll a ten-sided die for each review and add the result to 25 to determine how many lines from the page in the notebook to use in each review you submit. Ie., if you roll a 6 for review #1, you would make it 31 lines. In case you don't have a d10 lying around, this website has a 10-sided option: [view link]
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Well it was a spiral-bound notebook, and it has been 9 years since I last got laid.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    My god 9 yrs? That explains why you didn't want to share your hk gfe chica with me or anybody else lol.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    @ Liwet I like the long reviews too, personally speaking. It’s fun to play back your experience in your head while writing things down, and I think a lot of posters here would have fun reading it too.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I honestly like a good review regardless of the length. with tijuana the details of travel and advice is educational to us gringos. it's mexico after all!
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Virtually every super long review I've ever read on here was filled with a lot of fluffernutter, like the stuff I outlined above, along with auto-biographical details and other irrelevant observations and notes. Why do it in 10 words when 40 will do, right?
  • Wanabefrank
    6 years ago
    There probably is an optimum length, but I think it varies by the type of review and the length of the experience. Personally I prefer reading reviews that are a tad more lengthy as I can glean more insight into the reviews thoughts and experiences. But I can also understand how a short and concise review may be ideal for readers who want know just understand the meat and bones of the visit. Either way, if it is written from the heart, I'm sure it will be a piece worth sharing. Cheers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion