tuscl

‘Dancers’.. club reviews.

Friday, May 11, 2018 7:16 PM
When looking at my own area, there seems to be some confusion ab the ‘dancers,’ category. I’m noticing that the rating seems to be primarily about ‘friendliness,” which is fine for ppl who undersand, but looks is important too. I think it would be better if there was a separate ‘friendliness,” from “looks” category.

23 comments

• TxVegas
    6 years ago
    I have always rated the dancers based on looks. The fact that they are fun or friendly (or not) may move the score up or down one point.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Yeah, I think it's a bad idea to have a rating that's based on two completely different, unrelated attributes. I had trouble figuring out what I should do for a recent review -- the girls' friendliness rating was a 9, the hotness rating was a 6. I gave them an 8, choosing to bias towards friendliness (I did mention this in the review). But frankly, I think a look purely on beauty is super important and one of the main things guys want to know -- not some weird average of beauty and friendliness. I'd make it just a beauty rating, and then add a friendliness rating if it's possible to add more ratings to the form
  • WillMunny
    6 years ago
    I've always thought the dancer rating (whatever label Founder chooses to put on it) had mostly to do with physical appearance. "Friendliness" - in the sense of mileage - is a factor in the Value score.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I guess I hadn’t given it a lot of thought before and just instinctively gave a blended rating. Plus, a 7 in looks with a great personality would probably “look” hotter to me and I’d think she was an 8.5. But separate categories probably would make that more clear.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Well shit. Might as well add a category for diversity(how many eskimo strippers), bouncer friendliness, bartender/waitress category, bathroom cleanliness, parking lot, and dj.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I must be extra dense today, it never occurred to me that "friendliness" is about mileage. In that case, I way mis-interpreted it, and the score I gave is way off...
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    I base the Dancer rating on their looks, not their friendliness or mileage. Value is for the mileage stuff as every girl will probably allow something but in some clubs most of the girls will do it for a cheaper price and that club will get a higher value.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    I always rate the Dancer score with a lot of things kept in mind other than just physical attractiveness
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    I always rate the Dancer score with a lot of things kept in mind other than just physical attractiveness
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    When the person does their Review, I think they will use whatever reason is important to them to judge the dancers. If looks are important to them, then they will rate the dancers based on looks. If mileage ( friendliness ) is what is important to that reviewer, then that is basis they will use to judge the girls.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I've always rated dancers for how well they perform pole tricks.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    My rating has always been a combination of hotness, sexiness and connection. Any one trait can max out at an 8. Any two at a 9, and any girl who has all three can max out at a 10.
  • IHearVoices
    6 years ago
    I rank based on the total package, and explain myself in my reviews. If the women look good but have the personalities of stones, I say as much. If they only look alright but are friendly and/or dance well, I say that. Stuff like that is why I tend to side-eye one-paragraph reviews. There's too much variance - especially when you get to individual dancers - to give an overall number and not provide any background.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    If there's only gonna be one rating wrt to dancers then IMO it should be based on attractiveness and then break down other aspects in the review-body - or just have separate ratings: * looks * friendliness * mileage
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Exactly. I think as long as you have mixed ratings of two completely separate attributes ("Attractiveness/Friendliness") -- or worse yet, mixed ratings where people aren't sure how to interpret one of them -- you're going to end up with practically meaningless ratings. Yes, it's all subjective in the end anyway, but at least we're all judging on the same thing, if it's just one easily-understood attribute. And attractiveness is almost certainly the universal #1 interest. Have separate categories for friendliness and mileage, *or* have people discuss those two in their review (hell, make it a guideline that they MUST address those two in the review)
  • ButterMan
    6 years ago
    I usually rate them on a combo or looks, personality, non robness, less SS...etc
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    bj99 opened up a can of words... :)
  • Lil_Baller100
    3 years ago
    I want dat booty rating
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I miss having Bj99 on here. She posted good stuff (both content and pics...). I hope she's doing great, wherever she is.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    She didn’t need the attention like other attention whores. She gets too much IRL to waste her time on here.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Bj was and will remain one of my favorite people that posted here, I hope she's doing ok.
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    Her soapy ass pic was an all time highlight of tuscl. And yeah, she was also a favorite poster of mine.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    ^ Agreed 👍
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion