tuscl

OTC girl wanted me to choke her

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
This is the second time this has happened to me with an OTC girl. As I was going at it for all I was worth, she grabbed my hand and put it on her throat. Like the first time this happened to me with a favorite a long time ago, I refused.

I have no problem with some kink, like ass smacking, hair pulling and other minor pain/domination games. Some girls really get into that shit. But I'm not going to leave finger bruises on the neck of a stripper who could accuse me of something later on.

Anyone else run into this?

28 comments

• JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    A lot of younger girls are onto it especially after that fifty shades a grey book

I actually ask girl's to choke me out during sex as I get close to ejaculate... it actually increases how powerful it is
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Sooo if you don't do it a man like me will...have you seen my sausage fingers
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    "Anyone else run into this?"
    ___
    Yes.
    She's 21, blonde, submissive, long graceful neck. I play along without getting aggressive.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Somewhere in San Jose a creep is reading this and thinking... hmmm, "if I choke them I can save on the cost of duct tape".

Not OTC but I have run into at least 2 strippers that were seriously into pain while conversing or giving a dance in a club but I didn't pursue anything with them because S+M is not my thing.
    Just my opinion but people with those fetishes have some serious issues.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "Sooo if you don't do it a man like me will...have you seen my sausage fingers"

Lol
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Gotta love gals with daddy issues.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Don’t actually choke her. Press lightly against the veins I her neck. It’ll give her the same lightheadedness that actual choking does, without actually stopping her breathing.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Being choked out is fun and it makes the orgasms more powerful!
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    A dancer was telling me about a date she had with a guy she met on the beach. She said that just as she was about to cum the guy strangled her. She said she'd only met the guy a couple of hours before and she thought the jig was up. Lol
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Yep. One girl likes light choking, which was fine. Didn't really interfere with breathing or leave marks. Another girl wanted more than light choking, which was not fine. I cut things off with her because she was a lunatic.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve had quite a few who loved being used hard - and who wanted to be choked hard too. The first time definitely was a bit dicey.

Recently - I was sitting at a table with a stripper - and she was showing me photos on her phone. She has a big dog in one photo - and I mentioned how I liked her dog’s collar. She began to tell me how much she loves being choked hard while being fucked. Otc with her has been wild!
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    I was with a girl in an Ontario club one night and she actually wanted me to bite her at the neck/shoulder junction. I told her that I just wouldn't do that.

It wasn't until later that I thought, "Yeah. Leaving an impression of my teeth in her would be just a brilliant piece of evidence in s lawsuit!"

That said, I don't think that was her intent, but you never know
  • racejeff
    6 years ago
    10-11 years ago a couple of guys took dancer OTC here and she ended up stuffed in apartment closest. The guys took off to Florida and when caught said what they were doing is choking at her request. Prosecutor didn't back off with that.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    It is a thing, especially the girls that like to be dominated...I’m not a fan for all the reasons stated above.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Latest OTC loves to be bound, ankles to her knees and face down. Oral, vag, anal all great and she takes it like a champ but I bought soft cloth and velcro so there would not be bruising as I don't need any hassles either.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    I'm encountering girls who want to be choked more in the civvy world.

Don't cut off the air on a first pass. it's more about control than actual choking
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    My atf likes to choke lightly and be choked....she also likes to be dominated...unfortunately I think she's been abused in the past so I wonder....I kind of turns me on when she chokes me..
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    I'm thinking that @Dugan strangled this girl before stealing her purse.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    JamesSD - in many cases that’s what the girls need to feel - a complete loss of control. Many civie girls get off from that feeling.

I’ve found a few fucked up whores who need the pain to find the intense pleasure of real orgasms. They can be amazing experiences - but definitely not for everyone.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    @DC9428: “Call me old fashioned, but I feel like sex should be an act of physical affection”

Ok, you’re old fashioned. :)

Sex should be whatever the people involved want it to be.

If you want it to be about affection, great. Find someone who agrees and carry on.

Other people, however, might have different desires, and that’s OK too.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    This may be an urban legend, but I heard about A married guy locally who pulled a dancer from Cheaters (when it was open). She convinced him, without much effort, into some very rough sex. At the end of it, she threatened to call the cops to report rape unless he gave her a pile of cash. He panicked and gave her all his cash and everything he could pull out of an ATM.

Even if it's all fiction, I would be very cautious about extreme sex with any stripper until there's a level of trust and familiarity.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Asking a stripper why she likes being choked is like asking about her relationship with her father. Just dont do it.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Truth
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lord girl last night just wanted to be abused lol...I mean slapping across face..chocking, spitting on her and even pissing on her.... if I didn’t do it hard enough she called me a pussy and to fuck like a man lmfao
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    @DC9428,

Well, *I* am concerned about the “sociological impact” of holier than thou fucktards, contards, and libtards who think that their notions of sexual morality and propriety have somehow attained the status of natural law, and so seek to impose them on the rest of us, by force if necessary.

The key concept you’ve neglected to include in your “concern” is that of consent. No rational person, including especially those in the BDSM community, condones non-consensual violence against other people.

Note that consent is required of all concerned. While rick’s paramour requested this, thus granting consent, he wasn’t comfortable actually doing it, thus withholding consent. So your “concerns” are unfounded here.
  • dr_lee
    6 years ago
    I had this happen to me one time YEARS ago. Dancer was really into hands around her neck while dancing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion