tuscl

Trolls

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
Saturday, August 4, 2018 9:00 AM
Some trolls are awesome extremely funny others are horrible! I didn't think a troll could ever get on my nerves like nicole 1994 but unite the right is taking it way to far!

61 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    Troll ‘em right back :)
  • Hank Moody
    6 years ago
    Whatever. Ignore works real well.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    ^Agreed, nicespice. They get so angry when you troll them back
  • Hank Moody
    6 years ago
    I admit it. Whenever Nina and nicespice post in a thread I click on their avatar pics. Too many times to count already and the thrill is still there.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lol well JimmyMcNulty, thank you, and you're in luck because two trolls now have stolen my pic and used it as theirs as well. Haha.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    @ JimmyMcNulty The correct response here is "What the fuck did I do" ;P [view link]
  • Hank Moody
    6 years ago
    @nina - even though it’s the same pic, clicking on a troll avatar feels like cheating! @stripfighter - thanks for that flashback! It is now my tag line.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Lmfao
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Txtittyfag = #1 teal member accused of being a troll Nothing like the original
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Are you txtittyfag? ;)
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    ^^^ No. I thought you were. I’d be flattered if someone thought I was. That fucker’s alright.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    I’m Nina
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “I admit it. Whenever Nina and nicespice post in a thread I click on their avatar pics. Too many times to count already and the thrill is still there.” Aw, thank you :)
  • carolynne
    6 years ago
    ???
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Lolololol
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "She even posted about how people felt sorry 4 her because she was getting trolled" No, I did not. I like how you and your aliases troll me. There's a reason for doing it and it's because I'm awesome. Also, really stupid to keep calling someone an attention whore when you're the one continuously giving them attention. Thanks for the free publicity. Lol. And they say there's no such thing as a free lunch...
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    On the bright side, at least nobody has made a parody account yet. Like two.bits/twenty five :p
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Unite_the_Right is an actual troll because he is clearly trying to get people to react and react negatively. Nicole1994 just appears to be posting silly stuff hoping to get a reaction, but not necessarily a negative reaction. Some people do react negatively but my question to them is "why are you reacting period? There's the ignore button, use it!" Other people just go along with her vortex of weirdness. I see Nicole1994 as similar to mamisan and the rick animals. Only difference is that there is a small chance Nicole1994 is real. I'm pretty sure mamisan and the rick animals aren't real. On the other hand, mamisan and the rick animals are funny. So it's all brilliant! ;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Im sure the Rick animals are as real as Nicole;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ are you sure it’s not the other way around
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @nicespice I never would have figured 2bits to be a parody account of me, maybe I’m lacking in self awareness;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^or maybe he’s just not funny.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I need to figure out who to piss off so I can get my own parody account.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @DC perhaps :p
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Maybe shailynn, he’s pretty bright and funny, that’s how I know 2cenrs ain’t him. Lol
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Ah, thanks 25. Shailynn is a butthole!
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Okay, whoever is behind Nina and nicespice cut that shit out. This parody shit is getting old
  • "I need to figure out who to piss off so I can get my own parody account." @nicepsice - if you want your own parody account, you have to alter your posting style. Quit putting thought into your posts, and just start repeating the same 3 or 4 points over and over, ad nauseam SJG is the master of this, but check out any of the regular posters on here and you'll get the idea.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I’ll take that as a compliment :p
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^I think that most of whom we refer to as trolls, are just folks that are looking to have a bit of fun, trolls are the few that constantly post negative shit, and never have a nice word about anything or anyone. There are a few of those lurking and posting here. I just shrug and remind myself, that misery wants company. And refuse to let them make me unhappy like them.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Fuck you 25
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Get off my lawn old man, get your ass back to the nursing home or you’ll miss the boiled chicken lunch;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Stupid guy not from Texas haven’t you learned your lesson yet, you’re just good at taking shots at sick old guys that can’t fight back, I spanked your idiotic ass a long time ago and you ran off with your tail between your legs like the cowardly faggit you are.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^pussy Poseur
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Pussy poseur
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Pussy poseur
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    The one avatar that has been utilized and copiedby so many is that fucking standard avatar silhouette.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I think I actually preferred the smily winkiny face that we had for a little while maybe three or four months ago.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Have a snickers you’re just not you when you’re hungry BTW pussy poseur
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Txtittyfag is a sad loser. I’m not sure if it’s a he or a she or a he-she! I’ve not seen any substance from that pathetic creep. It’s poor ability to create a legible post is possibly why it’s so angry. Probably can’t even get it up!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Pussy Poseur
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^pussy poseur ROLMAO
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^pussy poseur ROFLMFAO Slam dunked that txttyfaggitgirlycunt LMFAO
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Why is twentyfive a pedo? I’m confused. It’s not because he’s interacting with txtittyfag is it? :p
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^You and your homosexual lover douchester got your asses band by founder, you stupid pile of steaming shit, you are a gutless coward always were and allways will be. You know where to find me If you are so inclined untill then fuck you, and the humorless camel you ride on.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^pussy poseur
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Just to take a step back from this discussion thread, I have no anamosity towards anyone mentioned above, but if you are a pure observer I think Txtittyfag is simply a genious funny ass fucker. He’s like Trump on TUSCL. Again, sorry if you can’t see the humor in him because you’re so balls deep in the minutia, but Txtittyfag many times will call things as he see it, and that’s refreshing!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^so where’s the humor, in being a hateful, racist, misogynist, dirtbag, who’s never had a nice thing to say to anyone here, in fact he got himself kicked off the board by picking fights with most of the longest tenured posters here. Sorry Meat I don’t think so!
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Dude, I’m sorry but you e chosen to engage with him in that light. I’ve never had an ounce of energy sapped from him, because I choose to let him believe what he wants to, even if I oppose it myself.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I will rely on juice to notify me of troll accounts. I always wonder if he is half the posters on here.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Meat IDGAF what he chooses to believe that's his business, he on the other hand continues to tell me and others what we should believe, he's a fucking bully, and truthfully he is a total and complete moron, if he had stayed out of my virtual way, and in his own lane I have been ignoring him for years, but I'm no milquetoast, and I've dealt with bullies my whole life, just like him, the only language that bullies understand, is you smack me I'll come back with a baseball bat, you come at me with a baseball bat I'll smack you with the whole goddamn tree. You know damn well I'm reasonable and easygoing, we've communicated many times, but lay down because a bully is bored and looking to provoke an argument, that will never happen. So if that waste of oxygen, wants to engage fucking fine, if he stays in his lane I won't impede him.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL. This thread is hilarious.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Just check it out this was your reply to me n flag having a bit of fun if that’s not jumping me you stupid fuck I don’t know what is. Maybe if you weren’t so fucking illiterate and made an attempt to clarify your nasty fucking remarks you’d be able to get away with your fake outrage so if you keep getting in my lane I will run you off the road and into the fucking ditch where you belong. ^^^^^^ Yes u did. Its sad how all u detroit degenerates lie n deny. U n vincie 2 peas in the same pod.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ That was directed to Nina.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I am the Troll :)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL. This is hilarious if this entire flame war started because of a misunderstanding.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^This senile old shit kicked your ass all over the internet and will with great pleasure do it as long as I need to Pussy poseur
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Txttyfag is vermin that needs to be removed from this board. Nothing original about that one.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    YAWWWWN
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I said 22 hours ago: "Txttyfag is vermin that needs to be removed from this board. Nothing original about that one." You say it to me, 22 hours later, verbatim. There's your proof of how unoriginal you are. Shouldn't trolls have their own material? You're just losing in all facets of life, txttyfag.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    As stated by me first, Txttyfag is vermin that needs to be removed from this board. Nothing original about that one. The bj business must be really slow for txttyfag today. I guess none of homeless intravenous junkies and meth heads were interested in his one-cent services.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion