tuscl

I think shes mad

Newtothislife
California
Wednesday, July 25, 2018 10:21 AM
Soo i made a post the other day about OTC and 3WAY KISSING. Now i want to tell u whats going on now. Im starting to lose interest in the main chic and want to pursue new relations with the new chic (her friend and ride home as of lately ) But now the chic is upset because me and her already starting talking about otc meet ups and dates. So i said i wasnt sure what i wanted. I said that i would probably need to take a break from her. She said ok, but that the ball was in my court and that i needed to decide if i want her for just business fantasy or start a personal relationship with her, because she said she likes me and was game for either. But when i mentioned that i wanted to stop by the club and that i would probably do seperate 1on1s with her then her friend, the tone in her texts became very apparent that she was not okay with that. That if thats what i wanted, me and her would not have any personal relations otc at all. I didnt go to see them. She texts later asking if i would come see her on a 1on1 one last time, before we broke up. I didnt go. She kept texting. She then asked for money for groceries because she didnt make shit that night. What are your thoughts on my situation. This all happened last nite. I personally plan to go back and just be front and say i just want 1on1 with the new chic and see what happens. I don't know what will happen

36 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Punctuation and paragraphs are useful if you expect anyone to read your posts. TL;DR
  • K
    6 years ago
    Besides what 25 posted, consider a rewrite to make sure your use of the pronouns "her" and "she" are clear.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I have an idea. Maybe you could agonize over this for the next couple of weeks, seeing them both ITC and wallowing in the never-ending drama. Then you can come back on here and give us every blow-by-blow in the same hard to read format that you've given us with these last two postings, hoping no doubt that someone might actually keep reading all of this crap.. OR You can grow a sack, blow off the old girl and pursue the one you want. Choices, choices...
  • Newtothislife
    6 years ago
    I guess im just showing off, but also interested to see if other people get into these situations also. Just looking for opinions and takes on the matter. Sorry to upset yall with the grammar.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    She wants groceries. You want pussy. Make a trade.
  • Newtothislife
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    Too much drama for my taste. I always try to be specific about my wants and wishes.
  • Newtothislife
    6 years ago
    I kno. I messed up cus i built the main chic up so much from day one, and now i have a change of heart. I feel bad cus i did lead the main chic on prematurely and now that im trying to cut her off shes in panic disaster mode. But also trying to stay face to the game and not show her true feelings . (The fact that her friend stole her best client, and the fact she lost a good guy and lots of money ) . Thats all
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"but also interested to see if other people get into these situations also." Your getting into this situation because you're weak, the first "chic" can smell it, so she's tying you up in knots. No, this would not have happened to me, or most guys here. The fact that you're in this situation at all means you should be doing some serious introspection on how you've conducted yourself and what changes in your behavior and responses would have avoided it. Also, I expect serious props from you guys for using the word "introspection".
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    OMG I go to the club to AVOID the drama of relationships...
  • Newtothislife
    6 years ago
    Idk. I think the main chic strarted this. By trying to secure her money and her relationship with me, she invited her friend to join us. She knew that me and her friend connected and that i was probably going to soon drop her. I believe she is just being selfish and greedy. I think ill just start over at a different place. But first get a last 1on1 with each. Lol. Who knos what they will do to try to keep me. =)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Newtothislife said: "I guess im just showing off..." No, you really aren't. Also, I'm pretty sure you're a troll.
  • Ch3ll
    6 years ago
    Spend on both of them is what I would do until one of them falls back. They all have an unknownst shelf life.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Ya, I"m with Ish, pretty sure it's yet another in a long line of trolls, created by one of the tuscl contributors/trolls who knows all the buttons to push
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    There are some high drama customers who enjoy trying to play dancers off each other. It works on some dancers who bitch about “stealing” a regular, lol. I think you should just admit to yourself that you are like that and try to get the dancers competing for you and cutting their prices or increasing services and all. You seem like you would enjoy the outcome whatever happens.
  • K
    6 years ago
    Cus? Chic? Troll? Probably but what is the game plan? To annoy us with poorly formatted, poorly spelled rambles? I can do that myself. There is no need to show off if you aren't a troll. No one is impressed. Hooking up with strippers is kind of common around here.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If you aren’t a troll - don’t give the girl money for groceries. You will become only an ATM to her - and you will never get out of the ATM zone. I go to clubs to avoid drama too. I don’t want crazy stripper drama - and I don’t want to lament over “breaking up” with a stripper. If anything - when my wallet is empty - I want the dancers to move on quickly. If they linger with me when I’m broke - that would scare me!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Wtf is it with chic? What is this - a French strip club site?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    K said: "Troll? Probably but what is the game plan?" By definition, trolls rarely have a 'game plan' that goes beyond being annoying and stirring pots.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Yep. Just to be annoying. Read any article on studies about trolls, and what kind of people they are, and you'll get it
  • Rickberge
    6 years ago
    I'm thankful for this site. It never fails to remind me how stupid we look when we try to rationalize a stripper's behavior.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    I won't read that drivel Post some valid reviews, but then again it doesn't matter to many here because they'll respond to anything.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    @gawker: “Too much drama for my taste” Wait, that’s actually a thing for you!?!?! Just yanking your chain, gawker. :)
  • K
    6 years ago
    "By definition, trolls rarely have a 'game plan' that goes beyond being annoying and stirring pots." and "Yep. Just to be annoying. Read any article on studies about trolls, and what kind of people they are, and you'll get it" I guess I have a problem understanding how someone can be so desperate for something to do when there are so many better choices. is this how it plays out in their minds? "What should I do today? Read a book, listen to some music, go for a walk, start an actual conversation. No, those are too constructive and I might make a friend. I think I will annoy people instead." Sorry for the derail.
  • bvino
    6 years ago
    Trolls are on ignore so i don't what that is about. The original thread , however, sounds like what i went through at my regular club. I just stopped going 'cause the drams was too much. I go to these clubs for the lack of involvement. Shallow? yeah, but fun.h
  • Newtothislife
    6 years ago
    No troll. I don't know even know what that even really means. Im 36, not in middle school . These stories are all true. Ill keep posting, because that what this site is for. Im excited to see what happens tonight.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    K said "is this how it plays out in their minds? 'What should I do today? Read a book, listen to some music, go for a walk, start an actual conversation. No, those are too constructive and I might make a friend. I think I will annoy people instead.'" Yep. That's pretty much the thought process. Moronic, isn't it? K then said "Sorry for the derail." The OP is likely full of shit. So, you haven't actually derailed an actual topic.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Ya, they are usually truly miserable people, who are socially isolated, and they get a rush of pleasure and respite from their miserable lives, from trolling. You can't wrap your mind around it, because you're not one of them. ... or are you?!?! Maybe you're the mastermind behind the never-ending troll parade. Genius to pretend not to understand the motivation
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Newtothislife said "No troll. I don't know even know what that even really means." Well, that's some bullshit. If you've been on the internet for more than a half hour, then you know what a troll is. It's not exactly an obscure reference. If your stories are real (lol), then you're a drama queen. Good luck with that. (but I still think you're a troll)
  • Newtothislife
    6 years ago
    Its cool knowing who the real PL are on here. You guys really stand out. Didnt know you guys would also be jealous haters. I thought we are here to support each other and guide. Lame. Ill keep posting my storied tho. I enjoy telling people my awesome experiences. Most men would kill to be in my situation. Money really does give u lots of power.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ @Subra "Also, I expect serious props from you guys for using the word 'introspection'." When I first read it I thought to myself, "that's the word I was trying to come up with the other day." When you asked for props I had to laugh.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i am not faithful to these lovely ladies. I'm like a bee collecting nectar flower after flower.
  • K
    6 years ago
    Newtothislife I usually reply to obviously troll posts with a comment recognizing it as probably BS but there is still a topic worthy of discussion or perhaps a lurker has a similar question. So here goes Most men would not kill to be in your situation. Especially not the men on this site. It sounds as if you are into drama. The lack of drama is why I and I believe most men on this site are in this hobby. If she needs money for groceries and you are so inclined, either give her the money or offer to let her earn it. Or don't give it to her. Be a man and decide. Be a man and stop jerking her around if you want a relationship or not. Grow a set and tell both of these ladies what you want and what you don't want. I expect the behavior you describe from middle schoolers, not a man with power. Women drop hints and skirt around things. the experiences you posted are far from awesome. Two days ago I spent the evening in a hot tub with a 24 and a 26 year old. The 26 year old was taking her new tits out for a test drive. Awesome was watching them go down on each other. Awesome was the 24 year old blowing me while new tits straddled my face. Awesome was waking up at 5:30 to take a piss and realizing I had two 20 somethings splayed on me. Awesome was showering with each of them in the morning. Not bad for a man more than twice either of their ages. By the way, new tits and I are getting together when she gets off work in a few hours. I'll let the group decide, which of us has the more awesome story? If you want to be taken seriously, -fix your posting style, use paragraphs -Misspellings are fine but at least try -lurk a little and learn a little of the culture before posting -I've been at this for 40 plus years and I am far from the senior member. We've done and seen a lot. It will take a lot to impress us.
  • Newtothislife
    6 years ago
    Thank you for the info. I am new to this and have been freestyling it lately. Thats why i posted. To get information like this. Today i will make the man move. I just wanted to tell everyone how i ended up in this situation. I did not plan for any of this to happen. But for the amount of money and time ive put in, I have no complaints.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "I thought we are here to support each other and guide" And exactly what support and guidance have you provided? What? None? OK
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Now K has the hang of bragging down pat. Newtothislife, take lessons.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion