tuscl

How old is everyone here?

Mtent
Relaxation
Hard to tell by the way you type and just curious after seeing people say they're retired

I'm 26

55 comments

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    damn....
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    72. The dancer whk orally rendered me ecstatic tonight is 22. Is a 50 year difference too much?
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    ^^^
    I don't think so. :)
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Only 67 at the end of May. Just a young whippersnappers here, lol
  • Talocks
    6 years ago
  • Rickberge
    6 years ago
  • Playademan
    6 years ago
    early 30s
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    99....no teeth DATY FTW!!!!!
  • Ch3ll
    6 years ago
    33 here
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    53 - but you’re only as old as you feel - and I’m feeling close to 80 this morning!
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Charlie Harper ( Sheen ) in the TV show Two and a Half Men said " You are only as old as the girls you feel. " So earlier this week, I was feeling about 25.
  • sp
    6 years ago
    55 yo body with a 35 yo brain
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    45 here
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    I will be turning 35 in June, but I am blessed (or cursed) with genes that make me look a lot younger than I actually am. When guessing my age, most responses people give me are anywhere from 18-24. But, while on the outside I may look about 10 years younger than I actually am, there are days where my body internally feels about 10 years older than I actually am.

Based on my experiences, the girls in the club seem to like the fact that they get to play with someone who looks age appropriate, and they are often pleasantly surprised that I treat them in a very respectful manner. I guess a lot of guys who really are the same age as these girls don’t really know how to behave when they are at the club.

In the end, I would have to agree with Warrior’s statement above. After a typical club visit for me, I feel as old as people think I am, based on appearance.
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    29. Old enough to know better. Young enough not to care.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    64 and still grouchy or grumpy so fuck y’all !
  • Tiredtraveler
    6 years ago
    older than most younger than some
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^And grouchier than me. ;)
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    51 and I still have good teeth :)
  • houjack
    6 years ago

The girls are nice enough to say that I look the same age as them.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    40. I've been going off and on since I turned 18. I wouldn't change a thing.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Fuck off
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    late 40's
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    What flagooner said.
  • Bavarian
    6 years ago
    Shadowcat and Gawker get all the poon.

• JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    53. Got back into the game three years ago after my marriage dissolved. I often wonder how many good years I have left to do this, so it’s good to see several here still going strong into their 60s and beyond.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    The age I've been waiting for since puberty, 69.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    I think I'm 63 but I'm bad at math.
  • nj_pete
    6 years ago
    56!
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    Dancer age is 24. I've been 24 for the last 5 years though.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    Young enough to suck off beta orbitors in the parking lot. Old enough to spit. Bitch tits would totally fuck up my business.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    you 20 something guys are lucky...at that age I was able to OTC for "free".....that is if you can put up with all the stripper shit lol.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    " You are only as old as the girls you feel. "

By that criteria, I’m 19. In reality, three times that.
  • latinalover69
    6 years ago
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    34, but Nina has me Pegged for an old man on here. She still doesn’t know she became smitten with me one night at her club, talking about smoking weed-and sexual positions she favored. For a rather clean dancer who doesn’t do extras (so she says), she sure as hell grinds the dixk well for an LDK!
  • skwalker
    6 years ago
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    late 40's.

Banged an 18 year old last week, banging her again tomorrow.

Go me. :)
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > 34, but Nina has me Pegged for an old man on here. She still doesn’t know she became smitten with me one night at her club, talking about smoking weed-and sexual positions she favored. For a rather clean dancer who doesn’t do extras (so she says), she sure as hell grinds the dixk well for an LDK!

You were one of the first guys I trusted, but this in unbecoming. One would hope that amongst men we could agree to never try to embarrass a woman on the internet no matter how bitchy her online persona is or whether or not you have ever actually met her.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Yeah, ^^^ I was high when writing that.

This site has a disclaimer of all things written should be considered fiction. So, you know.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    I knew TUSCL was a work of fiction, but then I got high!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeYsTmIz…

Two days late and a dollar short, but I haven't been to the club ATM yet, and I know why...
  • gothamyte
    6 years ago
    mid-40s. i can't believe it.

i look and come off young as hell tho. not too long ago, i was carded...at a rated R movie. c'mon, ma.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Late 40's and was last carded to buy beer less than 4 years ago. They were serious too.
    Maybe one Halloween I should try to look like a twenty something.
  • wildbourbon
    6 years ago
    Upper 30's.

I started my college workout routine in February and have lost 13 pounds (overall I've lost 21 lbs in the last 8 months). I feel much younger and I've been getting more attention from civvie women in their 20's.

• SuperDude
    6 years ago
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Late 30’s.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I'm young at heart...
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    50s.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    The most fictitious thing Ive written is the point about going to Detroit.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    BJ - That ass is late 30's ? Impressive !
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
  • AmeliaSmith
    6 years ago
    I turned 20 Monday. I just want gas station employees to stop asking for my ID when I buy Swishers already.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    flag - Is that how old your girl was at Inner Room ?
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Amelia, happy belated birthday! We can't help it. Sometimes we try to get you to linger for our own benefit. Damn gas station employees.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion