tuscl

The OFFICIAL SanJoseCreep "Woe is me my wife left me" thread

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
The creep needs psychoanalysis and therapy because of and as to why his wife left him and his teddy bear to face the big bad world by themselves.
This thread is here to help him come to terms with his loss and realize his shortcomings.
TUSCL, it is your duty to post here to help the creep get over the hump and get on with his pathetic life.

144 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    TheeOSU, animated dead flesh, seeking obliteration blasts which will allow him to be reburied.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_TUdp7Beyeyk/TA…

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    ^
    Your official theme song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyy…
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    When you were here before
    Couldn't look you in the eye
    You're just like an angel
    Your skin makes me cry
    You float like a feather
    In a beautiful world

I wish I was special
    You're so fuckin' special

But I'm a creep
    I'm a weirdo
    What the hell am I doing here?
    I don't belong here

I don't care if it hurts
    I want to have control
    I want a perfect body
    I want a perfect soul
    I want you to notice
    When I'm not around

I wish I was special

But I'm a creep
    I'm a weirdo
    I don't belong here

She's running out the door
    She's running out
    She's run, run, run, run
    Run

Whatever makes you happy
    Whatever you want
    I wish I was special
    But I'm a creep
    I'm a weirdo
    I don't belong here
    I don't belong here
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    How to deal with zombies:

https://www.yourprops.com/movieprops/ori…

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Did you write that song after your "former" wife "left" you?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    The other way is to soak them in gasoline and then set them on fire.

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Did you learn that from when someone did it to you? It obviously didn't work.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    What I know is very effective, even the most animated zombies are quickly put out of action and reburied.

SJG
  • ime
    6 years ago
    SJG is a huge faggot
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    A PSA for the creep. A comment from an esteemed TUSCL member that you have on ignore....

"SJG is a huge faggot"
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Are you a faggot TheeOSU, and is that why you like to fellaciate shot gun muzzles? And is that why you are suicidal?

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Well creep, you see one of the multiple differences between you and I is we know you're a faggot whereas even as a faggot you have to ask me if I am. Another is your "woe is me my wife left me" hand wringing is proof of your suicidal tendencies and the reason that I started this thread to help you get the therapy that you surely need and desire.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    So it sounds like you are admitting that you are a suicidal faggot who likes to fellaciate shot gun muzzles.

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Are you projecting your fondness of thin Mexican dancing boys and bathhouse fantasies again creep?
    Well if that helps you work through the fact that your wife left you for real men, go ahead get it all out.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Suck on this 12 gauge muzzle TheeOSU, get it all out.

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Lol you have a very active interest in sucking don't you creep. It seems to be over powering your previous desire to stick things up men's asses, are you subtly projecting the reasons your wife left you?
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Do you play this song when you're online as inspiration for your posts?

• TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Lol mamisan!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @TheeOSU this is a good thread.

I think first and foremost, SJG must finally admit that it was his fault and his fault alone that his wife left him and his marriage failed. It is not the fault of the institution of marriage. It is not his wife's fault for whatever line of reason he puts forth. It is simply his fault and his fault alone. He cheated on her and spent both of their hard earned money on strippers and AMP whores, and this is the single and sole reason for their failed marriage.

If he cannot first pass this milestone, he will NEVER change.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    The irony here is that though SJG trolls instinctively from his brain stem, he actually has no ability with regard to intentionally trolling people.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    @ Sirlap, well said except I sort of doubt that the creep ever actually entered a strip club.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I was thinking to myself how crazy delusional this guy really is. To believe that young women are all totally powerless not to fall in love with older men if they can just get them to sit on their laps and kiss them. And that he is the only one who knows about this secret power, and no one will listen to him, and one strip club company is conspiring to stop him...

That level of mental health issue isn't something that develops overnight. There probably had to be long term mental health issues.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    "I sort of doubt that the creep ever actually entered a strip club."

@TheeOSU from what I have read back in the 90s SJG followed a black stripper into the New Century Theatre, a legit club in San Francisco (I've been there...had my first LDK there). From what I gather minus his embellishments he saw her DFK another stripper on stage and he had some convo with her. I don't know for sure if anything beyond this happened but I do believe he was inside the club and watched some strippers.

Also he has mentioned being in the Brass Rail which is a bikini bar in the South Bay and the Pink Poodle which is a San Jose club.
    And he describes how both are inside fairly well, so he may have been in these two clubs too.

Out of all his blathering, I do believe he has been in strip clubs based on only these few accounts.

And since he has much more detailed threads on AMP whore visits, I do believe he has actually interacted with them and did what he said in his threads which is much more than anything with a stripper.

So I actually think his PL "game" and experience at DFKing was primarily developed from AMP whore interactions and he is just conveniently lumping these with his much more limited interactions with strippers but still claiming he has so much strip club experience IRL.

And seriously, if you really want to understand and psychoanalyze him, you really should read his threads where he tries to develop AMP whores to GFs. They are ROFLMAO funny but at the same time creepy as fuck. If you read them from both the perspective of being in his shoes and then from the "real" perspective of what likely happened in real life, you will gain perspective on how delusional he really is.

Just to summarize them, he basically is on a quest to make an AMP whore his GF. From his perspective he thinks they want to DFK with him and would have FS with if only it weren't for their periods. But the "real" perspective is that they all try to avoid him and DFKing with him and they use the excuse of being on their periods to avoid having FS with him. You have to read them to understand this but trust me in that they clearly show the level of his delusion about getting women to DFK with him.

Try this classic, "Pretty Girls Need to be Kissed": https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    "I was thinking to myself how crazy delusional this guy really is. To believe that young women are all totally powerless not to fall in love with older men if they can just get them to sit on their laps and kiss them. And that he is the only one who knows about this secret power, and no one will listen to him, and one strip club company is conspiring to stop him...

That level of mental health issue isn't something that develops overnight. There probably had to be long term mental health issues."

@PaulDrake and the scary thing is, his whole crazy take on just only DFKing is really just a smaller subroutine of the bigger elaborate program of him failing at his marriage. With his failed marriage, he lost the only woman that ever loved and showed him affections like never before and losing that was a big loss. He cannot ever replace it, but he tries by living this delusional fantasy that he has a way to get some women to show him affection like that and will DFK with him and later give him wonderful passionate sex as a faithful and willing GF. It's all a lie of course, but he needs to repeat it over and over and over in his head until he's convinced himself that it is. It's classic denial on steroids.

And as elaborate as he gets with his lies about DFK, he gets equally elaborate about his organization, the evil nature of the institution of marriage, how pathetic LDKing is, how SCs are nothing but clip joints. From his simple denial and refusal to acknowledge that he is the sole reason his marriage failed, he has built lie and excuse upon lie and excuse to the point now that they are all these ridiculous subroutines.

I get the feeling he is like an autistic idiot savant of some sort. And a narcissist on top of it all. So what you get from.this is a completely socially inept idiot that doesn't know this and thinks he is a master of getting women to want him and nobody else knows how but him And this is the only thing that matters, and, if they don't, it is an issue with them and not him. So he will create any logic or reasoning to support this as long as he never has to face the fact that he's not the problem.
  • wildbourbon
    6 years ago
    When going to strip clubs gets too deep...
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    More like when you go off the deep end because of AMP whores...
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    This is a great discussion. I appreciate SirLDAlot’s analysis of SJG’s condition. I simply don’t have the stamina to read SJG’s posts at length.

If SJG had the ability to look introspectively - with an open mind - he’d realize that his current state is a result of his own actions. I did that - after I made a mess of my marriage. It’s not easy - and it’s very painful - but it’s necessary to move on and heal.

But - if any of us are here for psychological insight - that’s probably a bad idea!
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "And seriously, if you really want to understand and psychoanalyze him, you really should read his threads where he tries to develop AMP whores to GFs."

More power to you for taking the time to read through his threads but I've seen enough just by reading little snippets of his comments and don't have the time, desire, or patience to extensively read his ramblings.
    A little bit of the creep goes a long way and he's not hard to figure out.

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ I read where my entertainment leads me (look, SQUIRREL!) and I am a little OCD myself so I went on a few runs one night and got deep into his AMP whore threads. It's seriously comedy when you consider the source.

And yeah, to confirm, it's just more and more of the same creepiness. It's not hard to figure out but wow if you dig into the details he is a nut job of epic proportions. Snippets of his stuff is just the tip of the iceberg.

I think he was a nut job even before his marriage and the loss of it just put it into overdrive and drove him to go into "defense mechanism" mode constantly. He's to the point now that his defense mechanisms define his (TUSCL) existence.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    A bunch of bozos on this thread, not just TheeOSU

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I like how SJG replies with derision and violence to any suggestion that he isn't sane. TheeOSU was called a zombie that should have his head blown off and in other threads SJG has wanted to pulverize me into crude oil. I've also seen him post at others with similar disdain. And it always has to do with posts that question his sanity.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    When SJG refers to me as part of a bunch of bozos - I consider it a compliment.

It would scare the shit out of me if he said “I like the way you think”...
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Sounds good Cashman, but only until one looks at what you and some others are posting. You just cannot believe that someone does not think the same way as you do.

To bad PaulDrake has no experience getting personal with young women. If he did, he could not post such stuff.

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Since when the fuck did you ever concern yourself with what others think? If you ever did you wouldn't be posting on TUSCL.
    CREEP!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    TheeOSU, enlighten us, what is it? Alcohol? Crystal Meth? Cocaine?

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Your mama!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Man I wish you were face to face TheeOSU. I'm wearing my old shoes today, no problem with getting some of your blood and lymph fluid on them.

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Lol, keyboard warrior like always, creep.

You're lucky you're not FTF with anyone from TUSCL, that's the only reason you get away with the shit you post here.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    I stopped reading SJG's posts on my 2nd day, so I don't know how you guys even do it
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @Sirlapdancealot - I would agree about SJG's reactions. And in this thread it is a little different as we are actually pointing out clear logical fallacies in his delusion.

One thing I was thinking that might work is to post a disclaimer every time he posts his diatribe. Not attacking him just making it clear to the casual reader of this site that his advice should not be taken too seriously.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    SJG is fun to poke at. He’s TUSCL’s punching bag. Every time he gets a zinger thrown at him he counters with a lame ass comeback, and beloved through his bias that his retort is some work of magic. All too sad to see how he blindly perceives himself the victor in such a loser state he’s reporting to us on this website.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Let me find my red wig, rubber ball snoz, face paint and giant shoes so that I can join the rest of you guys, lol.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    I’ve left him too - he’s on Ignore.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @PaulDrake SJG's reactions stem from his narcissism. He feels he is superior to everyone else. He is always right and should never be disrespected. Anyone that disagrees or puts him down is an enemy or an inferior.

And he uses TUSCL as a means to boost himself and feed his egomania. He wants DFK + FS with strippers and AMP whores because that returns him back to getting the (lost) affections from a woman. And so with TUSCL being full of PLs that like "lesser" things with strippers like LDs and LDKs, he can always play the "superior" card and prove to himself that he is so much better than most other TUSCLers. As you can see by his latest reply to you, you are clearly inferior to him. Again this is him just boosting his ego through TUSCL.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    What a circle jerk has come out for this thread!

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    You're a twat.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    SJG resorts to spouting insults - which indicates we’ve hit on the truth....
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Cashman1234 there really is a correlation between how violent and insulting he responds to something that hits at the core truths that he is trying to deny. He abhors psychotherapy likely because he has been subjected to it for a good part of his life. That's why he hates this thread and TheeOSU for creating it and anyone that is in it psychoanalyzing him.

And LOL furthermore, seeing this thread is already driving him nuts. I guarantee if we keep it on page 1 of the discussions he will just keep coming into it with insults for as long as he sees it when he logs on.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    For the good of the site, let's set up a go fund me and I will go out to California and smack SJG around. i will wear a GO PRO when I do it so it is on camera when he pisses himself before he gets slapped. I promise to not to use a closed fist, it won't be necessary for a sissy like Lloyd Schoene. Let's see if he tries to do his drill sargeant thing where he says he will yell, i will slap the shit out of him so fast the pimps out in Cali will be asking me for lessons.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    ^^^^LMFAO!
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I agree SirLDAlot. This must be getting under his skin in a major way. It’s a pointed discussion - and it hits on an issue that is a painful one for him (and one he’s not properly dealt with).
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    One thing I have noticed is he never talks about specific experiences where he can point to his system working. If I had a wizard robe and hat that magically made college girls want to fuck me for free I would definitely have some stories to tell. Maybe he only has enough cash to go to a club once or twice a year and then has the secondary delusion of the club owners conspiring against him?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    PaulDrake, I don't talk about mongering in my f2f life.

I can talk about all kinds of things here, because I can and do deploy a privacy wall where I deem it necessary. You don't have to like it. I could not care less whether or not you like it. But that privacy wall is there.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ Lie by omission.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    ^ SJG is trying to keep his blow up doll from becoming embarrassed since he thinks she’s a dirty slut for taking it in the ass so much without complaining!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ LOL @Cashman1234. He's such a hypocrite too. SJG will create entire threads in detail about AMP whore mongering, see three examples below, but claims "privacy" and "doesn't talk f2f about mongering" when it comes to strip clubs and interactions with strippers. I say bullshit to his "privacy" given the details he's already shared on AMPs and given he can talk about strippers and strip clubs without revealing anything too personal.

https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    SirLDAlot - this is when SJG will make his threats. You’ve used direct evidence to refute his claim of discretion. Now he will mention blowing you up - or fellating a shot gun muzzle - as he can’t offer a worthy retort.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Cashman1234, you are going to hurt yourself if you keep running into my privacy wall like that.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    We can’t post pictures here but I was able to put up a picture of SJGs privacy wall
    - -

- -
    Notice you can see right through it
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    SJG is homeless in San Jose and he doesn't want anyone to know. He can't afford to go to strip clubs or AMP whores and he also doesn't want anyone to know this.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    TwentyFive, my privacy wall is there whether you recognize it or not.

You might notice all the carbonized squirrels on the ground around you.

That barbed wire at the top of the cinder blocks is at 5,000 volts.

If you had touched that, there would now be nothing I could do to help you.

But as it is, this should help stop your forehead cut from getting infected.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Povidone-Iodi…

I can talk about many things here, because I can and do deploy my privacy wall exactly where it is needed. People use privacy walls when they have ongoing operations which require security. My methods are no different than those of the CIA. I am in effect, my own CIA.

SJG
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    @twentyfive - that’s also the text of SJG’s last few reviews! Lol!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Sorry @ SJG I don’t have any cuts on my forehead or anyplace else for that matter, you wouldn’t be the man that would have the ability to do that anyway. If you ever came out from behind your keyboard you’d just run right back and hide.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    My online life is behind a privacy wall. If you charge head first into it, at the minimum you can expect forehead cuts.

But if you touch the 5kV barbed wire, I won't be able to offer you any help at all.

SJG
  • ime
    6 years ago
    twentyfive you own a business right, hire me on as "consultant" to take care of some business in California, I fly business class though...
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s very easy to invoke privacy measures when your organizations members consist of a blow up doll, a few plastic action figures, and a stuffed bear. There’s little sharing among inanimate objects.

I’m pretty sure they’ve yet to manufacture a Huffy with WiFi!
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @SJG - I totally understand not wanting to talk about mongering face to face but this isn't face to face. This is an anonymous site where the only discussion is literally about mongering.

I can even understand not wanting to post super specifics on a forum. But you are constantly spewing super specific PUA tactics and not willing to confirm that you have ever successfully used them yourself. The only reason not to confirm any degree of success is that you have had none.

I think the biggest problem with your delusion is that there is a tiny shred of truth to it. Strippers like to be treated like normal girls. They don't like to be treated like sex dolls, broken dolls, or helpless baby birds. But to think that a hot college girl will drop her panties from a little DFK is obvious nonsense. And you aren't just talking about getting college girls to go after similar age attractive guys, you are talking getting college girls to fuck crusty old broke ass ugly men.

There are thousands of professional PUAs out there getting paid to give advice on picking up women and none of them have figured out your system...? FUCKING DELUSIONAL
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    PaulDrake, I did not even read more than the first line of your post. But my f2f life is PROTECTED!

It makes no difference to me whether or not you like this. But I do know that if you keep bashing your head against my privacy wall, then those cuts on your forehead are never going to get a chance to heal.

SJG
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    PaulDrake, just as I was reminded in the blowjob thread, it really is pointless trying to converse with this guy. He even admitted that he didn't read past the first line of your post. Which is a shame because you tried to engage him with much more respect than I or anyone else on this forum would. And yet still he goes off on a tangent about his privacy wall and cuts on foreheads.

Reading his last few responses here it seems he's really off his rocker now. Talking about 5000 volts and vaporized squirrels?? Whatever medication he was taking before has clearly ran out and now he's really out of his fucking mind.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Oh he read all of PaulDrake's post, @TFP. For sure he did. He's just in denial of the truth of it. Like him being the root cause of his failed marriage, it's one of those truths he doesn't want to face.

Whenever SJG does not have a good answer to something he deflects it.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    SJG reads everything that is about him. I'm betting that he's also reading this post, even though he says that he has me on ignore.

I know, if nothing else, that he logs out to read my posts because he has cited very specific topics that I've brought up.

I also suspect that he might actually have no one on ignore (except for the SJG spoof trolls maybe). He just wants to be able to pretend that he's not seeing posts from people who really frustrate him.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    He "ignored" me very shortly after this thread:

• TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Ish, nobody likes a braggart :D
    Getting ignored by the creep is akin to entering the Hall Of Fame.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Ishmael - I enjoyed reading that discussion. You had two gems in particular:

If hypocrisy was an Olympic event, you’d win the gold by a country mile.

There’s a lot more of your shit in this dog park, Fido.

SJG couldn’t compete intellectually, and he had to block you - so he could be assured of getting the last word.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    TFP wrote,

"it really is pointless trying to converse with this guy"

TFP, no one online submits to interrogation. If you want to be able to interrogate people, you need to go to a bar, or a church. What part of privacy do you not understand?

You keep bashing your head into my privacy wall because you want it to not be there. But it is there, so you keep reopening those cuts on your forehead.

They are going to get infected. They could even get gangrene!

https://c8.alamy.com/comp/D12M9F/gangren…

And we know the doctors can't exactly amputate your head to save you.

So here:
    https://jet.com/product/detail/fa53fe65c…

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ LMAO "interrogation". SJG is the master of the straw man argument.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    There is a wall, but less for privacy and more to block out reason, logic, and sanity.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ROFLMAO while SJG is in this thread throwing up his faux privacy wall, here he is in another thread finally admitting that he blew his money on AMP whores and it affected his marriage:

To quote him:

"I got into some debt, going GFE-FS with 3 counties worth of AMP girls.

Then I realized that it was all silly, controlled by the simple fact that I was married. I realized that I need to do what it would take to make he marriage work, or just end it.

So I had to clean up my act and make the marriage work, or I would have to end it.

SJG"
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    SLD I was just about to post that!! I was tripping out because here he was in one thread screaming about his privacy wall. Yet in another thread mere minutes later he's pouring out his heart about going into debt over AMP chicks in several different counties. Shit had me scratching my head for real.

Ishmael once again summed it up best: "There is a wall, but less for privacy and more to block out reason, logic, and sanity.". Another KO of SJG by Ismael.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    you know SJG really isn't that smart when everybody on the site knows who he is...what a fucking moron
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    True that, Lol
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I guess it makes sense - how clueless he is with others. He’s posting here - and annoying lots of folks - with his comments about Front Room DFK - with several AMP girls. In truth - those girls are doing the GFE thing to make money. However - he’s clueless about that - and he thought they wanted him. Sadly, his cluelessness cost him his marriage. His ex wife is probably a very nice person.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @TFP posted -> "SLD I was just about to post that!! I was tripping out because here he was in one thread screaming about his privacy wall. Yet in another thread mere minutes later he's pouring out his heart about going into debt over AMP chicks in several different counties. Shit had me scratching my head for real.

Ishmael once again summed it up best: "There is a wall, but less for privacy and more to block out reason, logic, and sanity.". Another KO of SJG by Ismael."

^ Therein lies the problem with living a lie or rather living numerous lies. It becomes cumbersome and difficult to sustain them. SJG would not look so stupid and hypocritical had he simply just told the truth in both threads.

And then his narcissism exacerbates everything and makes his hypocrisy look even worse. He looks bad in this thread by admitting his infidelities with AMP whores so he claims "privacy wall" in order to deflect the issue rather than paint himself in a negative light by admitting his experiences. But by contrast in that other thread since the topic is about wasting money he freely shares the "private" information because it makes him look "good" under the context of the thread topic.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Has anybody tried scrolling through his profile? It’s funny as fuck! It also takes forever, and I think Founder is the one fucking with him on his profile page if you have the time to try to scroll all the way through all those blank spaces.

Good read.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Meat72 I think the profile page is by design by SJG himself. I think he views himself as an eccentric and "original" thinker on TUSCL and his profile page set up is a way to impress this upon observers.

His pointless and redundant "SJG" at the end of every one of his posts is another example of his way of declaring how "original" and "important" he is. Also along this same line are the numerous useless and pointless links to music and politics and other threads that are also at the end of his posts.

He's simply making himself out to be more "important" than he really is.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    TFP and Cashman, I can post here on this online forum, and talk about all kinds of things, because I can deploy a privacy wall WHERE I FEEL IT IS NEEDED.

If you are unable to understand privacy, that is not my problem.

But if you keep bashing your heads against my privacy wall, eventually you will get concussions.

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    ^
    CREEP
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LMAO SJG "needs" the privacy in this thread but not in the other thread?!?! When we all can read the same threads?!?!
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @SJG - I can understand wanting to keep your identity a secret. Do you think someone on here is trying to find your personal info? Can you point to any examples?

Regardless of your own privacy concerns can you see how others find incongruency in posting details about most topics but never about your PUA system?

It looks to me that the community as a whole tends to post comments disparaging you and trying to get you to leave. Do you see it some other way? Why keep posting the same things over and over, or in your own language why keep "bashing your head against a wall"?

Can you point to any examples at all of forum members here thanking you for your PUA system or any useful advice you have given out?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    PaulDrake, you still don't get it. A privacy wall is just that, a wall.

If you keep basing your head into it, you are going to get a concussion.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ "There is a wall, but less for privacy and more to block out reason, logic, and sanity." (by Call.Me.Ishmael)
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @SJG - Can you point to any example of someone saying something positive about you being on this forum? Or if you don't want to answer that can you explain how that would violate your privacy wall (point out the comment of another person). Do you see yourself as an internet troll?

I had a buddy in offline life who was apparently an internet troll. He was definitely a weirdo but not an asshole at all in person. We shared a hobby and he wasn't secret about his online troll persona. It was really strange seeing this twisted second side of a person.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    PaulDrake, you still do not get it.

Look at the ground around you, see all the carbonized squirrels?

If its just cuts on our forehead, there are things I can do to help.

But if you ever touch the electrified barbed wire on the top of the wall, then there will be absolutely nothing I can do to help.

If I had to deal with you f2f, if you were some place you should not be, I already would have placed you under citizen's arrest and ordered you to lie face down on the ground, and place your hands behind your neck, and interlace your fingers.

If you still seemed to pose some kind of threat, and if you were not complying with my commands, then things would escalate.

SJG
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    It seems like I have really backed you into a corner here. Continuing to evade simple questions is exactly how a troll would respond. But answering them like a normal person I admits a tiny bit of defeat.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I am legitimately curious to your response to my previous statement so I'll repost it. I think this is a legitimate criticism:

I think the biggest problem with your delusion is that there is a tiny shred of truth to it. Strippers like to be treated like normal girls. They don't like to be treated like sex dolls, broken dolls, or helpless baby birds. But to think that a hot college girl will drop her panties from a little DFK is obvious nonsense. And you aren't just talking about getting college girls to go after similar age attractive guys, you are talking getting college girls to fuck crusty old broke ass ugly men.

There are thousands of professional PUAs out there getting paid to give advice on picking up women and none of them have figured out your system...?
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    So will he answer or continue to evade...?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    PaulDrake, you don't get it, PRIVACY WALL, never negotiable, always completely defended, using what ever means are most expedient.

You know nothing about my f2f life.

You are also sounding like a suicidal person who likes to felicitate shotgun muzzles.

No one would ever allow you to go on like this f2f. I certainly wouldn't. The consequences for you if you tried would start out at the severe level, and then escalate as needed.

You are the one who is a troll.

SJG

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @PaulDrake posted -> "So will he answer or continue to evade...?"

^ As an extreme narcissist, he will NEVER answer a question that he seems the answer would put him in a negative light. He only answers questions if it makes him look good in his own eyes.

Everything with SJG is all about him. EVERYTHING.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ 'seems: should have read 'deems'
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I'm trying to remember if there's ever been a time that SJG answered any question posed to him. Even asked an innocent question it seems he diverts to something else.

Which is weird because he constantly asks other members here questions.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    You are absolutely right SirLDK. I planned and set a trap for him and he walked right into it. The only way out is to make the tiniest of concession.

@SJG - You fell for my trap because I am smarter than you. If you want to post specific examples of your accusation that I am a troll I am willing to have a dialog at any time. Additionally if you want to discuss the concerns I raised about your PUA system I am again willing to discuss in a civil manner.

Check mate
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL PaulDrake well played, sir.

You may have earned yourself a place on SJG's ignore list with all that.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    It will be interesting to see how he responds now. If he doesn't respond that is conceding submission to me but there is no good response he can reply with that doesn't make at least a small concession or diving deeper into obvious madness. Which was my plan all along...

It's funny because I do think there was a tiny bit of truth to his system at least at one time. And I am the only one giving him that olive branch. I think over the years of trolling combined with some likely mental health issues it ballooned into the weirdness we are at today.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    The creep doesn't want an olive branch. He wants a screw up his ass, that's why he's fixated on posting pics of them.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    SJG said: "... who likes to felicitate shotgun muzzles."

Felicitate... lol. What a nitwit.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/felicit…
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @PaulDrake the "truth" to his system is so blatantly obvious it is just common sense and needs no clarification. He basically advocates treating a stripper like a civilian as a core "truth" to his DFK+FS game. And to this "truth", I say NO SHIT. This is so obvious and a given that it needs no special "system". Just act normal with a stripper and have fun with her regardless of whether or not you want DFK or anything else. DUH!!! He seems to think that when you interact with a stripper for lap dances and/or LDK that you are somehow not being "civilian" and the only way is to be going for DFK. This is just a false assumption and yet another straw man argument.

Regardless, his own personal experience IRL on his "system" was only with AMP whores that ended up avoiding him because they quickly realized how creepy he was trying to kiss them all the time when they didn't really want to.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    TFP, back again, and PaulDrake, you guys still do not get it. You keep bashing your heads against my privacy wall, somehow believing that it is contingent on your approval. It isn't. You guys have each hurt yourselves enough that you are in need of medical attention.

If you keep bashing your heads against my privacy wall, then you be beyond the point where medical attention can be effective.

No one would allow either of you to go on like this in public. If you were some place you should not be, and causing a problem, then they would either have the proper authorities remove you, or they would make it more personal by removing you themselves.

I would certainly do it that latter way.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ deflection
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    He's also a world class creep.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > SJG said: "... who likes to felicitate shotgun muzzles."

Guys, I'm pretty sure there was just a huge misunderstanding on this thread. I think he meant fellate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR5ApYxk…

We don't need no front room DFK, we don't need no waking up with her in the morning at our home.

DATY in the front room, I'm all right Jack, keep your hands off my stack.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > keep your hands off my stack

Dammit, of course I meant sack. Only the bouncer, manager, bathroom troll, parking lot attendant, the guy who services the ATM, the beer delivery guy, the after-closing cleanup guy, and the mail delivery guy get to touch me there
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    and that's not exhaustive. If anyone ideas of who to add to this list, hmu!
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    To even insinuate that SJG is a PUA is egregious. He's on a different level. By the way, the PUA community died a while back
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    SJG... Do you think they'd want to exfoliate a shotgun muzzle?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    lolruned... Sadly, it's not. There's still plenty of people involved in that sad world.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    The beauty of a good magic trick is the magician tells you what he is going to do.

I am going to make SJG do what I tell him to do. Remember he won't stay silent as that would concede him to be the inferior mind. And he is unwilling to debate me. So now I will remove the third option:

@SJG - I demand you reply to this thread again. Don't concede anything or express any willingness to proceed with a civil discourse. Keep evading all of the simple logical questions I have posed to you. Make an excuse about privacy. Mention your imaginary enchanted border fence. And throw in one or two other nonsensical additions.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^Better to just put him on ignore, maybe if nobody responds or pays no never mind he’ll disappear, I did yesterday the board is so much easier to digest without his shit.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    SJG is the village idiot of TUSCL. He's never going to go away as long as he keeps denying the root cause (himself) of his failure at marriage. He needs TUSCL and the boards in particular in a bad way because he can still feel superior to all those (LDKers in particular) around him, regardless of whether or not he's being ignored. He needs to literally keep typing and reading his own faux "truths" that are his defense mechanism to the real truth which is that he fucked up his marriage.

And PaulDrake for sure you can bait him into admitting anything. LOL it's fun! Play upon his ego and use his own logic against him. Like shooting fish in a barrel.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    A bump to remind our resident creep that he still is and always will be a CREEP.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ***PSA***
    Strippers best not fall asleep with san_jose_creep.
    ***End PSA***
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > Strippers best not fall asleep with san_jose_creep.

+1, ladies. Don't pass out when a man shares his chloroform with you. That is very unbecoming in a professional environment.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Where I first learned of the idea of entering a woman without first waking her was Margaret Atwood's Cat's Eye. The novel is largely autobiographical. It is a middle-aged college professor who starts sleeping with one of his students, and he wants her to wear nothing when asleep, to be ready for this.

She does not know that on other nights of the week, he is seeing another student girl. And he does not know that she will soon also be fucking a guy her own age.

https://www.amazon.com/Cats-Eye-Margaret…

My own experience with this is that women love it and seem to expect it. It is never to fuck them while they sleep. I don't think that is possible. It is simply a very bold method of awakening them.

Judgement as to its appropriateness has to be used.

There was also long ago a very sexualized GF of mine who presented me with a box of ginseng tea, saying, "So you can go more times."

I did not need chemical enhancement, but I just needed a kick in the ass to tell me that when she was lying asleep next to me I did not need to be such a gentleman.

I think about this girl much today, post failed marriage.

SJG

Paris Hilton Says Leaked 2004 Sex Tape Was 'Like Being Raped' in New Documentary
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/paris-hi…

King Crimson, Red
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_pDwv3t…

Rolling Stones - Under My Thumb LIVE Tempe, Arizona '81
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03TYbIma…

ROLLING STONES - Sympathy For The Devil (Live 1969) HD
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj6y6toh…

Rock Me Baby
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hstVYSDw…

http://hktijuana.com/assets/img/gallery/…

• TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "My own experience with this is that women love it and seem to expect it. It is never to fuck them while they sleep. I don't think that is possible. It is simply a very bold method of awakening them."

Yeah i bet your ex-wife loved and expected it so much that she was boldly awakened to leave your creepy ass. Lol

• TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    How could she resist such an advance you Don Juan? Oh yea she can't cause she is SLEEPING!
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I find it hilarious and interesting that SJG must always justify what he wants sexually by claiming she wants it more than he does. It's not enough for him just to want DFK, DATY, or sticking his dick into a sleeping woman's pussy. In his mind he MUST believe she wants it even more. This is crucial to him and his narcissistic ego.

Also he always must downplay the money as much as possible. He really needs to believe that the woman is doing everything he wants her to do because she wants to be his GF IRL.

Nothing exemplifies all of this better than his first post in this thread about visiting one of his AMP whore GF prospects:

In it he has to believe that she really wanted him to DATY her because she wanted it so bad, but LOL the reality was that she did it to avoid having to have sex with him. Then as he pays her, he again has to convince himself that she didn't care about the money because she didn't count it. These things are so important to him.

The dude needs a woman IRL in a bad way.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    That is a really interesting and accurate analysis SirLDK.

It is also interesting how open he was before the enchanted privacy fence was constructed.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @PauLDraKe I think the enchanted privacy fence got constructed once he really became homeless and could no longer afford to actually go to AMPs. As soon as he lost the means to brag about real life mongering and make himself look good on TUSCL, he made up the enchanted privacy wall excuse.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    CREEP that would be.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    There have been just two times that SJG replied to me without being a dick headed narcissistic troll.

The first time he was just interacting with me as a new member. He said his idol was King Herod the Great and he likened himself to him. Translation: he wants everyone to worship him like a king and he wants to be in power over everyone else.

The second time was in response to a post I had made (in response to one of his about DFK and LDs are a chump's game) about how I LDKed with my ATF DS and I had mind (and load) blowing DFK + FS with my hot wife on back to back days. And to this he replied with sincere jealousy and told me that I didn't have to be such a braggart. And just for context, SJG despises me and up to that point had always looked down upon me because I'm an LDK PL. But wow when I said I was also getting mind blowing DFK + FS with my wife he turned all jelly on me. Translation: he's desperate for a woman's sincere affections.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    So I thought you guys were making up the thing about him only having a bike but apparently that is real:

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ Not very smart!

SJG
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @SJG - When I was young there was a brief period at a new school where I was bullied. I was lucky enough to have people in my life who taught me the right way to stand up for myself and to stop associating with those who would want to do me harm. The experience of going through that and coming out on top was really life changing for me. I am sure you must have been bullied your whole life and didn't have anyone to give you wise guidance. There is no reason any normal person would continue to hang around in a community where they are continually bullied, belittled, and essentially a punching bag.

I want you to know I do have some real sympathy for you. And it also makes me extremely grateful for how well my own life has been.

It is also really strange to me how you don't really seem self aware. You mentioned in another thread how you don't attack those until after they attack you. I am sure that is totally true. But why not stop to ask why you are getting attacked all the time? And as I asked in the other thread can you find any example of that sort of negativity between 2 members here that didn't involve you?

As always I am sure you won't reply or at least legitimately. You are really predictable so it's easy for me to put you in a situation where there is no response that makes you look like the winner.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    PaulDrake, Shut The Fuck Up.

No one would let you go on like this f2f, they would deal with you.

It would be no different with me.

So for the meanwhile:

http://www.cherrys.com/pedpics/L326b.jpg

You aren't allowed to use IGNORE, not allowed to scroll past, not allowed to looks away. All day long you can't do anything except read my posts.

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    ^ Creep
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    san_jose_guy
    "Thanks again to Founder for re-opening our old threads."

Thanks Founder!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    From the Mayo Clinic's website on Narcissistic Personality Disorder:

Overview
    Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

A narcissistic personality disorder causes problems in many areas of life, such as relationships, work, school or financial affairs. People with narcissistic personality disorder may be generally unhappy and disappointed when they're not given the special favors or admiration they believe they deserve. They may find their relationships unfulfilling, and others may not enjoy being around them.

Treatment for narcissistic personality disorder centers around talk therapy (psychotherapy).

Symptoms
    Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:

-Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
    -Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
    -Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
    -Exaggerate achievements and talents
    -Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
    -Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people
    -Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
    -Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations
    -Take advantage of others to get what they want
    -Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
    -Be envious of others and believe others envy them
    -Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
    -Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office

At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they perceive as criticism, and they can:

-Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special treatment
    -Have significant interpersonal problems and easily feel slighted
    -React with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior
    -Have difficulty regulating emotions and behavior
    -Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change
    -Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection
    -Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion