tuscl

Why is a dream stripper like the square root of -100?

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Thursday, June 21, 2018 2:52 AM
Q. Why is a dream stripper like the square root of -100? A. Because she's a perfect 10 and completely imaginary.

25 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Oh fuck! My mind is blown! It’s true - and yet it’s still some very wild shit!
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Ace!
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    I get it, there are no square roots with negative #s.... High school math just kicked in.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    That’s...geeky as hell. And funny to boot.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Ah just a friendly reminder that all those geometry, calculus and algebra classes in high school have been completely useless in real life. I was too stupid for trig but then again so was 97% of the student population as well.
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    Shailynn - not useless at all. That was a funny joke that would be lost on you if you didn't at least learn something! I once had a math teacher who admitted most of us don't use any advanced math in life, but he said he thought the discipline of leaning math was good for growing minds and brains. That comment has stuck with me...I think we're all better off having had to at least go through algebra.
  • hoarker
    6 years ago
    “I get it, there are no square roots with negative #s....” Wrong. For mathematicians the square root of -1 = i In electrical engineering the root of -1 is j
  • hoarker
    6 years ago
    But the joke is correct. j or root of -1, is use to represent imaginary power VARs (volt amps reactive). Real power is watts. Toasters, light bulbs, electric stoves use watts. Motors require reactive power (VARs).
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I’m better at stripper math than most strippers;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Another pseudo-intellectual circle jerk brewing, and this one isn't about politics.
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    This one stripper became a barber.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    But there are actually two square roots of -100, and they are complex conjugates. SJG Pink Floyd Pigs [view link]
  • loper
    6 years ago
    That's the kind of joke that I used to be embarrassed to understand.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Usually you’re funny. But I am way too fucking high to understand math.
  • loper
    6 years ago
    Here's one even more esoteric for those of you who know some advanced calculus (thought it doesn't have to do with strippers) A plane was flying from Warsaw to New York and it encountered turbulence. The pilot went on the intercom and asked everyone to move to the left side of the plane. Why? asked the co-pilot. The pilot answered, Everyone knows that poles in the right half-plane are unstable.
  • loper
    6 years ago
    hoarker, i, also known as the square root of -1, is called an imaginary number because it isn't a "real" number, not because it doesn't exist. And yes, the equation x*x = -1 has 2 solutions, i and -i.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    In quantum physics the Schrodinger Equation does yield solutions where you have to take the square root of a negative number.
  • zef8mich
    6 years ago
    Quantum physics also has something similar to the imaginary i, the Pauli Matrices. The square of each Pauli matrix is 1.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    so what is negative 1 worth? (I'm confused). seems if it ain't there... it doesn't exist.
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    I ceased giving a shit what an imaginary number was long before many of you first crapped in your diapers.
  • zef8mich
    6 years ago
    These ideas have little meaning in normal conversation. Negative numbers have to do with points of origin and replaced by concepts like left, right; up, down, etc. Imaginary numbers are mostly significant for understanding wave forms.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Shut up
  • zef8mich
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    @loper - that was geeky funny (college math though not high school). and yes @jackslash's too - lol. A couple of high school math jokes: ** Farmer Math ** A farmer counted 196 cows in the field. But when he rounded them up, he had 200. *** Life of Pi *** Q: What do you get if you divide the circumference of a jack-o-lantern by its diameter? . . . A: Pumpkin pi
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Q. What do you get when you double the length of rogertex's penis? A. 3 inches.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion