tuscl

Have you ever wanted to be monogamous?

Icey
I put your ATF on a winning team
Have you ever had the most amazing sex only to feel like somethings missing, and you realize you just want one person? Ever mix feelings with bitches?

24 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    The girl that was the best sex of my life, and the hottest girl I ever had sex with, are two different people.

If the hottest girl I ever had sex with fucked me like the girl that was the best sex I’ve ever had, and she always stayed the same age, yes I could be monogamous!
  • shareher
    6 years ago
    For me. The woman I'd be monogamous to, would herself have to be a total slut.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    No.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    No matter how great a single partner is, there is one thing that she can never provide me, and that is variety. The more women I meet both in clubs and in civilian life the more I realize how non-monogamous I want to be. There are so many amazing women out there that I want to be with in some way but not a single one of them has made me want to give up all the others.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    6 years ago

Always remember: ‘Spice’ is the plural of ‘spouse’

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same thing.--Oscar Wilde
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    LOL jack - that's an all-timer!
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    Shareher said she'd have to be a total slut. I've been pondering that in light of my infatuation with one stripper for too many years and knowing that promiscuity is her middle name. I have to say after having sex with her well over 300 times she keeps inserting variety into the mix. My conclusion is that it's because she's still getting paid. If I had married her 9 years ago there's no doubt in my mind that things would be different.
    She and I went into an Irish Pub tonight at a vacation spot. We ordered drinks and she went to the ladies room. The bartender with a brogue asks if she's my daughter. I said no. She's my bitch.
    There were 3 young men sitting there ( I later learned they were from Dublin) and I honestly thought they were gunna pee their pants when I said that with a straight face. She was looking very sexy tonight and I love the stares and comments it generates.
    But there's no loyalty. She just as easily could be banging someone else tomorrow. Me too I guess.
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    No.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I believe in monogamy - that's why I choose not to be in relatrelationships - so I won't have to live up to my beliefs
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ relationships
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Was married for twelve years trust me your not missing anything

Sounds like you need to work on yourself and you self love

Trust me a square bitch want fix you

Trust me
  • Eve
    6 years ago
    Poly until I die.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    No
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I've dated and lived with a stripper it will more than likely be an open relationship even if your under the pretence of monogamous relationship......you'll do a lot of playing dumb and turning a blind eye for it to work

Marriage is a business contract and you should approach it as one so you want get fucked at the end

• crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ right
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    I've only ever fucked one girl at a time so I guess I prefer monogamy. I won't have sex with a new girl until I've broken up with the old one as a rule. Even with P4P....which I've only done between g/f's.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Don't listen to these jaded fucks Phat. Yes, with the right woman, life can be much better than it would be without her. I have one of those, even if my natural disposition leads me to a perennial case of Wandering Dick Syndrome.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    ^ But if you mean monogamous sexually, then sometimes I wish I could be, but I learned long ago that it is just not in me.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Interesting comments and all make perfect sense.I used to share a lot of the same thoughts. But I was with a side bitch this weekend and something weird as fuck happened. I felt bad after and Im still feeling like shit. So I tried it again to see if I'd feel better and I just felt even worse.

• Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Yes, coming from a broken home, and my upbringing I always did stay monogamous. I felt like I was doing my part of reverse the quote-unquote downfall of society and social decay. I do find monogamous sex the best. It can be truly breathtaking and rewarding.

Even when I dated, I would only fuck one woman at a time. I was trying her out for the role of Mrs 77 and she the same (more or less). Though when ever I felt I wasn't going to put a ring on it or I felt she felt that way about me, and that was the way it was, I'd break it off immediately. She deserved to find Mr. Right for her and me the same.

Perhaps that is looking though the lens in a childlike manner. But I believed in monogamy. I truly wanted to make it work. Though I'm evolving on this issue. I enjoy reading rickdugan's posts on this topic both here and on the pink site or the defunct SJC.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I feel that for most men monogamy is a concession they make. But this does not mean that it is wrong or bad. I have only abandoned it because of a horrid marital experience. Over all I think our world would be better without it.

SJG
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I think honesty is more important than monogamy, but I think its worth a shot if both people want it. Sometimes when you feel shit for someone you dont feel like fucking anyone else.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    @ PhatBoy99

Long-term relationships actually come pretty natural to me, but the thought of a lifetime commitment really scares me. Marriage is just something I don't know about. that said, sometimes I'll try bar hopping or sleeping around and after a short while I get bored and really wish I can find a special someone to spend a lot of time with.

"I think honesty is more important than monogamy, but I think its worth a shot if both people want it. Sometimes when you feel shit for someone you dont feel like fucking anyone else."

I agree, but sometimes I feel like honesty is about as easy to find as monogamy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion