tuscl

Top 5 countries to leave the States and Retire in

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Any one know ?

Putting sex, medical, saftey, affordable and helping your money go a long ass way if not let you retire like a King

28 comments

• 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Perhaps you can befriend Kim Jung-Un and become a member of his inner circle! Korea has brilliant winters! You can spend time at the beach lounging with the babes.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Large American expatriate retiree communities in Mexico, Costa Rica, Spain, and Portugal.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    I guess I should be serious and ask if you speak any foreign languages. You can always learn, but if you already speak Spanish than any of twentyfive's suggestions are probably good. I'm sure you could also function in Portugal until you pick up Portugese. I'll add Panama as a possibility. I met some American expat retirees when I was last there.

But don't count North Korea out yet! My befriend Kim plan has benefits! ;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    In Costa Rica , English is I think the official language, in Mexico in the communities near St. Luis Potosi, English is all I heard, in Baja and Ensenada most speak English
    Panama is a place that is heavily populated with expatriates but crime is a major problem there lately.
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    Thailand is my #1, then Vietnam.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Sorry but aside from dudes sneaking in and out of TJ I think you’ve have to be on crack to travel through Mexico right now.

I recently heard of an acquaintances mother who went to Rivera Maya. She was on a resort bus from the airport to the resort which was pulled over by, uh the “police,” which robbed everyone on the bus of their cash, cards and jewelry. Not only do you get to black out after one drink and get raped once you get to the resort, now you can even get robbed before you arrive!!!!
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    ^^^ True story, both being blacked out at a resort from one drink and being robbed by gunpoint. Too many cool places to visit safely before trying out the Mexican lack of public safety.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I’ve been to Mexico many times never had any problems, Rivera Maya is one of my favorite places in all of Mexico, but I don’t travel solo always with a GF, so I’m not looking to pick up putas
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I have been many time too. But now, no thanks, not going. Shame too because if was a great place to vacation at.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ I was in Playa del Carmen last year it’s quite safe and better than ever.
  • dancewdcpa
    6 years ago
    Belize. For real.
    Used to be a British colony so English is prevalent.
    Their dollar is tied simply to our dollar and plenty of repatriated communities.
    Mosquitoes suck bad there. Pun intended.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Was there a few years ago, too small and everything is too expensive, anything you want has to be shipped in, their grocery stores are the size of a convenience store, electric can be unreliable, not really ready for retirees. Few services and it is full of fucking mosquitoes like you said.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Asking for a friend - any intel on the Phillipines?

I don’t like humidity and sweating - so maybe it’s not a good idea.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Just retire in my pussy!
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Hialeah, East LA, El Paso,
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Costs Rica sounds good
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Trish makes a great suggestion! Retiring with a girl who has a great pussy is a great place to be!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I have actually given the idea of retiring abroad some serious thought, the biggest obstacle is the laws regarding the ownership of property as it applies to your citizenship is vey problematic, in most of these countries you need nominees to own desired property in Mexico, you really can’t hold it in your own name without Mexican citizenship, in Costa Rica squatters have the right to move into properties that are unoccupied for a few months, and it is tough to evict them, in Europe real estate laws adhere to the old English feudal system, just to mention what you need to overcome, and after giving it careful consideration I just don’t want to deal with all of that, so I’ll be a traveler but not an expatriate.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Would moving to a sanctuary city count?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Sure if you move to Chicago, you’ll need a sanctuary.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    On the other had, if juicebox69 moved to Costa Rica he'd just move in with the squatters. How long would they continue to tolerate juicebox69 walking around naked while jacking it and farting?

And imaging the non-brilliant farts after juicebox69 eats nothing but arroz con pollo fangers for three months. Won't take many of those before they say "this is non-brilliant" and move out!
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Squatting for free housing, free medical and cheap high end pussy for retirement sounds brillent
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    25, you could just up and take cheap residence in some podunk city outside of Vegas, close enough to an airport for all your traveling needs and not pay any state income taxes. Property tax is low if you want own, yet if you have family on the east coast you’d be screwed seeing them much. I don’t think south Florida has that many tax breaks compared to other places.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    I've thought about this in recent months, with fantasies of Mexico, Thailand and other places with cheap pussy danced through my head about six years before a potential early retirement.
    In reality, there's no better place to live than America. Well, there might be, but I wouldn't want to risk it. The grass isn't always greener elsewhere.
    But I hope to one day move from the Midwest to either South Florida (for the beaches), SoCal (the proximity to TJ) or metro Vegas (proximity to TJ and much lower cost of living than LA or San Diego).
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Che- thanks for your invaluable insights providing excellent perspectives.

I’m just going to resort to living in an affordable area in the US close to good healthcare, and then travel periodically for a month to specific locales across the globe. If I like a spot I can return for another visit.

If you’ve owned a home for any length of time youve locked in your cost of living for shelter, so food and medical costs are the main expense. The secondary thing to keep in mind is taxes, so a low tax state with a decent airport nearby is necessary. Considering I got 20 years to plan for this vacation called retirement, my best plan will be to take care of my health; no unprotected sex or too much liquor/drugs while eating right and exercising. They say the best retirement plan is to work as long as you can, but take many breaks in between(vacations)!
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    You know how millions of foreigners are trying to get into the US. There’s a reason for that.

The best solution for retirement ( especially if you are Medicare eligible ) is a low cost part of the USA. Safe. English. Government provided safety net. Modern conveniences. Public services. Close to family and friends.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    For example, Tucson and El Paso are extremely affordable and have various mongering options nearby.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion