tuscl

Being a real man in the strip club

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
How many of you guys walk into a club and once you find what you like...instead of waiting passive at the table praying she notices you and complaining when she avoids you...instead just walk right up to the bitch and take her by the hand and say let's go VIP babe.

I tell you what I've made so many stripper's wet over this move

It shows I'm a real fucking man not only in the club but outside as well

34 comments

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    Juice, you know the only way you ever made a stripper wet was to dump a bucket of water over her.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO Aqua Fena wet LMFAO
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    We’re supposed to wait for her to approach us or notice us? Since when?
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Most these pussy on the board use that method and it obvious doesn't work the majority of the time

The aggressive Play is always has a higher Expected Value on the Out come

What are we men or mice ?
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    If a girl of my licking is tide up with a potential sale I'll do one of two things...and some times both.

First I'll slowly walk by her and lay my hand on her back...once I get her attention I give a warm smile and walk off...she now knows I'm in the house...and yes I do this even if she is in conversation.

Second if she hasn't freed up I'll tip a waitresses a few bucks to go tell the bitch that if her currant guy isn't buying then I've got money burning a whole in my pocket she can have...usually this will get her over to me ASAP.

Their are rare occasions she will come over and politely let me know she is with a very big spender...at that time I let her know she needs to get that money and if I'm still around once he leaves them hit me up.

Be aggressive but polite and you'll always end up with what you desire
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve done that and it’s gotten me in trouble. You left out the part where you are supposed to let them get off stage first.

I must be old fashioned - as I thought you always approach the dancer you like. It’s foolish to linger around hoping for some action.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I agree cash man...but after reading countless reviews it's a common theme for complaints.

I also agree that tipping on stage and verbally requesting that she comes by and visits you because your buying dances is a great direct approach to getting the girl you seek
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    True. It’s very simple - in my view. Strip clubs aren’t singles bars. The strippers want your business - and by approaching them - you can bypass a lot of wasted time.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Damn Right plus most of not all greatly appreciate it
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    They appreciate strong men - and by stepping up - it’s a good indicator that you know what you want - and how to handle yourself.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    And how to handle that pussy :)
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i won’t lie. i do many methods. i hope, i wish, i establish eye contact, i smile nicely, i wink, i walk by, i linger nearby, i touch, i stage tip, i use a waitress/ mesero to get her, i have a drink delivered to her, sometimes i’ve even used another dancer. heck i’ve even had a flower
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    My ATF DS never asks a PL if he wants a dance and she never approaches one that is alone. She hates rejection. So if you want a dance with her (trust me, it's worth it) you gotta approach her.

An experienced PL hunts for his stripper. N00bs fish for her.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I’m a proactive guy, that means I usually end up with the one I want rather then settle for the one who is not my preferred choice.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    So being a "real man" is really nothing more than hoping your guess is correct. We all know that the hottest girls are always the best in pri..... wait, they're not. The "real man" is patient and gets the best experience.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ My stripper radar usually steers me in the right direction Ski, just ask some of the guys that have clubbed with me , but you a beer next time you’re in SoFlo and show you.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I agree with Juicebox, you should always just approach whoever you want. I think you going up and taking charge of the interaction changes the dynamic you have with her. Be assertive and take what you want. All women like that
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    Well most of you guys are PL's or Rookies, The girls who don't respond to aggressive and rude plays are lames. Boyfriend, a guy in seeing. But I'm mostly being myself when I say things like "oh you got a boyfriend, and what is he doing for you?" Or "So you come down here and sell ass" I'll get interrupted by "I don't sell
    ass", ill say "Okaaay" If there still there I go for the kill. The ones that feel like your rude ain't ready for the Game or to be tricked on, my money is for thots and girls willing to F4M
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    @phatboy who cares what they like, what is wrong with you.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    What women like makes women like you.
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    @ski I'm with you. Walking over to a dancer that is sitting on her ass at a table of girls reading IG or Twitter is just rewarding her lazy behavior.

I want to reward the ones who want it enough to make the first approach.

Remember this phrase (which I believe I learned from Subraman. correct me if I'm wrong):

I will beg for pussy. I will pay for pussy.

I will NOT beg to pay for pussy.

I want them to beg for my money!
  • It is.not called being a real man but rather, merely a real human with ambition....lofivally speaking, there is nothing that distinguishes malea from pursuing the object of thejr ambition compared to females that would merit the term "real man"
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    you god dam rite juice
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I tend to default to preferring strippers to approach me b/c it makes me feel they are putting more-effort and will thus result in better QoS - but, strip-clubbing is an inexact-science/crapshoot and I do believe one is better-off making their own-luck and going after what they want vs sitting-back depending on flaky strip-club/stripper luck.

I have the ability to strip-club pretty-much anytime, thus a particular visit is not do-or-die for me in that I gotta make the most-of-it - thus often times I will just sit back and if a particular dancer I want/like does not approach me, I'm ok w/ saving-my-$$$ for another-day or the next-day - just the way I'm wired although I still think it's better to be proactive and I will usually be more-aggressive when I'm hard-up vs just killing some time w/ nothing better to do.

Going up to strangers and convincing them to spend their $$$ seems to not come easy to all dancers and why it can often pay-off to sorta meet them halfway.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Mister wonderful is my hero! Nothing like gorgeous latinas and he knows it! Tj is heaven on earth!

• JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Man up you bitches
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Juice is feeling manly after making his move on the only 6,5 at Lady Godiva's, a place where every chick is a guaranteed good time. ;)
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > the only 6,5 at Lady Godiva's

Is the comma the European decimal point or is to signify 6 on Juice's scale, but 5 on society's?
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    ^lol. That was supposed to be 6.5, meaning something below a 7 but minimally fuckable. Most of the girls at Godiva's could only dream of exceeding a 6 rating, so a girl at 6.5 is probably going to be the club hottie.

But I like your theory better. Maybe we should start using this new rating system when we talk about girls who juice has relations with. ;)

• JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I usually visit clubs with several pretty girls instead of one.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    However if you got money to burn and are only interested in one girl, go for it. I only go for what I'm interested in. I occasionally do the waiting and watching when I don't have money to burn and don't care if I don't get any lap dances because the dances aren't much better than the stage show so the most I want to ever spend is the discounted two for one special because frankly lap dances suck with all the extra rules. I've turned down dances many times at regular lap dance prices from the hottest girls in the club because I was certain it wasn't worth it to me.
  • rane1234
    6 years ago
    The point is double standards and different sets of rules for different people, not being a "real man"
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Rather be a real man outside the strip club, as it washes over to being a real man inside the strip Club.

Most girls realize I have financial obligations outside of the club, therefore know that I won’t overvalue their efforts and pay for it. Old guys with $$ to spend will put that pussy on a pedestal.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion